April 19, 2024, 10:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248133 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: July 23, 2010, 12:28:38 PM »

I have to agree with Klaas about Terri being bi polar/manic depressive, I picked up on that just from pictures and things she has written on FB and what people are saying about her, Kaine and Desiree. Obviously I have no idea but her actions and such certainly appear to be that. Now what scares me, this DeDe I pray doesn't have this or some other disorder, not a good combination to have two women running around like this and who knows what they may do. And the one comment from DeDe not being able to buy Prozac and runs instead, running is not going to help with whatever mental issue you may have.

Am agreeing with you Rosie, not a good combo.. two women with similiar issues, if they do have that dx or others, esp. if they both were in a similiar phase at the same time.  And yeah, we've discussed this earlier with PPD, and I still agree that none of it, whatever either may have can be used as an excuse for whatever. 

Not to defend either Terri or DeDe at all, just wanted to help clarify what others have tried to say too, about running and working out, for anyone.  Doing that can indeed help with mental/physical issues.  There's a point reached during exercise or running etc, when our bodies release 'endorphins', which does help to relax and calm a person.  And yes, can be addicting, just as anything else if overused.  A workout could affect someone who exercises routinely, in the way that Prozac or Xanax can help folks, except that 'endorphins' are a natural part of us.  (Not a doc, and not prescribing workouts over meds, just explainin' how it can work.)

I can see both these women having stuff in common, maybe running and/or doing workouts together, encouraging each other to keep at it.  Am thinking that 'what if' Terri had stopped her workouts, stopped the way she had of calming herself perhaps, how might she act?  Might it be similiar to suddenly stopping the taking of Prozac?  That alone could send someone into a tailspin.  It's one reason docs everywhere preach 'don't stop taking this type of med suddenly, taper off with doc's help', blah blah. 

When Terri and atty get into court, am betting we'll see them trying to use something like this for her defense.  At least until it doesn't fly and they have to figure something else out.  IMO, all the above is to help explain something only, not to be used as an excuse.  It can be maddening and disgusting when some do try it when they reach court.   Little Gabriel's mother for example, 'unfit to stand trial', my @ss.  IMO, what she and Terri both need, (and maybe Dede as well), is a good 5 minutes alone with some of us monkeys.   

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: July 23, 2010, 12:31:53 PM »

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Dateline will be covering Kyron's case.

I pray Kyron is home before Monday.

Thanks mymonkey!  Hope I can remember to watch it on Monday night. 
But, as you say, hope Kyron is home before that.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: July 23, 2010, 12:33:39 PM »

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Dateline will be covering Kyron's case.

I pray Kyron is home before Monday.
Ditto, mymonkey.  A miracle would be nice.  Thanks for the link; I liked this part of Kate Snow's teaser:
- - - - - - -
I’m new to the Dateline NBC family so if you’re a die-hard NBC fan, you may not be familiar with my work. Over the years, I’ve been proud to cover a wide-range of stories that hopefully had an impact.

But the stories that stick with me forever are the stories that touch me as a parent.

I am the mother of two beautiful kids. I have a seven-year-old son. So when my new bosses asked me to travel to Portland, Oregon and meet with the parents of seven-year-old Kyron Horman I knew it would be a tough assignment. As parents, we all know intellectually that these are rare cases, but we can so easily imagine ourselves in the same position. The panic we would feel. The desperation.

- - - - - - -

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: July 23, 2010, 12:34:12 PM »

I'm stuck on the abuse of the pup, and squirting dish soap in her eyes    How does one squirt dish soap in her eyes, providing this was an accident? Unless she did it on purpose which really is scary.  I sure hope the police are watching this woman, and her movements. It appears she could go to her parents, but it doesn't appear she has kids or a husband, could Michael Cook and her maybe have a relationship? I even had a weird thought about her wanting kids and maybe took Kyron, but then that doesn't fit, because where would she be hiding him and trying to have a relationship with him? Did notice she doesn't have a white truck.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: July 23, 2010, 12:34:23 PM »

Here's the post about the poor little doggie.   

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/04/when-it-starts-to-go-sideways.html

She did not want me to EVER read that.. !!!!!!!!l GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now I'm really MAD... grrrrrrrrrr...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: July 23, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »

Please move to Kyron Horman #9

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.