April 27, 2024, 10:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171128 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2010, 11:55:11 PM »

I'm seeing a lot of RED POSTS here tonight.....Lawdy!! Did I do something wrong?

Let's all try and behave in here. Klaas doesn't need drama tonight!

Peace!

Justice for Caylee!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2010, 11:56:55 PM »

I'm seeing a lot of RED POSTS here tonight.....Lawdy!! Did I do something wrong?

Peace!

Justice for Caylee!!

Bolded by Me

Yes, I'm hoping and praying there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2010, 12:23:51 AM »

O/T and this is my last words on it. Klaas and all the Mods do an excellent job of keeping this forum up and running and I am tired of lurkers who contribute nothing to the threads coming in and down grading the Monkeys and Admins. I scroll past the post on Bozo's media tours. I am sick of him, Conway and the whole Ant crowd.Can't stand to hear any of their voices. And I HATE endless quotes on photos page after page. If you have seen it once, why the need to see it 10,000 times.
 Off my rant, knew I shouldn't have logged in. I am proud to be a member here and try to respect the rules.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »

O/T and this is my last words on it. Klaas and all the Mods do an excellent job of keeping this forum up and running and I am tired of lurkers who contribute nothing to the threads coming in and down grading the Monkeys and Admins. I scroll past the post on Bozo's media tours. I am sick of him, Conway and the whole Ant crowd.Can't stand to hear any of their voices. And I HATE endless quotes on photos page after page. If you have seen it once, why the need to see it 10,000 times.
 Off my rant, knew I shouldn't have logged in. I am proud to be a member here and try to respect the rules.

Thank you darla for your kind words. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2010, 01:54:30 AM »

You are so very welcome Muffy. I should have just signed out and kept my big mouth shut. But just could not ignore it. God Bless Sweet Caylee.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2010, 07:38:54 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/blaming-someone-else-will-not-help.html
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Blaming Someone Else Will Not Help Casey Anthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2010, 07:58:55 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2010, 08:00:13 AM »

Peace!

Justice for Caylee!!

Bolded by Me

Yes, I'm hoping and praying there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Amen! an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2010, 08:37:15 AM »

katsclown.....as you have already been told....you are rude, your posts were unnecessary and disruptive...I just wanted to add that if you or anyone has a problem with any post you are welcome to address it in the proper way...YOU DID NOT!!!  We don't make the rules...we just TRY to abide by them. We are not aware of what goes on behind the scenes and I have discovered over the years, there is a whole LOT, that we never know about.

I apologize to everyone especially Klaas, the Mods, and  loca for bringing the link to the pictures of BOZO's house to SM..it was a link from WFTV, I think...I had no idea it would cause a problem. Bye bye katsclown......

Good Morning Monks...it's a beautiful day in rural MO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/blaming-someone-else-will-not-help.html
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Blaming Someone Else Will Not Help Casey Anthony

thanks trim......

I agree with the the article, especially this statement:

Right now, I think Casey Anthony is Jose Baez meal ticket for at least the next six months to a year and he will keep use her to keep himself afloat as long as possible, but when all the dust settles - Casey Anthony will be spending the rest of her life in prison.

however I think Bozo thinks Kc is his meal ticket for life....boy is he in for an awakening!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2010, 09:10:13 AM »

Good Morning Sunny!   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »

And here I go asking another "Baez" question.  Sorry Klaas.  It appears there are some people here who have no idea or have not seen how hard you work at trying to keep people on track and stopping arguments and you knack for finding info for us, even your graphic abilities are awsome, the list goes on and has for many years.  I personally don't know how you have done as long as you have!  But I certainly would never want ANYBODY else but you and our wonderful mods. running this board.  You've always been fair, stood your ground, taken up for us when needed and even scolded us  when necessary.  Like taking care of hundreds of kids at time! 
OH THE PATIENCE!

However, I think of my question as one of questioning his morals and ethics, or there lack of, in the case, (Actually disgusting) so wondering if it's the same in his personal life.  The house makes me wonder.   So how does he affor a house like that with few minor cases?

Baez questions aren't the problem.  What his house looks like has nothing to do with Caylee Anthony.  Baez is a jerk, we all know that. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2010, 09:26:03 AM »

hi trim...I am still trying to find out if Jesse's depo took place....and can't find anything....have you seen that it was rescheduled?? or canceled??

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2010, 09:27:39 AM »

hi trim...I am still trying to find out if Jesse's depo took place....and can't find anything....have you seen that it was rescheduled?? or canceled??

Haven't seen anything. 
I'll look around .

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »

Haven't seen anything. 
I'll look around .

Sunny,
Rescheduled for August 11th.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-says-doing-the-right-thing-is-its-own-reward-is-it.html

~ Peter Frampton
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

And calling our dear Klaasend an idiot is probably goona make sure you don't have to read here anymore. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

why defend someone screaming when it's uncalled for???? ya'll allowed to think or just worship the goddess? banning me would be what i would expect, actually.  poor loca...i felt bad for her, but i guess i'm the only one.  bozo and casey are the reason for this group.  given that, now what?

THIS POST IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, KATSCLOWN.  AND YEP, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED.  YOU MAY NOT LIKE NOR AGREE WITH KLAASEND, BUT SHE USED HER ADMIN'S DISCRETION.  YOU CAN EITHER RESPECT THAT OR YOU CAN STOP POSTING/READING HERE.  YOUR COMMENTS ARE RUDE, YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF "WORSHIP THE GODDESS" IS LUDICROUS.  I HAVE A STRONG FEELING YOU WON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT OUT IN THIS WAY FOR MUCH LONGER...

Geez I think I missed the party here last night.

Muffy and others great job in defending Klaas and SM.

Oh by the way katsclown "KLAAS IS A GODDESS" is that big and red enough for you.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »

Got to agree with SAN - Klaas is a GODDESS - she does the work here fairly and without thanks!  I for one am glad she and the rest of the team are here!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:01 AM »

Morning, Monks!  Here's a great quote from Baez on the JVM show...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html
And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2010, 10:18:46 AM »

Haven't seen anything. 
I'll look around .

Sunny,
Rescheduled for August 11th.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-says-doing-the-right-thing-is-its-own-reward-is-it.html

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh thanks trim...so the DUHfence canceled it..interesting....I wonder if they thought RK's depos was going to take longer than it did?  So why couldn't one of the BOZO's do RK's and the other do Jesse's.............oooppppsss slapping my forehead,.....cause BOZO #2 doesn't know the case enough to conduct a deposition!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »

Morning, Monks!  Here's a great quote from Baez on the JVM show...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html
And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

He probably doesn't even know what he's trying to say.     

Good morning Monks!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.