April 26, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171065 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 04:59:30 PM »

How long does Cindy's disability pay I wonder?
This is long term from her job. Does it cover until she officially is retirement age? If that's the case, what a great policy.

Took Cindy a while to come to the rescue for Casey, but she finally showed up. Speaks volumes that George Marie wasn't the one to run down to the jail with the $. I think Georgie girl has finally disconnected himself from his beloved murderer.

Excellent question as to what they do all day. Probably stay as far apart as possible. George probably sneaks out before the witch awakens.

Curly my husband has been in HR for 30 years....I asked his opinion:

he says if she had vacation and other personal days accrued she probably took that, then went on short term disability, then to long term disability. A total of about 2 years depending on company policy. But 2 years would probably be max with any company. He didn't know much about SS disability....so I googled it   http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10029.html#part5

the way I read it she would not qualify unless she has a doctor willing to go along with her lies...

Who can get Social Security disability benefits?
Social Security pays benefits to people who cannot work because they have a medical condition that is expected to last at least one year or result in death. Federal law requires this very strict definition of disability. While some programs give money to people with partial disability or short-term disability, Social Security does not.

a five-step process to decide if you are disabled.

Are you working?
      If you are working and your earnings average more than a certain amount each month, we generally will not consider you disabled. The amount changes each year. For the current figure, see the annual Update (Publication No. 05-10003).

If you are not working, or your monthly earnings average the current amount or less, the state agency then looks at your medical condition.

Is your medical condition “severe”?
      For the state agency to decide that you are disabled, your medical condition must significantly limit your ability to do basic work activities—such as walking, sitting and remembering—for at least one year. If your medical condition is not that severe, the state agency will not consider you disabled. If your condition is that severe, the state agency goes on to step three.

Is your medical condition on the List of Impairments?
      The state agency has a List of Impairments that describes medical conditions that are considered so severe that they automatically mean that you are disabled as defined by law. If your condition (or combination of medical conditions) is not on this list, the state agency looks to see if your condition is as severe as a condition that is on the list. If the severity of your medical condition meets or equals that of a listed impairment, the state agency will decide that you are disabled. If it does not, the state agency goes on to step four.

Can you do the work you did before?
      At this step, the state agency decides if your medical condition prevents you from being able to do the work you did before. If it does not, the state agency will decide that you are not disabled. If it does, the state agency goes on to step five.

Can you do any other type of work?
      If you cannot do the work you did in the past, the state agency looks to see if you would be able to do other work. It evaluates your medical condition, your age, education, past work experience and any skills you may have that could be used to do other work. If you cannot do other work, the state agency will decide that you are disabled. If you can do other work, the state agency will decide that you are not disabled.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 05:16:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html
Jose Baez May Lose $670K Kissimmee Home
Posted: 11:49 am EDT July 29, 2010Updated: 5:05 pm EDT July 29, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony could be taking a financial toll on her lead defense attorney, Jose Baez. Court records show Jose Baez's house, which he bought for $670,000, is in foreclosure.

His top client, Casey Anthony, hasn't been able to pay him in months, but taxpayers are funding Casey's defense.

Baez and his wife live less than one mile inside the gates of Kissimmee Bay (see map), which is a country club community in Osceola County. It's a private community and it's close to his office, but now he could lose it.

Defense attorney Jose Baez borrowed $603,000 three years ago, to buy the $670,000 house. The home has a screened-in pool and a fireplace. His monthly mortgage payment is $4,500.

The problem is court records show he hasn't made a payment for about one year, since August 2009. But that didn't stop him from skipping his client Casey Anthony's hearing on June 21 because of his vacation in Paris, according to his co-counsel.
Even though the ABC Network paid Casey more than $200,000 for all of her photos and videos of Caylee, Baez said the fee he was paid for handling her check fraud and murder cases was less than $90,000.

He's now two years into the murder case. The defense is out of money and now taxpayers are paying Casey's legal expenses.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said a high-profile case like Casey’s can be a financial burden instead of a boon.

“It can be all consuming and people's perception is that you're so busy with this big case you don't have time for their case,” Sheaffer said.

Baez wouldn't talk to WFTV on camera about the foreclosure, but would only say the house is not on the market and that it is a personal matter.

After making $4,500 mortgage payments for two years, he still owes $601,000 on the house and it's most recently been appraised at $397,000.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »

Well the Kid Finders web page is under construction and it seems Kid Finders is expanding. It sends you to http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html
My, how impressive! But I noticed no names are mentioned. Hmmmm, interesting.

Under links are the following companies:
1. Kid Finders Network (They support themselves!)
2. Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation (Surprise!)
3. A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center, Inc. (Not sure about this one)
and
4. D&A Investigations, Inc.

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 284
Longwood, Florida 32779

Phone: 407.448.4565

This phone number is a personal unlisted cell coming from Winter Park, FL

D&A Investigations, Inc
2735 W State Road 434, Longwood, FL 32779 » Map (407) 448-4565

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »

Thanks Boo! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 05:41:18 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124995
More Woes For Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez
Posted on July 29th, 2010

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 05:50:37 PM »

This is long term from her job. Does it cover until she officially is retirement age? If that's the case, what a great policy.

Took Cindy a while to come to the rescue for Casey, but she finally showed up. Speaks volumes that George Marie wasn't the one to run down to the jail with the $. I think Georgie girl has finally disconnected himself from his beloved murderer.

Excellent question as to what they do all day. Probably stay as far apart as possible. George probably sneaks out before the witch awakens.

he says if she had vacation and other personal days accrued she probably took that, then went on short term disability, then to long term disability. A total of about 2 years depending on company policy. But 2 years would probably be max with any company. He didn't know much about SS disability....so I googled it   http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10029.html#part5

the way I read it she would not qualify unless she has a doctor willing to go along with her lies...

Social Security pays benefits to people who cannot work because they have a medical condition that is expected to last at least one year or result in death. Federal law requires this very strict definition of disability. While some programs give money to people with partial disability or short-term disability, Social Security does not.

Are you working?
      If you are working and your earnings average more than a certain amount each month, we generally will not consider you disabled. The amount changes each year. For the current figure, see the annual Update (Publication No. 05-10003).

If you are not working, or your monthly earnings average the current amount or less, the state agency then looks at your medical condition.

For the state agency to decide that you are disabled, your medical condition must significantly limit your ability to do basic work activities—such as walking, sitting and remembering—for at least one year. If your medical condition is not that severe, the state agency will not consider you disabled. If your condition is that severe, the state agency goes on to step three.

The state agency has a List of Impairments that describes medical conditions that are considered so severe that they automatically mean that you are disabled as defined by law. If your condition (or combination of medical conditions) is not on this list, the state agency looks to see if your condition is as severe as a condition that is on the list. If the severity of your medical condition meets or equals that of a listed impairment, the state agency will decide that you are disabled. If it does not, the state agency goes on to step four.

At this step, the state agency decides if your medical condition prevents you from being able to do the work you did before. If it does not, the state agency will decide that you are not disabled. If it does, the state agency goes on to step five.

If you cannot do the work you did in the past, the state agency looks to see if you would be able to do other work. It evaluates your medical condition, your age, education, past work experience and any skills you may have that could be used to do other work. If you cannot do other work, the state agency will decide that you are disabled. If you can do other work, the state agency will decide that you are not disabled.

Cindy probably got SS disability for psych reasons.....depression is my guess.
My SIL has been getting SSD benefits for 5 years because of depression.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »

Well the Kid Finders web page is under construction and it seems Kid Finders is expanding. It sends you to http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

and

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 284
Longwood, Florida 32779

D&A Investigations, Inc

Goes to prove you can make a living out of missing/exploited persons without ever doing a thing. Play the game right and solicit donations and grants without actually looking or finding anyone. It's a scammers paradise to prey on the generosity of hard working folks who don't know the back story.  Why else would the CMA Foundation still be in operation? Because it's profitable.  Especially when they're not respected enough to be called upon to perform, so the expenditures are not really a factor.  Barf.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »

and

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 284
Longwood, Florida 32779

D&A Investigations, Inc

thanks Boo.....good info.....They just need to form an umbrella called Scumbags Inc.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 06:01:10 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124995
More Woes For Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez
Posted on July 29th, 2010

He just can't seem to pay his bills can he......from child support to mortgage to court reporters....be he did mange to go to Paris on vacation!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »

Are you working?

Cindy probably got SS disability for psych reasons.....depression is my guess.
My SIL has been getting SSD benefits for 5 years because of depression.

that's a possibility....I am sure she could find some sleazy bag doctor to back up her claim....depression is a very real disease.....but it is also one of the most abused diagnosis

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 06:07:46 PM »

and

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 284
Longwood, Florida 32779

D&A Investigations, Inc

Goes to prove you can make a living out of missing/exploited persons without ever doing a thing. Play the game right and solicit donations and grants without actually looking or finding anyone. It's a scammers paradise to prey on the generosity of hard working folks who don't know the back story.  Why else would the CMA Foundation still be in operation? Because it's profitable.  Especially when they're not respected enough to be called upon to perform, so the expenditures are not really a factor.  Barf.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 06:17:49 PM »

Are you working?

Thanks, Sunny. That's interesting. Maybe she has a dr. going along with her because two years is gone.
It's not easy to get disability even for people who are really disabled.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24442681/detail.html
Attorney: New Law Prevents Baez From Stepping Down

POSTED: 5:21 pm EDT July 29, 2010
UPDATED: 5:40 pm EDT July 29, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
Attorney Jose Baez insists the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

Baez said he has no desire to leave the capital case despite financial trouble.

Legal experts said they doubt Baez would even be allowed to withdraw from the case.
An amendment went into effect this month in Florida that bans judges from appointing attorneys where an indigent client has already retained and paid a lawyer. Experts said the idea is to prevent a private attorney from pulling out once a client’s money runs out.

Criminal defense attorney Jeff Deen said Baez may have a tough time juggling this high-profile case along with his personal money challenges. Deen said Baez would not be allowed to withdraw as Anthony’s lead attorney.

“He's in now. I would be shocked if Judge Perry let anyone withdraw now,” said Deen.

Deen said the new law, enacted this year by the Florida legislature, was enacted in response to the Anthony case.
“If you start out with a private lawyer and ask the state to pay your costs, and if that lawyer tries to withdraw, it's not permitted by statute anymore that the person would get a state appointed lawyer,” said Deen.

Under the old law, privately retained attorneys who had already been paid could step down, leaving the state of Florida to pick up the cost of paying a new lawyer.

Baez did not return a request for comment Thursday afternoon
Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »

Deen said the new law, enacted this year by the Florida legislature, was enacted in response to the Anthony case.     

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 07:07:14 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/29/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
07/29/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-why-jose-baez-is-here-to-stay.html
Casey Anthony: WESH explains why Jose Baez is here to stay
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 29 2010 6:17 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Jose Baez’s money troubles continued to fascinate local TV stations tonight.

WESH-Ch. 2 headlined its Baez story “Foreclosure Fallout,” a follow-up on the station’s Wednesday report about Baez facing foreclosure on his Kissimmee home.

But the main point of Bob Kealing’s reporting tonight was that Baez can’t withdraw as the attorney for Casey Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I would be shocked if Judge [Belvin] Perry let anybody withdraw now,” criminal defense attorney Jeff Deen said in offering analysis for WESH.

Kealing and Deen pointed to new law passed in reaction to the Anthony case. The law aims to prevent a private attorney from leaving a case when a client becomes indigent.

Deen explained: “If you start out with a private lawyer and you pay that lawyer, and then you go to the court and ask that the state pay your costs, if that lawyer now tries to withdraw, it’s not permitted by statute anymore that the person would get a state-appointed lawyer.”

The law went into effect July 1, meaning that Baez’s window for getting out had closed. Kealing said that Baez had not responded to requests for comment.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich took stock of Baez’s Kissimmee home. “It’s a very nice house with a screened pool and a fireplace in a gated country club community,” she said.

She highlighted that his monthly mortgage payment is $4,500, but he hadn’t paid it since August 2009.

“But that didn’t stop him skipping his client Casey Anthony’s hearing on June 21 because of his vacation in Paris,” Belich added.
Baez told WFTV off camera that the house isn’t on the market and that it’s a personal matter, Belich said.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer agreed it’s a personal matter. “He just appears to be a person having financial difficulties,” Sheaffer said.

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl told viewers about the fallout from another foreclosure story. ”Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, were able to save their home from foreclosure in near record time,” Opsahl said. “Since then, we’ve received  dozens of calls and e-mails claiming Bank of America gave the Anthonys preferential treatment.”

But a bank spokesman said the Anthonys’ loan modification was handled in a normal period of time, Opsahl added.

Coming up: The defense on Friday is expected to depose Jesse Grund, Casey Anthony’s former fiance, and meter reader Roy Kronk, who found the toddler’s remains in the woods near the Anthony home.

WKMG-Ch. 6 tonight focused on the Kronk deposition and previewed what might be coming. The station said that in 1997 Kronk told Kingsport, Tenn., police they could find stolen items in a wooded area. But police didn’t find them, WKMG’s Mike DeForest reported.

“According to sources, Casey Anthony’s defense team finds it odd that Kronk would call police twice to two different wooded areas,” DeForest said. “Sources say the defense may use the Tennessee police report to challenge Kronk’s credibility and raise reasonable doubt.”

Kronk’s attorney said there was no need for a response to the WKMG report and said Kronk had done nothing wrong, DeForest added.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24442387/detail.html
Attorney: Kronk Ready To Testify In Casey Case
Defense Points To Kronk As Possible Suspect

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT July 29, 2010
UPDATED: 5:08 pm EDT July 29, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A key deposition is scheduled for Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

An attorney for former meter reader Roy Kronk said his client is ready to testify Friday under oath and take questions from Anthony's defense team.

After Kronk's first session, Anthony’s defense filed paperwork suggesting the man who found Caylee's Anthony's remains should have been investigated as a suspect.

An Orlando criminal defense attorney said Friday is the day Anthony’s defense team can solidify their theory that Kronk is someone they could point the finger at in Casey's trial.

“Either he's the guy, or he's not the guy,” criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Hornsby said Anthony's defense team can gain valuable information against Roy Kronk, but they still have to commit fully to the theory that Kronk was behind Caylee Anthony's disappearance.

“The state has a solid theory it's Casey Anthony. The defense does not have a solid theory if they're just kind of pointing at Roy Kronk and saying he wasn't investigated enough,” Hornsby said. “You can't have it both ways.”

His attorney said Kronk is not commenting in advance of tomorrow's session. Previously, he's made it clear he had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance.

This deposition comes in advance of both sides going back in front of Judge Belvin Perry to argue over whether the defense can introduce testimony of Kronk's alleged "prior bad acts."

Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »

Does anyone know when the next televised court appearance will be? TIA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »

Does anyone know when the next televised court appearance will be? TIA

Scatty,these are the upcoming hearing dates.I hope they will be televised.   
08/30/2010           Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
09/27/2010           Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
10/29/2010           Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »

and

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 284
Longwood, Florida 32779

D&A Investigations, Inc

thanks Boo.....good info.....They just need to form an umbrella called Scumbags Inc.

LOL--Scumbags R Us and Then Some, Inc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.