April 27, 2024, 11:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171107 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

o/t...little Isaac Glenn has been found alive after wandering away from a campground yesterday!
happy days!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2010, 04:49:38 PM »

one of the letters is from an inmate....he bought the stamp with a can of beans...I SWEAR I am not joking!!  He wants Kc to help him get to heaven!!   I KNOW it's 5 o'clock somewhere....margarita time
OMG serious?  You are right it is 5:00 somewhere.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »

WFTV has pulled Cindys letters out of the pile and posted them separately.    Monkey Devil!

Betrayed    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527888/detail.html

Mail Fraud   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527965/detail.html

Casey's Fall    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527941/detail.html

Thank you Tupelo  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2010, 04:51:34 PM »

o/t...little Isaac Glenn has been found alive after wandering away from a campground yesterday!
happy days!
That is good news.  Thank you Cookie.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »

More Letters    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

OHMYGAWD!  Cindy needs to be committed.  She still isn't sure it was Caylee? Jesus came to her?  she is trashing Mark Nejame, the LE, Leonard, Jesse....she is in a fantasy of her own making....  OHMYGAWD!!  Chit, if I was Kc I wouldn't see her either!!  Kc tried to call her on Mother's Dat...but they no longer have a land line...uuummmmm so it's obvious Kc hasn't tried to call her for a long, long time!!

And she was sooooooooo jealous that KC called Robyn her BFF!! Cindy said that only she and KC could only trust each other. Yeah Cin, every daughter wants to have just her mother as BFF--get the difference between Mother and friend! Cin was probably more jealous than mad when she saw the pictures of KC partying in a Flag with people her own age. And Cindy thinks God is going to take "care" of all her enemies. Word to the delusional --God doesn't mean da Godfather!        And here's what you get for even thinking that, Sin:

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »

The BFF comment I find so appalling.

Me too. I bet the woman never had any friends in her lifetime that she could keep, and tried to force her daughter into that mould. First Dom, then KC, umm...where does George fit in the mix?? Is he just her toyboy? I guess she learned you can buy a man and keep his cojones on your charm bracelet, but you can't buy a friend.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »

one of the letters is from an inmate....he bought the stamp with a can of beans...I SWEAR I am not joking!!  He wants Kc to help him get to heaven!!   I KNOW it's 5 o'clock somewhere....margarita time

I saw that!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/08/new-documents-released-in-case-1.html
WDBO Local News   

New documents released in case against Casey Anthony
By Shanna Vicker @ August 5, 2010 3:48 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Orlando, FL - More than 2400 pages of documents were released to the media Thursday, including
200 pages of letters to Casey. At least two are from Casey's mom Cindy. One was written shortly after Casey fell and chipped her tooth. "I was worried something was going to happen to you. I almost felt some relief when Jose told me you fell." Cindy wrote on the letter dated June 7, 2010.
Also in the documents are hundreds of pages of emails from private eye Dominic Casey as well as psychic Ginny Lucas, who is believed to have communicated with Dominic during his investigation. WDBO news continues to comb through the documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: August 05, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/132946/Cindy-declares-undying-love-for-Casey
Cindy declares undying love for Casey
Last Updated: Thursday, August 05, 2010 5:04 PM
ORLANDO -- 
The state attorney's office released more than 2,000 pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case late Thursday afternoon.

In more jailhouse letters, Cindy Anthony tells Casey she forgives her for the things she wrote about her and believes Caylee is still alive.

Cindy hasn't stopped writing to her daughter in jail.

The letters from Cindy are coming from Jose Baez's law firm and not from Cindy's home address.

Right after Casey Anthony fell getting off a courthouse elevator, Cindy wrote to her and told her she was worried.

Cindy also acknowledges that Casey tried calling her on Mother's Day.

In that same letter, Cindy tells her daughter she forgives her for all the bad Casey has ever written about her.

In other letters, Cindy points out who may be responsible for killing Caylee.  She talks about Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, and Leonard Padilla.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 05, 2010, 05:10:44 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  Cindy needs to be committed.  She still isn't sure it was Caylee? Jesus came to her?  she is trashing Mark Nejame, the LE, Leonard, Jesse....she is in a fantasy of her own making....  OHMYGAWD!!  Chit, if I was Kc I wouldn't see her either!!  Kc tried to call her on Mother's Dat...but they no longer have a land line...uuummmmm so it's obvious Kc hasn't tried to call her for a long, long time!!

And she was sooooooooo jealous that KC called Robyn her BFF!! Cindy said that only she and KC could only trust each other. Yeah Cin, every daughter wants to have just her mother as BFF--get the difference between Mother and friend! Cin was probably more jealous than mad when she saw the pictures of KC partying in a Flag with people her own age. And Cindy thinks God is going to take "care" of all her enemies. Word to the delusional --God doesn't mean da Godfather!        And here's what you get for even thinking that, Sin:

Well put Scatty.............talk about being a hypocrite.  She is preaches the goodness of the Lord Jesus out of one side of her mouth and spews evil hatred out of the other.  Cindy has no clue what being a Christian is which tells me she is blowing a bunch of hot air for the sake of the trial and it has nothing to do with her belief in God............once again she is using him.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 05, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »

the emails from D casey.... mentioned an Eric Ameye several times....I kinda remember the name...but noting specific....here's what I found

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224626.pdf

page 2

he is a detective with OC.....if Brandi is here perhaps she can post it here....it's interesting..he took a voice mail from a guy, Luke, who said he knew the location where Caylee was being held....then he got a v/m from GA to call this guy....Ga want Eric to call the guy.....he also says Ga is aware of he location this Luke give....but is not sure if he is going to give it to LE????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24527361/detail.html
Casey Case Emails Show Plan To Sell Made Up Stories
Posted: 2:41 pm EDT August 5, 2010
Updated: 5:13 pm EDT August 5, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Wild stories emerged Thursday in the case against Casey. Newly-released documents show the private eye who was supposed to find Caylee Anthony alive was relying on tips from psychics and making up stories to tell reporters.
Over 2,400 pages of documents were released Thursday afternoon. They include more letters to Casey Anthony in jail (read letters) and hundreds of pages of emails (read emails) involving private eye Dominic Casey and psychic Ginny Lucas. A lot of the emails discussed where Caylee might have been and who she was with.

At least one of the emails shows that a psychic was making up a fantastic story to explain how someone kidnapped Caylee to Venezuela, a story the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, was apparently helping defense attorney Jose Baez sell to Geraldo Rivera; and Geraldo was apparently planning to go there.

Dominic Casey was cooking up stories with psychics about what happened to Caylee in the months before her remains were found in the woods near her house. One psychic and Mr. Casey came up with this scenario: Caylee was flown by private jet from Orlando Executive Airport to Puerto Rico; from there, she was taken to Colombia and then to Venezuela.

The back story they came up with was that Caylee's mother, Casey, had witnessed some major drug buy involving a Puerto Rican mob and that they threatened to harm Caylee if Casey snitched. The psychic told Mr. Casey to fill in the timelines and asked whether the story seemed too far fetched.
Mr. Casey told the psychic that Casey's defense team was planning to sell the story to Geraldo.

The psychic also came up with a convoluted scenario to tie the murder of Orange County newlywed Nicole Ganguzza to Caylee's disappearance, suggesting Ganguzza witnessed a confrontation between Casey and her friend Kiomarie at Blanchard Park over Caylee. He went on to suggest that Kiomarie's friends murdered Ganguzza and put her body in Casey's trunk to hide it.

The emails show Mr. Casey's tips mostly came from psychics.

Mr. Casey had disparaging names for defense attorney Jose Baez and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. And, even though he was making up leads in the case, Mr. Casey was apparently taking himself very seriously, as if he were Magnum P.I.

Also released were dozens of letters sent to Casey behind bars (read them) , including a few from her mom, Cindy. Several of the envelopes show Cindy listed Jose Baez's office as the return address, possibly hoping the jail wouldn't open them.

One of the letters from Cindy was written to Casey shortly after she fell at the courthouse and chipped her tooth (Casey's statement | images | raw video).
So so sorry for your accident," Cindy wrote in the letter dated June, 7, 2010 (read it). "I felt very worried and uneasy earlier that morning. I was worried that something was going to happen to you. I almost felt some relief when Jose told me you fell."

documents at link

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »

I am only on the first letter but I have to ask.  Cindy says she isn't sure she can handle seeing her dad, to many memories.  Is she referring to memories of Caylee?  What?  Is she serious?  Does anyone else take that to mean she has not gone to see her father since this all happened?  And too many memories?  She is living the very house that Caylee lived in.  Get over your pity party Cindy.  She is so lame. 

That was my understanding as well Mission.....how pathetic if Cindy has not visited her father all this time. Cindy makes everything about "her"......Caylee is always an afterthought with this evil family.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »

the emails from D casey.... mentioned an Eric Ameye several times....I kinda remember the name...but noting specific....here's what I found

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224626.pdf

page 2

he is a detective with OC.....if Brandi is here perhaps she can post it here....it's interesting..he took a voice mail from a guy, Luke, who said he knew the location where Caylee was being held....then he got a v/m from GA to call this guy....Ga want Eric to call the guy.....he also says Ga is aware of he location this Luke give....but is not sure if he is going to give it to LE????

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »

-- ~D&A Investigations) Dominic~ <dominic@dgator.com> wrote:
Luke)
Zenaida moved from the location in July) however I did find her new apartment within one hour and within 1.2 mile of the original location) one is under the eye ... will keep you to date . . . take care me friend and thank you for your help) I feel so very close to Caylee)so very close . . .
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
D

What a damned LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He may have found someone names Zenaida....but not the fantasy one....wonder who he was stalking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2010, 05:33:22 PM »

happy days!

thanks cookie....PTL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2010, 05:33:59 PM »

OMG serious?  You are right it is 5:00 somewhere.   

It came when I needed a laugh and a break!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2010, 05:36:28 PM »

WFTV has pulled Cindys letters out of the pile and posted them separately.    Monkey Devil!

Betrayed    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527888/detail.html

Mail Fraud   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527965/detail.html

Casey's Fall    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527941/detail.html

Thank you Tupelo  an angelic monkey

thanks tupelo....why was she using BOZO's address instead of her own?  She will never stop thinking the rules don't apply to her...BIOTCH!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 05, 2010, 05:37:22 PM »

LOL...hi Scatty...you go girl!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2010, 05:38:11 PM »

Cindy's letters.....she can still make me shake my head and get hot under the collar.  I feel these letters were written with one purpose in mind.....keep spreading the BS.....on every level. Full well knowing she would never get a response from Casey, due to Baez, she still writes about LE not looking for the real killer (of course, neither have they), she belittles Mark NeJame on every facet, accuses Yuri of tampering with evidence, yet again. 

She talks how she is not upset with her about anything, they are BFFs,  it will be her, KC and Caylee together forever in eternity. Is the date of that letter not 7-25-10?  So I'm assuming what Cindy is not upset about is Casey's accusation towards George. Notice no mention of George from Cindy. Which tells me the message that Cindy is conveying is that she feels the same. If mom believes it (although I faintly remember Casey telling someone, Jesse I think, that she told mom about Lee and mom dismissed the notion at that time.), couldn't a future juror also believe it, no matter what George's testimony is, Cindy leaves the issue open.  There has been no public statement on this matter from the Anthonys.

She talks about reading from her bible, seeing GOD in her dreams, quoting scripture, acting as if she has turned her life over to Jesus and then in the next breath she is still lying and just as volatile as she has always been. She has become so transparent in so many ways, can't wait for the day that she just fades away.  As usual...JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.