April 25, 2024, 05:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248374 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 22, 2010, 11:50:40 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?
lol and hush your mouth! Monkey Devil!

Where's that zippin the lip smiley when we need it?

You all gonna let us in on this? You are confusing us. ;-/

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: July 22, 2010, 11:51:21 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

LOL   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #702 on: July 22, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »

The "Suppor Terri Horman" page on Facebook is gone.  Is that an omen of things to come?

It's still up for me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=share

Thanks.  I put it in the search and it did not come up.  One of Facebooks many quirks!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #703 on: July 22, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »

I think I'm gonna be checking PDXmugshots every five minutes now.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: July 22, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

The "Suppor Terri Horman" page on Facebook is gone.  Is that an omen of things to come?

It's still up for me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=share

Thanks.  I put it in the search and it did not come up.  One of Facebooks many quirks!

Well, like someone said yesterday, Facebook 'hiccups' sometimes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: July 22, 2010, 11:53:32 PM »

If you guys think you are smarter than LE and have this figured out that Terri is being set up by Kaine and Desiree I suggest you join the Terri Support facebook site. 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #706 on: July 22, 2010, 11:54:55 PM »

Well, like someone said yesterday, Facebook 'hiccups' sometimes.

It sure does!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: July 22, 2010, 11:55:54 PM »

If you guys think you are smarter than LE and have this figured out that Terri is being set up by Kaine and Desiree I suggest you join the Terri Support facebook site. 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts

What the???  How did you take that kind of leap???  I could be wrong, but I was thinking they were referring to Dede and Terri being in 'cahoots'. 

Maybe I need a drink. 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 22, 2010, 11:56:16 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

Inside jokes aren't going to cut it here.  This is not a game. 

No inside joke intended Klaas. No I don't think it funny. Not at all.
You and another person were speculating something about TH and DeDe while there was curiousity mentioned regard the possibility that someone (one of TH's friends) might have possibly been attempting to set TH up.
I did not see anything wrong with speculating that possibility nor your own thoughts about TH and DeDe. I just added the, um never mind Klaas.
I understand your frustrations with this case. I'm fairly certain we all do.

I lol'd because it seemed rather embarrasing to me to add the part I dared to say.

I'm feeling more and more as if my posts are not appreciated. Should I just quit now?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #709 on: July 22, 2010, 11:58:44 PM »

Klaas

In the video you posted, the DA (I think that is who he was) said (iirc) "they" are talking to TH, now we hear that Dede won't talk to LE.

with the threat of civil action, guess Dede will get a lawyer now.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #710 on: July 22, 2010, 11:59:29 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

Inside jokes aren't going to cut it here.  This is not a game. 

I really don't see anything to lol about in this case. A precious little boy is missing and may be dead. When I came in and saw so many in this thread I was praying that Kyron had been found. Now this DeDE is telling others not to cooperate....she needs her ass thrown in jail right along with Terri. There is a special level in hell for people like this.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 23, 2010, 12:00:06 AM »

Forgot my manners....Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

God Bless!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 22, 2010, 11:59:05 PM »

I have no idea what you are talking about here.

I will just consider this response from you as your frustration speaking.
We are all frustrated and want nothing more than for Kyron to be found.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 23, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »

you are right, its not a game, its an internet forum.  and the last time i checked, a forum was a group to share thoughts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #714 on: July 23, 2010, 12:05:59 AM »

Hi darla! I agree with your sentimaents about DeDe. Under normal and innocent circumstances, adults are eager to cooperate to bring home a missing child safely!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: July 23, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »

Well these new developments are very interesting indeed. I wonder if Michael Cook spent much time at the Horman household as a young boy. What would cause a friend of Terri's to suggest information should be withheld? That others know where Kyron is too and should withhold info?
Desiree stated Kyron begged to not have to go home to Kaine and Terri's house.
Investigators speak of a good outcome in this case. A dead boy is not a good outcome folks. Kyron's mom states she knows Kyron is alive.
I think we have a pretty good picture now of what this is. This is a purposeful hiding of Kyron to keep him safe. Perhaps this is why I felt instinctively upset with so many bashing Terri. I try to assure I look at things evenly and do my best and will continue but as a woman, my intuition is telling me Terri did no harm to little Kyron.
Why was Terri so attracted to Mr Cook? Perhaps because they shared a common bond of being wronged. Perhaps we hear nothing of the Horman grandparents for a reason. Perhaps Kyron is actually safer than he was. If so, what could be done to assure he has his family back and remains safe? People in high places can manipulate justice, but the power of many can also assist. If Kyron is being kept safe, how can we monkey's help assure he remains so yet in the love and lives of those such as his mom Desiree? I do believe Kyron is alive. I think this public campaign launched by LE is to show all that they will continue to publicly slander everyone who is helping to keep Kyron hidden. They are using the media in the most interesting way.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: July 23, 2010, 12:07:10 AM »

Well.. maybe we need to take a deep breath and regroup then?     It sounds like a miscommunication. 

Seems to me that a lot of positive has happened today.  Take the video with Kaine yesterday looking like he was about to do 7 somersaults out to his car, that's how happy he looks to me.  Smile   Then today we hear that there's been 3 search warrants and a likely GJ convening.  Then we get two names of Terri's 'friends' that are being looked at by LE.  One of them is a landscaper type person who left abruptly at 11.30a on June 4th.  Likely she dropped everything and rushed to Terri's side to help hide an alive Kyron.  And since Terri sextd the other landscaper.. well.. who's to say she didn't this female version of one as well? 

What's not to smile about?  Seems a good day for Kyron.  Possibly alive!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:06 AM »

Well these new developments are very interesting indeed. I wonder if Michael Cook spent much time at the Horman household as a young boy. What would cause a friend of Terri's to suggest information should be withheld? That others know where Kyron is too and should withhold info?
Desiree stated Kyron begged to not have to go home to Kaine and Terri's house.
Investigators speak of a good outcome in this case. A dead boy is not a good outcome folks. Kyron's mom states she knows Kyron is alive.
I think we have a pretty good picture now of what this is. This is a purposeful hiding of Kyron to keep him safe. Perhaps this is why I felt instinctively upset with so many bashing Terri. I try to assure I look at things evenly and do my best and will continue but as a woman, my intuition is telling me Terri did no harm to little Kyron.
Why was Terri so attracted to Mr Cook? Perhaps because they shared a common bond of being wronged. Perhaps we hear nothing of the Horman grandparents for a reason. Perhaps Kyron is actually safer than he was. If so, what could be done to assure he has his family back and remains safe? People in high places can manipulate justice, but the power of many can also assist. If Kyron is being kept safe, how can we monkey's help assure he remains so yet in the love and lives of those such as his mom Desiree? I do believe Kyron is alive. I think this public campaign launched by LE is to show all that they will continue to publicly slander everyone who is helping to keep Kyron hidden. They are using the media in the most interesting way.
Peace I too was on the fence for awhile would jump down, jump back on, but on When everything was released yesterday from Kaine leaving the Sherriff's, school spokesperson, LE taking questions and now today no way.  Went that route with one Casey Anthony and wanted so bad to believe she could not of hurt Caylee, I convinced myself of it.
In reality "if" she Terri Moulton Horman took to be in safety, fine can understand, but sorry you now have the FBI, the Police and so many people to keep Kyron "safe".  NO WAY....
I do however respect your thoughts...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:21 AM »

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows

The family of Kyron Horman released this statement Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

Good Evening,

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:49 AM »

Hi darla! I agree with your sentimaents about DeDe. Under normal and innocent circumstances, adults are eager to cooperate to bring home a missing child safely!

I guess I am from the old world where people cooperated with cops or get thrown in jail. We need to go back to an eye for an eye. Take their lying butts to court if found guilty and get the death penalty take them out the back door and git-r-done right then and there. Seems to me kids a disposable now days. If you don't want them hell just kill em. and refuse to talk to the cops. That is what this amounts to. If Kyron was my child or grandchild I would have beat the answers out of Terri the first day.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.