April 19, 2024, 04:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248119 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 23, 2010, 05:10:42 AM »

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/10/composting.html

Blue bins...

Composting...

(In the pic of the school doorway Wyks posted earlier, there was some kind of long-handled garden implement lying on the floor inside the doorway, and a large unopened bag of "compost" leaning against the outside of the doorway...)

Quote from a commenter on the blog:

"Dede, you are the queen of composting, the mistress of worms. Please set-up a composting-homepage, you rock with this stuff, I can feel your passion for it."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #861 on: July 23, 2010, 05:16:07 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

The investigation sounds productive.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 23, 2010, 05:16:14 AM »

I went through the video and grabbed this one frame from it of the townhouses they showed ever so briefly.

Desi, you have the same addy as I found for Dede and I believe the row of townhouses shown in the video is of her complex.

Hope this helps, yuknomenot

Whew!
Thank you Brandi!  What are the two pictures you are showing here?  The one on the right is from the video, right?  And it matches up with the address, like you said.  The picture on the left is what?

(and do you think those are real estate flyers in the pic on the right?)

The picture on the left is one that yuknomenot asked me to go capture from a URL she gave. So you'd have to ask her Wink
Ohhh...

Yeah, I think there are several different types of condos at "Orchard Hill."  Different phases or whatever.  The one ykmn posted are probably part of that same sprawling condo area...  But yes, nice job on the single pic of that address.  THANK YOU, BRANDI!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 23, 2010, 05:23:17 AM »

2008, from Dede's blog:

"Last weekend I drove south again for a long weekend with my folks. I was scheduled for an 18 mile run on Sunday, which I knew would have to be run along the highway like my last one. Mom & Dad live in a densely wooded area at the edge of one of the biggest lakes in Oregon (read: no internet or cell service). While beautiful and scenic and all, there aren't any sidewalks or roadway shoulders or other civilized pathways for we pedestrians, so it's all about hitting the highway."
http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=50

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 23, 2010, 05:25:08 AM »

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/view-from-my-run.html

Multiple pictures on this post.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 23, 2010, 05:45:31 AM »

This woman knows the tiny towns, the backroads, and the terrain.  And she's quite the adventurer, apparently.

The little town she refers to here (Donald, OR) is right next to Canby, OR, the town where the landscape guy involved in the MFH plot had his business P.O. Box address.

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/first-ride-with-peach-team.html

P.S.  A friend refers to her by the nickname "Red" on her event fundraising page.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 23, 2010, 06:16:43 AM »

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/4421744/11854937

Portland Marathon.  DS is featured, including interviews.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #867 on: July 23, 2010, 06:51:36 AM »

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/4421744/11854937

Portland Marathon.  DS is featured, including interviews.

Thank-you, Des,

I really enjoyed watching the marathon.  Her eyes are creepy. She cares about health, and gardening, perhaps, she will care about Kyron in one way or another. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 23, 2010, 07:43:58 AM »

Blue bins...

Composting...

(In the pic of the school doorway Wyks posted earlier, there was some kind of long-handled garden implement lying on the floor inside the doorway, and a large unopened bag of "compost" leaning against the outside of the doorway...)

"Dede, you are the queen of composting, the mistress of worms. Please set-up a composting-homepage, you rock with this stuff, I can feel your passion for it."

Oh, my gosh!  Blue bins!  Look at the link, Klaas!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 23, 2010, 08:09:32 AM »

She lost a hundred pounds training for the marathon.  And her blog is largely about needing to save over $17,000 for cosmetic surgery, plus around $9,000 to pay off student loans so she can eventually to to med school.  And then pay for med school, too.  This is a lady who needs a LOT of money.  She's going to get there by canceling her cable and Netflix and forgoing acrylic nails.  While spending large amounts of money on fitness supplies, gym memberships, personal trainers, and multiple $20 water bottles.  Right.

The blog is VERY eye-opening.  A definite picture emerges.  An obsession with money, obsessive planning and goal-setting, and self-discipline vs. self-indulgence seem to be major themes.  Her writing revolves heavily around I, I, I, me, me, me, "my body," and money.   Is she a narcissist?  A sociopath?  Something is not right here. 

I literally got chills when she wrote about a little dog she was supposed to be caring for.  Someone paid her to pet sit.  She describes how she locked the dog in her small utility room all day with no food and water, and that there was blood everywhere when she finally came home, because the dog had cut its nose on a piece of sharp metal underneath the door, trying to get out.  Dede's focus was on the mess and inconvenience the dog caused her, not on the plight of the poor animal.

At one point, she blames a long lull in posting on "falling in love."  But the only other reference I recall about a significant other was this:

From her blog, posted May 2009:

"Both are made of scrap Canadian cedar from the fences my boyfriend builds. The stands are made of pressure-treated 4x4 posts and 2x4 supports. The boxes are made of 3/4" fence boards (not pressure-treated) and lined with landscape fabric.
"

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=4

(Rudy Sanchez's business apparently does mostly lawn maintenance.)  Wonder who the fence-building boyfriend was/is?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #870 on: July 23, 2010, 08:14:48 AM »

Not sure if anyone is aware but Good Morning America will be covering Kyron and this "Dede" will be either on the show or they are covering her, they showed her photo.  Thought I would let you know.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 23, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »

Not sure if anyone is aware but Good Morning America will be covering Kyron and this "Dede" will be either on the show or they are covering her, they showed her photo.  Thought I would let you know.
Hi, Mission!  Thank you for the heads-up about the show.  Praying for this child.

(It was Orchard Hills, as we speculated:)

"Spicher's home is at the Orchard Hills Condominium and the condominium association's chairman, Doug Ulmer, said investigators took Spicher’s computer and phone when they searched her unit.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

The article says that the FBI was involved in the search.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #872 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:28 AM »

Hi, Mission!  Thank you for the heads-up about the show.  Praying for this child.

(It was Orchard Hills, as we speculated:)

"Spicher's home is at the Orchard Hills Condominium and the condominium association's chairman, Doug Ulmer, said investigators took Spicher’s computer and phone when they searched her unit.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

The article says that the FBI was involved in the search.

You are welcome Desi, so nice to see you.  I am praying that they find Kyron soon.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 23, 2010, 08:50:27 AM »

Blue bins...

Composting...

Oh, my gosh!  Blue bins!  Look at the link, Klaas!   
Just to clarify:  The video showing the blue opaque Rubbermaid bins was not made by Dede as far as I know.  It is a demo video from a Canadian compost website.  However, in the blog post that features this how-to video, she discusses having purchased two Rubbermaid bins for her own worm composting project, paying for all but $3.00 of the purchase with a Target gift card she had on hand.  Also, please note that this blog post is from October of 2008.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: July 23, 2010, 08:56:30 AM »

I know, Desdemona!  It's just that a blue bin kept coming up for me in this case.  Then there was a large blue bin in a photo on the Horman porch.  Now it is showing blue bins in the compost video.  It's just the synchronicity of the thing.  It's strange!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 23, 2010, 09:01:25 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

Search for Kyron Horman: Parents Name Friend of Terri Horman as Second Possible Accomplice

New Reports Say Terri Horman Told Kryon's Teachers He Had a Doctor's Appointment to Excuse His Absence

By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
July 23, 2010

Police investigating the disappearance of Oregon second-grader Kyron Horman want to talk to a friend of Kyron's stepmother about the case, but she is apparently refusing to cooperate.
Missing Kyron's dad Kaine Horman can move back into the family home.

A statement released overnight by the little boy's father and biological mother focuses on DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Horman's estranged wife, Terri Horman, who is under intense scrutiny by police and the community.

Spicher was identified by law enforcement as a confidante of Terri Horman and, according to her estranged husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, she's not cooperating with investigators.

[...]

The family's statement comes one day after ABC's Portland affiliate KATU  reported that Terri Horman had told Kyron's teachers and classmates that he would be out of the classroom that Friday at a doctor's appointment, giving the school no reason to expect him back after the science fair that morning where Kyron showed off his project on frogs.

But Terri Horman has been vague with investigators, the affiliate reported, later telling detective she was referring to the next Friday, June 11.

"Clearly even school children were aware that he was going to the doctor that day and they expected him to be at the doctor that day so now after the fact to say, 'I didn't know it was that day, it was another day' it is weak," former homicide detective C.W. Jensen said.

The school had faced immense scrutiny in the days and weeks after Kryon vanished after Horman told investigators that she last saw Kyron before leaving the fair and only realized he was missing when he didn't get off the bus that afternoon.

"That now gives about a six to seven hour window … in which no one was concerned about his whereabouts," McCain said, calling the move "carefully orchestrated."
- - - -

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2010, 09:02:50 AM »

I know, Desdemona!  It's just that a blue bin kept coming up for me in this case.  Then there was a large blue bin in a photo on the Horman porch.  Now it is showing blue bins in the compost video.  It's just the synchronicity of the thing.  It's strange!
Yes, seeing the blue bin on her blog gave me a startle.  And well, worms.  You know?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2010, 09:08:07 AM »

Yes, seeing the blue bin on her blog gave me a startle.  And well, worms.  You know?

Yes, worms!  I know!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2010, 09:12:24 AM »

Looks like DeDe's condo is for sale as well:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »

Saw the blue bin and wondered if Terri had some extras other that the one she used for recycling, maybe to haul dirt or cat food/litter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.