April 26, 2024, 07:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248417 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:20 PM »

Wow, what a mess that video turned into when it was quoted LOL

Oh, I see. You added an image after the original post, Klaas ;-p

I must be getting tired LOL

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 22, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189343#msg1189343
Wow!  What a team we would make!  You hear thoughts.  I see dead people.  (in my mind's eye, not like the Sixth Sense boy did)  I've checked it out, too, and found that I was getting real information.  It kind of blows you away, doesn't it? 

yes clay it does blow me away, but the dead people thing you get,
must have been real scary while growing up 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189349#msg1189349
ITA..I think we need both of you to go to Roseburg Oregon and spend the day with Terri,  I am not making fun..I believe that we all have extra senses..some more then others

gypsy
i thought of that, but i have no control, it happens when it happens

az the farthest it has ever happened was in FL. on a boat, the person was
on another boat in the bay, our boat came about aft,and i looked over at
the other boat passing,and i knew the guy looking at me,knew i had heard
his thought, that was the weirdest, its never happened like that again
and ive never seen him again,and i looked for him at the marina, im thinking
he could do it to, and wanted to talk to him

thanks wyks
im buying a round for the house

That is amazing, about the guy in the boat!  I wish you could have talked to him!  Of course, it might have been dangerous!

I don't remember if I had this as a child.  I was very fearful, so maybe I was already sensitive.  I was afraid of certain areas in my house.  (I'm also place sensitive.)  However, the true medium ability came after I fell on my face on the bathroom tile in the mid 90s.  I think I really opened up the third eye when that happened.

I can't control it either, CW.  I won't have anything for awhile, and then someone pops into my head.  I guess we could learn to control it more with practice. 

Please email me at CCat444 (at) gmail (dot) com
I have a link for a website you might like to visit.  I would also be so interested in hearing about your experiences!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: July 22, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »

Hmmm... "is located"..   ???   

Perhaps in or near those two homes in Tualatin, south of Portland, (23 miles) or wherever a third search warrant was supposedly done at an undisclosed location?

~~~~

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

there is a thing i can do, that takes no effort on my part.
since i tried to stop hearing it,and ignoring it for yrs an yrs
and the advance of technology, ie; the invention of the cell
phone and just the general loudness of the world today,has been
a blessing in my case, i can still do this, but im better able
to, lets say ignore it now. it happens when it happens, I CAN NOT
make it happen, and now with all the noise in the world, its like
the tv going the radio going a group of people talking a few feet away
and that thing is like background noise now.

THAT THING
is what you ask. well i can hear what people are thinking
sometimes,[ no control it happens when it happens ]
example;
20 people in a park, i hear in my mind, does my fart stink, then
as soon as i see the person, i know it was that person
that thought it, i know weird, it is what it is
2 wks ago i was walking in the wooded park, and i heard this
[bankruptcy,no chit how did i get], then nothing, i got to the
cross road of the paths, the women on the left didnt think it
nor the guy coming at me, about 100ft more down the path, a older
man on a cane, was the person who thought it. how do i know
ive tested it, yrs back, i thought i was crazy, mostly i hear mundane
crap, but while testing ive been punched,ie; broke my nose, screamed
at, LE called, 6-7 of those incidents,proved to me i was not crazy
the best one was; [that Fnb why did she say wart], that was the nose
breaker by the wife, and that was in 81, now i keep my mouth shut,
about what i hear you think, and i dont think of it as psychic
more of pain in my...........

i know i just lost all credibility as a scared monkey LOL
geezze time for a

Wow!  What a team we would make!  You hear thoughts.  I see dead people.  (in my mind's eye, not like the Sixth Sense boy did)  I've checked it out, too, and found that I was getting real information.  It kind of blows you away, doesn't it? 

ITA..I think we need both of you to go to Roseburg Oregon and spend the day with Terri,  I am not making fun..I believe that we all have extra senses..some more then others. 

Let Tamikosmom spend 1 hour with Terri.  No ESP!  No visions!  Just excellent interrogation techniques which I perfected when eldest son was in high school.  Ask him how his Mom was able to derived the truth out of him everytime he thought he had pulled a fast one.  I think this guy still has nightmares over 20 years later in regards to these interrogation sessions.  On the other hand ... I did not emerge unscathed.  Every grey hair on my head that requires covering by Natural Instincts every six weeks ... I attribute to him from those teenage years.  I must add that this guy has been redeemed.  He has blessed his father and I a lovely DIL and a beautiful grandson.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 22, 2010, 10:21:22 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189336#msg1189336

CW,  I interview people daily, and I wish I had that ability. It would make my job a lot easier....I think?
i cant do it on command, it happens when it happens, IDKW
ive had this affliction and known of it to myself,since around
5yrs of age,but all ways thought i was nuts,and never said anything
till HS, friends said it was a trick, and ignored it, i was cool
with that, im telling you it is a pain in the..........
id gladly give it away if i could, ive found no way to get rid,or
stop it, i dont think even dementia would stop it,i just wouldnt
understand it ya know

I'll bet you don't have many friends. Long term friends anyway. I'll be your friend cw. Long as you don't make no sudden moves anyway LOL!
J/K J/K, about the being your friend part though. That's real.

Does it mess you up when you are either sick, have an infection, fever or are in pain?
(That way I'll know if and when it's ok to think about stuff to get you for your b-day.      )

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: July 22, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Sweet Dreams Monkeys..I'm hitting the bunky.

I am off too Gypsy.  A game of Scrabble with the friends and fresh blueberry pie with whipping cream following.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 22, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189343#msg1189343

yes clay it does blow me away, but the dead people thing you get,
must have been real scary while growing up 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189349#msg1189349
ITA..I think we need both of you to go to Roseburg Oregon and spend the day with Terri,  I am not making fun..I believe that we all have extra senses..some more then others

gypsy
i thought of that, but i have no control, it happens when it happens

az the farthest it has ever happened was in FL. on a boat, the person was
on another boat in the bay, our boat came about aft,and i looked over at
the other boat passing,and i knew the guy looking at me,knew i had heard
his thought, that was the weirdest, its never happened like that again
and ive never seen him again,and i looked for him at the marina, im thinking
he could do it to, and wanted to talk to him

thanks wyks
im buying a round for the house

What fascinatin' rhythms here tonight.  CW, now that I'm relaxed a bit your posts make perfect sense to me.  I once posted with a gentleman who could tell if a person was either dead or alive by seeing a light around their head.    xox

With today's new info and the investigation taking new life in 3 of Terri's friends, it makes me wonder why have LE put this info out there?  There has to be a reason.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 22, 2010, 10:44:32 PM »

Okay I am lost what started out as an okay morning turned to Heck in a millasecond, one of the bright girls decided to change things around in a website I just finished and crashed it, I don't what she did anyway I fixed it.

So I know about the friends of TH/SM that had houses searched.  I have some hope that if friends knew what she did, maybe she just had Kyron kidnapped?  it is scary though, everthing is starting to look so pre-mediated and very planned.

Know about LE not needing more money, interesting statement along with the announcement have to go back and read that.

Think they are talking about Michael Cook as one of the houses searched, that would make sense, even though no of this makes sense.

Here I am lost can someone help me---
why are we looking at those houses?
what is in relation to Kyron and the men arrested today?

oh and anything else I am leaving out I don't know about.  Thank you so much, I could spend three hours searching but my head needs a break after my day.  Refreshing the mind right now.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 22, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »

Yesterday, or whatever day it was, when Kaine left the police station at 9pm after speaking with them for 3 hours he looked relieved, not angry.

Now today we have LE not needing money all of a sudden.

I think even though they are saying no, that they are close to an arrest or grand jury indictment. 

The other day, Harry Oakes' team handed over all video & photo evidence in their search. They noted all areas of interest, coordinates, etc. Harry Oakes then said it is in the hands of the MCSO, that everything found and/or noteworthy was turned over to the sheriff's office. Then we have Kaine going to the MCSO for a meeting that lasted 3 hours. Now today we have them saying LE doesn't need the expected amount right now. I do wonder if this has anything to do with Harry's search. If it does, I sure hope he's able to work with the police more. If not, well I still hope he's able to work with the police more. Wink
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 22, 2010, 11:01:56 PM »

I had a dream last night that was really, well, make your own definition of it but I walked up the pathway to this house and knocked on the door. The man that answered the door was hispanic and in good physical shape. As I was standing I realized I had no clue as to why I was there so I quickly came up with the thought to pretend that I was looking for an old female friend who's name I had made up just then.
As I was asking if he knew who that person was I saw behind him was a couch and behind the couch was a little head that kept popping up. I knew it was a Child and I knew that Child wanted me to know he was there. As I was looking hard to see the head pop up again the guy at the door turned around to see what I was looking at. I noticed the man became nervous and wanted to hurry things along so I just smiled and said thank you and left it at that. In this dream I was walking back toward the road and I remember noticing everything I could. The walkway was flat, grass is green, no fence in the front yard which was mostly grass. There were houses all along the same side of the road as the house as I was at. Across the street it seemed like it was open lot. Facing the road to my right the road led to a main street. To the left the road began to curve.
In this dream I immediately realized it was most likely a Child that needed help so I decided to go back and flirt with the guy, try to get his phone number kind of thing and the next thing I remember was waking up. Dream over.

Wierd eh?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 22, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »

Yesterday, or whatever day it was, when Kaine left the police station at 9pm after speaking with them for 3 hours he looked relieved, not angry.

I think even though they are saying no, that they are close to an arrest or grand jury indictment. 

The other day, Harry Oakes' team handed over all video & photo evidence in their search. They noted all areas of interest, coordinates, etc. Harry Oakes then said it is in the hands of the MCSO, that everything found and/or noteworthy was turned over to the sheriff's office. Then we have Kaine going to the MCSO for a meeting that lasted 3 hours. Now today we have them saying LE doesn't need the expected amount right now. I do wonder if this has anything to do with Harry's search. If it does, I sure hope he's able to work with the police more. If not, well I still hope he's able to work with the police more. Wink
With all that don't you think Kyron might be alive and well?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 22, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189381#msg1189381
Scandi
trust me its not all cool like some folks ive spoken to seem to think
i think it is intrusive, and a big pain in the ....
if there was away to put it to good use, i wouldnt mine so much
like i said mostly i get mundane bs, and have never or attempted to
have control of it, just to dam scary to be able to read someones
mind at will, ya know

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189381#msg1189381
With today's new info and the investigation taking new life in 3 of Terri's friends, it makes me wonder why have LE put this info out there?  There has to be a reason.

i think thats prob a leak in the dept, as LE doesnt say much, ya know
it could be a controlled leak too, but thats scary, if TH is unstable
and they dont know how to find kyron yet, TH could do something stupid
then all the info she has would be gone, that if she has info about kyron
im still on the fence, even with the knew info

and clay thanks i will soon

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 22, 2010, 11:07:39 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.
(snipped)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #652 on: July 22, 2010, 11:09:39 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.

Investigators searched Spicher's condominium in Tualatin last week, and have conducted multiple interviews with people who had seen Spicher on June 4.

Spicher was a visible presence at the Horman house after Kaine Horman moved out and filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman in late June. She also was seen driving Terri Horman to and from her attorney's office in downtown Portland.

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

((snipped more because they complain )

(snipped)

OS
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:13:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 22, 2010, 11:11:42 PM »

With all that don't you think Kyron might be alive and well?

It would be great, but I don't feel very hopeful.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 22, 2010, 11:11:47 PM »

Thanks Wyks for the pictures and explanations with the pictures. And thanks for the grand jury info, and the article about searching other people's homes. One of those has got to be Michael Cook for sure. 

Thank you, also, Wyks. The pictures are great! The article, everything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 22, 2010, 11:12:08 PM »

Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

(snipped)

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 22, 2010, 11:14:31 PM »

(snipped)

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

So the plot thickens.  What did Dede do on June 4th?  What does she know about what happened to Kyron?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #657 on: July 22, 2010, 11:17:07 PM »

(snipped)

Hmm, another landscaper?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 22, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »

(snipped)

Found her blog: http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/
and her twitter page: http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 22, 2010, 11:16:56 PM »

(snipped)

Hmm, another landscaper?

And fitness buff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.