April 28, 2024, 06:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171146 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »

I would really love to see all of Dom C's depositions or interviews or whatever it was that we didn't get. How can he claim anything is work product when he was making up the crap as he went along?

Disgusting!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2010, 10:27:06 AM »

Ok, I am stunned and speechless!  This is so insane, not even the best mystery writer could come up with all this crap!  Judge Perry has his work cut out for him, but thank God, I believe he is the best there is, in this ridiculous circus.  I pray that Baez, Dominic, Cindy etc... get what they deserve in the long run.  I have never seen so much corruption and unethical actions in the legal system in my life.  It's so freakin' ridiculous!  And all it should be about is poor Caylee..  All these people are either making money or a name for themselves off an innocent child.  They seem to have forgotten the true issue. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!  I'm going to be sick...   I only pray these people get what should be coming to them.   

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #542 on: August 06, 2010, 10:28:28 AM »

And in March 2009, Dominic said: Joy did go on Scared Monkeys and Webleuths and ended up being slammed) she called me in tears and now she has come to the realization of what happens when you engage in these forums. Poor girl I feel bad for her but she had to
learn.

Bad Monkeys! Bad!  No bananas for a week!
He feels bad for her?  Oh Puhleeeze............Joy kept herself alive and well on YouTube for months and months, yeah right, Poor Joy. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #543 on: August 06, 2010, 10:33:36 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthonys-mom-sends-letters-of.html
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Casey Anthony's Mom Sends Letters Of Support To Daughter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/06/the-anthony-encliepedia-dominic-casey-and-the-psychics/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: Dominic Casey and the psychicsPosted on August 6th, 2010 by Valhall

I was waiting to see what Val would have to say. And of course she did not disappoint!  LOL...slick-dick Monkey Devil!

I know!   Monkey Devil!

slick-dick.....    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   
I just can't get over the stupidity of these people.    I can't wait for Karma.    Justice for Caylee.

I wonder if Conway or Bozo will have a statement for the media concerning this doc dump.

Hi everyone.   I'm enjoying all your posts this morning.      an angelic monkey
slick dick is right Sassy, the more we learn the more (and I hate to say this) I feel that Caylee is truly in a better place.  What kind of life would she have lead with these unscrupulous immoral idiots?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »

My, my, my…..

Cindy doesn’t believe Caylee’s dead (even said so on the witness stand a few days back)
YET…she’s trying to blame Jessee, Kronk, Leonard, etc. for killing Caylee.

Dominic is a wealth of information!!!  Totally understandable why he fought so hard to not be deposed!  HA!!  He’s a big bag of wind!  They need to take his P.I. License away from him.  I pity anyone who would spend on red cent on Dominic for P.I. services.

Boy-o-boy.  We all know how upset George has been over KC accusing him of bad stuff.
What will George feel now about Dominic thinking he’s guilty.

AND….Dominic talking about maybe KC saw a look in Caylee’s eyes that she (KC) remembers and talking about George….Is Dominic REALLY trying to say that George was doing something bad to Caylee all along?

Oh…and they’re even wondering if George is Caylee’s father!?!

Wow, just wow!!

Brandi to answer your question…YES!  Dominic is in hiding….he knows what he’s done!!

SunnyinTX….yes, that’s a long line looking for Mr. Dominic…the fantabulous P.I.  Ha hahahah

Oh, oh…Dom say Brad assured him he would get paid $20,000 for security at the memorial and everyone BUT Dom got paid!!  Brad’s name is muddied, too.

I've finally caught up reading the posts.  I'm giddy.  So good to see all this mush come spilling out into the Florida sunshine!  tee hee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »

So did Cindy mail the envelopes using Baez's return address or did Baez send them?  Why was the jail reading them, Tennis asked.....could it be that when Casey leaves her cell that the guards go in and inspect what is there and that is how a letter was first found from Cindy with the Baez envelope, which caused them to begin opening all of her mail?  I would really like to know which party is responsible for once again breaking rules. 

Here is Kathi Belich's report........   
http://www.wftv.com/video/24531004/index.html
Thanks Trimm, I've got it now!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: August 06, 2010, 10:35:53 AM »

And in March 2009, Dominic said: Joy did go on Scared Monkeys and Webleuths and ended up being slammed) she called me in tears and now she has come to the realization of what happens when you engage in these forums. Poor girl I feel bad for her but she had to
learn.

Bad Monkeys! Bad!  No bananas for a week!
He feels bad for her?  Oh Puhleeeze............Joy kept herself alive and well on YouTube for months and months, yeah right, Poor Joy. 

Exactly.   She also made a point of being in front of the cameras every opportunity she had, when she should have been home taking care of her children.    Poor girl my azz.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:20 AM »

I'm guessing it is alright with Cindy that Casey threw out accusations about George and Lee and sexual molestation? Just another day at the Anthony home?

hi nr, sure looks that way....sn-cin needs some serious mental health care....and she needs it now. I always thought it would be georgieboy who lost his mind first...but now I am sure it it will be sin-cin....she is well on her way to a total and complete mental breakdown...IMO..LOL  and no, this is not a prediction and no I will not come back and remind everyone  I predicted this
Hi, I'm torn between she is nuts and needs some serious care, and she is doing this all for a reason.

I think it is both ..she is nuts..and somewhere in her convoluted reasoning she thinks all this is going to play out in Casey's going free.  Look how many times all these players have been shown to be liars with their hands in the cookie jar..and yet it is like they just can't help themselves..they keep doing it over and over.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 06, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »

I might get bile in my mouth for saying this...but I am beginning to understand why the A's said some of the crazy things they said .....the frigging psychics said so much smack and the A's picked up on every word.....remember georgieboy saying Caylee was being moved around?

Dominic - I'm pretty sure we're looking for someone with the last name Rivera that has Caylee, but believe they are in Orlando Metro area. The lines link up almost perfectly between Rivera's that live on streets we have picked up on all along Claiborne Ct J GregoryPd, Long Needle Ct, Lake Nona Rd - and they all seem to lead to 3818 Marsh Lilly Dr. If these people are all related - it would be perfect - it would show that Caylee was being
moved from house to house.
You have to see this drawn up on a map for it to make any sense.
Luke

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #549 on: August 06, 2010, 11:10:05 AM »

I'm guessing it is alright with Cindy that Casey threw out accusations about George and Lee and sexual molestation? Just another day at the Anthony home?

hi nr, sure looks that way....sn-cin needs some serious mental health care....and she needs it now. I always thought it would be georgieboy who lost his mind first...but now I am sure it it will be sin-cin....she is well on her way to a total and complete mental breakdown...IMO..LOL  and no, this is not a prediction and no I will not come back and remind everyone  I predicted this
Hi, I'm torn between she is nuts and needs some serious care, and she is doing this all for a reason.

I hear you!    We all know we can't trust her.   Maybe its a little of both - she's nuts and she's got a motive.   
That could be a little of both. I can't take anymore of these letters and emails 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #550 on: August 06, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »

AND….Dominic talking about maybe KC saw a look in Caylee’s eyes that she (KC) remembers and talking about George….Is Dominic REALLY trying to say that George was doing something bad to Caylee all along?

Oh…and they’re even wondering if George is Caylee’s father!?!         This really startled me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 06, 2010, 11:15:06 AM »

try both!!!  she really thinks she is smarter and slicker than anyone else...she proved that during the Morgan depos....but she is also a fruit loop IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 06, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/06/the-anthony-encliepedia-dominic-casey-and-the-psychics/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: Dominic Casey and the psychicsPosted on August 6th, 2010 by Valhall

I was waiting to see what Val would have to say. And of course she did not disappoint!  LOL...slick-dick Monkey Devil!

I know!   Monkey Devil!

I just can't get over the stupidity of these people.    I can't wait for Karma.    Justice for Caylee.

I wonder if Conway or Bozo will have a statement for the media concerning this doc dump.

Hi Sassy   Bozo already said he broke off relationship with DC casue he was making up lies   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 06, 2010, 11:33:50 AM »

I might get bile in my mouth for saying this...but I am beginning to understand why the A's said some of the crazy things they said .....the frigging psychics said so much smack and the A's picked up on every word.....remember georgieboy saying Caylee was being moved around?

Dominic - I'm pretty sure we're looking for someone with the last name Rivera that has Caylee, but believe they are in Orlando Metro area. The lines link up almost perfectly between Rivera's that live on streets we have picked up on all along Claiborne Ct J GregoryPd, Long Needle Ct, Lake Nona Rd - and they all seem to lead to 3818 Marsh Lilly Dr. If these people are all related - it would be perfect - it would show that Caylee was being
Luke

And when GA went aruond saying they were watching the kidnappers' house. That too was from the psychic friends. Although I'm sure he didn't know it was from the psychic dream team.
Was DC too lazy to come up with his own ideas for investigation? Did he really have to stake out innocent people based on just Luke's say-so? Although I think after a while Dominic did count on Luke as a friend and confidant.
And I'm going to get slammed for this, but sometimes I felt sorry for Dominic. For example I could totally relate to the urge to "get back at" Baez. I'm not saying it was right though. This case did break him financially. Karma for trying to throw innocents under the bus I guess.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 06, 2010, 11:38:19 AM »

I know!   Monkey Devil!

Hi Sassy   Bozo already said he broke off relationship with DC casue he was making up lies   

Um, word to Baez: according to the emails Dominic dumped Baez due to no pay. Baez even responded, startled, informing Dominic that he thought DC had been doing this pro bono.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 06, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »

I know!   Monkey Devil!

Um, word to Baez: according to the emails Dominic dumped Baez due to no pay. Baez even responded, startled, informing Dominic that he thought DC had been doing this pro bono.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: August 06, 2010, 12:00:28 PM »

Luke

Hi Sunny and all.  I remember all of the crazy things George was saying---now we know where they came from.  Remember the day, "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee?" And "She's been moved...." so many times?  And Cindy or George insisting she was in Puerto Rico?  That must have been at the stage in D. Casey's charade that she was in Puerto Rico enroute to Venezuala.  One of the most ludicrous was that two armed men were holding Caylee.  What?  It would take two armed men to restrain a two-year-old?  I'd like to know at whose direction George was dragging that ridiculous sign-trailer around.

If George and Cindy were acting under Dominick C's direction and they had been paying him a lot of money and believed him, I would feel sort of sorry for them to have been taken in by DC at such a tragic circumstance.  But since they are themselves so obnoxious and they didn't pay Casey, well, they got what they paid for.

It also appears that Cindy was pulling the strings beyond the scene.  And then D. Casey started acting at the direction of that psycho  psychic, either he lost his mind too, or he never had one.   Both, I suspect.  He lost what little mind he had left.

For a long time I believed and I still do believe that on June 24th George found out that Caylee was dead and he either saw her or smelled the terrible odor and he colluded with Casey to dispose of the body. (I hate using these terms to describe sweet little Caylee, but that's what it was, IMO.) IMO Cindy was kept in the dark until after the third 911 call, at which time George told her the story and they all, Lee included, engaged in a cover up.  It is obvious that Cindy at least knew where Caylee had been placed in the woods and she did everything she could to prevent Tim Miller's group finding her.

I hope that idiot Geraldo Rivera reads this.  He deserves nothing better. His sucking up to that fool Baez was ridiculous.  I know there are many Hispanics in this country who are intelligent, fine, upstanding people and many of them might be attorneys. I don't think Baez is one of them.  For Rivera to suck up to him that way was, IMO, racist. "The first Hispanic to handle a case of this magnitude." Horsefeathers.  I'm an American.  I assume Baez and Rivera are too.  That's the country with which I identify.  Rivera was born in this country.  I don't know about Baez, but at what point does one proudly become an American---never?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 06, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 06, 2010
Jose Baez Embarassment Continues

His blog said this:

Jose Baez, who has known that Caylee was dead from the beginning, as his letters show, cooked up stories to peddle to Geraldo about live Caylee sightings. This is why his "juvenile" letters to law enforcement contain NO cooperating information on locating Caylee; only juvenile taunts and insults.

What letters is he referring to? Something that came out in this last doc dump?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: August 06, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »

Luke

And when GA went aruond saying they were watching the kidnappers' house. That too was from the psychic friends. Although I'm sure he didn't know it was from the psychic dream team.
Was DC too lazy to come up with his own ideas for investigation? Did he really have to stake out innocent people based on just Luke's say-so? Although I think after a while Dominic did count on Luke as a friend and confidant.
And I'm going to get slammed for this, but sometimes I felt sorry for Dominic. For example I could totally relate to the urge to "get back at" Baez. I'm not saying it was right though. This case did break him financially. Karma for trying to throw innocents under the bus I guess

Scatty, read this and it will free you from feeling sorry for DC.....

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:14 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
08129 PI/Privileged and Confidential ... Scheme ...

Luke ... Please let me have your thoughts ... Dominic!

Why did Casey frequently travel to Jacksonville? Oh yes) then there is Tampa. This is no longer a mystery. Today I hit the "Big Boys and Girls" at the top of the Trafficking/Escort Service/Medicaid Fraud scheme and they are singing. We now have the answer to how Casey supported herself or should I say) how she thought she would support herself. Casey's entry into this scheme resulted in the disappearance of Caylee Marie. How may You ask?) Casey got
in too deep and realized that she had joined a "lifetime club") panicked and attempted to rescind membership.
During Her attempt at rescinding membership) Caylee Marie mysteriously disappeared) what would Casey do? She could not go home) how could she explain where Caylee Marie was? So she turned to the very person who) unknowingly to Her) is the one that introduced Her to the 'lub" Anthony Lazarro. She would stay at his apartment) a place that she would feel "safe".
~ittle did Casey realize) she had relocated herself into "protective custody". There would be times that Casey would question her security with Anthony Lazarro. These would be the times that she would stay at Ricardo Morales) JP Chatt and Amy Huizenga's townhouse and of course
to avoid suspicion from the Grund's) Casey had to include Jesse which included staying with him from time to time . . . Jesse became very nervous because he knew from what Casey had told him) the day would come when all would realize that Caylee Marie was missing . . . hence his immediate exit to Georgia following Casey's arrest.
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 06, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »

Luke

And I'm going to get slammed for this, but sometimes I felt sorry for Dominic. For example I could totally relate to the urge to "get back at" Baez. I'm not saying it was right though. This case did break him financially. Karma for trying to throw innocents under the bus I guess

Scatty, read this and it will free you from feeling sorry for DC.....

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:14 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
08129 PI/Privileged and Confidential ... Scheme ...

Luke ... Please let me have your thoughts ... Dominic!

Why did Casey frequently travel to Jacksonville? Oh yes) then there is Tampa. This is no longer a mystery. Today I hit the "Big Boys and Girls" at the top of the Trafficking/Escort Service/Medicaid Fraud scheme and they are singing. We now have the answer to how Casey supported herself or should I say) how she thought she would support herself. Casey's entry into this scheme resulted in the disappearance of Caylee Marie. How may You ask?) Casey got
in too deep and realized that she had joined a "lifetime club") panicked and attempted to rescind membership.
During Her attempt at rescinding membership) Caylee Marie mysteriously disappeared) what would Casey do? She could not go home) how could she explain where Caylee Marie was? So she turned to the very person who) unknowingly to Her) is the one that introduced Her to the 'lub" Anthony Lazarro. She would stay at his apartment) a place that she would feel "safe".
~ittle did Casey realize) she had relocated herself into "protective custody". There would be times that Casey would question her security with Anthony Lazarro. These would be the times that she would stay at Ricardo Morales) JP Chatt and Amy Huizenga's townhouse and of course
to avoid suspicion from the Grund's) Casey had to include Jesse which included staying with him from time to time . . . Jesse became very nervous because he knew from what Casey had told him) the day would come when all would realize that Caylee Marie was missing . . . hence his immediate exit to Georgia following Casey's arrest.
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

I know, I know.  Embarassed I always start feeling sorry for someone when I think they're the "underdog". Then the "dog" gets out from under and attacks me. Metaphorically speaking of course. Nah, you're right, he deserves no sympathy. Especially when I remember the bunch of people he and Cindy compiled and profiled for the No Admittance list to Casey's Caylee's memorial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.