March 28, 2024, 01:33:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 247423 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »

http://kezi.com/news/local/181990 - July 20, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- They're not giving up the search, and now Portland police say they need more money to continue looking for Kyron Horman.

Hundreds of people and more than 40 law enforcement agencies have been looking for the boy since he vanished on June 4th.

Now, the Multnomah County Sheriff and the District Attorney are asking for more than $430,000 in additional money for the investigation. This money would pay the salaries of two special investigators and a deputy district attorney.

The sheriff says he also needs the extra cash to cover overtime pay.

The county chair believes commissioners will approve the request on Thursday.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 08:31:43 AM »

I am one who does believe TH had something to do with the disappearance of Kyron but I have to say this to those who keep mentioning what DY said about TH at the Horman home about her hair...

Can you imagine if you are not guilty but are still reported as THE last person to have been with or see their missing son?  All eyes must have been burning a hole through her skin.  I wouldn't know what to say to my Stepson's Mother either but small talk.  What do you say?  Sorry I lost your Son?  How do you continue a relationship with the husband that may have all ready been rocky?  I would feel sooo bad and sooo guilty anyway I wouldn't know how to act.  I probably would look as bad as she did on camera too.  Sometimes I feel the look she gives DY in the press conf. is an I'm so sorry, please forgive me and don't recoil when I hug you.  To me it looks like DY got sick when TH touched her.  This is all MOO but can you imagine the sick, horrible feeling you would have over 'losing' a child and then being directed by LE to act as normal and it backfires too?  Just something to consider.  Once in a while I would like to think she isn't guilty/complicit but then my senses come back to me.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »

I think you may not pass a poly because of it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 08:42:06 AM »

I am one who does believe TH had something to do with the disappearance of Kyron but I have to say this to those who keep mentioning what DY said about TH at the Horman home about her hair...

Can you imagine if you are not guilty but are still reported as THE last person to have been with or see their missing son?  All eyes must have been burning a hole through her skin.  I wouldn't know what to say to my Stepson's Mother either but small talk.  What do you say?  Sorry I lost your Son?  How do you continue a relationship with the husband that may have all ready been rocky?  I would feel sooo bad and sooo guilty anyway I wouldn't know how to act.  I probably would look as bad as she did on camera too.  Sometimes I feel the look she gives DY in the press conf. is an I'm so sorry, please forgive me and don't recoil when I hug you.  To me it looks like DY got sick when TH touched her.  This is all MOO but can you imagine the sick, horrible feeling you would have over 'losing' a child and then being directed by LE to act as normal and it backfires too?  Just something to consider.  Once in a while I would like to think she isn't guilty/complicit but then my senses come back to me.

I might agree with you if TH hadn't tried to hire a hitman prior to all this AND if TH hadn't failed the Poly(s) and if TH hadn't decided that right now was a good time to be sexting anyone.

IMO Terri isn't right in the head.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 08:42:41 AM »

I think you may not pass a poly because of it.

Because of what? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 08:54:19 AM »

Did we ever find out what questions Teri failed the poly?
Could have not been  questions about  Kyron.

Could have been do you love Kaine?
Are you having a afair?
do you wish harm to Kaine?
JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 08:58:17 AM »

Did we ever find out what questions Teri failed the poly?
Could have not been  questions about  Kyron.

Could have been do you love Kaine?
Are you having a afair?
do you wish harm to Kaine?
JMO

Blonde
- does that answer why she would hire a hitman or sext with the hitman AND Michael Cook?  Terri isn't right in the head.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 08:59:46 AM »

I agree that Terri is not right in the head! something is really off with this woman...jmo..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 09:00:17 AM »

o/t...Amber White has been found alive...see her thread

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 09:01:24 AM »

I was just asking ,if we knew the questions that made her fail the poly..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »

o/t...Amber White has been found alive...see her thread

Thank you cookie.  Heading over that way. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 09:10:22 AM »

I was just asking ,if we knew the questions that made her fail the poly..

No, we don't know
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2010, 09:14:58 AM »

I thought about that for maybe a nano-second.  Then I remembered with all the sexting and pics of her and battery operated boyfriend, she really must not be feeling too bad about "losing Kyron."
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 09:42:14 AM »

I might agree with you if TH hadn't tried to hire a hitman prior to all this AND if TH hadn't failed the Poly(s) and if TH hadn't decided that right now was a good time to be sexting anyone.

IMO Terri isn't right in the head.

Oh, I agree that is why I say I always come back to my senses.  She is definately guilty of something to do with his disappearance!  If she didn't do it all she knows who did and why.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that Terri isn't right in the head, question is did this come on after giving birth to Kitty, or has there been mental issues way before that, and the birth brought out mental problems that couldn't be controlled. Curious to know what meds she was given for PPD if of course that is true, whether she stayed on them, or went off of them cold turkey. And if she was given the proper meds and there was follow up with her doctor.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 10:04:33 AM »

My burning question is where is this dear little boy, Kyron?!

Terri was unable to clear herself via the poly and therefore the focus is on her.

Why isn't she saying she is innocent?  I would be screaming it from the rooftops!  Why is she refusing to cooperate with LE?  What the heck has she done to facilitate finding Kyron.  She hangs her head in a Press conference, feigning imo a poor me victim look.  Phony bologne!!!  JMO.

Kyron is the victim and needs to be brought home one way or another.

Prayers for Kyron.   an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 10:09:44 AM »

I don't give a da*n about Terri's mental condition! 
I don't give a da*n if she needs to use her sexuality to reassure and pleasure herself!

I care about this little boy, Kyron! 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 10:19:29 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that Terri isn't right in the head, question is did this come on after giving birth to Kitty, or has there been mental issues way before that, and the birth brought out mental problems that couldn't be controlled. Curious to know what meds she was given for PPD if of course that is true, whether she stayed on them, or went off of them cold turkey. And if she was given the proper meds and there was follow up with her doctor.

I would love to know what makes her tick!  Of course, that isn't gonna happen any time soon.  I do think she is a bit narcissistic.  The video of her going to her atty's office was strange.  It was like she was holding her head high, but had very little self-confidence when doing so. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2010, 10:29:16 AM »

This is all MOO but can you imagine the sick, horrible feeling you would have over 'losing' a child and then being directed by LE to act as normal and it backfires too?  Just something to consider.  Once in a while I would like to think she isn't guilty/complicit but then my senses come back to me.

Generally speaking, just because LE says "act normal" doesn't mean a grief-stricken parent who just lost a child will automatically engage in recreational/fun-filled activities.

Someone who is REALLY affected by the loss will surely NOT act "normal"... even if asked by LE.

To me, this was something that was meant as good-meaning advice and it apparently was taken as a "prime directive" by the Hormans.

IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2010, 10:38:02 AM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.