April 30, 2024, 02:47:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248538 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »

Nite Janet
From the Terri Horman Support fb.

"Eric Robert Linden JR is in a relationship with Windy Chatfield Burdon who's hometown is Roseburg Oregon.  Just tryng to figure out how some of these people fit. "

Sorry way behind, just read this from the last thread, my girlfriend in Ca., is Windy's aunt, and she has posted on her fb that her niece is a good friend of the family.  Sent her an E-mail, will see if I can get some answers!

TY BabsKats

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »

Maybe LE asked Kaine to come in and tell him that he is hurting the investigation by releasing info that the police have shared with him during their “ briefings “.
Point a. )
The contempt charge that his divorce lawyer filed with some carefully worded sentences about Terri sexting  and texting Mike Cook. Is that helping bring Kyron home ?
If Kaine is going to get down and dirty in his divorce, let him do so but were all these agents there to help him get the goods on her for him to use in his divorce ? Public monies were used for that operation and Kaine gets to use the product of this to inflame the public against Terri? I would not be surprised if Mr. Houze sent a letter to the MCSD.
I read that she was getting threats. She has only been named a POI or a suspect by the family, while LE is silent.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.

Wow, that doctor's appointment discrepancy is big news if it's true. I tried the KATU link but couldn't find anything on that site. Where did that info come from? TIA
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2010, 08:49:09 PM »

Looks relieved and quite possibly pleased to me, Klaas.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Made a little gif of Kaine, kept it a bit slow to help us see his expression.

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Because he was told not to?  My impression is that Kaine has been working WITH LE not against them.

Right Klaas. It's just frustrating not knowing what is going on behind LE doors. If that quick glimpse of Kaine's face coupled with his body movements are any indication then I suspect it is a lot and hopefully we will see movement in this case very soon.

ITA Klaas.  For the first time in weeks Kaine looks less stressed then we have seen him prior.

I hope that tomorrow's hearing isn't postponed or called off.  This will be the first time Terri has had to publicly account for her actions in court. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »

Just curious, what's with Kaine hanging beads up all along the fence? The only thing I can think of is maybe for people to twist a stuffed animal in them to hang onto the fence?

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!

I have to agree.  Terri may have moved in , James in tow, to help care for Kyron once Desiree was not able to due to her physical ailments.  But it seems that Terri was not holding a job at that time.  Kaine must of loved her to let her move in with her son,  not expect her to hold an outside job, buy a 4 acre property with house, marry her..and for Mother's Day give her a red Mustang with vanity plates.  Come on now ladies...this is not someone abusing her..this is someone doting on her. 

She has PPD..I wouldn't be surprised to find that he made the appointment for her.  He said they both attended counseling..she was on meds..he thought it was getting better. 

And even after Kyron went missing she was still doting on herself. 

I have a question about the property..4 acres seems like a dream world could have been created for the boys and Kiara..outside..if Terri was so inclined.  I could be wrong..but I saw no swing set, no forts for play and paintball games, no sandbox, no jungle gym.  Usually the Mom or the kids brings the subject up..why no outside area for the kids to play with their friends?  Just seems odd to me..4 acres..yet no specific area for kids to roam and play and build and swing?

Gypsy not disagreeing with you, do have a question though, I have heard it said before that Kaine bought the mustang for her as a gift where did that come from?

And yes 4 acres a teen ager and a 7 year old and soon to be toddler and no swing set, sandbox, forts, treehouses, basketball goal, etc. is very strange. 

We live on a farm and it is like mowing the national park keeping up with it, but it is done, my nephew was visiting last week and he built a fort well actually a tepee toys everywhere swing sets and we have no kids all grown.  But when they were growing up we had tons of playstuff.

You know what I just thought about TH teen age son, (prefer to not use his name, another one I feel so bad for he gets to have his name on the internet for the rest of his life related to this), we haven't heard from friends who would "hang out" about what he was like.  Shocked no one has found friends they would be very telling on what was going on with him and why he left, the dynamics of what was going on it that house.

who lives in Portland?  go be our reporter and find this out...lol
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »

The broadcast is actually 6 pm and not 5:30 pm on KATU. Hopefully they will repeat the information at that time. Currently I only have second hand knowledge of the content of the release and am not sure if I'm allowed to post that info without a link.

Go ahead and post and we'll know that it's 2nd hand and we need to verify with first had 

Thanks Klaas. You covered it in your previous post. Multiple sources say that teachers thought Kyron would not be in class that day because of a doctor's appointment and that 2 teachers confirmed seeing him with TH. KATU will be repeating this information during their 6 pm broadcast.

Also, in an effort not to disrupt the board further with my appreciation for all the wonderful welcomes...Thank You to all!!!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24345657/detail.html

Father: Kyron Horman Is 'Waiting To Be Found'

POSTED: 4:39 pm PDT July 21, 2010
UPDATED: 5:52 pm PDT July 21, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of a missing Portland boy said he wants to limit the distractions surrounding the investigation into the disappearance of his son, who he said is "waiting to be found."

Kaine Horman's interview Wednesday was the first since he moved back into his family's northwest Portland home. A restraining ordered filed in June forced his estranged wife, Terri Horman, to move last weekend so he and the couple's 20-month-old daughter could return.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron Horman the day he vanished from Skyline Elementary School on June 4 after an early morning science fair. Investigators haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Kaine Horman remained adamant his 7-year-old son is alive as he stood outside the Wall of Hope -- a gathering of cards, balloons and letters dedicated to Kyron -- located near his grade school.

"I get really emotional every time I come up here. It's amazing," Kaine Horman said.

Investigators from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office haven't revealed many details in the criminal investigation. The missing boy's father also declined to provide details, but said he received support from across the country.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:03:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 21, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Default.aspx

Link to who is a guest, someone sent this to me. No names except Sanchez.
NOW they remember about the doctor's appointment. ??? I am calling bs with more games.

Terri thought Kaine was all that plus a bag of chips at one point also.
I am not a fan of Terri's, but I do not like the way LE is operating.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/

Kaine Horman pays visit to Kyron's 'wall of hope'   Video

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2010, 09:07:14 PM »

Maybe LE asked Kaine to come in and tell him that he is hurting the investigation by releasing info that the police have shared with him during their “ briefings “.
Point a. )
The contempt charge that his divorce lawyer filed with some carefully worded sentences about Terri sexting  and texting Mike Cook. Is that helping bring Kyron home ? If Kaine is going to get down and dirty in his divorce, let him do so but were all these agents there to help him get the goods on her for him to use in his divorce ? Public monies were used for that operation and Kaine gets to use the product of this to inflame the public against Terri? I would not be surprised if Mr. Houze sent a letter to the MCSD.
I read that she was getting threats. She has only been named a POI or a suspect by the family, while LE is silent.

Well that comtempt charge could be helping find Kyron..because it is putting pressure on Terri.

You remember Terri was the last known person to see Kyron..right?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.

This is sad

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=98973929" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=98973929" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

I agree. That was sad. This was the first time I've seen and heard Kaine get so emotional. I'm sure he was in past interviews but I think he's the kind it's hard to tell. In this one, I think he seemed also upset that the house was incomplete, mentioning that Kyron was missing, but I somehow think Terri's absence may also be getting to him in some way. I hope he's soon able to emotionally distance himself from her.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:34 PM »

Wow, that doctor's appointment discrepancy is big news if it's true. I tried the KATU link but couldn't find anything on that site. Where did that info come from? TIA
during the live interview with a spokesperson from the school he made it clear that Terri had the teacher Kyron had an appt on June 4th and the two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri.
Will see if they have it up yet.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »

Maybe a stretch, but maybe Mr. truck full of food and supplies for Terri (Michael Cook) wasn't his 1st stop. Maybe this was his way of telling Terri that "food and supplies" were dropped off where Kyron is being held.......WE CAN HOPE!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »

A contempt of court is no biggie in the scheme of things. They aren't going to be able to ask her any questions about Kyron or anything else they want to ask her. And she will be there with her criminal attorney or her other divorce attorney.  It's trumped up like NG's BOMBSHELLS, or BREAKING NEWS.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2010, 09:23:33 PM »

This is sad

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=98973929" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=98973929" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

I agree. That was sad. This was the first time I've seen and heard Kaine get so emotional. I'm sure he was in past interviews but I think he's the kind it's hard to tell. In this one, I think he seemed also upset that the house was incomplete, mentioning that Kyron was missing, but I somehow think Terri's absence may also be getting to him in some way. I hope he's soon able to emotionally distance himself from her.
I think he may have a little girl going from room to room in that house asking " Where is mama" as well. It would be difficult for him to distance himself from that. Kiara is not angry with her mother as Kaine is. She only misses her.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »

I'm sure little Kitty is running around the house looking for her mother, wouldn't even know what you are to say too a child that age about what is going on  and where her mom is.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2010, 09:30:02 PM »

during the live interview with a spokesperson from the school he made it clear that Terri had the teacher Kyron had an appt on June 4th and the two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri.
Will see if they have it up yet.
I would have some faith in the doctors appointment story of it had come out June 4,5,6,7,8,9,
and if it was not coming from an organization who might be trying to cover their butts for doing nothing when he wasn't in the class.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2010, 09:34:12 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!

I have to agree.  Terri may have moved in , James in tow, to help care for Kyron once Desiree was not able to due to her physical ailments.  But it seems that Terri was not holding a job at that time.  Kaine must of loved her to let her move in with her son,  not expect her to hold an outside job, buy a 4 acre property with house, marry her..and for Mother's Day give her a red Mustang with vanity plates.  Come on now ladies...this is not someone abusing her..this is someone doting on her. 

She has PPD..I wouldn't be surprised to find that he made the appointment for her.  He said they both attended counseling..she was on meds..he thought it was getting better. 

And even after Kyron went missing she was still doting on herself. 

I have a question about the property..4 acres seems like a dream world could have been created for the boys and Kiara..outside..if Terri was so inclined.  I could be wrong..but I saw no swing set, no forts for play and paintball games, no sandbox, no jungle gym.  Usually the Mom or the kids brings the subject up..why no outside area for the kids to play with their friends?  Just seems odd to me..4 acres..yet no specific area for kids to roam and play and build and swing?

Gypsy not disagreeing with you, do have a question though, I have heard it said before that Kaine bought the mustang for her as a gift where did that come from?

And yes 4 acres a teen ager and a 7 year old and soon to be toddler and no swing set, sandbox, forts, treehouses, basketball goal, etc. is very strange. 

We live on a farm and it is like mowing the national park keeping up with it, but it is done, my nephew was visiting last week and he built a fort well actually a tepee toys everywhere swing sets and we have no kids all grown.  But when they were growing up we had tons of playstuff.

You know what I just thought about TH teen age son, (prefer to not use his name, another one I feel so bad for he gets to have his name on the internet for the rest of his life related to this), we haven't heard from friends who would "hang out" about what he was like.  Shocked no one has found friends they would be very telling on what was going on with him and why he left, the dynamics of what was going on it that house.

who lives in Portland?  go be our reporter and find this out...lol

The quote  about the Mustang as a gift was from Terri herself on her FB page.  A pic and then and then Terri stated something shiny for the driveway..or something like that with an explanation that Kaine had bought it for her as a gift.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2010, 09:47:44 PM »

The broadcast is actually 6 pm and not 5:30 pm on KATU. Hopefully they will repeat the information at that time. Currently I only have second hand knowledge of the content of the release and am not sure if I'm allowed to post that info without a link.

Go ahead and post and we'll know that it's 2nd hand and we need to verify with first had 

Thanks Klaas. You covered it in your previous post. Multiple sources say that teachers thought Kyron would not be in class that day because of a doctor's appointment and that 2 teachers confirmed seeing him with TH. KATU will be repeating this information during their 6 pm broadcast.

Also, in an effort not to disrupt the board further with my appreciation for all the wonderful welcomes...Thank You to all!!!

And here's one more shout out to you..Welcome aboard nicubird!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.