April 28, 2024, 08:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171150 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2010, 03:34:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24477242/detail.html
State Hopes To Make More Casey Evidence Public
Cindy Anthony's Interview With Investigators Expected To Be Released
POSTED: 11:47 am EDT August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.
Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

The interview is with the Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008.
It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.

After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.

Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

thanks trim...is this interview something we have seen before?

Hi Monks!  I've been looking around for this interview....have only found interview from7/30/08....not the next day, the 31st. Hmmmm......did Cindy get caught in one of her lies yet once again?  Has to be a good reason to release this right now, IMO.

This link has easy access to that 7/30 interview, which we will all remember.    http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/files_released_by_law_enforcement.html

If anyone finds an interview from 7/31/08, please post the link.  Thanks!

hi tupelo...I have been looking all over and can't find anything for an interview on 7/31...I am beginning to think the article has the incorrect date and it is in fact the 7/30 article you have linked

self edit...interview not article.....BURP!!
It could be a misprint of the date.....or there really is an interview that took place the next day. I mean, it took forever to get any real info out of Cindy. I can see them going at it again the next day. Just odd that it was held back until now. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2010, 03:43:56 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.
Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.

After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.

Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

Hi Monks!  I've been looking around for this interview....have only found interview from7/30/08....not the next day, the 31st. Hmmmm......did Cindy get caught in one of her lies yet once again?  Has to be a good reason to release this right now, IMO.

This link has easy access to that 7/30 interview, which we will all remember.    http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/files_released_by_law_enforcement.html

hi tupelo...I have been looking all over and can't find anything for an interview on 7/31...I am beginning to think the article has the incorrect date and it is in fact the 7/30 article you have linked

It could be a misprint of the date.....or there really is an interview that took place the next day. I mean, it took forever to get any real info out of Cindy. I can see them going at it again the next day. Just odd that it was held back until now. 

yep....guess we will find out sooner or later.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2010, 03:46:56 PM »

Maybe it was held back because there was some information on it as a result of one of Cindy's answers that was important. The state culd have been waiting to requestion Cindy or another family member to see if the response would be different. Helping to impeach testimony one way or another. On the other hand, they could've just forgotten about or misplaced the interview.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #243 on: August 02, 2010, 03:56:05 PM »

Tennessee depositions re scheduled for Sept. 22nd. Do you think BOZO will show up this time?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48545521/07262010-Defense-Bodyfarm-Depo-Notice
I sure would like to know why they were canceled in the first place.....something is very sneaky about this....and have we heard anything about the experts 'review'?

Sunny, iirc those depos were scheduled on the same days his almighty experts were to be in Orlando to tamper view the evidence. I might be wrong but I think that is the reason

Trimm thanks for the link to the pdf....I sat here reading and could just hear Judge Perry's scorn for Bozo's ignorance.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24477803/detail.html
Judge: Lunceford Call To Be Released In Anthony Case
Anthony Defense Didn't Want Call Released
POSTED: 12:19 pm EDT August 2, 2010
UPDATED: 3:21 pm EDT August 2, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Monday that ruled on Monday that a phone conversation Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released.

Baez had fought to prevent the recording from being released to the public, claiming he did not know the call was being recorded
Perry disagreed, saying in an order, “counsel was warned by Robin Lunceford herself that the call was subject to recording.”

The order said Baez had to press 1 on his phone to accept the call.

"The state was as diplomatic as they could be without coming out and calling him an outright liar," said criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Hornsby said Baez has damaged his credibility with Perry by making the claim that he didn't know the call was being recorded.

"For about two years, Jose Baez has been walking an ethical tightrope in the way he's handled this case and the representations he's made. What we're seeing is Jose Baez being knocked off this tightrope he's been walking," said Hornsby.
Lunceford claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony. Prosecutors said the call contained Lunceford's so-called "rantings" about one or more inmates she claims to have conspired with.

A spokesperson from the state attorney's office said the call would not be released immediately.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2010, 04:02:39 PM »

Tennessee depositions re scheduled for Sept. 22nd. Do you think BOZO will show up this time?

I sure would like to know why they were canceled in the first place.....something is very sneaky about this....and have we heard anything about the experts 'review'?

Sunny, iirc those depos were scheduled on the same days his almighty experts were to be in Orlando to tamper view the evidence. I might be wrong but I think that is the reason

Trimm thanks for the link to the pdf....I sat here reading and could just hear Judge Perry's scorn for Bozo's ignorance.

hi Darla...yes you are correct. However there was speculation that it was set purposely to separate the State counsels....Burdick in Orlando with BOZO and Mason and Ashton in  TN with Baden..or perhaps I am mistaken or dreamed all that up!  LOL  today I am not sure of anything!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2010, 04:04:52 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Monday that ruled on Monday that a phone conversation Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released.

Baez had fought to prevent the recording from being released to the public, claiming he did not know the call was being recorded
Perry disagreed, saying in an order, “counsel was warned by Robin Lunceford herself that the call was subject to recording.”

"The state was as diplomatic as they could be without coming out and calling him an outright liar," said criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Hornsby said Baez has damaged his credibility with Perry by making the claim that he didn't know the call was being recorded.

"For about two years, Jose Baez has been walking an ethical tightrope in the way he's handled this case and the representations he's made. What we're seeing is Jose Baez being knocked off this tightrope he's been walking," said Hornsby.
Lunceford claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony. Prosecutors said the call contained Lunceford's so-called "rantings" about one or more inmates she claims to have conspired with.

A spokesperson from the state attorney's office said the call would not be released immediately.

a small part of me is almost liking Hornsby!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 02, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »

I wonder if Baez will be giving any more interviews this week. I think he'll be too busy licking his wounds to whine to even JVM.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »

so glad that the defense requested a new judge on this case!  Monkey Devil!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2010, 04:29:18 PM »

LOL! This is a great article! Telling it like it is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »

so glad that the defense requested a new judge on this case!  Monkey Devil!

Thank you Jose Baez! Brilliant move!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »

a small part of me is almost liking Hornsby!! Monkey Devil!

I know what you mean. He calls them as he sees them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2010/aug/02/oak-ridge-organization-has-long-history-broad/

Looks like OakRidge labs have formed a partnership right here in St Lucie County Florida.. if the are partnering with the county, with the blessings of local government, one must believe that it isn't junk science 
Now they are in Bozo's backyard...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »

Well well can't wait to hear this and found out why Bia$$ wanted this sealed.  We may find out for real what a snake he is and it will come out of his own mouth.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2010, 05:52:41 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24477535/detail.html
Anthony Attorney's Call With Inmate To Be Released
Judge Denies Motion To Block Release Of Call

POSTED: Monday, August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry signed an order Monday morning allowing a recorded phone call between Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez and an inmate to be made public.

Anthony's defense had asked the judge to grant a motion to keep the call private.

According to Baez, Robin Lunceford admitted she and two other inmates conspired to frame Anthony and tried to be transferred to other prisons in exchange for information about Anthony.

Baez said he did not want the call released because he did not know Lunceford was in prison and the call was being recorded.

Perry reviewed the call last week and denied the motion Monday.

Anthony, who's jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, has pleaded not guilty and said a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee. The toddler's remains were found about six months after Anthony said she last saw her daughter alive.

Message to Bozo-->    clown
Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2010, 06:17:11 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2010/aug/02/oak-ridge-organization-has-long-history-broad/

Looks like OakRidge labs have formed a partnership right here in St Lucie County Florida.. if the are partnering with the county, with the blessings of local government, one must believe that it isn't junk science 

WOOHOO!  this is wonderful news.....BOZO must feel like this is just another kick to the ballz ....LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-tv-explores-whether-jose-baez-hurt-himself-with-judge.html
play out? »

Casey Anthony: TV explores whether Jose Baez hurt himself with judge
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 2 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it Jose Baez has lost another one. What does it mean?

“A big setback,” WOFL-Ch. 35 anchor Cale Ramaker said.

Baez damaged his credibility with Judge Belvin Perry, said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby,  who provides analysis on WESH-Ch. 2.

The news: Perry won’t seal a recorded phone call between Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, and prison inmate Robin Lunceford, who alleges other inmates are conspiring against Anthony. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said he didn’t know he was being recorded during the Lunceford call — a claim the prosecution disputed. “The state in its response was as diplomatic as you could possibly be without coming out and calling him an outright liar,” Hornsby told WESH’s Bob Kealing.

In his decision, Perry noted that Baez had to push 1 to accept the call, and the judge said Baez had no right to privacy on the call.

“The judge basically saying Jose Baez should have known better,” WOFL anchor Amy Kaufeldt said.

Hornsby said Baez had been “walking an ethical tightrope” for two years and Perry’s ruling had knocked Anthony’s attorney off that tightrope.
WESH also reported that a spokeswoman for the State Attorney’s Office hopes to release more information in the Anthony case this week. “Court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony,” anchor Aixa Diaz said. “That interview is with Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008. It’s unclear why this 2-year-old interview is just now being made available.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »

WOOHOO!  this is wonderful news.....BOZO must feel like this is just another kick to the ballz ....LOL

Uh Sunny, I don't think he has any hehe.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »

Hi Sunny--What ballz?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »

Offhand-I'd guess this depo will be taken without Baez doing the questioning ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.