April 27, 2024, 10:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171103 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2010, 03:46:04 PM »

More Letters    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

OHMYGAWD!  Cindy needs to be committed.  She still isn't sure it was Caylee? Jesus came to her?  she is trashing Mark Nejame, the LE, Leonard, Jesse....she is in a fantasy of her own making....  OHMYGAWD!!  Chit, if I was Kc I wouldn't see her either!!  Kc tried to call her on Mother's Dat...but they no longer have a land line...uuummmmm so it's obvious Kc hasn't tried to call her for a long, long time!!

Oh Oh Oh!

And Cindy was hurt that someone took her place as Casey's BFF.

ROFL! She tried to convince her that she and Casey will always be BBF. No one else.

This woman is sick, I tell you.

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »

If my life ever gets so desperate that I'm writing to a person like Casey in jail    I've moved on to the emails, there are 1824 pages    This will take a long time.

The emails are confusing to me.

The above is a notation Cindy wrote in a card to her.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24528140/detail.html

Slideshow of images from some letters

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2010, 04:04:24 PM »

More Letters    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

OHMYGAWD!  Cindy needs to be committed.  She still isn't sure it was Caylee? Jesus came to her?  she is trashing Mark Nejame, the LE, Leonard, Jesse....she is in a fantasy of her own making....  OHMYGAWD!!  Chit, if I was Kc I wouldn't see her either!!  Kc tried to call her on Mother's Dat...but they no longer have a land line...uuummmmm so it's obvious Kc hasn't tried to call her for a long, long time!!

Oh Oh Oh!

And Cindy was hurt that someone took her place as Casey's BFF.

ROFL! She tried to convince her that she and Casey will always be BBF. No one else.

This woman is sick, I tell you.

JMO.

Brandi...she is truly sick....in every sense of the word...I ALMOST feel sorry for her....she accuses Melich of tampering with witness statements, obviously Kc is not writing her back as she says it's hard to write and not get a letter back, Lee would write if she would/could write back.  Brad filing a motion to see the video visits IF Jose promises he will ALLOW them to visit her..

People sending bible verses, a couple guys offering friendship  LOL  and one is drunker than a skunk and admits it!  ROTFLMAO

I gotta stop for a while....gonna check out some of the emails!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

As delusional as Cindy's letters are, I can't help feeling sad.
She's blaming everyone but Casey. It's really pathetic.
She needs psychiatric help. They're thinking of asking to see Casey privately and think Judge P will go along with not releasing jail videos, really?
She needs a reality check. How can she be so stupid?
I just don't get it.

I can't read the rest of the letters from those other kooks.
One batch was enough for a lifetime.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: August 05, 2010, 04:11:03 PM »

this ginny lucas is a fruit loop....WTF?????.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 05, 2010, 04:11:54 PM »

As delusional as Cindy's letters are, I can't help feeling sad.
She's blaming everyone but Casey. It's really pathetic.
She needs psychiatric help. They're thinking of asking to see Casey privately and think Judge P will go along with not releasing jail videos, really?
She needs a reality check. How can she be so stupid?
I just don't get it.

I can't read the rest of the letters from those other kooks.
One batch was enough for a lifetime.

Curly..the whole family thinks that they are above the rest of us and that the rules don't apply to them is the only thing that I can figure out..wackadoodles that they are!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 05, 2010, 04:17:50 PM »

here's her whatever about Caylee.....one of them anyway...LOl  but I do like that she calls Kc the idiot!  LOL

ok - I was committed tonight - Caylee is near an old abandoned building - feels like a hirise.
I see square concrete columns and the beach. The man says he is a sheriff- he's a
perv., his wife and her girl friend are druggies - he seems to be a former teacher he has a
psycho. profile of going on and on of his self-importantance - he feels like he lives on the
5th or 6th floor - he is constantly hitting on younger girls - his wife is aware, but is in
denial and thinks he will eventually straighten up - and she doesn't know the whole story -
she is white with brown hair and her friend with blonde wavy hair tries to tell her he's a
nut ... he offers private classes, like a tutor - not he's not a real teacher - it's as if he
is on disability.
My major concern about the idiot - casey - mommy (not grandma) - is that she was in love with
this idiot and doesn't believe that he is a problem - his name could be Mike (Mark)
(Matt) ... she - casey - could also be pregnant so they need to check her in Fl. and get her
tested for a pregnancy - she may not even know she is pregnant ...
The building is white concrete - the maps you sent me weren't any good - but I got a hit on
the weirdo - perv./suspect's area - I will have to explain on the phone tomarrow.
Tonight I will probably get more

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »

The BFF comment I find so appalling.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #409 on: August 05, 2010, 04:19:07 PM »

If my life ever gets so desperate that I'm writing to a person like Casey in jail    I've moved on to the emails, there are 1824 pages    This will take a long time.

The emails are confusing to me.

The above is a notation Cindy wrote in a card to her.

WTH
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 05, 2010, 04:20:19 PM »

Cindy is really good at guilt trips, I'll give her that.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #411 on: August 05, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »

How old are we anyway?  Talking about BFF's.  Yeah right Cindy you were Casey's BFF alright, that is why she took Caylee, left and she is now dead.  What BFF does that to you?  Cindy needs a huge dose of reality. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »

me too.....she is obviously extremely jealous and is telling Kc something...but I am not sure what..it almost makes me think she is saying remember what I did for you..only you and I can be BFF's now....crazy I know..but that what my immediate thought..she was sending her a message

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #413 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:48 PM »

Cindy is really good at guilt trips, I'll give her that.
Oh my goodness Brandi - JINX we did the same screenshot with the same thought process at the same time. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 05, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »

I haven't started the emails yet, but I can just imagine 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: August 05, 2010, 04:29:58 PM »

from the fruit loop

!';'rom:
( mt:
10:
Subject:
ginnylucas@netzero.net
Monday, August 04, 2008 11 :41 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Tony Lazarro - CayleeAnthony
hey - luke - the ex beau of Casey looks like the guy - that knows what is going on ... not
her brother - but the brother knows a general scenario ... they should be after Tony - I saw
him in the hi-rise - now all I have to do is find the hi-rise - obviously Casey likes and
cares about the beau - she believes him - but he is a perpetual liar ... I will get the map
of orlando to help pinpoint '" ginette thanks for the info - every bit helps to exact the
search area ... g - my best to your family.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 05, 2010, 04:36:18 PM »

How old are we anyway?  Talking about BFF's.  Yeah right Cindy you were Casey's BFF alright, that is why she took Caylee, left and she is now dead.  What BFF does that to you?  Cindy needs a huge dose of reality. 

Sorry Cindy, your precious BFF didn't know you had given up your house phone -  about 2 years ago!   You are really close to each other, aren't you? 
I just picture KC laughing at her letters. The fact that there are letters at all are because the Defense wants to start promoting a distorted picture of KC-  they want to change the perception that she is  spiteful sociopathic b**ch capable of murder,- and change her image to look like a victim of GA and post traumatic stress from the abuse in the home.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 05, 2010, 04:38:57 PM »

from the fruit loop

!';'rom:
( mt:
10:
Subject:
ginnylucas@netzero.net
Monday, August 04, 2008 11 :41 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Tony Lazarro - CayleeAnthony
hey - luke - the ex beau of Casey looks like the guy - that knows what is going on ... not
her brother - but the brother knows a general scenario ... they should be after Tony - I saw
him in the hi-rise - now all I have to do is find the hi-rise - obviously Casey likes and
cares about the beau - she believes him - but he is a perpetual liar ... I will get the map
of orlando to help pinpoint '" ginette thanks for the info - every bit helps to exact the
search area ... g - my best to your family.

Until I started following this case I had only read of people like this-  Police said the loonys came out of the woodwork to insert themselves into each murder case...  now I see what they mean.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2010, 04:40:40 PM »

one of the letters is from an inmate....he bought the stamp with a can of beans...I SWEAR I am not joking!!  He wants Kc to help him get to heaven!!   I KNOW it's 5 o'clock somewhere....margarita time

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 05, 2010, 04:42:20 PM »

WFTV has pulled Cindys letters out of the pile and posted them separately.    Monkey Devil!

Betrayed    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527888/detail.html

Mail Fraud   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527965/detail.html

Casey's Fall    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527941/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.