April 27, 2024, 02:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171114 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »

the emails from D casey.... mentioned an Eric Ameye several times....I kinda remember the name...but noting specific....here's what I found

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224626.pdf

page 2

he is a detective with OC.....if Brandi is here perhaps she can post it here....it's interesting..he took a voice mail from a guy, Luke, who said he knew the location where Caylee was being held....then he got a v/m from GA to call this guy....Ga want Eric to call the guy.....he also says Ga is aware of he location this Luke give....but is not sure if he is going to give it to LE????

I do not remember reading this....anyone????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24527361/detail.html
Casey Case Emails Show Plan To Sell Made Up Stories
Posted: 2:41 pm EDT August 5, 2010
Updated: 5:13 pm EDT August 5, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Wild stories emerged Thursday in the case against Casey. Newly-released documents show the private eye who was supposed to find Caylee Anthony alive was relying on tips from psychics and making up stories to tell reporters.
Over 2,400 pages of documents were released Thursday afternoon. They include more letters to Casey Anthony in jail (read letters) and hundreds of pages of emails (read emails) involving private eye Dominic Casey and psychic Ginny Lucas. A lot of the emails discussed where Caylee might have been and who she was with.

At least one of the emails shows that a psychic was making up a fantastic story to explain how someone kidnapped Caylee to Venezuela, a story the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, was apparently helping defense attorney Jose Baez sell to Geraldo Rivera; and Geraldo was apparently planning to go there.

Dominic Casey was cooking up stories with psychics about what happened to Caylee in the months before her remains were found in the woods near her house. One psychic and Mr. Casey came up with this scenario: Caylee was flown by private jet from Orlando Executive Airport to Puerto Rico; from there, she was taken to Colombia and then to Venezuela.

The back story they came up with was that Caylee's mother, Casey, had witnessed some major drug buy involving a Puerto Rican mob and that they threatened to harm Caylee if Casey snitched. The psychic told Mr. Casey to fill in the timelines and asked whether the story seemed too far fetched.
Mr. Casey told the psychic that Casey's defense team was planning to sell the story to Geraldo.

The psychic also came up with a convoluted scenario to tie the murder of Orange County newlywed Nicole Ganguzza to Caylee's disappearance, suggesting Ganguzza witnessed a confrontation between Casey and her friend Kiomarie at Blanchard Park over Caylee. He went on to suggest that Kiomarie's friends murdered Ganguzza and put her body in Casey's trunk to hide it.

The emails show Mr. Casey's tips mostly came from psychics.

Mr. Casey had disparaging names for defense attorney Jose Baez and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. And, even though he was making up leads in the case, Mr. Casey was apparently taking himself very seriously, as if he were Magnum P.I.

Also released were dozens of letters sent to Casey behind bars (read them) , including a few from her mom, Cindy. Several of the envelopes show Cindy listed Jose Baez's office as the return address, possibly hoping the jail wouldn't open them.

One of the letters from Cindy was written to Casey shortly after she fell at the courthouse and chipped her tooth (Casey's statement | images | raw video).
So so sorry for your accident," Cindy wrote in the letter dated June, 7, 2010 (read it). "I felt very worried and uneasy earlier that morning. I was worried that something was going to happen to you. I almost felt some relief when Jose told me you fell."

documents at link
BBM  Does this mean money just convincing ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »

I am only on the first letter but I have to ask.  Cindy says she isn't sure she can handle seeing her dad, to many memories.  Is she referring to memories of Caylee?  What?  Is she serious?  Does anyone else take that to mean she has not gone to see her father since this all happened?  And too many memories?  She is living the very house that Caylee lived in.  Get over your pity party Cindy.  She is so lame. 

That was my understanding as well Mission.....how pathetic if Cindy has not visited her father all this time. Cindy makes everything about "her"......Caylee is always an afterthought with this evil family.
Thank you for your thoughts Seeme. And again she used Caylee as a reason she has not gone to see her own father for 2 years now......seriously Cindy ought to be .............well, never mind.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »

this ginny lucas is a fruit loop....WTF?????.

OMG Sunny, I was just going to post the same thing!!
I'm only on page 125, and think I need Valium Kitty and a shot of something strong!

what a Whack-a-doodle

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 05, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »

this ginny lucas is a fruit loop....WTF?????.

OMG Sunny, I was just going to post the same thing!!
I'm only on page 125, and think I need Valium Kitty and a shot of something strong!

what a Whack-a-doodle

LOL...Seeme!!     no valium though!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »

uummmm, I wonder if Luke has the stuff to back up these statements....betcha not!!  sniff, sniff...do I smell lawsuit

Sent: Wednesday) August 20) 2008 9:07 AM
To: dominic@dgator.com
Subject: RE: photos of the houses on Foley and Paradi
Dominic,  Lazarro and Morales are involved - Fusion nightclub is part of the distribution ring- they're moving Ecstasy as part of the narcotics - distribution is into NW Florida) Georgia) and South Carolina (Columbia area). There is also been at least one murder recently - female - body dumped into a lake - could be Little Lake Barton. Strong indications of Asian connection - might be associated with someone who works/owns Golden Palace Thai restaurant in
Orlando. This person(s) may live vicinity of Bear Claw Run. I'll work on the Georgia link -have put that aside as it was not directly connected with Caylee's disappearance.
Luke

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2010, 05:50:26 PM »

Mr. Casey had disparaging names for defense attorney Jose Baez and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. And, even though he was making up leads in the case, Mr. Casey was apparently taking himself very seriously, as if he were Magnum P.I.     Well, I use to watch Magnum P. I. and I never saw him bumbling around in some woods willy nilly poking with a stick.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

uummmm, I wonder if Luke has the stuff to back up these statements....betcha not!!  sniff, sniff...do I smell lawsuit

Dominic,  Lazarro and Morales are involved - Fusion nightclub is part of the distribution ring- they're moving Ecstasy as part of the narcotics - distribution is into NW Florida) Georgia) and South Carolina (Columbia area). There is also been at least one murder recently - female - body dumped into a lake - could be Little Lake Barton. Strong indications of Asian connection - might be associated with someone who works/owns Golden Palace Thai restaurant in
Orlando. This person(s) may live vicinity of Bear Claw Run. I'll work on the Georgia link -have put that aside as it was not directly connected with Caylee's disappearance.
Luke

I'm reading some of these and am confused    who is this Luke guy, a psychic?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »

Luke

That or an Anthony decoy in their plight that Caylee was alive.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2010, 05:58:47 PM »

Hey Bearly!   

Hey Trimmy!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »

If I wasn't reading this and if it didn't come from the State I would swear this was all made up...OH HELL, you can't make stuff like this up....I need another margarita!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 05, 2010, 06:05:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24528473/detail.html
Cindy To Casey Anthony: I'm Not Upset; Have Faith
Letters From Cindy Anthony Among Evidence Released
POSTED: 4:02 pm EDT August 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:04 pm EDT August 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Hundreds of pages of evidence were released Thursday afternoon in the Casey Anthony case, and among the documents were letters written to Casey from her mother, Cindy.

In a recent letter, Cindy makes sure to note her support, despite some allegations brought to light by letters Casey wrote to another inmate about her brother and father sexually abusing her.
Casey Anthony Facebook Updates story teaser
"I just want you to know," Cindy wrote, "I am not upset with you for anything. I can not even imagine what you go through every day."

In the same letter, Cindy writes about family and friends before again mentioning the case.
Hopefully ... somebody will actually look at the evidence and clearly see that they need to be looking for the real person that took our Caylee," she wrote.

Cindy also wrote to her daughter after Casey took a fall before a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

"So sorry for your accident. I felt very worried and uneasy earlier that morning," Cindy wrote. "I'm so glad you were able to get your tooth fixed. Well you have the same one broken I do ... we always have been in tuned to each other."

In another letter, Cindy wrote to Casey about another case often in the news, the Haleigh Cummings case.

"I just found out that Mark N. solicited Teresa Neives (Ron Cummings mother). She said Mark went to see her and said he could help," Cindy wrote. "Next thing she knew, her and Ron and Misty went to Mark's office and the media was there (Surprise! Sounds like our scenario)."

Cindy reminded Casey to "have faith."

"I told you that Jesus came to me. Things are changing and God's hand is working. Have faith. I see his little miracles every day," she wrote.
LETTERS: 1. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24528057/detail.html
              2. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24528089/detail.html
              3. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24528187/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: August 05, 2010, 06:08:09 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-cindy-stands-by-her-daughter-says-they-will-all-be-together.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy stands by her daughter, says they will all be together
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 5 2010 5:46 PM

Cindy Anthony’s declarations of support for daughter Casey drew TV stations’ scrutiny when 2,000 pages of documents in the Anthony case were released today.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing read Cindy’s words to Casey:

“I just want you to know that I am in no way upset with you for anything. I will always be here for you. We will always be together. You, me and Caylee. Time is running out here on Earth. We will all be together.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. (Anthony is pictured in this photo by the Sentinel’s Red Huber.)

Kealing noted that Cindy made those comments even though Casey had alleged that her father and brother abused her.

WOFL-Ch. 35’s Holly Bristow said Cindy’s letters were the most interesting of the documents she had reviewed so far. Cindy wrote that she read Casey’s letters to jailhouse pen pal Robyn Adams two to three times and that “what I saw was my daughter desperate for human compassion and friendship.”

Cindy complimented Casey on the young woman’s long hair and “talked some trash” about bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, Bristow reported.

Cindy also said she wasn’t convinced Caylee’s remains had been found and that “the case is one big cover-up to cover up shoddy police work,” Bristow added.
WESH and WOFL relayed Cindy’s distress at watching Casey fall in a courthouse elevator and chip her tooth.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich focused on Anthony family investigator Dominic Casey and his reliance on a psychic.

“At least one e-mail shows a psychic was making up a fantastic story to explain how Caylee was kidnapped to Venezuela and that the Anthonys’ private investigator, Dominic Casey, was claiming to be helping defense attorney Jose Baez sell that story to Geraldo” Rivera, Belich said.

The e-mails reveal that Dominic Casey’s tips “came mostly from psychics,” Belich said, and that he had disparaging names for Baez.

Baez told WFTV that he cut ties with Dominic Casey because “it was obvious the private eye was making stuff up,” Belich said.

WESH’s Kealing also highlighted comments by investigator Casey.  The private eye said he had visited the spot where Caylee’s remains were found a month later. He expressed frustration about not finding the child and surmised that the child was placed there later.

On WOFL, anchor Bob Frier and attorney Diana Tennis, who offers analysis for the Fox station, talked about Cindy’s letters.

Frier noted that the letters were stamped “Jose Baez law firm” and “legal documents — do not open.”

Frier asked, “A. Was he channeling the mail for Cindy so the jail wouldn’t read it? And B. Why’d the jail then read it?”

Tennis wondered how someone at the jail started to read the mail. But she added: “It’s clear that these were not legal documents and theoretically, by the jail rules, those are the only letters that go into the jail that don’t get looked at.”

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2010, 06:08:46 PM »

Luke

yep...he made a call to LE too....

http://www.momlogic.com/blog_content/anthony_pdf/17823611.pdf

page 7.......fruit loop number 2 checking in!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »

Luke

Remember Doominic's emails to Cindy pretty much repeating the Fusion/Lazaro/Morales/Narcotics ring etc., etc tales and making it sound as if it was somethng he'd ferreted out being the top PI that he was? What he didn't say was these were all just psychic hunches from Luke Phillips "team" member (Ginny?). Ah me! It feels good to laugh!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »

If I wasn't reading this and if it didn't come from the State I would swear this was all made up...OH HELL, you can't make stuff like this up....I need another margarita!!

I will get started on the pitcher.  Thanks for bringing Valium Kitty Trimm.  Please promise me that no one will get wasted like Shane (KC's pen pal) and write her a letter. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2010, 06:19:46 PM »

I will get started on the pitcher.  Thanks for bringing Valium Kitty Trimm.  Please promise me that no one will get wasted like Shane (KC's pen pal) and write her a letter. 

We promise.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-cindy-stands-by-her-daughter-says-they-will-all-be-together.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy stands by her daughter, says they will all be together
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 5 2010 5:46 PM

Cindy Anthony’s declarations of support for daughter Casey drew TV stations’ scrutiny when 2,000 pages of documents in the Anthony case were released today.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing read Cindy’s words to Casey:

“I just want you to know that I am in no way upset with you for anything. I will always be here for you. We will always be together. You, me and Caylee. Time is running out here on Earth. We will all be together.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. (Anthony is pictured in this photo by the Sentinel’s Red Huber.)

Kealing noted that Cindy made those comments even though Casey had alleged that her father and brother abused her.

WOFL-Ch. 35’s Holly Bristow said Cindy’s letters were the most interesting of the documents she had reviewed so far. Cindy wrote that she read Casey’s letters to jailhouse pen pal Robyn Adams two to three times and that “what I saw was my daughter desperate for human compassion and friendship.”

Cindy complimented Casey on the young woman’s long hair and “talked some trash” about bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, Bristow reported.

Cindy also said she wasn’t convinced Caylee’s remains had been found and that “the case is one big cover-up to cover up shoddy police work,” Bristow added.
WESH and WOFL relayed Cindy’s distress at watching Casey fall in a courthouse elevator and chip her tooth.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich focused on Anthony family investigator Dominic Casey and his reliance on a psychic.

“At least one e-mail shows a psychic was making up a fantastic story to explain how Caylee was kidnapped to Venezuela and that the Anthonys’ private investigator, Dominic Casey, was claiming to be helping defense attorney Jose Baez sell that story to Geraldo” Rivera, Belich said.

The e-mails reveal that Dominic Casey’s tips “came mostly from psychics,” Belich said, and that he had disparaging names for Baez.

Baez told WFTV that he cut ties with Dominic Casey because “it was obvious the private eye was making stuff up,” Belich said.

WESH’s Kealing also highlighted comments by investigator Casey.  The private eye said he had visited the spot where Caylee’s remains were found a month later. He expressed frustration about not finding the child and surmised that the child was placed there later.

On WOFL, anchor Bob Frier and attorney Diana Tennis, who offers analysis for the Fox station, talked about Cindy’s letters.

Frier noted that the letters were stamped “Jose Baez law firm” and “legal documents — do not open.”

Frier asked, “A. Was he channeling the mail for Cindy so the jail wouldn’t read it? And B. Why’d the jail then read it?”

Tennis wondered how someone at the jail started to read the mail. But she added: “It’s clear that these were not legal documents and theoretically, by the jail rules, those are the only letters that go into the jail that don’t get looked at.”

so once again BOZO breaks the rules......makes his own rules....when does someone, anyone stop him???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2010, 06:22:24 PM »

We promise.   

I don't promise!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.