April 27, 2024, 06:26:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171122 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:26 AM »

“The next time you want to send helicopters over my house, let me know,” Baez told reporters. “You know how much helicopter fuel costs these days? I would have gladly have taken photos of my house, inside and out, if you would have donated that money to charity.”     This man is in serious need of an evaluation by a very good mental health doctor.

That and a swift kick in the a**.

I personally would like to "smack" that smirk off his ugly face. He "thinks" is so cool and he looks like an idiot in these interviews. I would not sleep with that man with my worst enemy's body. He is repulsive to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2010, 02:19:55 AM »

Morning, Monks!  Here's a great quote from Baez on the JVM show...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html
And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

I'd say totally incoherent,,,,,,,,,I find myself scratching my head so many times asking myself "Is this guy for real?"

You monkeys will get a kick out of this...........I was reading that out loud to my friend and my 14 year old piped in and said " Don't be so mean Mom......it is obvious that man saying that is +++++++ and can't help it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »

some pictures of BOZO's house and neighborhood.....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24439265/detail.html

Seems like a possible divorce situation as opposed to careless asset management IMO ....

What does his wife do?  I'm trying to figure out how he affords a house like that.  When looking at all the cases before casey, they were measly ol' drug cases, traffic violations, all small one's, nothing I would imagine he would make much and there aren't even that many.  Even the money he recieved before Crazy was found indignant, wasn't enough to support him to afford that house for very long.  Does he have something shady on the side?  Just curious?

I have always wondered HOW he afforded that price house. I wondered HOW he qualified for the loan. One of the Monkeys posted a link to his cases a few months back and I went over all of them and even with the state paying the fees from what I could find he could not have made over $60,000 a year max. That is no where close enough to enough to qualify for a $600,000 + house. I have also wondered HOW KC hired him just out of the blue.............I believe there is another connection we haven't found yet.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2010, 02:57:16 AM »

O/T and this is my last words on it. Klaas and all the Mods do an excellent job of keeping this forum up and running and I am tired of lurkers who contribute nothing to the threads coming in and down grading the Monkeys and Admins. I scroll past the post on Bozo's media tours. I am sick of him, Conway and the whole Ant crowd.Can't stand to hear any of their voices. And I HATE endless quotes on photos page after page. If you have seen it once, why the need to see it 10,000 times.
 Off my rant, knew I shouldn't have logged in. I am proud to be a member here and try to respect the rules.

I guess I missed all of this as I have been out of town as usual, but I SO AGREE with you and I don't do well with people coming in here and being rude to our moderators. This is a well run place with nice people and I for one, resent the heck out of someone jumping in and trying to demean SM or anyone involved.

My suggestion to anyone so inclined is to take it to the forums where they like all that crazy drama. This isn't one of them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2010, 07:34:38 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Attorney Answers Questions On Jane Velez Mitchell Show
08/01/10

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Monday, August 02, 2010
Jose Baez "Live" Caylee. Early Letter
Can you find linguistic indicators of deception? (Statement Analysis). Follow basic principles.
List logical or factual indicators of deception note separately. .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2010, 10:02:49 AM »

That pic of Baez' house?  I think that's actually a picture of Dolce's house.  Am I allowed to say that?  LOL

Out of the mouths of Babes!

Monkey Devil!

So glad you posted that Babybear, you took the same thought right out of my head.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2010, 10:03:16 AM »

Thanks sunny
I  am embarassed that I even asked in the first place! I had no idea  that  this happened. I was shocked ! To read this. I did apologize to klaasend and forgot about it until I read what transpired.

Loca
an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »

OK, not too far off topic, but I'm sitting here watching Dateline and they are talking about a Marine, Todd Sommer who was poisoned by his wife and the wife was convicted. Read below on how they viewed her behavior AFTER the death of her husband. Sound familiar??

Marine died suddenly

Todd Sommer, a healthy young Marine, died suddenly on February 18, 2002, in the home he shared with his wife, their infant son, and Cynthia Sommer's three children from a previous marriage.

His unexpected death was initially ruled due to cardiac arrhythmia. His wife donated his tissues and organs to research and his body was cremated.

But more than a year later, scientists found elevated levels of arsenic in Todd Sommer's tissues: more than 1,000 times the normal level in his liver and 230 times the acceptable level in his kidneys.

Cynthia Sommer was arrested and charged with his murder in November 2005.

Prosecutors admitted they had no evidence, no purchasing records, electronic paper trail or any direct link to prove that Sommer had access to the arsenic that killed her husband. Instead, they focused on the defendant's seeming inability to live within her means and her promiscuous behavior after her husband's death.

Witnesses testified that Sommer had breast implant surgery two months after Todd died, partied in Tijuana, Mexico, with girlfriends and entered wet T-shirt and thong contests.

"In the end," prosecutor Gunn said, "we had strong evidence and we're happy with the result."

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »

Morning, Monks!  Here's a great quote from Baez on the JVM show...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html
And there`s one thing that everyone must understand, and that is the precedence in both the United States Supreme Court and in Florida case law is very -- does not -- is very shy of trying to curtail a defense because everyone in this country deserves a solid defense. And it`s -- and it`s normally not impeded upon by the court and of course unless it goes down in a way that`s irrelevant.

What?  Is it just me, or is this totally incoherent?  I think this counts as inadequate counsel.

I'd say totally incoherent,,,,,,,,,I find myself scratching my head so many times asking myself "Is this guy for real?"

You monkeys will get a kick out of this...........I was reading that out loud to my friend and my 14 year old piped in and said " Don't be so mean Mom......it is obvious that man saying that is +++++++ and can't help it.
To funny, Bia$$ can't even fool a 14 year old.  Uggh I so agree the man is repulsive.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »

That pic of Baez' house?  I think that's actually a picture of Dolce's house.  Am I allowed to say that?  LOL

Out of the mouths of Babes!

Monkey Devil!

So glad you posted that Babybear, you took the same thought right out of my head.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »

Tennessee depositions re scheduled for Sept. 22nd. Do you think BOZO will show up this time?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48545521/07262010-Defense-Bodyfarm-Depo-Notice

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2010, 12:25:17 PM »

08/02/2010           Order Denying
Motion for Protective Order Regarding a Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2010, 12:34:26 PM »

Haven't found any articles about this motion being denied yet on Orlando's news websites....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2010, 12:34:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24477242/detail.html
State Hopes To Make More Casey Evidence Public
Cindy Anthony's Interview With Investigators Expected To Be Released
POSTED: 11:47 am EDT August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.
Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

The interview is with the Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008.
It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.

After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.

Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »

Thanks Seemeatthebeach!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24477535/detail.html
Anthony Attorney's Call With Inmate To Be Released
Judge Denies Motion To Block Release Of Call

POSTED: Monday, August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry signed an order Monday morning allowing a recorded phone call between Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez and an inmate to be made public.

Anthony's defense had asked the judge to grant a motion to keep the call private.

According to Baez, Robin Lunceford admitted she and two other inmates conspired to frame Anthony and tried to be transferred to other prisons in exchange for information about Anthony.

Baez said he did not want the call released because he did not know Lunceford was in prison and the call was being recorded.

Perry reviewed the call last week and denied the motion Monday.

Anthony, who's jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, has pleaded not guilty and said a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee. The toddler's remains were found about six months after Anthony said she last saw her daughter alive.

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I love me some Judge Perry, When do we get it, huh,huh, huh?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24477242/detail.html
State Hopes To Make More Casey Evidence Public
Cindy Anthony's Interview With Investigators Expected To Be Released
POSTED: 11:47 am EDT August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.
Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

The interview is with the Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008.
It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.

After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.

Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk (like the Sogges would say).
Foiled again, Bozo.
Can't wait to hear your conversation with this jailbird.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2010, 12:48:48 PM »

I meant Stooges, not Sogges.
I hate this work PC.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:57 PM »

Boy, and I even quoted the wrong article to boot!.
Oh well. I'll take Sindy's old deposition too.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.