April 27, 2024, 10:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171127 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2010, 05:32:35 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125001
Caylee Anthony Update - Defense Depose Kronk
Posted on July 31st, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2010, 06:16:21 PM »

some pictures of BOZO's house and neighborhood.....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24439265/detail.html

Seems like a possible divorce situation as opposed to careless asset management IMO ....

hi Ono..not saying it couldn't be but what makes you think divorce?  IIRC he and his wife just took a trip to Paris in June.

Hi Sunny!  I don't have a clue---just my thoughts after viewing those pictures.  I am prolly totally incorrect.

I understand, sometimes there's no reason....it just it!  And you might be correct too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125001
Caylee Anthony Update - Defense Depose Kronk
Posted on July 31st, 2010

thanks...I love the passion in the writing and the opinions!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »

Seems like a possible divorce situation as opposed to careless asset management IMO ....

hi Ono..not saying it couldn't be but what makes you think divorce?  IIRC he and his wife just took a trip to Paris in June.

Hi Sunny!  I don't have a clue---just my thoughts after viewing those pictures.  I am prolly totally incorrect.
It was noticed during court appearances that he no longer wears a wedding ring.

neither does my best friend's husband...he gained some weight and the ring  was tight and uncomfortable...and they are not getting a divorce....but Ono could be right with her feeling....

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2010, 09:08:53 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat....I just stumbled upon it tonight. Guess Bozo is stuck with Casey whether he wants to be or not.....BooHoo

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

Attorney: New Law Prevents Baez From Stepping Down

Attorney Jose Baez insists the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

Baez said he has no desire to leave the capital case despite financial trouble.

Legal experts said they doubt Baez would even be allowed to withdraw from the case.

An amendment went into effect this month in Florida that bans judges from appointing attorneys where an indigent client has already retained and paid a lawyer. Experts said the idea is to prevent a private attorney from pulling out once a client’s money runs out.

Criminal defense attorney Jeff Deen said Baez may have a tough time juggling this high-profile case along with his personal money challenges. Deen said Baez would not be allowed to withdraw as Anthony’s lead attorney.

“He's in now. I would be shocked if Judge Perry let anyone withdraw now,” said Deen.

Deen said the new law, enacted this year by the Florida legislature, was enacted in response to the Anthony case.

Special Section

“If you start out with a private lawyer and ask the state to pay your costs, and if that lawyer tries to withdraw, it's not permitted by statute anymore that the person would get a state appointed lawyer,” said Deen.

Under the old law, privately retained attorneys who had already been paid could step down, leaving the state of Florida to pick up the cost of paying a new lawyer.

Baez did not return a request for comment Thursday afternoon.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24442681/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2010, 09:58:47 PM »

Will a nice Monkey please
post pics of  bozos house??  My computer crashed and I'm on my cell it does not have flash to upload pics
I can only view here
tia
with loads of sugar!!!!

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE.  WHO CARES WHAT HIS HOUSE LOOKS LIKE?  IT DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS THREAD.

WE ALL KNOW BAEZ IS AN IDIOT AND CASEY IS A MONSTER.

no one responds to this? is that why it's "scared" monkeys?  I used to like reading here, but this is totally off the wall and uncalled for.  Idiotic and monstrous come to mind.  Bless you Loca.

KATSCLOWN -  YOU ARE RUDE AND YOUR POST IS OUT OF ORDER.  AS A MODERATOR, I DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO BAN YOU, I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A BANNING IN YOUR VERY NEAR FUTURE, WHEN KLAAS GETS THE TIME. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:22:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2010, 10:07:21 PM »

Will a nice Monkey please
post pics of  bozos house??  My computer crashed and I'm on my cell it does not have flash to upload pics
I can only view here
tia
with loads of sugar!!!!

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE.  WHO CARES WHAT HIS HOUSE LOOKS LIKE?  IT DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS THREAD.

WE ALL KNOW BAEZ IS AN IDIOT AND CASEY IS A MONSTER.

no one responds to this? is that why it's "scared" monkeys?  I used to like reading here, but this is totally off the wall and uncalled for.  Idiotic and monstrous come to mind.  Bless you Loca.

I am not scared to post my thoughts.....I am kind of good at it.....We all have the utmost respect for klaas.....If she says it doesn't belong here then it doesn't belong here. She is the boss lady. I could care less what Bozo's house looks like.   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »

What does his wife do?  I'm trying to figure out how he affords a house like that.  When looking at all the cases before casey, they were measly ol' drug cases, traffic violations, all small one's, nothing I would imagine he would make much and there aren't even that many.  Even the money he recieved before Crazy was found indignant, wasn't enough to support him to afford that house for very long.  Does he have something shady on the side?  Just curious?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »

And calling our dear Klaasend an idiot is probably goona make sure you don't have to read here anymore. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yep, ITA Darla
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:28:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2010, 10:28:15 PM »

And calling our dear Klaasend an idiot is probably goona make sure you don't have to read here anymore. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

why defend someone screaming when it's uncalled for???? ya'll allowed to think or just worship the goddess? banning me would be what i would expect, actually.  poor loca...i felt bad for her, but i guess i'm the only one.  bozo and casey are the reason for this group.  given that, now what?

THIS POST IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, KATSCLOWN.  AND YEP, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED.  YOU MAY NOT LIKE NOR AGREE WITH KLAASEND, BUT SHE USED HER ADMIN'S DISCRETION.  YOU CAN EITHER RESPECT THAT OR YOU CAN STOP POSTING/READING HERE.  YOUR COMMENTS ARE RUDE, YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF "WORSHIP THE GODDESS" IS LUDICROUS.  I HAVE A STRONG FEELING YOU WON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT OUT IN THIS WAY FOR MUCH LONGER...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:40:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »

And here I go asking another "Baez" question.  Sorry Klaas.  It appears there are some people here who have no idea or have not seen how hard you work at trying to keep people on track and stopping arguments and you knack for finding info for us, even your graphic abilities are awsome, the list goes on and has for many years.  I personally don't know how you have done as long as you have!  But I certainly would never want ANYBODY else but you and our wonderful mods. running this board.  You've always been fair, stood your ground, taken up for us when needed and even scolded us  when necessary.  Like taking care of hundreds of kids at time! 
OH THE PATIENCE!

However, I think of my question as one of questioning his morals and ethics, or there lack of, in the case, (Actually disgusting) so wondering if it's the same in his personal life.  The house makes me wonder.   So how does he affor a house like that with few minor cases?

katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2010, 10:42:49 PM »

sorry darla, she may be "dear' but I feel bad for loca....a thousand o/t posts and pics in here and she's called out that way?  ya'll carry on.  like i said, it was nice in here, and i was shocked.  guess you're used to it.
'
IT'S CALLED ADMIN'S DISCRETION KATSCLOWN.  AND WE DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL US TO 'CARRY ON', NOR DO WE NEED YOUR ATTEMPT AT ARMCHAIR MODERATING.  BUT IT REALLY WON'T MATTER, SINCE I'VE GOT THE FEELING YOU WILL BE BANNED.  
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:32:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

Katsclown,  she was not screaming at anybody.  Just pointing something out as a fact.  Her and the Mods. type in red when they want to get people's attention.  You are allowed to speak wathever you want,  but the rule is, to keep some semblance and peace here, is to keep it on topic.  This is extremely important when things are happening with the case and there are alot of people trying to catch up.  People want to see CASE facts only.

There is Musings site to discuss anything off topic.  Yes, I did ask a question about his house, but I was relating it to his scruples in his proffession and if he conducts it the same in his personal life.  Maybe I should't be discussing BAEZ here, as he's trying to get Caylee's murderer off.  And he's doing it so pathetically, unproffessionally and even immaturely.

Klaas would only "YELL" if there was a major disagreement and people were getting of topic, by attacking each other.   I've been here for 5 years and have never seen Klaas out of line.  We don't look at her like a "Goddess", but somebody who we respect for all her hard work.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2010, 10:44:06 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2010, 10:50:06 PM »

why defend someone screaming when it's uncalled for???? ya'll allowed to think or just worship the goddess? banning me would be what i would expect, actually.  poor loca...i felt bad for her, but i guess i'm the only one.  bozo and casey are the reason for this group.  given that, now what?

I don't worship anyone but our Heavenly Father, but Klaas has a thankless job keeping the threads on topic and Bozo and Casey are NOT the reason for this group, Caylee is. I don't come here to look at Bozo's house or the Anthony's house are some other stupid crap, I come here to get news on Justice for Caylee. I am glad Klaas puts bounderies on the forum or you would never get thru it. Huge photos bog the threads down. I just don't think your post calling our admin. Idiotic and monstrous was fair.

God Bless!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »

Katsclown,  she was not screaming at anybody.  Just pointing something out as a fact.  Her and the Mods. type in red when they want to get people's attention.  You are allowed to speak wathever you want,  but the rule is, to keep some semblance and peace here, is to keep it on topic.  This is extremely important when things are happening with the case and there are alot of people trying to catch up.  People want to see CASE facts only.

There is Musings site to discuss anything off topic.  Yes, I did ask a question about his house, but I was relating it to his scruples in his proffession and if he conducts it the same in his personal life.  Maybe I should't be discussing BAEZ here, as he's trying to get Caylee's murderer off.  And he's doing it so pathetically, unproffessionally and even immaturely.

Klaas would only "YELL" if there was a major disagreement and people were getting of topic, by attacking each other.   I've been here for 5 years and have never seen Klaas out of line.  We don't look at her like a "Goddess", but somebody who we respect for all her hard work.

it looked for all the world like yelling to me.....i know anyone of you would have been happy to post the pic of the house and no harm done, so why ??? i guess there is no rhyme or reason but i felt bad for loca.  anyone else? probably not.  i'll be moving on.  have fun.

BOLDED BY ME

I DON'T HAVE THE SIGHT, BUT I SEE KATSCLOWN BEING BANNED IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.
   Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:17:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2010, 10:56:56 PM »

Katsclown,  she was not screaming at anybody.  Just pointing something out as a fact.  Her and the Mods. type in red when they want to get people's attention.  You are allowed to speak wathever you want,  but the rule is, to keep some semblance and peace here, is to keep it on topic.  This is extremely important when things are happening with the case and there are alot of people trying to catch up.  People want to see CASE facts only.

There is Musings site to discuss anything off topic.  Yes, I did ask a question about his house, but I was relating it to his scruples in his proffession and if he conducts it the same in his personal life.  Maybe I should't be discussing BAEZ here, as he's trying to get Caylee's murderer off.  And he's doing it so pathetically, unproffessionally and even immaturely.

Klaas would only "YELL" if there was a major disagreement and people were getting of topic, by attacking each other.   I've been here for 5 years and have never seen Klaas out of line.  We don't look at her like a "Goddess", but somebody who we respect for all her hard work.

Di...I agree with what you are saying....Bozo was living well beyond his means. But I guess if you are the first Hispanic to have such a high profile case, you have an image to keep up.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »

Katsclown, I am sure someone would have posted all 10 or 12 of them, then they would have been quoted over and over and over, til you would be sick of them. I think that is all Klaas intended to say. We just moved to a new server, we surely don't need to bog this one down with a hundred pics of his house.

THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON, DARLA.  BUT KATSCLOWN WENT BEYOND ASKING REASONABLE QUESTIONS.  SHE COULD HAVE ASKED OR EVEN EMAILED KLAASEND FOR AN EXPLANATION, BUT WHAT KATSCLOWN DID WAS SHOW HER AZZ, AND MUDDY UP THIS MURDERED CHILD'S THREAD.   
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:45:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »

Yep, ITA Darla

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.