April 27, 2024, 05:09:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171119 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:03 PM
dearmont@netzero.com
Subject: RE: Athens

Luke) I have team on standby to move on notice) should any attempt be made at harming Caylee) they will be dealt with accordingly ... Dominic!
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc.

I'd love to slap the chit outta this azzwipe!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »

I starting compiling some of the emails between Dominic (D) and Luke (L). I started in about Aug20, woo8 not sure of the exact date and too lazy to go back. I stopped on Aug. 29 because I didn't want this to be too long. I left out some of the really boring early ones. I'll add more as I read if some more good stuff comes up.

From D
Padilla has nothing, he is guessing and trying to get information from me to grandstand.
Padilla is a speculator and we feed tit bits for him to play with, be assured he is under my
direction and control ... The target you8 say in Casselberry, is this a possibility to
Caylee?

From L
Did I mention that George Anthony worked security at WFTV in Orlando - same place JP Chatt is weekend NEs Director?? The circle of friends all attended same college in Orlando also -or
most of them did.
D
Thank you Luke) you remember asking about whether Ricardo drove Casey's car?
And the connection to the Dances Royale girl maybe located at Little Lake Barton? Okay; OCSO
released results of "Air Samples" from the "Body Farm"
which test positive for decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car, although they say this is
"new" science "it is reliable".
I have just received confirmation that a Stripper DID go missing sometime backMayor
June possibly. I have a gut feeling that Jesse and Ricardo are strongly connected to
the "body theory" in the trunk of the car . .
L
Okay - not to change course mid-stream but - might want to take a little closer look at ol’
Tony - and maybe his next door neighbors Oscar and Laura
(?) Florez. Can't tell you why other than an odd feeling. Can't tell for sure on Google
Earth if that address is a high rise or the condo units next door - maybe you know. IF it is
the high rise - I would then feel better about my gut. Well) we did say there was a body moved in that car - not Caylee - but maybe this "Carole"
from the stripclub?

D
Thank you Luke) I will not lose heart) regardless of the difficulties which may be
encountered. I become attached to my case and I need to bring Caylee home) respectfully. I
follow the evidence Luke and understand that with the guidance and help of experts such as
yourself, closure is obtainable. You know Luke) maybe Caylee would be better off where she is
but only if we know where this may be.  Ricardo's apartment is a 3 story townhouse with garage at the rear first floor area which may or may not have a floor drain. When you say evidence of the murder in Ricardo's apartment) who's murder do you refer? Maybe Carol the dancer? Or do I have to consider Caylee.
Casey and Caylee did stay over at Ricardo's a few nights on and off in May and June. Amy and
JP also live there with Ricardo. During the last couple of days there has been a more
noticeable nervousness in Casey's voice and when I feel this she always looks directly into
my eyes and I feel her pain) I comfort her with a hug and reassurance that I will remain with
her through this ordeal. I believe in Casey butj stand ready for what realization may become)
'en then I will remain with Casey) Caylee and family until such time as I am no longer
needed.

L
Just between us) there's evidence in Ricardo's apt of the murder - floor drain -
tissue/fluids - not sure where the floor drain is - may be in a basement area.

D
I am thinking Georgia maybe North Florida/Gainesville) FL area and still believe Jesse by and
family are the ones. Ricardo keeps coming back into play on our end) maybe Ricardo is the one
that parked Casey's car at Amscot ... take care!

L
Morales was the one who was using the car - just not sure why it was abandoned at all - was
,e plan to say it had been stolen? How long had it been missing? Do you have anything that
has come up that mentions Columbia SC area?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2010, 06:47:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-cindy-stands-by-her-daughter-says-they-will-all-be-together.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy stands by her daughter, says they will all be together
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 5 2010 5:46 PM

Cindy Anthony’s declarations of support for daughter Casey drew TV stations’ scrutiny when 2,000 pages of documents in the Anthony case were released today.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing read Cindy’s words to Casey:

“I just want you to know that I am in no way upset with you for anything. I will always be here for you. We will always be together. You, me and Caylee. Time is running out here on Earth. We will all be together.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. (Anthony is pictured in this photo by the Sentinel’s Red Huber.)

Kealing noted that Cindy made those comments even though Casey had alleged that her father and brother abused her.

WOFL-Ch. 35’s Holly Bristow said Cindy’s letters were the most interesting of the documents she had reviewed so far. Cindy wrote that she read Casey’s letters to jailhouse pen pal Robyn Adams two to three times and that “what I saw was my daughter desperate for human compassion and friendship.”

Cindy complimented Casey on the young woman’s long hair and “talked some trash” about bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, Bristow reported.

Cindy also said she wasn’t convinced Caylee’s remains had been found and that “the case is one big cover-up to cover up shoddy police work,” Bristow added.
WESH and WOFL relayed Cindy’s distress at watching Casey fall in a courthouse elevator and chip her tooth.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich focused on Anthony family investigator Dominic Casey and his reliance on a psychic.

“At least one e-mail shows a psychic was making up a fantastic story to explain how Caylee was kidnapped to Venezuela and that the Anthonys’ private investigator, Dominic Casey, was claiming to be helping defense attorney Jose Baez sell that story to Geraldo” Rivera, Belich said.

The e-mails reveal that Dominic Casey’s tips “came mostly from psychics,” Belich said, and that he had disparaging names for Baez.

Baez told WFTV that he cut ties with Dominic Casey because “it was obvious the private eye was making stuff up,” Belich said.

WESH’s Kealing also highlighted comments by investigator Casey.  The private eye said he had visited the spot where Caylee’s remains were found a month later. He expressed frustration about not finding the child and surmised that the child was placed there later.

On WOFL, anchor Bob Frier and attorney Diana Tennis, who offers analysis for the Fox station, talked about Cindy’s letters.

Frier noted that the letters were stamped “Jose Baez law firm” and “legal documents — do not open.”

Frier asked, “A. Was he channeling the mail for Cindy so the jail wouldn’t read it? And B. Why’d the jail then read it?”

Tennis wondered how someone at the jail started to read the mail. But she added: “It’s clear that these were not legal documents and theoretically, by the jail rules, those are the only letters that go into the jail that don’t get looked at.”

so once again BOZO breaks the rules......makes his own rules....when does someone, anyone stop him???
Duh,bub,bub......I've been reading all afternoon and seriously my brain feels numb.
Had to comment on this one tho, yep, more unethical moves, yet he's still here???   Plus, even DC recognized JB's game early on, media, media media with emphasis on the ME part.  Just goes to show you, when a girl from the right side of the tracks kills her child and hooks up with an unscrupulous lawyer, the family is certifiably insane, add in some PI's , psychics, bounty hunters, it can be spun to the outer limits........it's unbelievable how many people were being investigated.....back to reading
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24527762/detail.html
State Releases Evidence In Anthony Case
Anthony, 24, Charged With Murdering Daughter

POSTED: Thursday, August 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT August 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla -- The state attorney's office released 2,000 pages of discovery documents in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony Thursday afternoon.
The documents include letters to Anthony in jail and new theories about Caylee Anthony's death.

The prosecution released e-mails written by former Anthony family private investigator Dominic Casey.

One month before the toddler's body was found, Dominic Casey e-mailed a map to another investigator that marks the exact spot Caylee's body would later be found
Detectives said they have looked extensively into Dominic Casey and the odd circumstances surrounding the map.

Dominic Casey was very close to George and Cindy Anthony following the their granddaughter's disappearance. He worked for free to investigate tips phoned into the family.

Newly released e-mails show that Dominic Casey had contact with a psychic who led him to the woods off Hopespring Drive one month before Caylee's body was found nearby. Dominic Casey told investigators he did not see anything unusual when he went out there.

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen),"

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."
In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

Dominic Casey had these concerns about George Anthony very early on in the investigation, but over the following months, he continues to look for clues about Caylee's disappearance.

Dominic Casey also investigated a theory that the body of a dead stripper had been placed in Casey Anthony's car. He also looked into Casey Anthony possibly being involved in Medicare fraud and drug dealing.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area in Orange County in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »

Thank-you, hope these letters are interesting 

Oh my goodness tried reading the letters had to stop got a raging headache----just shoot me already     sl
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: August 05, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »

Oh, this is priceless 
Check out the last email in this group

Aug 30

L
Dominic - do you have anything that points to the Fairview Shores area NNW of Orlando?
D
No Luke nothing that points to that direction. Do you have anything on a member of the
Anthony family not including Casey? ... Dominic!
9/1
D
The Johnsons location is: 7777 Narcoossee Road. It took two (2) weeks to pick up the car
hecause Amscot did not report it "abandoned" until then.
Iscot corporate office instructed the manager to have it towed. In the meantime) Casey was
using Amy's car which Amy let her use while in PRo The excuse Casey gave was the car broke
down on Colonial Drive and two (2) men helped push the car into the parking lot. She called
Lazarro who came and picked her up and told him her dad would get the car . . .
L
Damn -I was afraid of that - you got two bodies now. This one is a male) mid-twenties
connected to the Fusion Club also and the drugs - remains are in the area to the rear of
Johnsons Wrecking Service location on Narcoosee ..
Got to find out the name and address of the tow driver - he may be connected to this also.
Will send you a google shot of the area.

L
Let’s put it this way, and I really don't want to go there - but- if Caylee was in the back
of the car at the time it was towed) George most certainly would have found her. If this is true) he may have panicked and laid her out there - someone at the Wrecker service/Auto Parts
store may have seen him do this - what do you think?

D
Well) Let's put it this way) I have always been suspicious of George ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2010, 07:10:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24529927/detail.html
Investigator Thought Caylee's Remains Were PlantedRevelations Part Of New Document Release In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 5:49 pm EDT August 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:45 pm EDT August 5, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
Thousands more pages of evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony include hundreds of e-mails from the private investigator who searched the woods for Caylee Anthony’s remains.

The documents show Dominic Casey’s belief that someone other than Casey must have put the remains in the woods before they were discovered.

Casey was working with the Anthony family at the time when the remains were discovered.
In the documents, Casey acknowledges that in November of 2008, a month before the remains were discovered, he was led to the woods along Suburban Drive by a psychic.

Casey found nothing on his search.

“With all this activity on the Suburban location, and by so many, why in the hell did we miss Caylee Marie if in fact she was there?” Casey wrote.

“The perp is out there as we have believed from the beginning,” Casey said in the e-mail.

Casey wrote he did have suspicions of involvement by Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee’s remains.

“There is something to this character,” Casey wrote.

The latest document release also include several pages of Kronk’s time sheets documenting where he was on key dates in the case.

The day Caylee was last seen, June 18, 2008, Kronk was working his meter reading job 10 miles away from the Anthony home.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2010, 07:21:01 PM »

It get's better...

L
If George did find Caylee in the back of the car and then concealed the body
- once the investigation started and dogs were brought in - don't you think it's likely he
would attempt to move the body elsewhere? I'm working a case in MD where the victims remains were moved 5 times over a four month period.Have you kept track of Georges/Lee's movements in the past 6-8 weeks?

D
Cannot say that I have kept track of George/Lee's movements but have observed how talkative
Lee was in the beginning, now he is very subdued yet snappy at times. George goes ballistic at the slightest thing . . . Caylee was born 8-9-2005, George filed for divorce 12-29-2005 and the filing was dismissed 11-28-2007.The period between 11-28-2007 and June 16, 2008 appears to have been extremely dysfunctional within the family. Bear in mind, George was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16,2008 when "both" are reported (by George) to have left the house at 1250 pm "as normal"; at250 pm George states he left the house. At 303 pm, Casey called George's cell, he did not answer. Casey then made four (4) calls to Cindy: 410 pm Work, 411 pm Cell, 413 pm Cindy's Cell, 414 pm Cindy's work ... . Luke, from the beginning I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee. Here is the way it goes, George snaps and he "hides Caylee" at the house while Casey is getting ready, Casey comes from her room and asks were Caylee is, George tells~sey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of~Caylee. Now how does DNA get into Casey's car and Cay lee relocated?

L
\O~kay -I'm back from the swimming pool. It wouldn't be too difficult for George to plant the
Jir) since he was a former police officer) he probably would know how to do that - as for
the "other" evidence - some bodily fluids could have been collected over time it this were
planned well in advance - which I think is the case - you said Cindy's father is in a nursing
home??
Did the "other" evidence have a DNA profile that matched Caylee?? What was the reason for
the divorce filing? There was some speculation that George was Caylee's father - any
thoughts?

D
WOW! Okay) rather than being planned for some time more like brewing for some time and then
"snap") yes Cindy's father is in a nursing home in Mount Dora) FL) as for "other" DNA profile
matching) this information has not been released however John Allen once again today stated
DNA places Caylee in the trunk of the car. Reason for divorce filing? Speculation is George
had an affair however he was the Plaintiff. I suspect sexual abuse of Casey and that she may
have seen her father "look" at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized . . .

L
Thought so - they need real cadaver dogs to search that area - the remains are not going to
be out in the open. My guess is that George is the one that knows where Caylee is. Does
George have any relatives in North Port FL) north of Ft.Myers?

D
I am not sure if George does or not ..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »

Burned out now. Gotta stop. George is gonna pulverize Dominic.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: August 05, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »

I wonder if Dominic is in hiding.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: August 05, 2010, 07:37:34 PM »

and there is going to be a long line behind him.....LP, the LE, Tony, JP Chatt just to name a few!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 05, 2010, 07:38:48 PM »

Thank-you, hope these letters are interesting 

Oh my goodness tried reading the letters had to stop got a raging headache----just shoot me already     sl

It is too much to absorb at one time.My brain just says no more.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »

Didn't he move his office....he has no address or phone number on his website....just email request

http://dgator.com/default.aspx

sounds skeered to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »

Me too.
I know one thing.If you put this whole bunch in a room for a couple of hours,we would really have something to talk about.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »

Didn't he move his office....he has no address or phone number on his website....just email request

sounds skeered to me!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 05, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »

sounds skeered to me!!
In defense of these two......we all know that the first people to be looked at in these situations are the family.  No different here, IMO.  I don't know if George molested Casey or not, but I will take his word over hers if he does deny it.  Also, that would have been the ticket for Cindy to finally be rid of George and she never acted on it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: August 05, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/05/1763523/tarot-card-readers-used-in-missing.html
Posted on Thursday, 08.05.10

Tarot card readers used in missing girl case
 .The Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A former private investigator for the family of Caylee Anthony regularly consulted tarot card readers for leads into the case of the missing Florida toddler.

New evidence released Thursday by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando contains e-mails between private investigator Dominic Casey and a team of tarot card readers who offered leads into the 2-year-old toddler's disappearance.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her daughter's murder. Casey has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.

The tarot card readers also provided leads on other missing-persons cases in Florida, including that of Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in February 2009.

~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »

LOL! I looked up to see what page I was on and saw 116 out of over 1000 and said aww he** no! Can't do it!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »

LOL! I looked up to see what page I was on and saw 116 out of over 1000 and said aww he** no! Can't do it!

Hi gizzie......much of it is repeated over and over and over and over....gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »

uummmm, I wonder if Luke has the stuff to back up these statements....betcha not!!  sniff, sniff...do I smell lawsuit

Sent: Wednesday) August 20) 2008 9:07 AM
To: dominic@dgator.com
Subject: RE: photos of the houses on Foley and Paradi
Dominic,  Lazarro and Morales are involved - Fusion nightclub is part of the distribution ring- they're moving Ecstasy as part of the narcotics - distribution is into NW Florida) Georgia) and South Carolina (Columbia area). There is also been at least one murder recently - female - body dumped into a lake - could be Little Lake Barton. Strong indications of Asian connection - might be associated with someone who works/owns Golden Palace Thai restaurant in
Orlando. This person(s) may live vicinity of Bear Claw Run. I'll work on the Georgia link -have put that aside as it was not directly connected with Caylee's disappearance.
Luke

I'm reading some of these and am confused    who is this Luke guy, a psychic?

yep...he made a call to LE too....

http://www.momlogic.com/blog_content/anthony_pdf/17823611.pdf

page 7.......fruit loop number 2 checking in!!!
Thank-you    this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.