April 28, 2024, 12:22:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171132 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2010, 03:06:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24527361/detail.html
More Letters To Casey, Emails Released In Case
Posted: 2:41 pm EDT August 5, 2010Updated: 2:59 pm EDT August 5, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained over 2,400 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony Thursday. The documents contain over 200 pages of letters to Casey (read them) on top of the hundreds that WFTV.com has already posted.
DOCUMENTS:  More Letters   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html
                     Emails             http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
Also in the documents are hundreds of pages of emails from private eye Dominic Casey (read them)  as well as psychic Ginny Lucas, who is believed to have communicated with Dominic during his investigation.

WFTV.com is still going through the documents and will update this story with more details throughout the day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »

I am a nurse of decomposition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNmm7fN1xU

So Cindy, where are those receipts?  (she claimed to have receipts for the last 2 weeks where Casey was)   George was really trying to shut her up there. 
Point of fact is they all knew it couldnt have been the 8th, Casey said she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny the Nanny" on the 9th - the lie amongst all of them bounced off of that & they are not kidding anyone on that point.   Cindy's mother, I so feel for that woman...I wonder how she and her husband are doing, what a horrid thing to go throw in elder years with health issues.   Cindy should rot in H E double hockey sticks just for what she put her mother threw, never mind the monster she raised & enabled.

I know!!! That was soo funny. And she was totally ignoring him, shaking him off like an isignificant gnat!   

Geez!! Cindy was flapping her jaws and wouldn't stop! she should have listened to George..after all, wasn't he a former police officer?

Yes, but SHE is a nurse of decomposition!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »

I am only on the first letter but I have to ask.  Cindy says she isn't sure she can handle seeing her dad, to many memories.  Is she referring to memories of Caylee?  What?  Is she serious?  Does anyone else take that to mean she has not gone to see her father since this all happened?  And too many memories?  She is living the very house that Caylee lived in.  Get over your pity party Cindy.  She is so lame. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2010, 03:14:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24527361/detail.html
More Letters To Casey, Emails Released In Case
Posted: 2:41 pm EDT August 5, 2010Updated: 2:59 pm EDT August 5, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained over 2,400 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony Thursday. The documents contain over 200 pages of letters to Casey (read them) on top of the hundreds that WFTV.com has already posted.
DOCUMENTS:  More Letters   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html
                     Emails             http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
Also in the documents are hundreds of pages of emails from private eye Dominic Casey (read them)  as well as psychic Ginny Lucas, who is believed to have communicated with Dominic during his investigation.

WFTV.com is still going through the documents and will update this story with more details throughout the day.

Wow, thanks Trimm. I'm home just in time! Was supposed to start my CEUs, but I'll guess that'll have to wait.
I love the Sunshine Laws!.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »

Oh goodness now Cindy is pointing the finger in Leonard's direction and she still is not convinced that that was Caylee found in the woods.   

Page 12 of the letters.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2010, 03:21:39 PM »

I am only on the first letter but I have to ask.  Cindy says she isn't sure she can handle seeing her dad, to many memories.  Is she referring to memories of Caylee?  What?  Is she serious?  Does anyone else take that to mean she has not gone to see her father since this all happened?  And too many memories?  She is living the very house that Caylee lived in.  Get over your pity party Cindy.  She is so lame. 
Can you imagine, to many memories my butt. Go and visit with your dad, you selfish witch.    Already I'm angry with these letters, can you say lets do everything I can do I will do to sway a potential jury, such hogwash.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »

I hope we see that infamous phone call with Baez along with the doc dump 

Hi nrcg......me too if only to laugh at him making such a big deal outta nuttin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 05, 2010, 03:22:10 PM »

Oh goodness now Cindy is pointing the finger in Leonard's direction and she still is not convinced that that was Caylee found in the woods.   

Page 12 of the letters.
She is one sick woman.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 05, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

WFTV news said a new Casey Anthony doc dump soon, they just received them, going threw them, most are letters 2 Casey. will post when out!     9 minutes ago  via TweetDeck 

http://twitter.com/orlandomicki

I got that as a retweet. I don't know this individual nor follow him/her on twitter.

But I hope they are right.

Thank you Brandi - I hope they are right as well.

hi Mission!  Brandi.....I love the word retweet.....it makes me think of Tweety bird!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: August 05, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »

More Letters    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

hi tupelo!  thanks and good to see you  !!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 05, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »

I just can't get over these letters to Casey from Cindy.

This woman is so delusional.

She keeps amazing me as to how much.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 05, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »

Page 12 of the letters.

We have entered another dimension ........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 05, 2010, 03:32:15 PM »

I hope we see that infamous phone call with Baez along with the doc dump 

Hi nrcg......me too if only to laugh at him making such a big deal outta nuttin!!
I'm already angry from these letters so far. Need to take small doses of this at a time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 05, 2010, 03:35:35 PM »

Page 12 of the letters.

You got that right!

Came across this:

Interesting about Baez "allowing" Casey to write as long as he read them first.

Man, these letters are something else!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »

Can you imagine, to many memories my butt. Go and visit with your dad, you selfish witch.    Already I'm angry with these letters, can you say lets do everything I can do I will do to sway a potential jury, such hogwash.
Hogwash is right - and now she is bad mouthing Mark NeJame and says he and Tim Miller set Misty up........................I really need to get some coffee, I would give anything to have 5 minutes with Sinner Cindy, she is a very sick woman.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2010, 03:36:36 PM »

Page 12 of the letters.

You got that right!

Came across this:

Interesting about Baez "allowing" Casey to write as long as he read them first.

Man, these letters are something else!
This is insanity at its finest.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2010, 03:37:55 PM »

WFTV news said a new Casey Anthony doc dump soon, they just received them, going threw them, most are letters 2 Casey. will post when out!     9 minutes ago  via TweetDeck 

http://twitter.com/orlandomicki

I got that as a retweet. I don't know this individual nor follow him/her on twitter.

But I hope they are right.

Thank you Brandi - I hope they are right as well.

hi Mission!  Brandi.....I love the word retweet.....it makes me think of Tweety bird!  LOL
Hi Sunny - I feel myself getting very angry with Cindy so I am going to get some coffee and chocolate and take a little break 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Page 12 of the letters.

Yes we have. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

More Letters    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

OHMYGAWD!  Cindy needs to be committed.  She still isn't sure it was Caylee? Jesus came to her?  she is trashing Mark Nejame, the LE, Leonard, Jesse....she is in a fantasy of her own making....  OHMYGAWD!!  Chit, if I was Kc I wouldn't see her either!!  Kc tried to call her on Mother's Dat...but they no longer have a land line...uuummmmm so it's obvious Kc hasn't tried to call her for a long, long time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 05, 2010, 03:44:04 PM »

If my life ever gets so desperate that I'm writing to a person like Casey in jail    I've moved on to the emails, there are 1824 pages    This will take a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.