April 26, 2024, 07:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248406 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2010, 07:05:29 PM »

Part Four: Access Road Theory

In the following pic, you can see the 'access road' leading from the curve  onto Skyline Blvd.  On the right you can see the church across the street from the school.  At top left (out of sight) is Kyron's Wall Of Hope on a fence, then the grassy playground, then the school.  At the bottom left and behind, the curve leads back to the left to the rest of the 'access road' that goes between the soccer field and the school. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2010, 07:05:30 PM »

So are you saying that a Grand Jury was put together but you do not know exactly for what purpose or who they are trying to indict?

I know there is a grand jury having to do with this case.  I know there have been warrants issued and people subpoened to the grand jury...I don't know how many people have had this happen, but I do know some have.  I better not say anymore than this.  because I don't want to get someone in trouble.. and if I say more, it will pinpoint where my info is coming from.

thanks DD, at least some sorta encouraging news

that look on kaines face, when he was leaving the cop shop
if you blow up pic and his eyes, man that smile goes deep

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »

Part Five: Access Road Theory

The following pic is another outdated aerial, with a different view of the school. 

The soccer field is now at the top of pic.  Out of sight in this pic is the white-edged doorway and the middle stairway, which lead out to the soccer field.  There are hints of the two stairways leading down the slope (on the right and left, leading to the soccer field.  There is a hint of the 'dirt road' between the school and the soccer field. 

You can see Skyline Blvd on the left side of the school, and the parking lot at the bottom of the pic, which leads to/from Skyline Blvd. 

If you look to the top left, you'll see Skyline Blvd, and the sandy playarea of the grassy plaground.  Just  in between those, you can see the 'dirt road' which has been paved into an 'access road'. 

Follow the curve to the right around the playground, and in between the school and the soccer field. Remember the long hallway of the school has that white-edged doorway that leads out onto the (now paved) 'access road' and soccer field. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 22, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

Source: Tualatin homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A reliable source tells KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case.

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.

There have been no suspects or persons of interest named since Kyron disappeared.

However, in court documents, the boy's father Kaine Horman stated police provided him with "probable cause" to believe that Terri-Moulton Horman was involved in KYron's disappearance, was plotting to have him killed, and having a sexual affair. DETAILS: Restraining order issued Last weekend, he had Terri evicted from the family's NW Portland home.

She has since relocated to her parents' home in Roseburg.

(snipped)

OS

So one sounds like Michael Cook
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 22, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »

Although I don't believe that TH has harmed Kyron I believe that it is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance. How? I am not sure as there is no real evidence to indicate as much imo. I have thought this way all along.
If their is going to be an indictment I would not doubt that it would be against TH if possible which so far that is the indication per the direction LE has taken thus far.

If that is all true then for sure I'd say the squeeze is on and TH and possibly others better start talking and telling all that she/they knows and not just what she/they wants LE to know.

I feel the same way, I just can't see Teri hurting a little boy she has raised  form a baby.I just can't..

Is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance.... Maybe

I also don't care about the RO sexpics cheating, and what ever.
I just want Kyron to be alive.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 22, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »

Part Six - End: Access Road Theory

Kyron *could have* been told (by Terri or someone else) to go out that white-edged doorway, down the stairway, to a vehicle waiting on the 'access road', which then simply drove alongside the school/playground, around the curve and out onto Skyline Blvd.  *Perhaps* without being seen by anyone in the parking lot or inside the school.  Terri *could have* been in the truck in the parking lot, with someone else parked on the 'access road' in another vehicle.  Or she *could have* been parked on the 'access road' herself. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 22, 2010, 07:11:09 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A reliable source tells KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case.

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.

There have been no suspects or persons of interest named since Kyron disappeared.

However, in court documents, the boy's father Kaine Horman stated police provided him with "probable cause" to believe that Terri-Moulton Horman was involved in KYron's disappearance, was plotting to have him killed, and having a sexual affair. DETAILS: Restraining order issued Last weekend, he had Terri evicted from the family's NW Portland home.

(snipped)

OS

looks like it is starting to come out... well what they failed to mention is, they also subpeoned some of them to the grand jury,... and that they removed things from the house

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »

(snipped)

OS

Sounds that way to me.
Now the question is ~ was any evidence found?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »

I think it would surprise me more if Michael cook was not involved rather then being involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »

Kyron *could have* been told (by Terri or someone else) to go out that white-edged doorway, down the stairway, to a vehicle waiting on the 'access road', which then simply drove alongside the school/playground, around the curve and out onto Skyline Blvd.  *Perhaps* without being seen by anyone in the parking lot or inside the school.  Terri *could have* been in the truck in the parking lot, with someone else parked on the 'access road' in another vehicle.  Or she *could have* been parked on the 'access road' herself. 

Yep, I can see how the access road could have come into play.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2010, 07:16:38 PM »

Thanks Wykes that sounds possible
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2010, 07:17:34 PM »

(snipped)

OS

That's what I am thinking also.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 22, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »

Can a grand jury indict more then one person? I think they can right?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 22, 2010, 07:21:45 PM »

I served on a GJ in Alabama last year. Here they convene GJs 2x ayear. We heard 280 cases. Here there were 18 people due to the size of the jurisdiction and they needed extra people in case some jurors knew any of the victims,accused or witnesses.
Some cases we upped the charges and some reduced and some agreed with the DA.People did take the opportunity to question witnesses and that was encourage by the DA.Some cases were stayed for the next GJ

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: July 22, 2010, 07:23:38 PM »

<respectfully snipped for reply>

And just what is the meaning of this? Schrunk said "we are confident of a good resolution (in the Kyron Horman case), and legally."

What is a "good" resolution?

And why would a DA add, "and legally?"

And where is the urgency to bring Kyron home (if he is alive)?

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Agencies-request-438643-to-staff-Kyron-Horman-case-missing-portland-98787209.html

hmmmmm...  I like the sound of this!! 

"we are confident of a good resolution (in the Kyron Horman case), and legally."

Sure does make it sound like Kyron is alive, doesn't it?  So..... perhaps an abduction of sorts, kept hidden in a safe place, for whatever reason.. perhaps with some in the family just not knowing where.  Maybe Terri/whomever has finally told LE where, they have brought an alive Kyron safely back home (or will be), and LE/FBI and the grand jury will commence with the consequences?? 

One can hope... <praying> 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »

wow love the updates thanks

which one of these guys is the MFH guy

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=a1CfECoqLhdR7N38mXgwww==

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »

Although I don't believe that TH has harmed Kyron I believe that it is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance. How? I am not sure as there is no real evidence to indicate as much imo. I have thought this way all along.
If their is going to be an indictment I would not doubt that it would be against TH if possible which so far that is the indication per the direction LE has taken thus far.

If that is all true then for sure I'd say the squeeze is on and TH and possibly others better start talking and telling all that she/they knows and not just what she/they wants LE to know.

I feel the same way, I just can't see Teri hurting a little boy she has raised  form a baby.I just can't..

Is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance.... Maybe

I also don't care about the RO sexpics cheating, and what ever.
I just want Kyron to be alive.

Blonde

When it is considered that Terri has been Kyron primary caregiver since the age of two .. when the photos and testimonials of others (including Kaine) that she has devoted herself to raising Kyron are considered ... I pray that it is all an indication that Terri may have been involved in his disappearance but ... Kyron has not been harmed.

However ... considering the MFH attempt against Kaine ... Terri Horman thought process implies such an intense hatred ... maybe she did hate Kaine more than she loved Kyron and ... another MFH was where it was at.

I just don't know what to think.  I live in another world.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »

Under the Oregon constitution and state law, a felony prosecution cannot proceed to trial unless an indictment has been issued by the grand jury.  The grand jury is where the prosecutor, without the defendant or his attorney present, submit witness to the grand jury to determine whether or not to indict, or charge, the defendant.

The grand jury may indict when all the evidence before it, taken together, is such as in its judgment would, if unexplained or uncontradicted, warrant a conviction by the trial jury.  A conviction is only warranted by the trial jury if there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, which requires proof to a moral certainty.

http://www.arnoldlawfirm.com/oregon-jury-duty-lane-county.html#grandjury

Thank you Brandi..that seals the deal.. The GJ has evidence, the GJ has testimny, the GJ is about to rule/

I think the school came out with their info today on the whole June 4th area of discussion ..about Terri being there, Kyron being there, the doctors appointment..etc..because LE said olay, the prosecution said akay..and the GJ said okay.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »

Tualatin, Oregon is only about 23 minutes from Portland. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:55 PM »

Could they be seeking an indictment for a group and plan on charging a group of people in connection to Kyron being missing? Such as charging a group in connection to kidnapping kyron and holding him against his will?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.