April 24, 2024, 06:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248344 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 23, 2010, 12:46:22 AM »

We don't know for sure that Michael Cook, a childhood friend of Kain's, did not know Terri previously.

Kaine went to high school with Michael Cook.  According to Kaine, the only time he's seen Michael Cook since high school was after Kyron went missing.  I have no reason to think Kaine is lying about that. 

I went to high school with a lot of people but I wouldn't call them all childhood friends.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: July 23, 2010, 12:47:23 AM »

Am squinting these old, tired eyes looking at that pic of Dede in the news article tonight.  Does she have red hair??  Wasn't there a 'redhaired woman' who was sitting in the white truck, reported by Jim Kelley? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 23, 2010, 12:49:55 AM »

Am squinting these old, tired eyes looking at that pic of Dede in the news article tonight.  Does she have red hair??  Wasn't there a 'redhaired woman' who was sitting in the white truck, reported by Jim Kelley? 

Here's another picture of Dede I posted a few pages back. Looks like red hair to me.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #743 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:32 AM »

Yes, I think you are right.  Now I am curious to know if Dede owns a white truck!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:36 AM »

She does have redish hair and yes, Jim Kelley did report a woman in a white truck with red hair.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 23, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »

Portland to Tualatin

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »

im checking tommorow at 8am est. and there will be a little boy
by the name of kyron richard horman, found alive, and all the
crazies will be jailed, right it cant go any other way, it just cant

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 23, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »

Here's another picture of Dede I posted a few pages back. Looks like red hair to me.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 23, 2010, 12:53:44 AM »

Does Dede own a white truck or vehicle? Interesting possibility. If so and "if" it was her why would she have gone to that specific area?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #749 on: July 23, 2010, 12:54:29 AM »

I can't get over how much she looks like Terri!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 23, 2010, 12:54:32 AM »

im checking tommorow at 8am est. and there will be a little boy
by the name of kyron richard horman, found alive, and all the
crazies will be jailed, right it cant go any other way, it just cant

(((((((HUGS))))))) cw I am right with ya on that!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:38 AM »

Video of DeDe running the marithon, I think in 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emcfy1DNm-M
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: July 23, 2010, 12:56:58 AM »

Well, we have the report of fear that Terri was going to try to abduct Kiara from the gym too. Maybe a female child is in less danger. LE must do their job and find Kyron. There have been no charges against anyone and unless there is proof and charges life goes on. I don't feel LE is unintelligent. Not at all. They have a job to do. Kidnapping a child is illegal period. The law is the law. They don't make it, they enforce it.
Since the family are holding the press conferences rather than LE, maybe there is a psychological reason for that by LE rather than a random new way of getting out the information regarding a case. The things that they are putting out there to the public are unlike anything I have ever seen in any other case. They are trying this in the court of public opinion for a reason, and just maybe since many do not feel particularly good about Kaine either, there is an interesting psychological reason for this particular media campaign they are running. 

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 23, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »

She does have redish hair and yes, Jim Kelley did report a woman in a white truck with red hair.

Now it would be good to know if either Dede or TH knew someone in this area. Oh Wait! A least TH did right? Another volunteer at the school?
Same area right?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 23, 2010, 12:57:35 AM »

On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 23, 2010, 12:59:42 AM »

Does Blink only post once a day?  Of course this case has wings now and is probably gong to change by the hour.  Thanks to everyone for keeping the site updated.  There is local news at 10pm on Channel 12, the FOX affiliate, with the other stations reporting at 11pm.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 23, 2010, 01:00:22 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.
(snipped)

Found her blog: http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/
and her twitter page: http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

I wonder what the post made at 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt meant?

These 2 tweets (or whatever they're called) on her blog seemed kinda cryptic to me:

@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 30 days ago
"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 30 days ago
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 23, 2010, 01:01:18 AM »

Just popped into my head and probably a nothing thought, what if Dede was used as a "double" of sorts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: July 23, 2010, 01:01:17 AM »

Now it would be good to know if either Dede or TH knew someone in this area. Oh Wait! A least TH did right? Another volunteer at the school?
Same area right?

IIRC, just down the road from Kurtis' mom's house? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: July 23, 2010, 01:04:30 AM »

We don't know for sure that Michael Cook, a childhood friend of Kain's, did not know Terri previously.

Kaine went to high school with Michael Cook.  According to Kaine, the only time he's seen Michael Cook since high school was after Kyron went missing.  I have no reason to think Kaine is lying about that. 

I went to high school with a lot of people but I wouldn't call them all childhood friends.
You're right. They may not have been childhood friends. I wonder if he was friends with Kaine's brother Kristian. Why would Mr. Cook feel so compelled to help after Kyron went missing...... then the guy has an affair w/ Terri. C'mon.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.