April 25, 2024, 08:52:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248394 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2010, 12:43:35 PM »

Patricia, agreed within reason, and as of right now, I don't know what would be unreasonable searching. But one thing that I don't know if answered or not. Supposedly Terri took the truck that day to pick up the project, and if I have this right, the project was delivered to the school the day before on Thursday. Did she also take the truck that day to set it up? Did Kaine take the project to school on Thursday to set it up? Somebody had to, and if the Mustang was too small to pick it up, it would be too small to take it to the school also. Unless when the project got to the school it had to be assembled, and they took it there in pieces.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »

Edited to add:
"Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move, living like a desert rat, dressed in traditional clothing disguised as an old woman. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time."

LMAO!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.

I'm right there with you, NoRose.

IMO only:desperation The condition of being desperate.
1. desperate recklessness
 2. Recklessness arising from despair. desperation
3.Emotionally ravage
4  for the insurance money

killed her husband in cold blood, ...she would do much of the house work while her husband would bark out orders. ..... When you try to leave---and if the abuser is a serious ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »

Patricia, agreed within reason, and as of right now, I don't know what would be unreasonable searching. But one thing that I don't know if answered or not. Supposedly Terri took the truck that day to pick up the project, and if I have this right, the project was delivered to the school the day before on Thursday. Did she also take the truck that day to set it up? Did Kaine take the project to school on Thursday to set it up? Somebody had to, and if the Mustang was too small to pick it up, it would be too small to take it to the school also. Unless when the project got to the school it had to be assembled, and they took it there in pieces.

I said within reason as there are laws that must be adhered (sp?) to. (Trespassing etc...)

I believe that it is very lkely that this project was taken in pieces and then fully assembled at the school.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2010, 12:54:56 PM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.

I'm right there with you, NoRose.

IMO only:desperation The condition of being desperate.
1. desperate recklessness
 2. Recklessness arising from despair. desperation
3.Emotionally ravage
4  for the insurance money

killed her husband in cold blood, ...she would do much of the house work while her husband would bark out orders. ..... When you try to leave---and if the abuser is a serious ...

Desperation, I understand.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »

I stepped back from posting yesterday and I was not sure if I would post again on this case until I read the article that is posted here about Mr. Ed Dames and his contribution to this case.

IMVHO Awesome! Mr. Dames is volunteering to aid in this case. That means exactly what it says. He is a volunteer.
If he can help to find little Kyron then wonderful. I am supportive of his attempt to help.

I have only recently discovered what this "remote viewing" concept is all about. I am open to the possibility that there is viability and usefulness with this idea and potential opportunity. Obviously the CIA had thought the same.
Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time.

Whatever it takes to find Kyron and bring him home to those who love him.

Sincerely,
Patricia

IMO because they should have sent out 100 premenopausal woman to this "we will find you"

Also have they ever used that plane that looks for hot spots in the surrounding area for Kyron when he first became missing?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »

I stepped back from posting yesterday and I was not sure if I would post again on this case until I read the article that is posted here about Mr. Ed Dames and his contribution to this case.

IMVHO Awesome! Mr. Dames is volunteering to aid in this case. That means exactly what it says. He is a volunteer.
If he can help to find little Kyron then wonderful. I am supportive of his attempt to help.

I have only recently discovered what this "remote viewing" concept is all about. I am open to the possibility that there is viability and usefulness with this idea and potential opportunity. Obviously the CIA had thought the same.
Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time.

Sincerely,
Patricia

IMO because they should have sent out 100 premenopausal woman to this "we will find you"

Also have they ever used that plane that looks for hot spots in the surrounding area for Kyron when he first became missing?

Good question.
Because I don't believe that Kyron is passed on, I wonder who, if anyone, did not allow LE to do home and/or property searches and what area(s) were covered in doing these searches?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2010, 01:08:31 PM »

I also wonder if LE has plans to continue doing more searches in the future?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »

From Ed Dames website/forum.  His thread on this case.  Take it for what it's worth.  I hope he finds Kyron but I haven't seen any of his successes:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5071
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2010, 01:19:37 PM »

From Ed Dames website/forum.  His thread on this case.  Take it for what it's worth.  I hope he finds Kyron but I haven't seen any of his successes:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5071
Thank-you
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2010, 01:21:58 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

Ex-Military Remote Viewer Lends Hand In Kyron Case
Kyron Horman Has Not Been Seen Since June 4 At Skyline School

POSTED: 7:10 am PDT July 21, 2010
UPDATED: 7:32 am PDT July 21, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

"He's not where police are searching," he said. "(He's) not in the water and not that far away."

A remote viewer is a specialized psychic once used by the CIA and U.S. military during the cold war. Dames was the inspiration for the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats."

He said he uses a mental technique to locate a missing person's geographic location and then goes out into the field to find the target. However, Dames said he's unable to do so in this case because he said the boy is on private property, which can present unknown dangers for his team.

Dames' report was sent to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, which is the lead agency in the criminal investigation.

Multnomah County deputies confirmed they received the report, which Dames said pinpoints Kyron's location within 60 feet. A spokeswoman with the sheriff's office said an investigator is examining leads from the report and following up on anything it generates.

Dames said he often works on missing or exploited children cases when he has downtime between contracts. He said he has been involved "both quietly and not so quietly" with many cases over the years, but he "doesn't usually work with law enforcement agencies.

""It's totally a public service. I'm a parent," Dames said. "The idea that a child is missing and no closure to that hell would be hell on earth as a parent."

Sheriff, DA Ask For $439,000 To Help Investigation

On Monday, the sheriff and district attorney's office asked for more money to keep up the pace of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

They asked for more than $439,000 to be taken out of the county general fund's contingency portion, which is used for unforeseen events and emergencies.

Retired sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain said he understands the funding for the district attorney to cover future prosecution costs, but he said the sheriff's request is a bad sign for the Kyron case.

"When you look at the request with the fact that they plan on going back in October for a continued briefing on the investigation, that would seem to indicate there's nothing happening imminently," he said.

The request will go to a vote Thursday morning. As of Tuesday, it appeared likely that it would be approved by county commissioners.

IMO this guy is a quack - he did the same in the Natalee Holloway case

I admit to not knowing much about Remote Viewing or this guy, Ed Dames. 

Just from what I have heard about Remote Viewing, and from the name of that itself........ 'Remote Viewing'......... a person who supposedly can do this, does so from a distance.. ie: remote. 

If that's so, then why would it matter to this guy whether or not Kyron was located on private property.  Wouldn't he be able to 'view' a location, private or not?  <scratching head>

There is one person I've heard of who is doing some 'remote viewing' clear from England, without a need to physically BE at anywhere nearby. 

So I dunno about this guy, Dames.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »

I believe they used an Apache helicopter for a while looking for our lil guy on SI, no?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

Now I understand the CIA's inability to find Bin Laden, or anything else for that matter.

I did wonder what the movie title, "The Men Who Stare at Goats" was about though. Now I know.  It's about nonsense.   

What does a duck say?

OT - They can't find Bin Laden, because he's dead.  They try to keep him alive, so they have a boogie man to scare us with.
Agreed

Then someone should notify the CIA at once to stop looking for a live Bin Laden.  This guy hasn't psychically found his body, I take it?  He should tell the CIA so they can stop looking.  Or, if he has found the body and told the CIA, then he should tell all of us so we can stop being scared of a dead man.  Still say it's nonsense.

Never happen - even if they find the body the government will never admit to it. Who will be the reason for sending our brave men and women into harms way?  But that is JMO!

Yes, I do believe the government lies to us.  Further, we will never bring democracy to the Middle East, because they don't understand or wish to understand the concept and we will only end up getting a lot more people killed.

I just don't believe in psychics and I don't believe in this guy.  If there were people who really could foretell the future and find lost people, they'd all be in Vegas getting rich. In fact, no one would be lost more than ten minutes, just enough time for them to go into a trance or whatever it is they do.  Bend spoons.  Whatever.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »

I believe they used an Apache helicopter for a while looking for our lil guy on SI, no?

I think there have been a lot of searches by LE and private citizen volunteers.  It's just next to impossible to find one little boy in all of that area.  They have to have some sort of information to know where to search. Terri needs to tell them.  Although she didn't say much before she retained the services of a lawyer, the only way she will say anything now is if there is something in it for her, like a plea deal.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »

Not my opinion and hope this hasn't been posted.

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/difficult_questions_in_the_sea.html

Difficult questions in the search for Kyron Horman
Published: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 9:00 AM

By David Appell

Can we ask some awkward and impolite questions about the search for Kyron Horman? Bear with me, but how much should society spend to find him?

Don't take me wrong. I certainly don't know the answer. I've never lost a child, and my heart bleeds for the Hormans. I imagine that nothing could be worse than the sudden and mysterious disappearance of a child.

((edited because oregonlive has specifically complained about us posting their articles in their entirety))
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:40:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

2 4 1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2010, 01:46:48 PM »

I hear ya Rosie.  And do agree!  Especially with the part that there's always more to a story.  Seems this case is missing a lot, which makes it's very hard to do anything .. but wait. 

Got a chuckle from what you said above tho, read it a couple of times even.. lol  Cuz at first I thought you were saying that there was a legal non-violent way to kill a spouse.   Oh wait.. is there?      Monkey Devil!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2010, 02:02:11 PM »

Sincerely,
Patricia

Oh I so agree about anyone who volunteers their time and abilities to help in anyway! 

And even if others don't believe in whatever abilities those may be, I do think it's admirable that folks are willing to try.  Am thinking that's the important thing here.  Am betting that many of us would be out there searching for Kyron if only we could be. 

Think I'll go check out this 'remote viewing' thing, learn a bit more about it.  I do know that other forms of being psychic can be stunningly accurate.  Forensic astrology for example, are often startingly and amazingly right on with their charts and such.  And even those who predict a case right, say that it's not always 100% accurate.   Interesting tho when they do get things right. 

IMO. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »

I hear ya Rosie.  And do agree!  Especially with the part that there's always more to a story.  Seems this case is missing a lot, which makes it's very hard to do anything .. but wait. 

Got a chuckle from what you said above tho, read it a couple of times even.. lol  Cuz at first I thought you were saying that there was a legal non-violent way to kill a spouse.   Oh wait.. is there?      Monkey Devil!

My mind doesn't work with my fingers at times, I was trying to say through a divorce lawyer.    SuzieQ Thank-you excellent article.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2010, 02:16:16 PM »

Think that is the problem all of us are having with this case we really know next to nothing exactly what happened the day before Kyron went missing in relation to the project, Kaine nor Terry have released the details as to when and how the project got to the school.  Everyone involved with Kyron, (family and LE have kept details pretty quite).
Maybe that means they have way more than we could imagine, or maybe it means they don't have much other than she said/he said.  With every passing day my heart sinks a little more, I can not understand how a little boy can go missing from a public school I really don't.
timeline--http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.