April 27, 2024, 10:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171106 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 04, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Discourse or Discord?

Posted in Latest Posts by William J. Sheaffer on August 4, 2010

thanks trim...as always the voice of good, sound knowledge of the law....thanks Mr. Shaeffer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #321 on: August 04, 2010, 02:46:37 PM »

Discourse or Discord?

thanks trim...as always the voice of good, sound knowledge of the law....thanks Mr. Shaeffer
Sunny, I agree. It is a pleasure to listen to him and read what he has written as well.
There will be justice for Caylee and many work to that end.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »

Discourse or Discord?

Mr. Smoothe & Calm
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 04, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/caylee-anthony-case-judge-perrys-educational-order/#comment-54669

Caylee Anthony case: Judge Perry’s educational order
Posted on August 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

thanks Scatty....and that's why I am not too excited about hearing the phone call.....but reading the smack down from JP is priceless

One of the posters at Hinkymeter wondered if maybe JB filed this ridiculous motion in the first place just to call attention to Robin Lunsford (sp) in order to muddy the waters. That was a disturbing thought. I also think it's possible Baez is filing such a ridiculous motion (so ridiculous that JP made a snarky comment that defense counsel should now know the Florida Sunshine laws) in order to give Casey grounds for appeal for having ineffective, incompetent counsel.

That was my call on this latest sham....its hammer time     Damasses   

And what's this that he wants to sue for pictures that he put on his public site being taken, he'll lose that battle embarrassingly if they were not copyrighted/watermarked or not kept blocked from public view.  Bottom line, if he didnt want them viewed publicly, he shouldnt have posted them as they become public domain.  Evidently, Bozo not only has a disregard for the law that he attempts to practice but paying his debts, he's an absolute dolt.   One has to wonder, is this tool even still married, if so when is she going to tell this smuck to take a hike before she loses everything along with him, honestly!

You have a point about ineffective counsel but it wont fly.   Casey has a team of attorneys that ALL should know these basics, they cannot claim ignorance to it nor claim that they overlooked it due to the fact that every other month they are in there arguing against the Florida Sunshine Law & their clients privacy/constitutional rights.   In addition, Casey is choosing to maintain these clowns to represent her and has been an active participant in her own defense.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: August 04, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-how-will-it-end-tell-us.html

Casey Anthony: How will it end? Tell us
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on August, 4 2010 4:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments(18) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A reader suggested a poll on the outcome in the Casey Anthony case. So how do you think this case will end?

1. Anthony is acquitted of the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

2. Anthony gets life.

3. Anthony gets death.

4. There’s a mistrial.

5. She pleads guilty to a lesser charge.

Comments

Hey!! That was me who suggested it. Thanks!
I vote that Casey gets life in prison.
Reply Posted by: Lisa | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I agree with Lisa. She’ll get life in prison. (Although she deserves the death penalty.)
Reply Posted by: BC | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM

My vote is life, although I agree with BC, she deserves death. Wouldn’t the SA have to offer a lesser charge for her to plead guilty? I don’t see that happening.
Reply Posted by: KP | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I THINK SHE WILL GET LIFE, BUT I WISH SHE WOULD GET DEATH
Reply Posted by: PAMMILEE | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I think Casey DESERVES the death penalty, but I believe she will get LIFE imprisonment. Either one is OK with me.
Reply Posted by: Jen Sanders | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Casey Anthony will get life….without parole….but she deserves the death penalty and should get that.
Reply Posted by: PAGrandma1 | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Life in prison
Reply Posted by: Irma | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:35 PM

While it truly is not what she deserves, the DP is, she will get LIFE. Which has its benefits…..
1. She will be in Gen pop and subject to daily harrassment by her peers (HAHAHA)
2. No more BOYS (again, HAHAHA)
3. Night clubs are no more.
4. She has to “live” with the image of OUR PRECIOUS CAYLEE, in her mind as she lays down to sleep. (Even tho she is heartless, her mind still sees CAYLEE)
Just to name a few…..
MUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Posted by: Death is too NICE for Casey | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Life, but she deserves death IMO.
Reply Posted by: jodyo | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Deserves death but will reach a last minute plea deal and get life.
Reply Posted by: Deb | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Life in prison.
Reply Posted by: Carrie123 | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Death is to Nice5:37
I don’t think Casey’s mind will see Caylee, she would of had to have some love for her and I don’t think Casey loved anyone (not even her family) but Casey. The video’s and pictures of her with Caylee, I beleive was all a show for her parents and whoever was around. I hope she gets life with no chance of parole, it I believe would be just punishment, death would be to easy, I would like for her to suffer being locked up. To the bleeding hearts who think I am cruel, too bad, how cruel was it to kill your own daughter!
Reply Posted by: tjs | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I feel as though she will get life although she deserves death… I can not see Casey willing to go for a plea deal .. Not with her attitude that she can get away with anything…
Reply Posted by: Patricia | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:01 PM

like most of you, i feel she deserves death, but probably will get life, by the time, the death penalty would actually happen, she will probably be dead anyway, very long process………..she would have waited all her life for the death penalty to be carried out…
Reply Posted by: lao | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Life without parole, although if it’s proved that she put the duck tape on Caylee before she took her last breath she should get the dp.
Reply Posted by: red | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I think that as lenghty as this has been, the SAO has no intention of offering a plea deal. They are confident in the evidence and their ability to proscute her that they will see it through and settle for LIFE.
It is also far to late for Bozo to be considering and type of mental defect in his client. This tactic may be for sentencing phasing only. He does get to try and I use that term QUITE LOOSELY, try to prove any mitigating evidence on behalf of his client.
I also think that they are going to snip GEORGE in the cojones and use him as an escapegoat. They might as well, they have tried everything else!
In the end CAYLEE MARIE WILL GET JUSTICE!
Reply Posted by: Death is too NICE for Casey | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM

WTG Lisa!
Anthony will get LWOP.
I do believe the jury will take into consideration the irresponsibility of this extremely dysfunctional family. Did Anthony chose to kill? Definitely. I was surprised by Scot Peterson’s trial so the Florida jurors may surprise me.
I will be very happy when Caylee FINALLY receives the justice she deserves, and the Anthonys disappear!
Awaiting Justice For Caylee
Reply Posted by: hatcat | Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I believe LWOP. I will go further… KC will fire JB and will put the blame on her parents and JB for her sentence.
I would like her to get death but I am not sure, unless JP will suggest it. Is it possible JP will determine KC’s fate? Where is Jonathan?
Posted by:   FRG   |  Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 04, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/132384/Call-between-Casey%E2%80%99s-pen-pal,-Orange-Co.-Corrections-obtained

Call between Casey’s pen pal, Orange Co. Corrections obtained
Casey-in-court-0527
Casey Anthony in court
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:00 PM
ORLANDO --

New details are emerging about the women who befriended Casey Anthony behind bars.

A phone call with one of those women, obtained exclusively by News 13, is giving us a better picture of how those inmates communicated behind bars.

This call is a recording between Maya Derkovic, one of Casey Anthony's alleged pen pals, and a captain with Orange County Corrections.

News 13 told you in early July that Silva Hernandez, a corrections officer, was fired for essentially facilitating the relationship between Anthony and the other inmates.

Hernandez was accused of allowing inmates in protective custody, including Anthony, to talk with one another, which is against jail policy.

Hernandez was allegedly aware of the inmates passing notes to each other as well.

In the process of the jail investigating Hernandez, one of the investigators talked with Derkovic and recorded the conversation.

Captain Watts: What was your relationship like with inmate Anthony and inmate Adams?
Derkovic: Because we were .. all three of us were the only PC's, we, we were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.
Watts: So you guys did consider yourselves friends?
Derkovic: Yes sir.

This conversation would certainly contradict what Derkovic's former cellmate told us in an exclusive interview.

Inmate Robin Lunceford told News 13 that Derkovic and another inmate, Robin Adams, made up stories about their friendship with Anthony to get themselves better deals.

There's much more to this phone call and Hernandez’s alleged involvement.

On News 13 at 9 p.m., you'll hear about how Anthony and another inmate were allowed time together, and you won't believe what the corrections officer let them do.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 04, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24515043/detail.html

Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense
State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT August 4, 2010
[EMAIL: Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense] Email [PRINT: Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense] Print

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors turned over a controversial tape, a recorded phone conversation between Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez and a prison inmate, to Anthony's defense team on Wednesday.

WESH 2 News recently reported that Baez asked the judge to prevent prosecutors from releasing an audiotape of Baez speaking on the phone to a department of corrections inmate.

Judge Belvin Perry denied the defense's motion.

The inmate, Robin Lunceford, is a reported career criminal serving life in prison and has 27 aliases according to her listing at the Orange County Department of Corrections.

In court papers, Baez claimed Lunceford called him two months ago and claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said all of the inmates who have come forward to offer information lack credibility.

"I'm willing to bet the state is not going to rely on these jailhouse snitches in the first place," Hornsby said.

In a 2005 Miami Herald article, Lunceford was called the most prolific informant in the the Miami-Dade jail. The article said Lunceford offered information against at least four murder defendants.

Besides the tape, prosecutors turned over eighteen pages of documents including two pages of unknown information from Roy Kronk. Counting this latest disclosure, there are now 22691 pages of evidence and information in this case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 04, 2010, 06:44:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/132384/Call-between-Casey%E2%80%99s-pen-pal,-Orange-Co.-Corrections-obtained

Casey-in-court-0527
Casey Anthony in court
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

New details are emerging about the women who befriended Casey Anthony behind bars.

A phone call with one of those women, obtained exclusively by News 13, is giving us a better picture of how those inmates communicated behind bars.

This call is a recording between Maya Derkovic, one of Casey Anthony's alleged pen pals, and a captain with Orange County Corrections.

News 13 told you in early July that Silva Hernandez, a corrections officer, was fired for essentially facilitating the relationship between Anthony and the other inmates.

Hernandez was accused of allowing inmates in protective custody, including Anthony, to talk with one another, which is against jail policy.

Hernandez was allegedly aware of the inmates passing notes to each other as well.

In the process of the jail investigating Hernandez, one of the investigators talked with Derkovic and recorded the conversation.

Captain Watts: What was your relationship like with inmate Anthony and inmate Adams?
Derkovic: Because we were .. all three of us were the only PC's, we, we were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.

This conversation would certainly contradict what Derkovic's former cellmate told us in an exclusive interview.

Inmate Robin Lunceford told News 13 that Derkovic and another inmate, Robin Adams, made up stories about their friendship with Anthony to get themselves better deals.

On News 13 at 9 p.m., you'll hear about how Anthony and another inmate were allowed time together, and you won't believe what the corrections officer let them do.

the call is released today to BOZO and now channel 13 obtained a copy exclusive!!  My, my...I do believe that is BOZO's favorite station!!!  

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 04, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »

Casey-in-court-0527
Casey Anthony in court
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

the call is released today to BOZO and now channel 13 obtained a copy exclusive!!  My, my...I do believe that is BOZO's favorite station!!!  

I wonder if any money changed hands. I think he's unscrupulous. He probably wanted to make sure Channel 9 got scooped.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 04, 2010, 07:03:39 PM »

Is 13 going to release their exclusive?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 04, 2010, 07:26:46 PM »

Thanks Sunny!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: August 04, 2010, 07:29:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-how-will-it-end-tell-us.html
Discuss This: Comments(25) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A reader suggested a poll on the outcome in the Casey Anthony case. So how do you think this case will end?

2. Anthony gets life.

3. Anthony gets death.

4. There’s a mistrial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #332 on: August 04, 2010, 07:32:07 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 04, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24515043/detail.html
Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense
State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT August 4, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors turned over a controversial tape, a recorded phone conversation between Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez and a prison inmate, to Anthony's defense team on Wednesday.
WESH 2 News recently reported that Baez asked the judge to prevent prosecutors from releasing an audiotape of Baez speaking on the phone to a department of corrections inmate.

Judge Belvin Perry denied the defense's motion.

The inmate, Robin Lunceford, is a reported career criminal serving life in prison and has 27 aliases according to her listing at the Orange County Department of Corrections.

In court papers, Baez claimed Lunceford called him two months ago and claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said all of the inmates who have come forward to offer information lack credibility.
"I'm willing to bet the state is not going to rely on these jailhouse snitches in the first place," Hornsby said.

In a 2005 Miami Herald article, Lunceford was called the most prolific informant in the the Miami-Dade jail. The article said Lunceford offered information against at least four murder defendants.

Besides the tape, prosecutors turned over eighteen pages of documents including two pages of unknown information from Roy Kronk. Counting this latest disclosure, there are now 22691 pages of evidence and information in this case.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: August 04, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »

REMINDER - DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: August 04, 2010, 08:46:50 PM »

Discuss This: Comments(25) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

2. Anthony gets life.

3. Anthony gets death.

4. There’s a mistrial.

After seeing Linda Drane Burdick in action (very impressive) and Jeff Ashton very briefly describing the crime against Caylee, I feel they will get a conviction and after the Jury hears all about the duct tape they will impose the death sentence.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 04, 2010, 11:10:30 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/caylee-anthony-case-judge-perrys-educational-order/#comment-54669

Caylee Anthony case: Judge Perry’s educational order
Posted on August 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

thanks Scatty....and that's why I am not too excited about hearing the phone call.....but reading the smack down from JP is priceless

One of the posters at Hinkymeter wondered if maybe JB filed this ridiculous motion in the first place just to call attention to Robin Lunsford (sp) in order to muddy the waters. That was a disturbing thought. I also think it's possible Baez is filing such a ridiculous motion (so ridiculous that JP made a snarky comment that defense counsel should now know the Florida Sunshine laws) in order to give Casey grounds for appeal for having ineffective, incompetent counsel.

That was my call on this latest sham....its hammer time     Damasses   

And what's this that he wants to sue for pictures that he put on his public site being taken, he'll lose that battle embarrassingly if they were not copyrighted/watermarked or not kept blocked from public view.  Bottom line, if he didnt want them viewed publicly, he shouldnt have posted them as they become public domain.  Evidently, Bozo not only has a disregard for the law that he attempts to practice but paying his debts, he's an absolute dolt.   One has to wonder, is this tool even still married, if so when is she going to tell this smuck to take a hike before she loses everything along with him, honestly!

You have a point about ineffective counsel but it wont fly.   Casey has a team of attorneys that ALL should know these basics, they cannot claim ignorance to it nor claim that they overlooked it due to the fact that every other month they are in there arguing against the Florida Sunshine Law & their clients privacy/constitutional rights.   In addition, Casey is choosing to maintain these clowns to represent her and has been an active participant in her own defense.

Quote:  Evidently, Bozo not only has a disregard for the law that he attempts to practice but paying his debts, he's an absolute dolt.   

Cappuccino...hear, hear!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 04, 2010, 11:17:34 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:24 PM
ORLANDO --

In the Case against Casey, we're hearing directly from a woman who claims to be one of Casey's Anthony's jailhouse friends.

In the exclusive recording, inmate Maya Derkovic tells an Orange County Corrections captain how they would all communicate with each other, even though they weren't supposed to.

Watts: Tell me about your relationship, uh, with Officer Hernandez.

Orange County Corrections Capt. Anthony Watts was investigating Corrections Officer Silvia Hernandez after allegations surfaced she was facilitating a friendship between three inmates in protective custody -- Robin Adams, Maya Derkovic and Anthony.

Derkovic: We were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.

Hernandez involvement came to light after an FDLE interview revealed she was allowing the inmates to talk and pass notes.

Watts: Did you ever observe, um, inmate Anthony and inmate Adams -- do you know those two inmates?
Watts: Did you ever observe them passing notes with each other?
Watts: Tell me a little bit about that.
Derkovic: Um, well, it would either be through a trustee that they would pass notes. or, it would be when one comes out the cell, one will pass the note. Because, sometimes I'd pass the note between them too. I was friends with both of them. So we, any, any chance we had, we would pass a note, either through a trustee or when we come out ourselves.

In another incident that violated jail policy .. Anthony and Adams were allowed time alone with each other.

Watts: What about them cutting each other's hair?
Derkovic: No, I don't recall that. It might have happened without me noticing, but never saw it happen.

In fact, in the investigative documents obtained by News 13 "Officer Hernandez acknowledged allowing two protective custody inmates to have physical contact by providing inmate Anthony a pair of scissors and allowing her to cut inmate Adams hair."

Hernandez was fired in early July when the jail released the results of its investigation.

Derkovic wasn't the only one who Corrections officials wanted to talk to.

Watts reached out to Jose Baez to see if Anthony herself would talk, but he was denied.

Adams said she wouldn't talk without her attorney, but Corrections officials couldn't reach him.

Both Derkovic and Adams have turned down our requests for interviews as well.

*  Casey Anthony's pen pal's phone call obtained Watch Video  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/ADAMPLASCASEYW_080420100523.flv
    * Maya Derkovic call with Orange County Corrections Watch Video  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/call_080420100741.flv

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2010, 02:36:40 AM »

Casey-in-court-0527
Casey Anthony in court
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

I wonder if any money changed hands. I think he's unscrupulous. He probably wanted to make sure Channel 9 got scooped.

The fur is gonna fly!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: August 05, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »

I am a nurse of decomposition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNmm7fN1xU

So Cindy, where are those receipts?  (she claimed to have receipts for the last 2 weeks where Casey was)   George was really trying to shut her up there. 

Point of fact is they all knew it couldnt have been the 8th, Casey said she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny the Nanny" on the 9th - the lie amongst all of them bounced off of that & they are not kidding anyone on that point.   Cindy's mother, I so feel for that woman...I wonder how she and her husband are doing, what a horrid thing to go throw in elder years with health issues.   Cindy should rot in H E double hockey sticks just for what she put her mother threw, never mind the monster she raised & enabled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.