April 27, 2024, 10:23:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171104 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »

Morning, Monks!  Here's a great quote from Baez on the JVM show...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html
And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

LOL..he is an idiot and certainly not someone who can think on his feet....he has proved that time and time again!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »

And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

He probably doesn't even know what he's trying to say.     

Good morning Monks!   

Morning Sassy! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2010, 11:25:14 AM »

this thread is rockin 

i missed a good forum brawl.  Monkey Devil!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2010, 11:26:29 AM »

He probably doesn't even know what he's trying to say.     

Good morning Monks!   

Morning Sassy! 

I'm so happy I chose not to watch JVM when Jose was talking.....just his voice sets my BP into the danger zone! The man is inept, plain and simple!

I know 5 year olds who speak better than numbnuts Baez!

He had to know JVM would ask about the phone call from jail and the "recording", so he had plenty of time to "practice" answering the question so that it at least made sense..... geeeeesh 

Between listening to Baez and Mason, the jurors heads are going to implode!

Seriously, Casey will be punished because of the torture they must endure, listening to both of them on a daily basis at trial. I think I would take water-boarding over listening to either of them talk.... I can't take 5 minutes.....can you imagine several hours a day for 2-3 months???!!!! Nope, bring in the water buckets for me!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2010, 12:21:17 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/blaming-someone-else-will-not-help.html
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Blaming Someone Else Will Not Help Casey Anthony

thanks trim......

I agree with the the article, especially this statement:

Right now, I think Casey Anthony is Jose Baez meal ticket for at least the next six months to a year and he will keep use her to keep himself afloat as long as possible, but when all the dust settles - Casey Anthony will be spending the rest of her life in prison.

however I think Bozo thinks Kc is his meal ticket for life....boy is he in for an awakening!!
I agree Sunny.  Then the article will read;

Right now, I think Casey Anthony is Jose Baez meal ticket for at least the next six months to a year and he will keep use her to keep himself afloat as long as possible, but when all the dust settles - Casey Anthony will be spending the rest of her life in prison and Jose Bia$$ will be yesterday's news with an empty bank account.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »

Good Morning Sunny!   an angelic monkey

hi trim...I am still trying to find out if Jesse's depo took place....and can't find anything....have you seen that it was rescheduled?? or canceled??

Haven't seen anything. 
I'll look around .

Sunny,
Rescheduled for August 11th.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-says-doing-the-right-thing-is-its-own-reward-is-it.html
What should we expect from this depo?
Is this part of a sympathy campaign for the defense?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2010, 12:25:46 PM »

I'd say totally incoherent,,,,,,,,,I find myself scratching my head so many times asking myself "Is this guy for real?"

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/blaming-someone-else-will-not-help.html
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Blaming Someone Else Will Not Help Casey Anthony

thanks trim......

I agree with the the article, especially this statement:

Right now, I think Casey Anthony is Jose Baez meal ticket for at least the next six months to a year and he will keep use her to keep himself afloat as long as possible, but when all the dust settles - Casey Anthony will be spending the rest of her life in prison.

however I think Bozo thinks Kc is his meal ticket for life....boy is he in for an awakening!!
I agree Sunny.  Then the article will read;

Right now, I think Casey Anthony is Jose Baez meal ticket for at least the next six months to a year and he will keep use her to keep himself afloat as long as possible, but when all the dust settles - Casey Anthony will be spending the rest of her life in prison and Jose Bia$$ will be yesterday's news with an empty bank account.

Hi Mission....I think his bank account might be close to empty now...oh wait...no, it's not...he hasn't paid his 5,000 a month mortgage since August 2009..although his trip to Paris probably cost him a dollar or two... my guess is he is going for the same thing the A's did.....go into mediation and get a better deal....the bank doesn't want a house like that..they probably have more than they can handled as it is...so they negotiate.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

Thanks sunny
I  am embarassed that I even asked in the first place! I had no idea  that  this happened. I was shocked ! To read this. I did apologize to klaasend and forgot about it until I read what transpired.

Loca

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2010, 05:11:21 PM »

That pic of Baez' house?  I think that's actually a picture of Dolce's house.  Am I allowed to say that?  LOL

Out of the mouths of Babes!

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2010, 05:29:41 PM »

((edit - thanks but no thanks.  No "all hails" please))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 12:43:40 AM by klaasend » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »

Thanks sunny
I  am embarassed that I even asked in the first place! I had no idea  that  this happened. I was shocked ! To read this. I did apologize to klaasend and forgot about it until I read what transpired.

Loca

No biggie Loca, you are a sweetie. We all forgot about it too till Katsclown decided to rehash it. Some people just wanna cause trouble. Klaas the Monkey Goddess, puts a lot of time and effort into this forum to keep it on track and keep out the riffraff.  KatsClown walks in here with her whole 48 posts and decides to make snippy comments, she deserves what she got.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 01, 2010, 06:01:07 PM »

Thanks sunny

Loca

hi loca...forget about it....... katsclown obviously is one of those people who do not know when to leave well enough alone...

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #193 on: August 01, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »

OK, not too far off topic, but I'm sitting here watching Dateline and they are talking about a Marine, Todd Sommer who was poisoned by his wife and the wife was convicted. Read below on how they viewed her behavior AFTER the death of her husband. Sound familiar??

Marine died suddenly

Todd Sommer, a healthy young Marine, died suddenly on February 18, 2002, in the home he shared with his wife, their infant son, and Cynthia Sommer's three children from a previous marriage.

His unexpected death was initially ruled due to cardiac arrhythmia. His wife donated his tissues and organs to research and his body was cremated.

But more than a year later, scientists found elevated levels of arsenic in Todd Sommer's tissues: more than 1,000 times the normal level in his liver and 230 times the acceptable level in his kidneys.

Cynthia Sommer was arrested and charged with his murder in November 2005.

Prosecutors admitted they had no evidence, no purchasing records, electronic paper trail or any direct link to prove that Sommer had access to the arsenic that killed her husband. Instead, they focused on the defendant's seeming inability to live within her means and her promiscuous behavior after her husband's death.

Witnesses testified that Sommer had breast implant surgery two months after Todd died, partied in Tijuana, Mexico, with girlfriends and entered wet T-shirt and thong contests.

"In the end," prosecutor Gunn said, "we had strong evidence and we're happy with the result."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »

Thanks sunny

Loca

It's ok Loca!  Notice that you didn't get banned, LOL 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2010, 09:41:53 PM »

Thanks sunny

Loca

It's ok Loca!  Notice that you didn't get banned, LOL 

lol. I wouldn't want that!    I can handle constructive criticism,   I dreamed that damn house lol bad nightmare!! Idont care to ever see that house.

Loca
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2010, 10:08:11 PM »

OK, not too far off topic, but I'm sitting here watching Dateline and they are talking about a Marine, Todd Sommer who was poisoned by his wife and the wife was convicted. Read below on how they viewed her behavior AFTER the death of her husband. Sound familiar??

Marine died suddenly

Todd Sommer, a healthy young Marine, died suddenly on February 18, 2002, in the home he shared with his wife, their infant son, and Cynthia Sommer's three children from a previous marriage.

His unexpected death was initially ruled due to cardiac arrhythmia. His wife donated his tissues and organs to research and his body was cremated.

But more than a year later, scientists found elevated levels of arsenic in Todd Sommer's tissues: more than 1,000 times the normal level in his liver and 230 times the acceptable level in his kidneys.

Cynthia Sommer was arrested and charged with his murder in November 2005.

Prosecutors admitted they had no evidence, no purchasing records, electronic paper trail or any direct link to prove that Sommer had access to the arsenic that killed her husband. Instead, they focused on the defendant's seeming inability to live within her means and her promiscuous behavior after her husband's death.

Witnesses testified that Sommer had breast implant surgery two months after Todd died, partied in Tijuana, Mexico, with girlfriends and entered wet T-shirt and thong contests.

"In the end," prosecutor Gunn said, "we had strong evidence and we're happy with the result."

Yeah, humans have certain behavior patterns. Weird, isn't it?
It's like Casey and this chick have some kind of slut addiction.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2010, 11:24:00 PM »

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Cynthia-Sommer-Marine-San-Diego/Fa5SJrwVWU-afQd3BOGzUQ.cspx

Cynthia Sommer Turned Down in Effort to Clear Her Name in Death of Marine Husband

Last Update: 9/26/2009 12:18 am 

SAN DIEGO - A Michigan woman lost her bid Friday to get murder charges stemming from her Marine husband's death dismissed in such a way that prosecutors could never refile the case against her.

Cynthia Sommer, now 35, was arrested in November 2005 in connection with the death more than three years earlier of 23-year-old Sgt. Todd Sommer at the couple's home at the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station.

She was subsequently convicted in January 2007, but a year later was granted a new trial.

In April 2008, while awaiting a retrial, prosecutors dismissed charges without prejudice when new tests showed no arsenic in Todd Sommer's body tissue.

Sommer then asked Judge John Einhorn to dismiss the case with prejudice, meaning murder charges could never be brought again.

Einhorn today denied a defense request for an evidentiary hearing into the matter and said he saw no basis for dismissing the case with prejudice, but wondered aloud if double jeopardy might apply.

"I can't imagine this case ever being retried," the judge said,

Sommer's attorney, Allen Bloom, said he was disappointed in the court's ruling, but added he was doubtful that his client would ever be brought up on murder charges again. 

I am looking for something more updated but I believe she is out, they made alot of mistakes

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2010, 12:07:30 AM »

Quote from: BooMonkey link=topic=8298.msg1196634#msg1196634 date=
Quote from: loca link=topic=8298.msg1196626#msg1196626 date=
Thanks sunny

Loca

No biggie Loca, you are a sweetie. We all forgot about it too till Katsclown decided to rehash it. Some people just wanna cause trouble. Klaas the Monkey Goddess, puts a lot of time and effort into this forum to keep it on track and keep out the riffraff.  KatsClown walks in here with her whole 48 posts and decides to make snippy comments, she deserves what she
G

Thanks boo!! Lol love the pic. I'm sure klaasend will get a kick of it

got.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2010, 12:13:36 AM »

Oops I didn't mean to get in the quote box

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.