April 20, 2024, 12:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248157 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 22, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »

Am thinking the first one is the MFH guy, he was arrested by the US Marshall. 

The second one might be the other LS guy who supposedly didn't get a call back.  ???

IMO.

Wyks..why the guy that never got a call back?  What could he prove??
And why arrest the MFH at all?  I thought he was the one who blew the whistle on the deal!!  I must have missed some info.

I believe that the lanscaper may have been an illegal.  This may be the reason he never came forward.  Maybe he was married.

Anyways ... it was LE who tracked the landscaper down.

Maybe a search of Terri's computer hard drive led LE to him.  Maybe it was the sexting between Terri and the landscaper.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 22, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189322#msg1189322

And why arrest the MFH at all?  I thought he was the one who blew the whistle on the deal!!  I must have missed some info.
----------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189326#msg1189326

I think all he could prove is that Terri had an ad out somewhere {???  Craigs List?}  for a LS because he answered it.

dang ill have to go look, might take a few, i thought he was arrested on
an unrelated charge

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #602 on: July 22, 2010, 09:00:20 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

Source: Tualatin homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A reliable source tells KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case.

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.

There have been no suspects or persons of interest named since Kyron disappeared.

However, in court documents, the boy's father Kaine Horman stated police provided him with "probable cause" to believe that Terri-Moulton Horman was involved in KYron's disappearance, was plotting to have him killed, and having a sexual affair. DETAILS: Restraining order issued Last weekend, he had Terri evicted from the family's NW Portland home.

She has since relocated to her parents' home in Roseburg.

(snipped)

OS

So one sounds like Michael Cook

Sounds that way to me.
Now the question is ~ was any evidence found?

well the someone I know about is not michael cook... I don't know how many people were searched or subpeoned to the grand jury, but if one is michael cook, he is not the only one, because I know about someone else.

iirc, didn't Cook show the pics of the RO to 2 other people? Might be them dunno.

OS

he said he did...I think several people also saw those docs... there were other people there when she was served with the docs...

Yep..by that time ole Terri was having a house warming for all her friends and family.now that she was rid of Kaine, Kiara and the two boys..Eric at his fathers...Kyron dissappeared.

Yep.  And the friends LE checked out spent a lot of time with Terri AFTER Kyron's disappearance.  Hmmm, getting stories straight?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 22, 2010, 09:03:11 PM »

For the life of me I just can't understand if Kyron is alive and is being held somewhere, why the person or people doing this have not come forward. They have to realize this can't go on much longer and the police will find them. And the other question is if this is what happened, why these people would do this for Terri? Or it could be someone who took Kyron to get back at Terri and Kaine? It almost sounds by the search warrants that the police must think he is close, or by now he could have been taken to another state?

I think that the people who helped Terri..well they know they are in trouble with LE as much as she is..and I still am not convinced he is alive.  If he were alive ..Terri would have had them produce him by now....as in he probably doesn't know where he is  or who has hin..if he has never met them.  If the glasses are his..he really is at a loss to describe his abducters and the people holding him now.  That's why I believe the glasses that LE showed are his,,they show wear and tear...and without those..he can't describe anything/  Well//so Terri thinks...I have worn glasses since grade school, so has my husband and son.  It just seems to make our other senses, smell, touch, etc mre heightened.  If Kyron ever heard their voices before he could recognize them again..just saying. Edit-fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:34:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 22, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »

Hmmm... "is located"..   ???   

Perhaps in or near those two homes in Tualatin, south of Portland, (23 miles) or wherever a third search warrant was supposedly done at an undisclosed location?

~~~~

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

there is a thing i can do, that takes no effort on my part.
since i tried to stop hearing it,and ignoring it for yrs an yrs
and the advance of technology, ie; the invention of the cell
phone and just the general loudness of the world today,has been
a blessing in my case, i can still do this, but im better able
to, lets say ignore it now. it happens when it happens, I CAN NOT
make it happen, and now with all the noise in the world, its like
the tv going the radio going a group of people talking a few feet away
and that thing is like background noise now.

THAT THING
is what you ask. well i can hear what people are thinking
sometimes,[ no control it happens when it happens ]
example;
20 people in a park, i hear in my mind, does my fart stink, then
as soon as i see the person, i know it was that person
that thought it, i know weird, it is what it is
2 wks ago i was walking in the wooded park, and i heard this
[bankruptcy,no chit how did i get], then nothing, i got to the
cross road of the paths, the women on the left didnt think it
nor the guy coming at me, about 100ft more down the path, a older
man on a cane, was the person who thought it. how do i know
ive tested it, yrs back, i thought i was crazy, mostly i hear mundane
crap, but while testing ive been punched,ie; broke my nose, screamed
at, LE called, 6-7 of those incidents,proved to me i was not crazy
the best one was; [that Fnb why did she say wart], that was the nose
breaker by the wife, and that was in 81, now i keep my mouth shut,
about what i hear you think, and i dont think of it as psychic
more of pain in my...........

i know i just lost all credibility as a scared monkey LOL
geezze time for a

CW,  I interview people daily, and I wish I had that ability. It would make my job a lot easier....I think?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 22, 2010, 09:08:04 PM »

Am thinking the first one is the MFH guy, he was arrested by the US Marshall. 

The second one might be the other LS guy who supposedly didn't get a call back.  ???

IMO.

Wyks..why the guy that never got a call back?  What could he prove??

I believe that the lanscaper may have been an illegal.  This may be the reason he never came forward.  Maybe he was married.

Anyways ... it was LE who tracked the landscaper down.

Maybe a search of Terri's computer hard drive led LE to him.  Maybe it was the sexting between Terri and the landscaper.

Janet

IT Janet.  The way LE found out about the affair with LS, ETC..was through her computer and cell phone.  The LS did not come forward on his own..LS found him.  The only way that happened was from cellphone and computer records that support that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: July 22, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »

I also thought there were only two landscaper guys, one that was hired and one who never heard back from Terri. By the time this is done we may find out there was a string of landscaper guys  And this Michael Cook character, have to wonder what he was all up to in all this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: July 22, 2010, 09:10:56 PM »

It was Blink who identified the landscaper.  I cannot find any other source.  I do not know her source.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Posted by Blink | Wednesday 14 July 2010 3:29 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Posted July 15, 2010 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/07/15/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Thanks Janet!  Yep this is it, with the pic listed at Blinks site of the first arrested guy.  His nic name supposedly being Rudy. 

There was some confusion at the time because of the name Rudy. 

Then the second arrested guy posted earlier also has the last name of Sanchez.  Parole violation.  I thought he was another LS guy, but instead could be a relative of Rudy whom they realized had violated parole? 

The second landscaper guy that didn't get a call back from Terri, wasn't he named at some point?  How many landscaper guys are there?  Sigh.. Confusing! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 22, 2010, 09:16:49 PM »

If I was one of these people involved..and knew where Kyron was now..I'd do what Desiree requested..drop him at a phone boothe and tell him to call 911.

But ..if he isn't alive..then I would call LE from a phone booth in a remote area and tell them where the body was..then head to the nearest train and head to anywhere out of the US.

What I think is..someone has already turned on a dime against Terri.  At this point they know they are not going to get paid for their efforts..they are shi$ out of luck..yes they are..because when Terri goes to trial she is going to name names and turn on everyone..that is what sociopaths do.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 22, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189336#msg1189336

CW,  I interview people daily, and I wish I had that ability. It would make my job a lot easier....I think?
i cant do it on command, it happens when it happens, IDKW
ive had this affliction and known of it to myself,since around
5yrs of age,but all ways thought i was nuts,and never said anything
till HS, friends said it was a trick, and ignored it, i was cool
with that, im telling you it is a pain in the..........
id gladly give it away if i could, ive found no way to get rid,or
stop it, i dont think even dementia would stop it,i just wouldnt
understand it ya know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2010, 09:20:23 PM »

It was Blink who identified the landscaper.  I cannot find any other source.  I do not know her source.

Janet

+++++

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/07/15/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Thanks Janet!  Yep this is it, with the pic listed at Blinks site of the first arrested guy.  His nic name supposedly being Rudy. 

Then the second arrested guy posted earlier also has the last name of Sanchez.  Parole violation.  I thought he was another LS guy, but instead could be a relative of Rudy whom they realized had violated parole? 

The second landscaper guy that didn't get a call back from Terri, wasn't he named at some point?  How many landscaper guys are there?  Sigh.. Confusing! 

To the best of my knowledge there were 2 LS guys.

One is the one that was in the failed sting and Blink named Rudy Schanez (sp)

The other came forward on TV and interviews and stated that He had emailed TH about an ad she had posted on Service Master, however TH never made contact with him. I can't remember the time frame he mentioned nor his name, sorry.

Hope I have that right.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 22, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »

Perhaps in or near those two homes in Tualatin, south of Portland, (23 miles) or wherever a third search warrant was supposedly done at an undisclosed location?

~~~~

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

THAT THING
example;

geezze time for a

Wow!  What a team we would make!  You hear thoughts.  I see dead people.  (in my mind's eye, not like the Sixth Sense boy did)  I've checked it out, too, and found that I was getting real information.  It kind of blows you away, doesn't it? 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 22, 2010, 09:24:52 PM »

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the source.

Michael Cook?  Looks like if it is him she indeed did know him before June 4th.....

Behind on all this saw it earlier right about the time one of the websites crashed...way behind, I hope this might mean they know where Kyron is?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #613 on: July 22, 2010, 09:26:26 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99069479.html

Police search homes of three Terri Horman friends

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News learned late Thursday afternoon that police searched the homes of three friends of Terri Horman last week, according to sources.

Two of the homes are in Tualatin and a third is at an undisclosed location.

A Tualatin police spokeswoman said she doesn’t believe their agency was involved in anyway. So whatever searches took place happened with those working directly on the Kyron Horman case.

It is not known at this time what investigators used as a basis to obtain the warrants for the searches. A source says the warrant documents are sealed.

In other developments Thursday, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton announced before county commissioners that he’s giving back nearly a million dollars in taxpayer money.

County commissioners signed off on more funding for the case overall, however, by approving District Attorney Michael Schrunk’s request for an extra $196,000 for his office’s investigation into Kyron’s disappearance.

Staton said he’s been able to shave costs in his department that he doesn’t need any extra money.

The move seemed to be surprise just about everyone, including county commissioners who were overtly pleased to hear the news.

(snipped)

a lil more info, not much.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:29 PM »

~~~~

THAT THING
example;

geezze time for a

Ya still have all due respect and credibility!  Thanks CW, and have one on me!   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189336#msg1189336

i cant do it on command, it happens when it happens, IDKW
ive had this affliction and known of it to myself,since around
5yrs of age,but all ways thought i was nuts,and never said anything
till HS, friends said it was a trick, and ignored it, i was cool
with that, im telling you it is a pain in the..........
id gladly give it away if i could, ive found no way to get rid,or
stop it, i dont think even dementia would stop it,i just wouldnt
understand it ya know

OK,  let's try long distance thought.  I have a secret..and it is OK to share...I will think it...have any idea what it is?  I am far away from you, don't know if this will work.  I believe!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189327#msg1189327

Janet

+++++

TY, was looking just not as quick

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 22, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »

~~~~

THAT THING
example;

geezze time for a

Wow!  What a team we would make!  You hear thoughts.  I see dead people.  (in my mind's eye, not like the Sixth Sense boy did)  I've checked it out, too, and found that I was getting real information.  It kind of blows you away, doesn't it? 

ITA..I think we need both of you to go to Roseburg Oregon and spend the day with Terri,  I am not making fun..I believe that we all have extra senses..some more then others. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 22, 2010, 09:31:28 PM »

~~~~

THAT THING
example;

geezze time for a

ITA..I think we need both of you to go to Roseburg Oregon and spend the day with Terri,  I am not making fun..I believe that we all have extra senses..some more then others. 

I agree!  I am just envious of those that have been able to read these special senses.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: July 22, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »

Janet

+++++

To the best of my knowledge there were 2 LS guys.

One is the one that was in the failed sting and Blink named Rudy Schanez (sp)

The other came forward on TV and interviews and stated that He had emailed TH about an ad she had posted on Service Master, however TH never made contact with him. I can't remember the time frame he mentioned nor his name, sorry.

Hope I have that right.

OS

There ya go, thanks for straightening that out, OS!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.