April 26, 2024, 12:18:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248399 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:56 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

Source: Tualatin homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A reliable source tells KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case.

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.

There have been no suspects or persons of interest named since Kyron disappeared.

However, in court documents, the boy's father Kaine Horman stated police provided him with "probable cause" to believe that Terri-Moulton Horman was involved in KYron's disappearance, was plotting to have him killed, and having a sexual affair. DETAILS: Restraining order issued Last weekend, he had Terri evicted from the family's NW Portland home.

She has since relocated to her parents' home in Roseburg.

(snipped)

OS

I am thankful for "reliable sources".  I mean it.  For the most part ... "reliable sources" have been affirmed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2010, 07:30:58 PM »

Although I don't believe that TH has harmed Kyron I believe that it is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance. How? I am not sure as there is no real evidence to indicate as much imo. I have thought this way all along.
If their is going to be an indictment I would not doubt that it would be against TH if possible which so far that is the indication per the direction LE has taken thus far.

If that is all true then for sure I'd say the squeeze is on and TH and possibly others better start talking and telling all that she/they knows and not just what she/they wants LE to know.

I feel the same way, I just can't see Teri hurting a little boy she has raised  form a baby.I just can't..

Is possible that she has in some way contributed to his disappearance.... Maybe

I also don't care about the RO sexpics cheating, and what ever.
I just want Kyron to be alive.

Blonde

When it is considered that Terri has been Kyron primary caregiver since the age of two .. when the photos and testimonials of others (including Kaine) that she has devoted herself to raising Kyron are considered ... I pray that it is all an indication that Terri may have been involved in his disappearance but ... Kyron has not been harmed.

However ... considering the MFH attempt against Kaine ... Terri Horman thought process implies such an intense hatred ... maybe she did hate Kaine more than she loved Kyron and ... another MFH was where it was at.

I just don't know what to think.  I live in another world.

Janet

Hi Janet,

It's hard to wrap your brain around, I don't know what to think either.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2010, 07:31:02 PM »

I served on a GJ in Alabama last year. Here they convene GJs 2x ayear. We heard 280 cases. Here there were 18 people due to the size of the jurisdiction and they needed extra people in case some jurors knew any of the victims,accused or witnesses.
Some cases we upped the charges and some reduced and some agreed with the DA.People did take the opportunity to question witnesses and that was encourage by the DA.Some cases were stayed for the next GJ

can you tell us the criteria, used for your selection, to serve on that GJ

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »

I served on a GJ in Alabama last year. Here they convene GJs 2x ayear. We heard 280 cases. Here there were 18 people due to the size of the jurisdiction and they needed extra people in case some jurors knew any of the victims,accused or witnesses.
Some cases we upped the charges and some reduced and some agreed with the DA.People did take the opportunity to question witnesses and that was encourage by the DA.Some cases were stayed for the next GJ

Gosh, 4 Donks!  Thanks for explaining how that works, sure does help to understand it all better!   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 22, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »

Tualatin, Oregon is only about 23 minutes from Portland. 

yep south of Portland just off the 5 freeway.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #545 on: July 22, 2010, 07:33:38 PM »

OH gosh, I pray neither of those 2 were around that precious child.

Takes my breath away.

OS

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 22, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A reliable source tells KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case.

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.

There have been no suspects or persons of interest named since Kyron disappeared.

However, in court documents, the boy's father Kaine Horman stated police provided him with "probable cause" to believe that Terri-Moulton Horman was involved in KYron's disappearance, was plotting to have him killed, and having a sexual affair. DETAILS: Restraining order issued Last weekend, he had Terri evicted from the family's NW Portland home.

(snipped)

OS

So one sounds like Michael Cook

Sounds that way to me.
Now the question is ~ was any evidence found?

well the someone I know about is not michael cook... I don't know how many people were searched or subpeoned to the grand jury, but if one is michael cook, he is not the only one, because I know about someone else.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 22, 2010, 07:35:27 PM »

I was called for regular jury duty and after we served 1wk they pulled 18 names from that group and if we couldn't prove a hardship we were selected. One poor lady served her week of regular jury duty, the GJ and was notified she had to serve on a federal GJ the next month.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 22, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »

Takes my breath away.

OS
The first one looks mean as hell and the 2nd man looks about as nutty as one can get.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 22, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »

Not speaking for 4 Donks, but found this on the topic:

In most jurisdictions, grand jurors are drawn from the same pool of potential jurors as are any other jury panels, and in the same manner. The pool generally consists of names culled from various databases, such as national voter lists, motor vehicle license lists and public utilities lists.
http://www.abanet.org/media/faqjury.html

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #550 on: July 22, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »

(snipped)

OS

Sounds that way to me.

well the someone I know about is not michael cook... I don't know how many people were searched or subpeoned to the grand jury, but if one is michael cook, he is not the only one, because I know about someone else.

iirc, didn't Cook show the pics of the RO to 2 other people? Might be them dunno.

OS

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:04 PM »

I was called for regular jury duty and after we served 1wk they pulled 18 names from that group and if we couldn't prove a hardship we were selected. One poor lady served her week of regular jury duty, the GJ and was notified she had to serve on a federal GJ the next month.
Our selection for the GJ was on Wednesday so that we wouldn't be selected for a trial that would be expected to go into the next week.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »

(snipped)

OS

Sounds that way to me.

iirc, didn't Cook show the pics of the RO to 2 other people? Might be them dunno.

OS

Could be why the names where with held. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »

Thanks to all for the updates, links and info, including the GJ info.  Very helpful! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:30 PM »

Takes my breath away.

OS
The first one looks mean as hell and the 2nd man looks about as nutty as one can get.

I know scary.

OS

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:31 PM »

(snipped)

OS

Sounds that way to me.

OS

he said he did...I think several people also saw those docs... there were other people there when she was served with the docs...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »

Where=were...sorry. I am just going to take some advil and go lay down. I give up
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 22, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »

Takes my breath away.

OS

When I consider the sexting ... my bet would be on the first guy.

Janet

++++++

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2010, 07:49:33 PM »

(snipped)

OS

Sounds that way to me.

OS

he said he did...I think several people also saw those docs... there were other people there when she was served with the docs...

TY

OS

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 22, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

TY it works same way here, but more districts bigger selection poll
i did JD, one time here, was called a 2nd time, a few yrs later, but had moved
to another state, a wk b4, and the notice was forwarded, i was exempted
then a wk after i had moved back here from the other state, recived a JD notice
forwarded and exempted again, then here i got a GJ notice but out of state on vac
was exempted

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.