April 27, 2024, 02:23:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171113 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: August 03, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »

Good Morning

Have a BLESSED day!

JUSTICE for the little Sunshine Caylee!!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:10 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24477803/detail.html
Judge: Lunceford Call To Be Released In Anthony Case
Anthony Defense Didn't Want Call Released
POSTED: 12:19 pm EDT August 2, 2010
UPDATED: 3:21 pm EDT August 2, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Monday that ruled on Monday that a phone conversation Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released.

Baez had fought to prevent the recording from being released to the public, claiming he did not know the call was being recorded
Perry disagreed, saying in an order, “counsel was warned by Robin Lunceford herself that the call was subject to recording.”

The order said Baez had to press 1 on his phone to accept the call.

"The state was as diplomatic as they could be without coming out and calling him an outright liar," said criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Hornsby said Baez has damaged his credibility with Perry by making the claim that he didn't know the call was being recorded.

"For about two years, Jose Baez has been walking an ethical tightrope in the way he's handled this case and the representations he's made. What we're seeing is Jose Baez being knocked off this tightrope he's been walking," said Hornsby.
Lunceford claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony. Prosecutors said the call contained Lunceford's so-called "rantings" about one or more inmates she claims to have conspired with.

A spokesperson from the state attorney's office said the call would not be released immediately.

a small part of me is almost liking Hornsby!! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!  Go ahead and give in .... he's growing on me too [ and he is cute ]..lol --My heart belongs to Mr. Scheaffer, tho.

Not going to give him   .....he is smart but his personality, is IMO very abrasive....and not very endearing....I'll stick with Bill Schaeffer...I prefer a gentleman to a smart azz!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 03, 2010, 09:26:26 AM »

Tennessee depositions re scheduled for Sept. 22nd. Do you think BOZO will show up this time?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48545521/07262010-Defense-Bodyfarm-Depo-Notice
I sure would like to know why they were canceled in the first place.....something is very sneaky about this....and have we heard anything about the experts 'review'?

Sunny, iirc those depos were scheduled on the same days his almighty experts were to be in Orlando to tamper view the evidence. I might be wrong but I think that is the reason

Trimm thanks for the link to the pdf....I sat here reading and could just hear Judge Perry's scorn for Bozo's ignorance.

hi Darla...yes you are correct. However there was speculation that it was set purposely to separate the State counsels....Burdick in Orlando with BOZO and Mason and Ashton in  TN with Baden..or perhaps I am mistaken or dreamed all that up!  LOL  today I am not sure of anything!! 

The defense set up the deposition dates themselves, and then canceled. Evidently their plans did not go as they wanted. I do know there were some hard feelings with the law firm in Knoxville where they were originally set up because they canceled so late. All the people they had scheduled (court reporters, etc.) had to be notified and rescheduled which was considered very non professional.

thanks Turbo....I have yet to see BOZO or Mason do anything that I would deem professional...............so this is par for the course.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 03, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

08/02/2010           Order Denying
Motion for Protective Order Regarding a Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I love me some Judge Perry, When do we get it, huh,huh, huh?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24477717/detail.html

Someone should read this out loud to Baez ten times;   The learned judge is so beautifully thorough!!!

That was SO STUPID of BOZO to lie to the court like that. I do expect to see some ethical charges placed against him when this trial is over. I think everyone is holding back right now just to get the trial over, but a blantant lie like that which when the judge listened to the calls realized was lie.

WHY would anyone be THAT STUPID? Did BOZO actually think this learned judge would take his word and not listen to the tapes?

yes...he thinks that he is smarter than everyone else...

Hi cookie....he does

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: August 03, 2010, 09:30:19 AM »

That was SO STUPID of BOZO to lie to the court like that. I do expect to see some ethical charges placed against him when this trial is over. I think everyone is holding back right now just to get the trial over, but a blantant lie like that which when the judge listened to the calls realized was lie.

WHY would anyone be THAT STUPID? Did BOZO actually think this learned judge would take his word and not listen to the tapes?

I think he does, and he is SO stupid he doesn't even know he shows such total lack of knowledge and professionalism in everything he does. I honestly believe he could ONLY have passed law school by affirmative action "up grading".........I know 8th graders with more ability than this man.

Let's not forget......he TEACHES law courses.    

How scary is that.....he must teach a course on, How to look stupid and incompetent in court.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: August 03, 2010, 09:31:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24477242/detail.html
State Hopes To Make More Casey Evidence Public
Cindy Anthony's Interview With Investigators Expected To Be Released
POSTED: 11:47 am EDT August 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.
Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

The interview is with the Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008.
It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.

After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.

Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

thanks trim...is this interview something we have seen before?

Hi Monks!  I've been looking around for this interview....have only found interview from7/30/08....not the next day, the 31st. Hmmmm......did Cindy get caught in one of her lies yet once again?  Has to be a good reason to release this right now, IMO.

This link has easy access to that 7/30 interview, which we will all remember.    http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/files_released_by_law_enforcement.html

If anyone finds an interview from 7/31/08, please post the link.  Thanks!

hi tupelo...I have been looking all over and can't find anything for an interview on 7/31...I am beginning to think the article has the incorrect date and it is in fact the 7/30 article you have linked

self edit...interview not article.....BURP!!
It could be a misprint of the date.....or there really is an interview that took place the next day. I mean, it took forever to get any real info out of Cindy. I can see them going at it again the next day. Just odd that it was held back until now.  

Maybe it was held back because there was some information on it as a result of one of Cindy's answers that was important. The state culd have been waiting to requestion Cindy or another family member to see if the response would be different. Helping to impeach testimony one way or another. On the other hand, they could've just forgotten about or misplaced the interview.

Could it be the interview was part of one day and part of another? That way the date would have been the latest date it was completed. I am thinking the court reporter would have corrected any date mistakes.

could certainly be...as I said we are just going to have to wait...darn it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 03, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/playing-phone-tag-with-jose-baez.html
Monday, August 2, 2010
Playing Phone Tag With Jose Baez
UPDATE!
August 2, 2010

thanks trim...I love the way this is broken down...very informative read

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: August 03, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »

Does Casey know Baez was busted with the phone call?
She doesn't have contact with her parents or anyone else except his team, right?
Could he be misleading her about his confidence to win this case and not telling her the whole truth?
Does Casey have access to newspapers?

hi JJ...my guess is yes!  Since Kc has a radio and TV time, I am guessing she knows....but her mind is so twisted she is only sad that he was caught. She only has contact with the team and anyone the team approves. I don't recall seeing any visits from any pastors, spiritual adviser's, etc for a year or more....guess her religious awakening has gone  to sleep.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

Good Morning

Have a BLESSED day!

pb

Hi pb!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 03, 2010, 09:59:10 AM »

good morning everyone!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »

Good Morning

Have a BLESSED day!

pb

Good morning pb.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »

I think he does, and he is SO stupid he doesn't even know he shows such total lack of knowledge and professionalism in everything he does. I honestly believe he could ONLY have passed law school by affirmative action "up grading".........I know 8th graders with more ability than this man.

Let's not forget......he TEACHES law courses.    

How scary is that.....he must teach a course on, How to look stupid and incompetent in court.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »

good morning everyone!

Good morning cookie!

LOL @ Sunny's comment re Casey's religious awakening having gone to sleep
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:36 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/caylee-anthony-case-judge-perrys-educational-order/#comment-54669

Caylee Anthony case: Judge Perry’s educational order
Posted on August 3rd, 2010 by Valhall
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 03, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/caylee-anthony-case-judge-perrys-educational-order/#comment-54669

thanks Scatty....and that's why I am not too excited about hearing the phone call.....but reading the smack down from JP is priceless

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: August 03, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »

thanks Scatty....and that's why I am not too excited about hearing the phone call.....but reading the smack down from JP is priceless

One of the posters at Hinkymeter wondered if maybe JB filed this ridiculous motion in the first place just to call attention to Robin Lunsford (sp) in order to muddy the waters. That was a disturbing thought. I also think it's possible Baez is filing such a ridiculous motion (so ridiculous that JP made a snarky comment that defense counsel should now know the Florida Sunshine laws) in order to give Casey grounds for appeal for having ineffective, incompetent counsel.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: August 03, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

08/03/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
08/03/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
08/03/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination

08/03/2010           Transaction Assessment            12.00
08/03/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-48643    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (12.00)

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 03, 2010, 12:02:52 PM »

One of the posters at Hinkymeter wondered if maybe JB filed this ridiculous motion in the first place just to call attention to Robin Lunsford (sp) in order to muddy the waters. That was a disturbing thought. I also think it's possible Baez is filing such a ridiculous motion (so ridiculous that JP made a snarky comment that defense counsel should now know the Florida Sunshine laws) in order to give Casey grounds for appeal for having ineffective, incompetent counsel.

I would be on the muddy waters

MO...I don't think BOZO would do anything purposely to give Kc grounds for an appeal on ineffective counsel..why would he, really?  I do not believe he really 'cares' what happens to her, other than he is using her and Caylee's murder to further his 'career'...he plans to make a name for himself off this case...(he already has, just not the ones he thought). I think, in his mind, he has fashioned himself as a high profile, high demand DP attorney.  Big money guy!  I think in the end, he will get Kc to go for a plea..and I think the State will offer a last minute plea of LWOP...and then he can say he kept her from getting the DP. He will chalk it up as a win. I beleive this is why AL jumped ship...because LP wanted Kc to take a plea and BOZO said no....it would have been HER win...not HIS.....he needs it to be his win....

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 03, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »

Hello Monkeys...Judge Perry, You are a gem!!!  One step closer to justice for Caylee...hang in there everyone, we will get there.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys...Judge Perry, You are a gem!!!  One step closer to justice for Caylee...hang in there everyone, we will get there.

I am in awe of this man's knowledge of the law. One thing that concerned me a bit, and I hope it won't make a difference or give the defense anything to pounce on, is at the end of the order to deny, instead of Chapter 934 of Florida Statutes, Chapter 943 had been typed instead. An obvious typo but could Bozo make something out of it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.