March 29, 2024, 04:11:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 247445 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 23, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »

This is starting to sound more and more like the Scotty Baker case.  I pray the ending is different.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html

That was chilling.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 23, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »

Klaas, how do you quickly find the link to Ed Dames that was posted here on SM without reading boo coo pages to find it.  This is my weakness.  I don't know how to reference the SM link unless it was posted within a few pages back??  I know what the previous poster was talking about but did not know how to reference this for them.  I don't know if he is not just a quack.  I have personally never known a crime to have been solved by a psychic.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 23, 2010, 10:28:28 AM »

SM Search Engine
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search

+++++++

ED DAMES

klaasen
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 -
« Reply #1797 on: June 30, 2010, 02:48:11 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24087500/detail.html

No New Info In Search For Kyron, Deputies Say

POSTED: 4:08 pm PDT June 29, 2010
UPDATED: 5:09 pm PDT June 29, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County deputies said Tuesday there was no new information in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Although there did not appear to be any additional large scale searches for the boy, private citizens have been beating the brush and looking for any sign of the child.

Two weeks ago, the Sauvie Island area was littered with search teams On Tuesday, however, a FOX 12 reporter found only one man, who said he doesn't want notoriety, but simply wants to find Kyron.

At the urging of a psychic, Gary Hartfield searched parts of Sauvie Island where he believed he may find clues in Kyron's disappearance. He parked at the end of Reeder Road on the north end of the island.

"I do have a friend who has some psychic abilities and she had told me some things that led me to this area -- talking about farm land and trees and dirt roads," he said. "So, I just decided to come out here and check out a few roads I was aware of and see if I could find anything."

Hartfield said he found a pair of child-size tennis shoes, but when compared to a recent photo of the shoes worn by Kyron on the day he disappeared, they were not a match.

Hartfield said he still plans to give the shoes to investigators.

Other private citizens, including nationally known psychic Ed Dames, also plan on continuing their searches for Kyron. Dames, who is most noted for his work on the radio show "Coast to Coast," will soon be visiting Portland in hopes of finding Kyron.

Another professional search investigator also plans to begin a search Wednesday, but it was not immediately clear where the search would take place.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.msg1173082;topicseen#msg1173082

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: July 23, 2010, 10:28:49 AM »

Klaas, we don't know that she isn't with the assistance of Houze. Perhaps they are working on their own evidentiary case. I don't know, but I do know I have seen enough with manipulation of the justice system in other cases with custody being awarded to the wrong person. The friends of Terri would not likely stand by her so steadfast if Terri had harmed Kyron. Mr. Cook would not have likely been involved in a romantic relationship with Terri if he felt she was a murderer. The likelihood of all of these people having sociopathic tendencies is not very high. Sociopathy is an antisocial disorder.

Huh??  Casey Anthony - " compulsive liar , social butterfly, live in girlfriend, fooled 'em all sociopath" was anything BUT anti-social.
But I guess Terri falls into more into your everyday cross pathology sociopath/narcissist /borderline histrionic...."allegedly"....just sayin'

I am not speaking about Casey. Sociopaths do not travel with other sociopaths. It is against what they are about. Two selfish persons would not satisfy one another's needs. It is an antisocial disorder. That is a psychological term, not my own. Please refer to the definition.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 23, 2010, 10:28:17 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-Desiree-Tony-accuse-woman-of-withholding/wkOK4Z7MvUSAOMqRkGHc_w.cspx

Click on the photo below to watch the video:

Screen cap from the video above:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 23, 2010, 10:30:55 AM »

Klaas, how do you quickly find the link to Ed Dames that was posted here on SM without reading boo coo pages to find it.  This is my weakness.  I don't know how to reference the SM link unless it was posted within a few pages back??  I know what the previous poster was talking about but did not know how to reference this for them.  I don't know if he is not just a quack.  I have personally never known a crime to have been solved by a psychic.

I do better with Google than I do with the SM Search function.  If you google search Ed Dames his website is the first that comes up.  He has a forum and a missing Oregon boy thread:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5071
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 23, 2010, 10:32:35 AM »

Just maybe IMO Teri has Kyron hidden away safe on a small vacation for him.
Because she thought the hit on Kaine would have been all done by now.
Now they just don't know what to do, they can't just drop him off at a gas station because he knew  the person who took him and the people involved so their stuck.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 23, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »

This is starting to sound more and more like the Scotty Baker case.  I pray the ending is different.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 23, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »

Now they just don't know what to do, they can't just drop him off at a gas station because he knew  the person who took him and the people involved so their stuck.

If anything like this is true, then Terri is a monster and should spend the rest of her life in jail. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: July 23, 2010, 10:37:51 AM »

SM Search Engine
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search

+++++++

ED DAMES

klaasen
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 -
« Reply #1797 on: June 30, 2010, 02:48:11 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24087500/detail.html

No New Info In Search For Kyron, Deputies Say

POSTED: 4:08 pm PDT June 29, 2010
UPDATED: 5:09 pm PDT June 29, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County deputies said Tuesday there was no new information in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Although there did not appear to be any additional large scale searches for the boy, private citizens have been beating the brush and looking for any sign of the child.

Two weeks ago, the Sauvie Island area was littered with search teams On Tuesday, however, a FOX 12 reporter found only one man, who said he doesn't want notoriety, but simply wants to find Kyron.

At the urging of a psychic, Gary Hartfield searched parts of Sauvie Island where he believed he may find clues in Kyron's disappearance. He parked at the end of Reeder Road on the north end of the island.

"I do have a friend who has some psychic abilities and she had told me some things that led me to this area -- talking about farm land and trees and dirt roads," he said. "So, I just decided to come out here and check out a few roads I was aware of and see if I could find anything."

Hartfield said he found a pair of child-size tennis shoes, but when compared to a recent photo of the shoes worn by Kyron on the day he disappeared, they were not a match.

Hartfield said he still plans to give the shoes to investigators.

Other private citizens, including nationally known psychic Ed Dames, also plan on continuing their searches for Kyron. Dames, who is most noted for his work on the radio show "Coast to Coast," will soon be visiting Portland in hopes of finding Kyron.

Another professional search investigator also plans to begin a search Wednesday, but it was not immediately clear where the search would take place.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.msg1173082;topicseen#msg1173082

Thank you, thank you
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 23, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »

Morning all..I was just reading and I saw where someone said that someone else said. That kyron was being held about 10 miles away omg is there a story about this I am just confused. Cause if the le knows who said this. Then are they speaking with him. Does anyone know more about that story. I have a 7 year old boy and he where glasses and this case just really pulls at my heart. I think about kyron all the time when I wake up and when I go to sleep. If anyone knows anything about what I am talking about please inform me thanks

RUMORS with no link back to the source mean less than zero.  Please at least post the link back to where you are reading this.
(I think she's quoting a post by a monkey upthread, about Major Dam What'sHisFace that "sees" stuff...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #911 on: July 23, 2010, 10:39:52 AM »

That would be nice, but I doubt it.  If Dede Spicher could care less about the welfare of a puppy just imagine how she feels about the welfare of a child.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 23, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

I do better with Google than I do with the SM Search function.  If you google search Ed Dames his website is the first that comes up.  He has a forum and a missing Oregon boy thread:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5071

Thanks.  I am a wanna-be web sleuth.  I knew the pros of SM would know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: July 23, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »

Luvmyboys - if you are referring to Ed Dames keep in mind he is a REMOTE VIEWER so you kindof have to take what he says with a grain of salt.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:42:03 AM by klaasend » Logged
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 23, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »

Morning all..I was just reading and I saw where someone said that someone else said. That kyron was being held about 10 miles away omg is there a story about this I am just confused. Cause if the le knows who said this. Then are they speaking with him. Does anyone know more about that story. I have a 7 year old boy and he where glasses and this case just really pulls at my heart. I think about kyron all the time when I wake up and when I go to sleep. If anyone knows anything about what I am talking about please inform me thanks

RUMORS with no link back to the source mean less than zero.  Please at least post the link back to where you are reading this.
(I think she's quoting a post by a monkey upthread, about Major Dam What'sHisFace that "sees" stuff...)
oooops, and I see that was already covered!  The remote viewer dude, yeah.  Sorry, multitasking.

(The Scotty Baker case is horrific, and yes, there may be some similarities there.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 23, 2010, 10:44:51 AM »

I cannot see where keeping the boy hidden and alive would serve any purpose to her at all.  I believe someone (prollyTH) killed Kyron.  For what reason remains to be unvailed.  I don't know TH very well but I think I hate her.  If I lived there, she would have to look at my face everyday, no matter where she tries to hide.  I wonder if the LE has told family menbers of Kyron that they ae not to have any contact with TH or go near her.  I imagine I could find friends to harrass her and scare the wits out of her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #916 on: July 23, 2010, 10:48:45 AM »

That would be nice, but I doubt it.  If Dede Spicher could care less about the welfare of a puppy just imagine how she feels about the welfare of a child.
That is exactly what I was trying to say, these two women together, plotting is frightening. They are not right in the head  If you could care less about a puppy, it isn't a big leap for me to believe that you aren't going to care that much about a little boy, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #917 on: July 23, 2010, 10:49:43 AM »

Sorry, I may have missed this, is DeDe also a friend of Kaine?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 23, 2010, 10:51:52 AM »

I was not posting rumers I read here on sm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 23, 2010, 10:51:07 AM »

Sorry, I may have missed this, is DeDe also a friend of Kaine?

They haven't mentioned that she is a friend of Kaine, only Terri.  I would imagine that Kaine knows of her though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.