April 28, 2024, 11:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171157 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 06, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

If George is innocent in Caylees demise he needs to get out on his own, and get his own lawyer now. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: August 06, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »

All this nonsense started when Baez refused a gag order.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 06, 2010, 12:57:30 PM »

I might get bile in my mouth for saying this...but I am beginning to understand why the A's said some of the crazy things they said .....the frigging psychics said so much smack and the A's picked up on every word.....remember georgieboy saying Caylee was being moved around?

Dominic - I'm pretty sure we're looking for someone with the last name Rivera that has Caylee, but believe they are in Orlando Metro area. The lines link up almost perfectly between Rivera's that live on streets we have picked up on all along Claiborne Ct J GregoryPd, Long Needle Ct, Lake Nona Rd - and they all seem to lead to 3818 Marsh Lilly Dr. If these people are all related - it would be perfect - it would show that Caylee was being
moved from house to house.
You have to see this drawn up on a map for it to make any sense.
Luke

BBM.....actually this explains a lot of what they said!  Remember George..."The body in the trunk is not my grandaughter" (my version). He was told is was some woman's body that was transported in that car. But in the end, if they read what has been released as far as forensic evidence, they have known for a looooong time that everything points to Casey. So why go on the stand a couple of weeks ago and say "I still think Caylee is alive"?

But what doesn't make sense is that none of this comes from Casey. Was she ever asked to verify any of this and if she was asked did she think, "sounds good to me" and went along with the whole damn story. Was this what Baez was referring to when he said we would all understand?  A fabricated mob/drug ring, A. Lazzaro a main player, she couldn't leave, she couldn't say a word, they took Caylee to ensure her silence, they killed her, story?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2010, 01:01:02 PM »

I'm guessing it is alright with Cindy that Casey threw out accusations about George and Lee and sexual molestation? Just another day at the Anthony home?

hi nr, sure looks that way....sn-cin needs some serious mental health care....and she needs it now. I always thought it would be georgieboy who lost his mind first...but now I am sure it it will be sin-cin....she is well on her way to a total and complete mental breakdown...IMO..LOL  and no, this is not a prediction and no I will not come back and remind everyone  I predicted this
Hi, I'm torn between she is nuts and needs some serious care, and she is doing this all for a reason.

I think it is both ..she is nuts..and somewhere in her convoluted reasoning she thinks all this is going to play out in Casey's going free.  Look how many times all these players have been shown to be liars with their hands in the cookie jar..and yet it is like they just can't help themselves..they keep doing it over and over.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 06, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »

Does anyone know if the A's were paying Dominic?
I never thought that was the case.

We need a real document dump.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 06, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »

I might get bile in my mouth for saying this...but I am beginning to understand why the A's said some of the crazy things they said .....the frigging psychics said so much smack and the A's picked up on every word.....remember georgieboy saying Caylee was being moved around?

Dominic - I'm pretty sure we're looking for someone with the last name Rivera that has Caylee, but believe they are in Orlando Metro area. The lines link up almost perfectly between Rivera's that live on streets we have picked up on all along Claiborne Ct J GregoryPd, Long Needle Ct, Lake Nona Rd - and they all seem to lead to 3818 Marsh Lilly Dr. If these people are all related - it would be perfect - it would show that Caylee was being
moved from house to house.
You have to see this drawn up on a map for it to make any sense.
Luke

BBM.....actually this explains a lot of what they said!  Remember George..."The body in the trunk is not my grandaughter" (my version). He was told is was some woman's body that was transported in that car. But in the end, if they read what has been released as far as forensic evidence, they have known for a looooong time that everything points to Casey. So why go on the stand a couple of weeks ago and say "I still think Caylee is alive"?

But what doesn't make sense is that none of this comes from Casey. Was she ever asked to verify any of this and if she was asked did she think, "sounds good to me" and went along with the whole damn story. Was this what Baez was referring to when he said we would all understand?  A fabricated mob/drug ring, A. Lazzaro a main player, she couldn't leave, she couldn't say a word, they took Caylee to ensure her silence, they killed her, story?

Remember CAs question to Kc in the jail house tapes? Are we in danger?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: August 06, 2010, 01:08:56 PM »

I wonder if this is the first time the As are finding out that 90% of info from DC was based on Luke's theories?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »

I wonder if this is the first time the As are finding out that 90% of info from DC was based on Luke's theories?

Im just glad it all came out like this. As disturbing as it to read we can put it in timeline fashion there hard attempts to muddy a jury pool by use of the media. Very disturbing, will we see charges against any of these players after Kcs trial?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 06, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »

JP rules that dp remains!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 06, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-perry-orders-20100806,0,7309020.story

Casey Anthony ruling: Motions against death penalty denied
Chief Orange-Osceola Circuit Judge Belvin Perry denies motions challenging constitutionality of certain elements of Florida's death-penalty statute

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #570 on: August 06, 2010, 01:28:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-perry-orders-20100806,0,7309020.story

Chief Orange-Osceola Circuit Judge Belvin Perry denies motions challenging constitutionality of certain elements of Florida's death-penalty statute
Thank-you.  I already thought he did that    So much to follow in this case I get confused 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 06, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

thanks tupelo and thanks JP

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: August 06, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »

Thank-you.  I already thought he did that    So much to follow in this case I get confused 

For some reason, so did I.

Maybe we are just clairvoyant. LOL

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2010, 01:35:12 PM »

Does anyone know if the A's were paying Dominic?
I never thought that was the case.

We need a real document dump.

Looks like they never paid him anything!    What a mess. They deserve each other!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2010, 01:57:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24539314/detail.html

Motions Against Death Penalty For Casey Denied

Defense Files Series Of Motions Arguing Against Death Penalty For Young Mother

POSTED: 12:56 pm EDT August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 1:39 pm EDT August 6, 2010

All the motions are here.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »

Unless Dc has given the State something DAMN good.....and has been given immunity, I have no idea why he hasn't been arrested!!

D&A Investigations, Inc [dominic@dgator.com]
Thursday, January 01, 2009 7:12 PM
'Luke Phillips'
RE: Source"Dowsing" expert
Confidential

This is good and I will make sure the media/LE understand that Hoover is not and never was part of your work with me and that you deal exclusively with me and not the Anthony famil: and that you or Ginette do not speak to the media directly. Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview with Fox 35 Orlando and also Wesh TV Orlando and told the l
purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and Her's
... I will however when asked
by LE inform them of a "Dowsing" expert.

My primary objective right now is to severely handle Hoover and Baez)
Leonard Padilla is in the mixer also . .

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthonys-mom-sends-letters-of.html
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Casey Anthony's Mom Sends Letters Of Support To Daughter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/06/the-anthony-encliepedia-dominic-casey-and-the-psychics/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: Dominic Casey and the psychicsPosted on August 6th, 2010 by Valhall

I was waiting to see what Val would have to say. And of course she did not disappoint!  LOL...slick-dick Monkey Devil!

I know!   Monkey Devil!

slick-dick.....    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   
I just can't get over the stupidity of these people.    I can't wait for Karma.    Justice for Caylee.

I wonder if Conway or Bozo will have a statement for the media concerning this doc dump.

Hi everyone.   I'm enjoying all your posts this morning.      an angelic monkey

Hey Sassy!   
I would love to hear a statement form them.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2010, 02:14:55 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

on pg 1075  there begins multiple posts from.......................

[http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/19/roy-kronk-meter-reader-utility-worker-who-found-caylee-anthonys-remains-to-have-news~conferencell

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2010, 02:44:21 PM »

Monkeys,

Wow, more documents. I am looking at just the first few pages on WFTV.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Page 1 copy of envelope from Cindy to Casey - it is post stamped June 10, 10
Cindy's letter follows next page. Letter is dated by Cindy June 7, 2010
( letter is about Casey's fall / tooth etc)

Page 4
is the envelope from Baez office - It is post marked May 30, 10
The writing on the outside of the envelope is not Cindy's. And as you see, it is a sticky note, post-it that is flipped upright ( with the words Legal Mail do not open) are on the other side. It also shows a 44 cent postage. Which is standard postage ( nothing of weight)
* I don't believe that a Post-it note would survive the mail and land at the jail still attached.
(( I am guessing this is the Mother's Day Card sent from CA to KC))  I think, Bobo did send this from his office - inside was Cindy's Card. Can a Atty pick up their clients Mail from the jail mail center? to hand pass it? I don't know, if it is his own mail ? The post-it note on the letter is strange. * Wonder if it was done on purpose? Bobo is a slicky. He could have told Cindy that he would hand carry the card ..and instead he stuck it into the mail ? The envelope with Bobo's return address is metered mail. No postage stamp. It has been run through a postage meter. More than likely it is from Bobo's office. Easy to prove, every office that has their own postage meter ( has a code unique) within the metered mail stamp. ** somebody is lying. It's either Cindy or Bobo did send Cindy's mail within his own correspondence to the jail. All of Cindy's mails are " The Bell" postage stamp on the outside - and to the bottom left it shows the zip code stamped in full next to the barcode. 32802-4970 |||||||||||||||||
The 4970 is the P.O. Box to the Orange County Jail.  There is nothing printed on the bottom left from Bobo's office. All that is there is |||||||||||||
_
This pdf below is the rules and regulations of sending mail to inmates Orange County. Say's within the brochure all hand delivered mail will be refused / even by courier. ( I wonder if this includes your Atty or legal correspondence)
www.ocfl.net/Portals/0/Resources/.../InmatePropertyBrochureREV117.pdf
Makes you wonder since Bobo has been busted so many times with contraband - Mr Sneeky. 
_
The letter written by Cindy, pages 10, 11 Written May 24, 2010 - Page 11 ( I picked up your Clothes from Jose) what does that mean? she goes on to say the last time I saw you in the gray pants and white shirt ...was 10-14-08. Cindy is really hung up on Gray Pants isn't she. Is she referring that Baez has kept that outfit since 2008, in his possession? Why would that be? And then goes on to say I wish I knew what size pants to get you? Since Casey is rail thin right now, would she not be able to wear the gray pants that Bobo has kept?
Or are they out of court fashion? We all think that the " gray pants" that were in the car, from the impound were tampered with by Cindy. Washed/disposed of/replaced ?
Is she lying to Casey in the letter. Planting Seeds? That she remarks that LE wants to bust her for mail fraud. That she is not Stupid. Then she goes on to practically give a testimony of her recall ...of what really happened to Caylee. Who's stupid? or is sly as a fox? This was written May 24, 2010. Cindy was to testify in Court on June 15, 2010. She had no " idea" what the State was going to ask her in court.  Other than it revolved around the 911 calls.
Page 3:  Letter from Cindy to Casey
 Paragraph starts Jose told me that you were sorry for those things you wrote about me. GAH!
She goes on to say, I know you didn't mean it, we all need to vent yadda, I love you blah blah
*I think it's funny, that Cindy validates Jose's words over handwritten words from her own daughter. I think that Casey had, all the intent in the world, for Cindy to eventually read her feelings. Cindy has to reiterate to Casey ... Your feelings do not matter Casey, I have to make it better in (Cindy) my mind. That I am still perfect, and have never failed you. Therefore you don't/can't hate me. Cindy has screws loose. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.