April 28, 2024, 05:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171142 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: August 05, 2010, 05:48:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/132384/Call-between-Casey%E2%80%99s-pen-pal,-Orange-Co.-Corrections-obtained

On News 13 at 9 p.m., you'll hear about how Anthony and another inmate were allowed time together, and you won't believe what the corrections officer let them do.

I don't believe that the only thing they did was cut each others hair... hmmmm... a little girl on girl stuff is what this is suggesting... I think.
Which means that they were close friends and I would trust this testimony. But then Baez brings in Lunchford to discredit the girl bond like he is doing with George, and everyone else. Add to that keeping Casey in the dark about what she really faces actually works well for the prosecution. That's cool.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2010, 06:07:08 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-on-that-tape-jose-baez-doesnt.html
Thursday, August 05, 2010
What's On That Tape Jose Baez Doesn't Want Us To Hear?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2010, 06:17:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/132384/Call-between-Casey%E2%80%99s-pen-pal,-Orange-Co.-Corrections-obtained
Call between Casey’s pen pal, Orange Co. Corrections obtained
y Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:41 PM

ORLANDO --

In the Case against Casey, we're hearing directly from a woman who claims to be one of Casey's Anthony's jailhouse friends.

In the exclusive recording, inmate Maya Derkovic tells an Orange County Corrections captain how they would all communicate with each other, even though they weren't supposed to.

Watts: Tell me about your relationship, uh, with Officer Hernandez.

Orange County Corrections Capt. Anthony Watts was investigating Corrections Officer Silvia Hernandez after allegations surfaced she was facilitating a friendship between three inmates in protective custody -- Robin Adams, Maya Derkovic and Anthony.

Derkovic: We were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.
Watts: So you guys did consider yourselves friends?
Derkovic: Yes sir.

Hernandez involvement came to light after an FDLE interview revealed she was allowing the inmates to talk and pass notes.

Watts: Did you ever observe, um, inmate Anthony and inmate Adams -- do you know those two inmates?
Watts: Did you ever observe them passing notes with each other?
Watts: Tell me a little bit about that.
Derkovic: Um, well, it would either be through a trustee that they would pass notes. or, it would be when one comes out the cell, one will pass the note. Because, sometimes I'd pass the note between them too. I was friends with both of them. So we, any, any chance we had, we would pass a note, either through a trustee or when we come out ourselves.

In another incident that violated jail policy .. Anthony and Adams were allowed time alone with each other.

Watts: What about them cutting each other's hair?
Derkovic: No, I don't recall that. It might have happened without me noticing, but never saw it happen.

In fact, in the investigative documents obtained by News 13 "Officer Hernandez acknowledged allowing two protective custody inmates to have physical contact by providing inmate Anthony a pair of scissors and allowing her to cut inmate Adams hair."

Hernandez was fired in early July when the jail released the results of its investigation.

Derkovic wasn't the only one who Corrections officials wanted to talk to.

Watts reached out to Jose Baez to see if Anthony herself would talk, but he was denied.

Adams said she wouldn't talk without her attorney, but Corrections officials couldn't reach him.

Both Derkovic and Adams have turned down our requests for interviews as well.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2010, 08:48:00 AM »

08/02/2010           Order Denying
Motion for Protective Order Regarding a Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I love me some Judge Perry, When do we get it, huh,huh, huh?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24477717/detail.html

Someone should read this out loud to Baez ten times;   The learned judge is so beautifully thorough!!!

That was SO STUPID of BOZO to lie to the court like that. I do expect to see some ethical charges placed against him when this trial is over. I think everyone is holding back right now just to get the trial over, but a blantant lie like that which when the judge listened to the calls realized was lie.

WHY would anyone be THAT STUPID? Did BOZO actually think this learned judge would take his word and not listen to the tapes?

Does this mean Ms. Anthony, her attorney, and the truth are strangers?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 05, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »

Hey Bearly!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 05, 2010, 09:00:21 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-poll-casey-anthony-news-20100804,0,7160615,post.poll?status=voteplaced

results so far of the poll OS posted yesterday

Poll: Too much Casey Anthony news?

The appetite for news in the Casey Anthony case has led to the reporting of even very minor developments, raising questions about how much is too much.

What do you think?

*      More, more, more! I can't get enough of this case. (632 responses)
      48%

*      Give me a break. I'm sick of the Anthonys and the media circus surrounding them. (543 responses)      41%

*      I don't really care. I have more important things to worry about. (152 responses)      11%

1327 total responses

(Results not scientific)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 05, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

art tart said, on August 4, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Bill Shaeffer replies to the above poster:

It will be the “totality of the evidence that will convict KC,” there is absolutely no believable “lie that Baez & KC can make up about the 31 days” that anyone with common sense would believe. Again, I will be very surprised if this case is tried but I certainly hope it is.[/u]

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 05, 2010, 09:15:02 AM »

another from Bill Shaeffer's blog...I just LOVE this man, suspenders and all!

art tart said, on August 4, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Venice said, on August 4, 2010 at 1:12 pm
The State’s closing presentation will be shocking and jurors will shed a tear for a little girl that rotted in her mother’s trunk.
Venice, I agree totally, Ashton’s presentation thus far when arguing about the DP w/Lyon’s is just a “part of the closing argument,” the description of Caylee’s last moments on earth were heart breaking.

Mason will deliver the “closing for KC as Baez isn’t DP qualified, I can’t imagine what it will encompass or even if he can remember the closing in it’s entirety to present. jmo, KC’s defense if so disconnected I can’t imagine that they can dispute all the KC’s lies, the 31 days missing, all the testimony of LE/Detectives/FBI, that’s just a few things since KC won’t likely testify, I am anxiously awaiting their “excuses, lies, & desperation” they think the jury will buy. It would seem “something’s gotta give with this defense, Baez has resorted to blatantly “lying to Judge P in Court over RL’s calls.” Bet A Lyon’s is glad she bailed from this defense.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 05, 2010, 09:34:30 AM »

this link was posted as insessions message board....I decided to listen as I was feeding my dogs.....I remember seeing it before....but what a refresher....if you have the time, it's worth listening to...it's Lee and Kc..

Lee warns her about Baez...he is not returning calls to LE, Lee says BOZO says his priorities are #1 Casey, # 2, Caylee.  Lee says in HIS opinion of BOZO's priorities , the order is #1 HIMSELF (BOZO), 2 Kc, 3 Caylee.  Lee says his personal priorities are 1 - Caylee, 2 - Kc, 3- sin-sin, 4-george and 5-himself.  Of course Kc says those are hers as well....he also tells her that BOZO is not obligated to pass on anything just becasue she wants him too?  Anyway....I am going to listen again...but it's a good refresher IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2010, 10:13:11 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzH5kD8Pl4&feature=related

this is part 3 of that meeting. It is my belief that this is when Kc tells Lee where Caylee is...starting at 1:50 minutes....she tells him to look locally, place familiar to their family....she tells him to ask sin-cin about SPECIFIC places she mentioned in the past couple of weeks.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

I don't get how the suggestion that the case won't be tried is even part of the discussion?
Isn't it too late for that? She hasn't been offered a plea and all the time and $ wasted as long as this has been dragging on.
I'd love for her to fess up but why would she? She thinks she'll be strollong out of that jail cell swinging from Bozo and the Jar's arms.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »

this link was posted as insessions message board....I decided to listen as I was feeding my dogs.....I remember seeing it before....but what a refresher....if you have the time, it's worth listening to...it's Lee and Kc..

Lee warns her about Baez...he is not returning calls to LE, Lee says BOZO says his priorities are #1 Casey, # 2, Caylee.  Lee says in HIS opinion of BOZO's priorities , the order is #1 HIMSELF (BOZO), 2 Kc, 3 Caylee.  Lee says his personal priorities are 1 - Caylee, 2 - Kc, 3- sin-sin, 4-george and 5-himself.  Of course Kc says those are hers as well....he also tells her that BOZO is not obligated to pass on anything just becasue she wants him too?  Anyway....I am going to listen again...but it's a good refresher IMO

I was doing the same thing earlier.   
It amazes me at all the things we have heard,watched and listened to in this case.I would love to personally sit through the whole trial and watch it all unfold. 
I am not a legal dynamo,but it is fascinating.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:35 AM »

Hey everybody!

Capps! good to see you !

I wasn't aware that A. Lyons had bailed from the defense team...did she?
It is unreal that an "accused" murderer, Casey, would be allowed to have a pair of scissors ! that guard deserved to be fired for sure!!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »

I am a nurse of decomposition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNmm7fN1xU

So Cindy, where are those receipts?  (she claimed to have receipts for the last 2 weeks where Casey was)   George was really trying to shut her up there. 
Point of fact is they all knew it couldnt have been the 8th, Casey said she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny the Nanny" on the 9th - the lie amongst all of them bounced off of that & they are not kidding anyone on that point.   Cindy's mother, I so feel for that woman...I wonder how she and her husband are doing, what a horrid thing to go throw in elder years with health issues.   Cindy should rot in H E double hockey sticks just for what she put her mother threw, never mind the monster she raised & enabled.

I know!!! That was soo funny. And she was totally ignoring him, shaking him off like an isignificant gnat!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/jose-and-cindy-what-and-when.html
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Jose and Cindy: What and When

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »

I am a nurse of decomposition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNmm7fN1xU

So Cindy, where are those receipts?  (she claimed to have receipts for the last 2 weeks where Casey was)   George was really trying to shut her up there. 
Point of fact is they all knew it couldnt have been the 8th, Casey said she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny the Nanny" on the 9th - the lie amongst all of them bounced off of that & they are not kidding anyone on that point.   Cindy's mother, I so feel for that woman...I wonder how she and her husband are doing, what a horrid thing to go throw in elder years with health issues.   Cindy should rot in H E double hockey sticks just for what she put her mother threw, never mind the monster she raised & enabled.

I know!!! That was soo funny. And she was totally ignoring him, shaking him off like an isignificant gnat!   

Geez!! Cindy was flapping her jaws and wouldn't stop! she should have listened to George..after all, wasn't he a former police officer?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »

Hey everybody!

Capps! good to see you !

It is unreal that an "accused" murderer, Casey, would be allowed to have a pair of scissors ! that guard deserved to be fired for sure!!

Hey Cookie!   
Here an article about Lyon leaving the defense team.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-01/news/os-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-20100630_1_andrea-lyon-death-penalty-attorney-anthony-case

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »

I don't get how the suggestion that the case won't be tried is even part of the discussion?
Isn't it too late for that? She hasn't been offered a plea and all the time and $ wasted as long as this has been dragging on.
I'd love for her to fess up but why would she? She thinks she'll be strollong out of that jail cell swinging from Bozo and the Jar's arms.

Hi Curly....I don't believe it is too late for a plea deal. I really think if BOZO came to the State and said for LWOP, Kc would tell all...tell the truth and be able to back the truth up (not sure how that would be accomplished though) I think the State would go for it. Because, IMO, if that's possible...it will be the only way to ever find out the truth.  I also think a real confession would include naming every member having some part in the cover up.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2010, 10:48:11 AM »

Hey everybody!

Capps! good to see you !

Hey Cookie!   
Here an article about Lyon leaving the defense team.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-01/news/os-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-20100630_1_andrea-lyon-death-penalty-attorney-anthony-case

thanks Trimm! I was on vacation around that time and must have missed this!

If Lyons thought this case was winnable, she would not have left imo...I suppose this has all been discussed around the time that it happened...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »

I was doing the same thing earlier.   
It amazes me at all the things we have heard,watched and listened to in this case.I would love to personally sit through the whole trial and watch it all unfold. 
I am not a legal dynamo,but it is fascinating.

GMTA!!  these videos are sooooooo revealing IMO.  I am with you...I'd love to sit through the trial. And if there is a trial, I may get the chance.

PS: sorry about all your trials and tribulations....hope today is a better day for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.