April 19, 2024, 05:19:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248122 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 23, 2010, 03:02:11 AM »

were are you following her?  I have the 13t as last post?
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: July 23, 2010, 03:04:55 AM »

Does anyone know what happened to Kyron Hormon private discussion on FB ? Can't get in there. Nor Jaquie the psychic's site. Last I saw they were having an all out war between them. But I was on the FB site no problem yesterday. I saw someone from here over there too. What's going on. Are all cases like this where people get pissed and close board etc.? or it this one hitting a nerve with everyone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 23, 2010, 03:06:23 AM »

Interesting Wykes, maybe Kyron is Red Robin, hmmm could be.

Can we see a list of the people receiving the tweets when one sends out tweets? (did that make sense. I don't do twitter, sounds sort of crazy to me)

For those who have twitter, they can login and go to her twitter page, click on her 'followers', and see some of the tweets she is getting.  And yep, she's getting some.  lol 

I started following her, although she has not tweeted for 10 days. In fact a lot have started following her tonight LOL

Wonder when she'll set that to private.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 23, 2010, 03:07:23 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?

Sometimes a tweet is just a tweet. Wink

Yes that is true of course. But you don't think it is odd that this person is tweeting people in Portland (PDX people) that a Red robin in a town 25 miles away has no air conditioning? I think it is considering there is a Red Robin in Portland. Why would anyone care about a Red Robin Restaurant 25 miles away? Just seems strange to me anyway.

Not really, no.

I have read many inane tweets, in fact I read many every day. LOL

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 23, 2010, 03:08:06 AM »

were are you following her?  I have the 13t as last post?

I have been reading from the link you posted. Yes the last one was on the 13th.  I don't do the whole twitter thing. To be honest I don't want to know everything my friends or whoever does during the day it would drive me batty. Some of the tweets are really useless information in my opinion.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: July 23, 2010, 03:08:10 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?

Yes that is true of course. But you don't think it is odd that this person is tweeting people in Portland (PDX people) that a Red robin in a town 25 miles away has no air conditioning? I think it is considering there is a Red Robin in Portland. Why would anyone care about a Red Robin Restaurant 25 miles away? Just seems strange to me anyway.

Well here's another interesting fact. P-town has been having very cold weather...no summer...until last week(my entire family still lives there and I talk to my mom almost everyday). What date was this tweet. There was no need for AC
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 23, 2010, 03:10:44 AM »

You know how you can go from one person to the other? I went to one of her friends who lead me to a man that said on July 7th, thank you you reminded me I forgot my glasses. I was like, no way and I let out a gasp. Then I remembered he may have just been talking about his eyeglasses. lol. Honestly I don't get this whole twitter thing. Who cares about all of it.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 23, 2010, 03:11:35 AM »

Does anyone know what happened to Kyron Hormon private discussion on FB ? Can't get in there. Nor Jaquie the psychic's site. Last I saw they were having an all out war between them. But I was on the FB site no problem yesterday. I saw someone from here over there too. What's going on. Are all cases like this where people get pissed and close board etc.? or it this one hitting a nerve with everyone.
It is still up but they had to go private link to them at facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246?ref=ts
New discussion:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246?ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=141633115862575
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:10 AM »

My invisible self is going to post one more time requesting assistance.  Anyone who watched the video Klaasend posted earlier of the residences searched, does this look like the same condo unit?  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9273+Sw+Sweek+Dr+Tualatin,+OR,+97062&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=9273+SW+Sweek+Dr,+Tualatin,+OR+97062&gl=us&ei=3j5JTI7bNYL-8AbcxuGCCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:27 AM »

Is the DA in the same approx building as the DA. If so, perhaps Kaine was giving testimony or his deposition?

i AM CONFUSED ..THE DA would be wherever he is ..did you mean some where  else?

lol sorry I have a headache. Should be is LE in the same building as the DA or near by.

I certainly understand that..hope you feel better soon.

Hope you're feeling better today TG.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:33 AM »

Well here's another interesting fact. P-town has been having very cold weather...no summer...until last week(my entire family still lives there and I talk to my mom almost everyday). What date was this tweet. There was no need for AC

She tweeted this on July 9th.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #831 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:34 AM »

This DeDe connection is coming from Kaine right? Not from LE.....or did I miss something? I think if this is coming from Kaine, he is just grasping at straws and can't stand that he has no control over Terri. If this is coming from LE, I would put more weight into it. Otherwise, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

I can see this DeDe woman standing by Terri as a friend. But I don't think she knows anything about where Kyron is. I have many friends I love, but I would not do time for them. I would bail them out but not support them in hiding a murder.
I still think Terri and Terri alone took poor Kyron out of this world. JMO.....
Sorry it has come from both LE and Kyron's parents:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Thanks D
 I read several of the articles and I can see why DeDe would be questioned about her leaving her landscaping job abruptly. But supporting her friend after her husband just left her, doesn't set my hinky meter off, yet.... Perhaps if LE releases more info., I might feel differently about the DeDe connection. The landscaper gave me the heebie jeebies more than this DeDe does.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 23, 2010, 03:13:23 AM »

You know how you can go from one person to the other? I went to one of her friends who lead me to a man that said on July 7th, thank you you reminded me I forgot my glasses. I was like, no way and I let out a gasp. Then I remembered he may have just been talking about his eyeglasses. lol. Honestly I don't get this whole twitter thing. Who cares about all of it.
I so agree facebook drives me crazy enough, just don't have the need to tell someone I am going to dry my hair...lol, I use tweet for my site is awesome for that...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 23, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »

Our business is on Twitter. My husband does all of that stuff. I honestly don't know who would care but he says we have people following us. I can just imagine what he tweets though.

"I just walked into the back office and there was my wife on that darn computer again talking with all of her monkey friends!"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: July 23, 2010, 03:17:53 AM »

I dunno about the Kyron Horman facebook thing, I only go in there when someone in here points something out over there. 

As for Jacqui's site, yeah... they made it private.  Am not a member there, just like to read Jacqui's posts.  They were having some new members who weren't  following the rules I guess.  They just want folks in there who are willing to read what Jacqui posts and help with searching the areas she is directing them to.  For some I guess it got confusing when others would come in and post what they were sensing too.  Those who were 'feet on the ground' searching were getting all confused about where they were to go next, etc.  So they had some who would yell at those to take it somewhere else, they are there for Jacqui, and it's her forum.  Guess that's why it went private. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 23, 2010, 03:19:08 AM »

July 9, 2010, Portland, OR:
High: 94º at 412 PM
Low: 61º  at 438 AM

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=pqr

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.     9:07 PM Jul 9th  via txt 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 23, 2010, 03:20:20 AM »

Hitting the hay....Goodnight everyone. Prayers for Kyron. May he be found and reunited with those that love him.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 23, 2010, 03:22:08 AM »

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.     9:07 PM Jul 9th  via txt 

So maybe this is just another example of the useless information passed around on Twitter? LOL. Goodnight.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 23, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »

So maybe this is just another example of the useless information passed around on Twitter? LOL. Goodnight.

That's my opinion.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: July 23, 2010, 03:26:49 AM »

It is still up but they had to go private link to them at facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246?ref=ts
New discussion:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246?ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=141633115862575

Seems they want anyone who wants to join their discussion to already have activity on their own facebook, like have a legit account with friends and a history etc.  Guess they won't let folks in if they've never posted anywhere and don't have followers or whatever.  I just use my FB account to login and read at different FB sites.  They not gonna let the likes 'o me in there.  Wah.. pffffft  LOL

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.