April 26, 2024, 12:54:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248400 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 23, 2010, 01:03:40 AM »

If Terri was so afraid of Kyron's safety don't you think she'd be fighting for KIARA? 

Safety from whom? Kaine? Well yeah, no doubt about it she would have fought him tooth and nail imvho.

I have looked at several different potential theories not just one. All the theories that include TH as a likely suspect are aired each and every day.
I have no problem with that especially considering that LE, KH, DY, TY etc... are indeed looking at her VERY closely themselves but there is always that "what if". I've said from the beginning that I believe that Terri may have somehow contributed to Kyron's disappearance but that I am not exactly sure how.
If you read back I even theorized TH's son's possible involvement. It doesn't make it so just because I discussed the theory.

My main theory that I am sticking to like glue is not even a theory it is a belief and my belief is that Kyron is still alive.
I don't want to believe that TH harmed him but what if she did? "What if" she backhanded him at the school that morning and caused a bruise and/or black eye? "What if" she asked her friends to help hide him so she would not get into trouble? "What if" Terri had told all her friends that Kyron was a handful and that she just snapped and hauled off and hit him?
I don't know. I am frustrated here too.

Please find Kyron and to whomever has him, please let Kyron go home. His family loves and misses him terribly and you know it. You also saw the begging and pleading from his Father and Mother on national television.
Be the hero and give Kyron back NOW!

OK I think I have just officially had a meltdown!
Hi Patricia,  I hope with all my heart Kyron is alive and being sheltered somewhere.  My gut tells me that if he is alive they would have already pulled him away to safety.  They have been watching this Dede closely it seems, aware of the contacts she had with Terri since Kyron disappeared.  Many of these LE officers are among the best IMO, like the CARD Team and the BAU with the FBI.  xox

xox right back atcha! I know you are right about CARD Team, BAU and without a doubt the FBI. I fully believe this case will soon be solved!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:55 AM »

Am squinting these old, tired eyes looking at that pic of Dede in the news article tonight.  Does she have red hair??  Wasn't there a 'redhaired woman' who was sitting in the white truck, reported by Jim Kelley? 

She does have redish hair and yes, Jim Kelley did report a woman in a white truck with red hair.

Now it would be good to know if either Dede or TH knew someone in this area. Oh Wait! A least TH did right? Another volunteer at the school?
Same area right?

IIRC, just down the road from Kurtis' mom's house? 

Exactly. A familiar area? The truck was reportedly seen twice. What I wonder is if it were reported as seen in the same exact "spot" twice?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 23, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »

I have noticed that some of Terri's friends and supporters have "alternative" religous beliefs, but vampires? Geez! http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=94651094957&topic=9879&start=0&hash=8ee1b066fca064303d71835eec832eac
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 23, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »

Well these new developments are very interesting indeed. I wonder if Michael Cook spent much time at the Horman household as a young boy. What would cause a friend of Terri's to suggest information should be withheld? That others know where Kyron is too and should withhold info?
Desiree stated Kyron begged to not have to go home to Kaine and Terri's house.
Investigators speak of a good outcome in this case. A dead boy is not a good outcome folks. Kyron's mom states she knows Kyron is alive.
I think we have a pretty good picture now of what this is. This is a purposeful hiding of Kyron to keep him safe. Perhaps this is why I felt instinctively upset with so many bashing Terri. I try to assure I look at things evenly and do my best and will continue but as a woman, my intuition is telling me Terri did no harm to little Kyron.
Why was Terri so attracted to Mr Cook? Perhaps because they shared a common bond of being wronged. Perhaps we hear nothing of the Horman grandparents for a reason. Perhaps Kyron is actually safer than he was. If so, what could be done to assure he has his family back and remains safe? People in high places can manipulate justice, but the power of many can also assist. If Kyron is being kept safe, how can we monkey's help assure he remains so yet in the love and lives of those such as his mom Desiree? I do believe Kyron is alive. I think this public campaign launched by LE is to show all that they will continue to publicly slander everyone who is helping to keep Kyron hidden. They are using the media in the most interesting way.

How are you coming to these conclusion? Should LE just sit on their hands after pulling out of the air an assumption that Kyron is being hidden for his own safety? Who is LE slandering? Who is helping keep Kyron hidden? Is there some inside knowledge that you have that the rest of us don't? I'm not trying to be confrontational--I really want to know.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 23, 2010, 01:09:49 AM »

If Terri was so afraid of Kyron's safety don't you think she'd be fighting for KIARA? 

Excellent point!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:01 AM »

Am squinting these old, tired eyes looking at that pic of Dede in the news article tonight.  Does she have red hair??  Wasn't there a 'redhaired woman' who was sitting in the white truck, reported by Jim Kelley? 

Does Dede own a white truck or vehicle? Interesting possibility. If so and "if" it was her why would she have gone to that specific area?

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede
She tweeted:

Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month.     Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:07:48 PM  via txt 

Don't know if truck owners would say "car" repairs if they had a truck, and from my readings so far, it appears she is single, so probably would have just one vehicle. But I am just opining here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:40 AM »

Does Blink only post once a day?  Of course this case has wings now and is probably gong to change by the hour.  Thanks to everyone for keeping the site updated.  There is local news at 10pm on Channel 12, the FOX affiliate, with the other stations reporting at 11pm.

Depends upon if she has family obligations I would imagine.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:54 AM »

Video of DeDe running the marithon, I think in 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emcfy1DNm-M

I think you are absolutely right.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 23, 2010, 01:14:28 AM »

Does Dede own a white truck or vehicle? Interesting possibility. If so and "if" it was her why would she have gone to that specific area?

She tweeted:

Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month.     Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:07:48 PM  via txt 

Don't know if truck owners would say "car" repairs if they had a truck, and from my readings so far, it appears she is single, so probably would have just one vehicle. But I am just opining here.

Good eye Brandi.
I did notice that Mr. Kelley went from saying vehicle to truck to car in his comments about that alleged sighting. I'm no expert on language analysis but thanks to Mr. Peter Hyatt I have been looking closer to what people say. Is Mr. Kelley 100% certain that it was a "truck" that he saw? Could it have been a car since he changed up his explanation in the way he described what he had seen?
I don't know but it seems like a good question.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 23, 2010, 01:15:28 AM »

Dang, I forgot to turn it on Channel 12 at 10pm.   It's on now and will report if they mention the case.  xox
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: July 23, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »

I think this public campaign launched by LE is to show all that they will continue to publicly slander everyone who is helping to keep Kyron hidden. They are using the media in the most interesting way.
[/quote]

How are you coming to these conclusion? Should LE just sit on their hands after pulling out of the air an assumption that Kyron is being hidden for his own safety? Who is LE slandering? Who is helping keep Kyron hidden? Is there some inside knowledge that you have that the rest of us don't? I'm not trying to be confrontational--I really want to know.
[/quote]
I did not mean that negatively about LE. I simply meant that they are using pressure in the form of public slander. The words slander means nothing more than a negative claim. That is factual and indisputable. The latest public slander is of Deedee by Tony and Desiree. You are asking other questions that are quite foolish.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 23, 2010, 01:19:47 AM »

I think this public campaign launched by LE is to show all that they will continue to publicly slander everyone who is helping to keep Kyron hidden. They are using the media in the most interesting way.

[/quote]
I did not mean that negatively about LE. I simply meant that they are using pressure in the form of public slander. The words slander means nothing more than a negative claim. That is factual and indisputable. The latest public slander is of Deedee by Tony and Desiree. You are asking other questions that are quite foolish.
[/quote]

I'm sorry if my questions hit a nerve. I feel like Kathi Belich with Cheney Mason in Florida right around now. And I tried to be polite too. I guess I give up. I will  not acknowledge any more of your posts from now on. Peace out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 23, 2010, 01:24:53 AM »

If Kyron is alive and being hidden by some of Terri's friends they are in for a rude awakening.  Maybe LE and the DA's office should send them the bill.  IF Kyron is alive and they are hiding him, what they are doing is criminal.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: July 23, 2010, 01:25:16 AM »

Scatty, I come to my conclusions from studying criminology and the behavioral sciences myself. I post my feelings as such when I am not basing anything on fact but rather my own intuition. Taking statements and facts as presented, I continue to build a profile of this situation because, we cannot build a real profile with so few facts as LE has released. I can back up my theory with solid criminological theory, except, I am analyzing what LE is doing as well to try to assess their strategy.  I surely would love insider knowledge but I am only a student at this time working toward LE, so I surely have no ill will nor feel they are incompetent by any means. I am rather intrigued by their actions.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: July 23, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »

RED hair, indeed:

For this run, Mom followed behind me in the car to make sure she'd be first on the scene if a mountain lion decided to make me his lunch. Or a bear had grown weary of the summer berry selection and decided a red-haired girl slathered in SPF 600 would be a nice culinary change.

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-bitter-little-sweet.html (second paragraph)

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: July 23, 2010, 01:38:27 AM »

I do not find it particularly productive to be accusatory to anyone with a differring opinion. There were many who brought up personal stories here of injustices in child custody cases. I do not excuse illegal behavior. I work to understand it. Surely, we all have opinions but accusing another poster here in such a manner for offering observations is imo foolish. No nerve hit. Not wired that way. Offerring opposing view points is healthy in every investigation. Hashing things out is good, but to do so in an accusatory manner has no value imo. Sure, question, shoot holes in a theory. That's good stuff. it is what investigators would do. I am constantly learning and that doesn't come from nodding heads.

Mohandas Gandhi
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 23, 2010, 01:44:32 AM »

Wow, you can learn a lot about a person from their Twitter!  Since late last year Dede has hired contractors (through ServiceMagic, maybe?) and has her house on the market.  She also is very, very into gardening.

@Rosemont_Farm This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary!     10:50 PM Jun 5th  via txt 

This one is wierd..see she quit tweeting around July 7th...

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
8:07 PM Jul 9th via txt
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 23, 2010, 01:48:22 AM »

I do not find it particularly productive to be accusatory to anyone with a differring opinion. There were many who brought up personal stories here of injustices in child custody cases. I do not excuse illegal behavior. I work to understand it. Surely, we all have opinions but accusing another poster here in such a manner for offering observations is imo foolish. No nerve hit. Not wired that way. Offerring opposing view points is healthy in every investigation. Hashing things out is good, but to do so in an accusatory manner has no value imo. Sure, question, shoot holes in a theory. That's good stuff. it is what investigators would do. I am constantly learning and that doesn't come from nodding heads.
I've had people who either are or are closely connected to LE in my life since I was very young. I completely get what you are saying here.
When I looked at this case I went from obtaining my own theory/belief and then on with intent to disprove/prove it. I looked in every direction and more to see all potential possibilities and I come back to the same thing I started with. Kyron's disappearance could have been due to something as simple as TH cutting someone off in traffic on the way to school that morning.
K.I.S.S. kind of thing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 23, 2010, 01:53:32 AM »

http://www.spoke.com/info/pYT4ULY/DeDeSpicher

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:06 AM »

Why does all of these woman seem to have red hair? Strange isn't it? We have Becky Owens, Terri, Michael Cooks ex wife Shannon and now this DeDe person. I looked up DeDe btw and to my non surprise given most people in this case have a dui or an arrest for drugs or alcohol she has one as well. Nothing major. But the hair, could that be honestly just a coinkidink? Is there a red hair club in the Portland area?
I don't think it is a stretch to believe that Terri had met Becky and Michael Cook, they live near one another, I think they have kids about the same age. She could have easily met one or both of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.