April 16, 2024, 02:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248013 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 23, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

Luvmyboys - if you are referring to Ed Dames keep in mind he is a REMOTE VIEWER so you kindof have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

SO REMOTE HE IS PROBABLY OFF THE MAP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 23, 2010, 10:52:34 AM »

I was not posting rumers I read here on sm

It was hard to tell with out more specific info.  If you had said Ed Dames link here at SM then we would know.  Others pointed it out to me that because you said the 10 miles thing it was probably Ed Dames.

By the way, I personally don't give hm much credibility.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 23, 2010, 10:55:32 AM »

I finally caught up... gee why did I pick yesterday to fall asleep in the early evening before 5 pm and not wake up till 5:50 am today... 

so dede's name is out there... and so glad to see her photo with the red hair etc... glad to see the red robin info as well...

what we are not yet seeing though it the other searched after dede's was searched... so they are still searching and still going to the grand jury.  I guarantee this..

I just caught up reading everything I can get my hands on this morning to see what all has been made public... a LOT hasn't so I have to be careful here, but I will be posting info as I can and also will start researching dede and get all that info available... use whatever you can to help further research... no way I can keep up with all of this and everyone helping gets us there that much faster...

there is some info about dede that I just cannot post...but if she happens to be reading here. ...

let me tell you dede... you might as well say what you know, because there is someone who knows it... if you think I am joking, email me.  keysring@yahoo.com

I won't post it but I sure as heck will let you know its time to start talking.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 23, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »

Luvmyboys - if you are referring to Ed Dames keep in mind he is a REMOTE VIEWER so you kindof have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

What is a remote viewer?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #924 on: July 23, 2010, 10:56:29 AM »

Sorry, I may have missed this, is DeDe also a friend of Kaine?

They haven't mentioned that she is a friend of Kaine, only Terri.  I would imagine that Kaine knows of her though.
Thank-you, just like with a lot of married couples they have mutual friends and friends separate from each other. I'm sure DeDe's name has come up through conversations.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 23, 2010, 10:59:46 AM »

DD, so I take it the Red Robin restaurant really had nothing to do about the temperature inside?  All I know, and this is what is very scary to me, it appears you have two women not right in the head, feeding off of each others insanity, that is never good, and I pray Kyron is okay 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 23, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

Well, I'm thinking it is not much of a leap to think that DEDE helped Terri find the landscaper to do the hit on Kaine.

Also, Terri likes landscaping?  I am  not trying to be mean but in shots of the house..I wouldn't say anyone who liked landscaping lived there...no flowers, kind of unkempt looking to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 23, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

What is a remote viewer?

Thanks

Janet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or sensing with mind. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[1][2][3] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.[4]

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was terminated in 1995, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community.[5]

One of the early experiments was lauded by proponents as having improved the methodology of remote viewing testing and as raising future experimental standards, but also criticized as leaking information to the participants by inadvertently leaving clues.[6] Some later experiments had negative results when these clues were eliminated.[7]

Remote viewing, like other forms of ESP, is generally considered as pseudoscience [8] due to the lack of replicable results, and of a positive theory that explains the outcomes of experiments.[9][10][11]

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 23, 2010, 11:09:11 AM »

Well, I'm thinking it is not much of a leap to think that DEDE helped Terri find the landscaper to do the hit on Kaine.

Also, Terri likes landscaping?  I am  not trying to be mean but in shots of the house..I wouldn't say anyone who liked landscaping lived there...no flowers, kind of unkempt looking to me.

If she is living in a condo/townhouse environment, the rules on the outside of the home is the landscaper people for that complex takes care of that part, now what you do on your patio or yard is up to you with reason. And even then you have to sometimes get the boards/associations okay for some work you may want to have done. I am beginning to think also that DeDe may have contacted the landscaper for Terri.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 23, 2010, 11:10:55 AM »

I finally caught up... gee why did I pick yesterday to fall asleep in the early evening before 5 pm and not wake up till 5:50 am today... 

so dede's name is out there... and so glad to see her photo with the red hair etc... glad to see the red robin info as well...

what we are not yet seeing though it the other searched after dede's was searched... so they are still searching and still going to the grand jury.  I guarantee this..

I just caught up reading everything I can get my hands on this morning to see what all has been made public... a LOT hasn't so I have to be careful here, but I will be posting info as I can and also will start researching dede and get all that info available... use whatever you can to help further research... no way I can keep up with all of this and everyone helping gets us there that much faster...

there is some info about dede that I just cannot post...but if she happens to be reading here. ...

let me tell you dede... you might as well say what you know, because there is someone who knows it... if you think I am joking, email me.  keysring@yahoo.com

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »

DD, so I take it the Red Robin restaurant really had nothing to do about the temperature inside?  All I know, and this is what is very scary to me, it appears you have two women not right in the head, feeding off of each others insanity, that is never good, and I pray Kyron is okay 

Very scary NRCG.  Two women that are unstable, likely conspiring since last Nov or Dec to off Kaine....now Kyron missing. (JMHO about DeDe being involved with the KaineMFH)  I would not want to meet this DeDe in a dark alley.  The pic of her just give me the willies.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2010, 11:12:29 AM »

This man was convicted of murder with no body, no weapon and no witness to his crime.
What convicted this culprit was blood droplets.  LE needs to find evidence and he will. 
I am leary of those worms, but technical evidence may do.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/26/48hours/main6622472_page4.shtml

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »

Good morning doubledecker.  What a great rest you had...you must be rarin' to go this morning.

I don't know if you have expertise in law enforcement  or what your connections are.  However I am concerned that sending an email to Dede
might not be in Kyron's best interest (if there is involvement there).

I say this with all due respect but I fear for Kyron.  If he is still alive, his life many be in the balance.  Very delicate situation imo.  I trust law enforcement and those experts they consult and I trut that if Kyron is still alive they are doing everything they can to bring him home safely.
JMO

God bless Kyron.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #933 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »

Very scary NRCG.  Two women that are unstable, likely conspiring since last Nov or Dec to off Kaine....now Kyron missing. (JMHO about DeDe being involved with the KaineMFH)  I would not want to meet this DeDe in a dark alley.  The pic of her just give me the willies.

These two women hate men, but may love money.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:33 AM »

If she is living in a condo/townhouse environment, the rules on the outside of the home is the landscaper people for that complex takes care of that part, now what you do on your patio or yard is up to you with reason. And even then you have to sometimes get the boards/associations okay for some work you may want to have done. I am beginning to think also that DeDe may have contacted the landscaper for Terri.
That article I posted earlier said that Dede was formerly the director of the HOA, so she may have indeed had occasion to work with or contract with landscapers in that capacity. 

IIRC, Blink did say that Rudy Sanchez knew Kyron from school, and that his company had done work for the school, though... right?  So Terri could perhaps have encountered him that way, too. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: July 23, 2010, 11:17:08 AM »

Maybe LE needs to go out to the Horman property and see if anything has been planted lately.

Yup, or other properties worked on immediately prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 23, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »

Definitely!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 23, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »

NRCG..I meant Kaine and Terri's house doesn't look to have much attention paid to the landscaping..if Terri is so into landscaping why aren't there more flowers, more plants, more shrubs, etc.  Why not dig up some of the ferns from the woods and some plants from the woods to naturalize the yard and , etc.  Just doesn't look like someone so into landscaping lived at Kaine and Terri's house.  Maybe she was more into the landscapers then the landscaping.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 23, 2010, 11:21:02 AM »

Maybe LE needs to go out to the Horman property and see if anything has been planted lately.

Yup, or other properties worked on immediately prior to Kyron's disappearance.

I would hope the LE looked for any disturbance in the ground while conducting the first search for Kyron in and around school  grounds and at both homes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 23, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »

What is a remote viewer?

Thanks

Janet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or sensing with mind. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[1][2][3] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.[4]

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was terminated in 1995, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community.[5]

One of the early experiments was lauded by proponents as having improved the methodology of remote viewing testing and as raising future experimental standards, but also criticized as leaking information to the participants by inadvertently leaving clues.[6] Some later experiments had negative results when these clues were eliminated.[7]

Remote viewing, like other forms of ESP, is generally considered as pseudoscience [8] due to the lack of replicable results, and of a positive theory that explains the outcomes of experiments.[9][10][11]

Thanks mariloo.

I am veeeery skeptical.

Could it be that many who claim psychic abilities are just very good at compiling known clues ... clues that may have been missed by others and ... arriving at a logical conclusion?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.