April 24, 2024, 09:31:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248347 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 23, 2010, 02:26:15 AM »

If Red Squirrel = Terri
does
Red Robin =DeDe?

all we need now is Red Herring....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: July 23, 2010, 02:27:16 AM »

Why are their so many woman with red hair in this case? Does it mean nothing, just a strange coincidence or is it a clue in how everyone knows eachother?

It's strange, TG.  Don't know what to make of it yet tho.  Several friends and friends of friends on facebook with children/grandchildren with red hair.  Just like with so many little boys at Kyron's school, around his age, who also wears glasses.  I typically don't believe in coincidences, and yet....  Just seems strange.  But then... Have read in several articles online about Portland, that they pride themselves on being a 'weird city'.   Guess we'd have to ask someone who lives there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: July 23, 2010, 02:31:31 AM »

Ribbon Delivery #3 July 17 2010
Ribbons came in from: Memphis, TN - Sussex, NB, Canada -Ellison, VA - Sultan, WA - Stoneham, MA - Memphis, TN - Watertown, MA ~ Close-up
These will be delivered to the Wall of Hope 7-25
By: Kyron Horman - Ribbons of Hope
Messed that one up would say...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=17784&id=134611593227741
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: July 23, 2010, 02:31:46 AM »

Wow, you can learn a lot about a person from their Twitter!  Since late last year Dede has hired contractors (through ServiceMagic, maybe?) and has her house on the market.  She also is very, very into gardening.

@Rosemont_Farm This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary!     10:50 PM Jun 5th  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede
This one is wierd..see she quit tweeting around July 7th...

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
8:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

I find this tweet very strange considering the tweet is calling out to people in Portland telling them the Red Robin in Wilsonville which is a bit of a distance has no A/C. If she was speaking about the restaurant, there is one in Portland and a few closer then Wilsonville, why even bring it to the attention of the people in Portland? Could this have been a code or a message? I think it is possible
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: July 23, 2010, 02:34:30 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?

Strange because Desiree had said Kyrons favorite place to eat was Red Robin in Medford, he likes the mac and cheese.

Maybe Terri's group of friends are passing him around, hiding him.  Maybe Red Robin is code for Kyron.  And as LE/FBI gets close to one friend who may have him, (the heat is on, or whatever) that's a signal for the next friend to take him.  ??  Heck I dunno.  Just a guess. 

Seems that Terri has misled at least some folks (example, the one who told others she had Kyron since infancy, that she and Desiree were friends.. when neither of those were true, according to Desiree and others).  What's to say that Terri didn't lie (mislead) up the ying-yang to her friends, as others have suggested, making a whole group of em 'think' things were far worse at home for Kyron than it really was? 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 23, 2010, 02:38:17 AM »

If Red Squirrel = Terri
does
Red Robin =DeDe?

all we need now is Red Herring....
If Dede's part in Kyron's disappearance was to cover for Terri, either by driving away from the school, or driving the Mustang on Sauvie Island or even driving a white pickup down the deadend road, then there is your red herring.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:26 AM »

Why are their so many woman with red hair in this case? Does it mean nothing, just a strange coincidence or is it a clue in how everyone knows eachother?

It's strange, TG.  Don't know what to make of it yet tho.  Several friends and friends of friends on facebook with children/grandchildren with red hair.  Just like with so many little boys at Kyron's school, around his age, who also wears glasses.  I typically don't believe in coincidences, and yet....  Just seems strange.  But then... Have read in several articles online about Portland, that they pride themselves on being a 'weird city'.   Guess we'd have to ask someone who lives there. 

I have been trying to search for perhaps groups or clubs for people with red hair in the Portland area. I think it is just a bit too strange, lol. Are there more red haired woman per capita in Oregon?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:30 AM »

Wow, you can learn a lot about a person from their Twitter!  Since late last year Dede has hired contractors (through ServiceMagic, maybe?) and has her house on the market.  She also is very, very into gardening.

@Rosemont_Farm This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary!     10:50 PM Jun 5th  via txt 

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.

I find this tweet very strange considering the tweet is calling out to people in Portland telling them the Red Robin in Wilsonville which is a bit of a distance has no A/C. If she was speaking about the restaurant, there is one in Portland and a few closer then Wilsonville, why even bring it to the attention of the people in Portland? Could this have been a code or a message? I think it is possible
I would say code no doubt.... I think their heat may be on.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: July 23, 2010, 02:40:33 AM »

Klaas, we don't know that she isn't with the assistance of Houze. Perhaps they are working on their own evidentiary case. I don't know, but I do know I have seen enough with manipulation of the justice system in other cases with custody being awarded to the wrong person. The friends of Terri would not likely stand by her so steadfast if Terri had harmed Kyron. Mr. Cook would not have likely been involved in a romantic relationship with Terri if he felt she was a murderer. The likelihood of all of these people having sociopathic tendencies is not very high. Sociopathy is an antisocial disorder.

Huh??  Casey Anthony - " compulsive liar , social butterfly, live in girlfriend, fooled 'em all sociopath" was anything BUT anti-social.
But I guess Terri falls into more into your everyday cross pathology sociopath/narcissist /borderline histrionic...."allegedly"....just sayin'
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #809 on: July 23, 2010, 02:42:24 AM »

This DeDe connection is coming from Kaine right? Not from LE.....or did I miss something? I think if this is coming from Kaine, he is just grasping at straws and can't stand that he has no control over Terri. If this is coming from LE, I would put more weight into it. Otherwise, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

I can see this DeDe woman standing by Terri as a friend. But I don't think she knows anything about where Kyron is. I have many friends I love, but I would not do time for them. I would bail them out but not support them in hiding a murder.
I still think Terri and Terri alone took poor Kyron out of this world. JMO.....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 23, 2010, 02:42:57 AM »

Interesting Wykes, maybe Kyron is Red Robin, hmmm could be.

Can we see a list of the people receiving the tweets when one sends out tweets? (did that make sense. I don't do twitter, sounds sort of crazy to me)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 23, 2010, 02:46:17 AM »

This DeDe connection is coming from Kaine right? Not from LE.....or did I miss something? I think if this is coming from Kaine, he is just grasping at straws and can't stand that he has no control over Terri. If this is coming from LE, I would put more weight into it. Otherwise, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

I can see this DeDe woman standing by Terri as a friend. But I don't think she knows anything about where Kyron is. I have many friends I love, but I would not do time for them. I would bail them out but not support them in hiding a murder.
No offense intended, but did you actually read any of the articles posted?  Dede is Terri's friend, she was with Terri at Kaine's house after Kaine moved out.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 23, 2010, 02:47:29 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?

Sometimes a tweet is just a tweet. Wink

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 23, 2010, 02:50:59 AM »

I have noticed that some of Terri's friends and supporters have "alternative" religous beliefs, but vampires? Geez! http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=94651094957&topic=9879&start=0&hash=8ee1b066fca064303d71835eec832eac

It is just a game...... lots of games on facebook.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:36 AM »

Man...seriously I would be checking out somebody's place in Wilsonville...either that or it is an incredible coincedence that it looks like code for "warning"....I have never seen CSI BTW
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:29 AM »

I have been trying to search for perhaps groups or clubs for people with red hair in the Portland area. I think it is just a bit too strange, lol. Are there more red haired woman per capita in Oregon?

Oddly enough, there IS a 'Redhead Round Up' in Lincoln City, Oregon.  McCaine speaks of it at this site, and there's a pic if you scroll down.   

http://rsmccain.blogspot.com/2009/12/redhead-roundup.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:09 AM »

Can we see a list of the people receiving the tweets when one sends out tweets? (did that make sense. I don't do twitter, sounds sort of crazy to me)

For those who have twitter, they can login and go to her twitter page, click on her 'followers', and see some of the tweets she is getting.  And yep, she's getting some.  lol 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 23, 2010, 02:58:58 AM »

Sorry it has come from both LE and Kyron's parents:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 23, 2010, 02:59:57 AM »

For those who have twitter, they can login and go to her twitter page, click on her 'followers', and see some of the tweets she is getting.  And yep, she's getting some.  lol 

I was following her see if I still am...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 23, 2010, 03:02:01 AM »

Sometimes a tweet is just a tweet. Wink

Yes that is true of course. But you don't think it is odd that this person is tweeting people in Portland (PDX people) that a Red robin in a town 25 miles away has no air conditioning? I think it is considering there is a Red Robin in Portland. Why would anyone care about a Red Robin Restaurant 25 miles away? Just seems strange to me anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.