April 27, 2024, 10:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248451 times)
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »

What...???

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Kyron-look-a-like-causes-confusion-with-Portland/AHTJ7BVxD0i-Ac9BSa_BwA.cspx

Kyron look-a-like causes confusion with Portland man traveling in Texas
Reported by: Araksya Karapetyan
Email: akarapetyan@koin.com
Last Update: 7:04 am 

Print Story | ShareThis
Look-a-like confusion in Texas. (KOIN) It's not just people in Portland or Oregon looking for Kyron - tips come in from around the country.

A local Portland man was recently traveling through Texas with his grandson and says he was stopped because the 11-year-old looks like Kyron.

Richard Blashill was traveling from Amarillo to El Paso on Monday with his 11-year-old grandson and daughter-in-law.

Blashill says he stopped at a convenience store for a few minutes and remembers there was a lady who wouldn't stop staring at him.

He couldn't figure out why, so they continued on.

The next thing he knows, police are pulling him over, asking him questions about Kyron Horman.

"They showed him (his grandson) a picture of Kyron and asked is that you? And he said 'no, that's not me' and they said why do you say that, and he pointed out two or three things, the widows peak on his head and the color of his eyes."

Blashill says the three of them were interrogated for close to two hours.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »

You know, when I read stuff like the article I posted above, and then this from the man who'd just spent three hours with LE, I can't help but think that Kyron really is alive and waiting to be found...and that LE knows it. My emphasis in bold:

+++++

Investigators from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office haven't revealed many details in the criminal investigation. The missing boy's father also declined to provide details, but said people can do more to bring Kyron home.

"I'm assuming that (investigators) obviously making good progress based on what I'm getting briefed on," Kaine said. "There's a lot more we can do to get his face out there. I think there's lots more opportunities to get his face out and recognized by people, especially outside the state."
http://www.kptv.com/news/24345657/detail.html

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »

What...???

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Kyron-look-a-like-causes-confusion-with-Portland/AHTJ7BVxD0i-Ac9BSa_BwA.cspx

Print Story | ShareThis
Look-a-like confusion in Texas. (KOIN) It's not just people in Portland or Oregon looking for Kyron - tips come in from around the country.

A local Portland man was recently traveling through Texas with his grandson and says he was stopped because the 11-year-old looks like Kyron.

Richard Blashill was traveling from Amarillo to El Paso on Monday with his 11-year-old grandson and daughter-in-law.

Blashill says he stopped at a convenience store for a few minutes and remembers there was a lady who wouldn't stop staring at him.

The next thing he knows, police are pulling him over, asking him questions about Kyron Horman.

"They showed him (his grandson) a picture of Kyron and asked is that you? And he said 'no, that's not me' and they said why do you say that, and he pointed out two or three things, the widows peak on his head and the color of his eyes."

Good Lord, what a nightmare!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »

What...???

Print Story | ShareThis

Sounds very similar to the false sighting in W VA a week or two ago.  Happens alot in MP cases.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »

Teri is not a suspact ,their might be a third person involved did I hear this right[/b
]

Not a Suspect - Not a Person of Interest

Kyron’s father touched by outpouring of support
July 21, 2010

Terri Horman has not been named a suspect or person of interest in the case and no arrests have been made.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98993464.html

Desiree Suspects

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired July 19, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

On Nancy Grace Kyron`s parents said they believe somebody else, again, is involved in their son`s disappearance. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DESIREE YOUNG, KYRON'S MOTHER: I know she`s involved.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you think she would have done this alone?

YOUNG: I don`t believe so, because honestly, she didn`t take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think that she would probably need help.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/19/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

The state of Oregon has a law on its books regarding parents abducting their children.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Principles of Aaron's Law (2005 Oregon Child Abduction Law)

Aaron’s Law is premised on the finding by the 2003 Oregon Senate President’s Interim Task Force on Parental and Family Abductions that child abduction is highly abusive to the child, and that this abuse occurs regardless of who abducts the child: “(Child abduction)…is extremely detrimental to the emotional and mental well being of the children, and at times may even put the life of the child in danger.”

Victims of child abduction by family members who appeared before the Task Force and who appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee testified unanimously that the injuries caused by abduction were in fact severe and permanent.

Stated simply, child abduction—by any person—is child abuse.

Aaron’s Law (Senate Bill 1041 [2005]) seeks to address the problem in several ways:

1. By empowering the Court to appoint a Guardian ad Litem and a qualified mental health therapist to represent the interests of the child at the very outset of the case.

2. By requiring the parties to the case to attend counseling directed at informing the parties of the harm their conduct is inflicting on the children.

3. By encouraging the professional development of the bar, the courts and others through training and the dissemination of information regarding the issue of child abduction, particularly those abductions in which family members participate.

4. By authorizing the Court to award damages to the parties suffering harm.

5. By extending the statute of limitations and placing the statute in the context of the crime. Abduction is a continuing crime, not an event that occurred on a single day.

6. By providing to victims an avenue that is separate from the criminal system. In most cases, incarcerating a parent adds to the ongoing trauma suffered by the child victims.

7. By providing a means to fast-track an abduction case, shortening the time that a child is abducted.

Aaron’s Law has been in effect since October 2005, and we recognize several areas where the law could be amended and improved.

Is this taken from an article or a web source?  If so, would you please post the link and/or source?  It's very helpful for those that want to research, gives credit where it's due.       Thanks, MuffyBee

(Edit to add link provided by Sebastian:   http://blogoliticalsean.blogspot.com/2007/01/principles-of-aarons-law-2005-oregon.html
Thank you Sebastian.  MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 08:19:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2010, 02:13:56 PM »

What...???

Print Story | ShareThis

Sounds very similar to the false sighting in W VA a week or two ago.  Happens alot in MP cases.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

What...???

Print Story | ShareThis

Photos of my granddaughter at the age of three mirrored revealed photos of Caylee Marie Anthony.  I know my my daughter would have had no hesitation ... in the process of elimination ... assisting investigators who were on the case.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »

What...???

Print Story | ShareThis

WOW!!!

I am sure that those who knew Kyron personally would know but ... those who have only seen Kyron's photos could easily be deceived.

Janet

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »

I wonder if Terri's attorney has hired their own private investigators to look for Kyron?

I wonder if Terri' attorney has tried to speak with people from the school, admin, teachers, students?

AND IF NOT WHY?

Considering Terri's high profile attorney has not made the talk show circuit defending his client and ... considering Terri has not made the talk show circuit clarifying her every move on the morning that Kyron went missing ... I believe that the known truth is a given but ... there is also expectation the truth will remain elusive.  Silence and time is on Terri's side.

I suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit again LE for being the catalyst in the creation of a restraining order which layed the foundation that ultiimately resulted is the termination of a marriage and a mother losing temporary custody of her daughter.

I also suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit against a school district that failed to prevent the disappearance of one of its student by not having protective safeguards in place ... protective safeguards that have since been established.

I also suspect that at some place in time Terri's high profile attorney is anticipating .... talk show appearances ... book deals ... movie deals ...
Tamikosmom has a very vivid imagination.

Janet

I remember seeing Terri going into her atty's office with a huge backpack.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »

My great nephew Walker also looks like Kyron...it is amazing, the similarities...... I won't post his photo, but it is frightening.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »

Does anyone have a layout/drawing of the school?  Especially where Kyron was last seen, where the electronic science projects were, all exits, bathrooms , broom closets, etc???????  Where the principal's office is located in relation to everything?  How the parking lot is set up.  Where the car/truck would have been parked that day in relation to the entrance?  Has anyone ever talked about this???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »

Does anyone have a layout/drawing of the school?  Especially where Kyron was last seen, where the electronic science projects were, all exits, bathrooms , broom closets, etc???????  Where the principal's office is located in relation to everything?  How the parking lot is set up.  Where the car/truck would have been parked that day in relation to the entrance?  Has anyone ever talked about this???

Skyline School Floor Plan
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1183020#msg1183020

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.
Kyron Horman: Timeline of events
Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin.

At some point, Kyron's homeroom teacher, Kristina Porter, reports him absent.

1:21 p.m. Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.

3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. (Kaine Horman went with her to meet the bus, a fact that emerges during a television interview on June 25.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...gy_of_eve.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ml#modg_smoref

Blonde~

Both the above links are broken, and I wanted to give the current link for the their timeline, in case you or others don't have it for your own notes.  Their timeline goes on for days, a good thing, and they update it as more info is released/corrected. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2010, 03:29:49 PM »

Does anyone have a layout/drawing of the school?  Especially where Kyron was last seen, where the electronic science projects were, all exits, bathrooms , broom closets, etc???????  Where the principal's office is located in relation to everything?  How the parking lot is set up.  Where the car/truck would have been parked that day in relation to the entrance?  Has anyone ever talked about this???

Skyline School Floor Plan
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1183020#msg1183020

Thanks.  I will have to look at it when I am home.  It will not let me look at it from this computer, but thanks so much.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Agencies-request-438643-to-staff-Kyron-Horman-case-missing-portland-98787209.html

Sheriff reversal: No more money needed for Kyron yet

by FRANK MUNGEAM, and Kgw.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Updated today at 11:24 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton surprised county commissioners Thursday morning by withdrawing an expected request for $242,000 in additional funding to pursue the Kyron Horman investigation. Stayton tabled the request until October, and actually announced the Sheriff's office would return about $900,000 to county coffers from savings in the previous fiscal year.

County Commission Chair Jeff Cogan praised the Sheriff's fiscal management at the meeting.

District Attorney Michael Schrunk also spoke at the meeting. Schrunk did submit the DA's office request for $196,000 for a deputy D.A. and a limited-time investigator to continue the Kyron Horman investigation.

Schrunk said "we are confident of a good resolution (in the Kyron Horman case), and legally."

A draft request had indicated the sheriff and DA would seek nearly a half-million in additional funding for the Horman investigation.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2010, 03:33:20 PM »

I wonder if Terri's attorney has hired their own private investigators to look for Kyron?

I wonder if Terri' attorney has tried to speak with people from the school, admin, teachers, students?

AND IF NOT WHY?

Considering Terri's high profile attorney has not made the talk show circuit defending his client and ... considering Terri has not made the talk show circuit clarifying her every move on the morning that Kyron went missing ... I believe that the known truth is a given but ... there is also expectation the truth will remain elusive.  Silence and time is on Terri's side.

I suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit again LE for being the catalyst in the creation of a restraining order which layed the foundation that ultiimately resulted is the termination of a marriage and a mother losing temporary custody of her daughter.

I also suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit against a school district that failed to prevent the disappearance of one of its student by not having protective safeguards in place ... protective safeguards that have since been established.

I also suspect that at some place in time Terri's high profile attorney is anticipating .... talk show appearances ... book deals ... movie deals ...

Tamikosmom has a very vivid imagination.

Janet

I remember seeing Terri going into her atty's office with a huge backpack.

I suspect that Terri's high profile attorney me be the reason behind the silence from LE in regards to the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Think about the fallout if investigators do not have all the pieces of the puzzle to put together a case against Terri Horman in the MFH plot and/or ... the disappearance of Kyron.  The implication is that their suspicions which were revealed to Kaine by LE are behind the breakup of a marriage ... a mother losing custody of her child and ... a woman being forced from her home.

Somehow I believe that Terri's high profile attorney could be ... through intimidation ... be the catalyst that will prevent justice from prevailing for Kyron.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "And is there anything in terms of Kaine's decision to get divorced from Terri Horman — the statement that was released suggested that there was information revealed by investigators that lead to that breakup. Is there anything you can tell me about if they had met with Kaine to brief him about the investigation and is there anything that you know of that led to that?"

Staton: "That I can't comment on. I — I don't believe there's anything indication that would lead me to believe that, but I can't comment on that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Dad Believes Stepmom Involved In Disappearance
Restraining Order Against Terri Horman Filed June 28
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 4:46 pm PDT July 8, 2010

"I believe respondent (Terri Horman) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that the respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me.  The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," according to the court documents.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »

Thanks OS for that article, not sure how to take it though    I will say this seems to be the first case I followed with such an interest on how much money is spent.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2010, 03:42:02 PM »

No Rose - I agree, I find the money talk very unusual but maybe a sign of the times?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99041199.html

$196,000 to find Kyron is approved, remainder tabled

By Associated Press
Story Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A request by prosecutors seeking an extra $196,000 for their investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman has been approved.

But Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton tabled a separate request for about $240,000 in additional funding for his office until October.

Staton and District Attorney Michael Schrunk went to Multnomah County commissioners on Thursday to talk about funding in their effort to find Kyron, last seen at Skyline School in Portland on June 4, when his stepmother took him to a science fair.

Staton also said the sheriff's office will return $500,000 in contingency funding approved last month and another $400,000 from the last budget after his agency was able to hold down costs.

COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE:

Complete press release from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office:
This morning, the Multnomah County Board of Commissioners committed to making sure the District Attorneys office and the Sheriffs Office have the resources they need for normal operations while they continue to search for Kyron Horman. Kyron, a seven-year-old Northwest Portland boy, has been missing since June 4.

A child has been missing for six weeks. Everyone is focused on finding him and bringing him home, said County Chair Jeff Cogen. I respect all of the hard work the Sheriffs Office and the District Attorneys Office have done to get to the bottom of this case. This was not a tough decision; we are going to give them the resources they need to solve this case.

A resolution before the board asked commissioners to release up to $438,643 of contingency funds to help offset some of the costs incurred by the Sheriffs Office and the District Attorneys Office in the ongoing Kyron Horman investigation.

Sheriff Dan Staton withdrew his original request for $242,609. Instead, he asked to be able to return to the board to report and be reimbursed for additional expenses related to the investigation on a quarterly basis, beginning in October.

The District Attorneys request of $196,034 was approved effective immediately and will fund one limited-duration Deputy DA and one investigator. Any unspent funds will be returned to the General Fund Contingency.
Contingency requests must meet specific criteria, such as being used for one-time-only purposes and to address emergencies and unanticipated situations.

The General Fund Contingency balance is currently approximately $1.9 million. For Fiscal Year 2010, which ended June 30, 2010, the Sheriff's Office is expected to return up to $900,000 in unspent funds to the General Fund.

There is accountability here, said Chair Cogen. The Sheriff and the DA have done terrific work in a way that taxpayers can be assured is fiscally responsible. This money is from the contingency fund and will not affect other county programs.

The appropriations will be used solely for the costs associated with the Kyron Horman investigation. Sheriff Dan Staton and District Attorney Mike Schrunk intend to return to the board at a later date to discuss progress on the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24355297/detail.html

Sheriff Tables Request For Cash In Kyron Case

POSTED: 11:16 am PDT July 22, 2010
UPDATED: 11:51 am PDT July 22, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton tabled his request for more money in the Kyron Horman investigation Thursday and told county commissioners his office has absorbed the case's costs so far.

Staton spoke with Multnomah County commissioners about the funding in the effort to find Kyron, who was last seen June at Skyline School in northwest Portland when his stepmother took him to a science fair.

Staton said the sheriff's office is returning $500,000 in contingency funding that was approved last month and another $400,000 from the last budget after his agency was able to hold down costs.

A request by prosecutors seeking an extra $196,000 for a deputy district attorney and a limited time investigator was approved.

"A child has been missing for six weeks. Everyone is focused on finding him and bringing him home," said County Chair Jeff Cogen in a statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.