April 27, 2024, 07:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171100 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2010, 09:48:35 AM »

'morning monks!

Could the Anthony's "anticipated income" be a contract for the book Cindy & Conway will be writing soon?   

hi numbers....IM it could be....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2010, 09:49:23 AM »

some pictures of BOZO's house and neighborhood.....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24439265/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/07/27/can-the-anthonys-disability-check-pay-the-house-payment/
 Sorry if this has been posted ....I don't remember

Can the Anthony’s disability check pay the house payment?
Filed under Casey Anthony 92 comments

So lets see for well over a year and a half, more like 2 years, Cindy has been collecting disability due to stress-related medical problems and this is why she left her job, so she claims.

George on the other hand must be collecting disability due to the fact he can’t keep a job.  Why else could he get disability, oh wait, that suicide news breaker..I forgot.

As for how much they make in disability, I have no clue.  It has to be enough for tattoos, renovations, gas, gum, pizza….etc….

Both Cindy and George are right on with the lazy no work program. They have collected off the state for a few years now and, both seem to be pretty healthy to get out and get  job.  If you can go and fib on national tv, you sure can get your butt out there and make a living and stop looking for handouts.

Conway stated a while back:  George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention. I am unsure what his problem was before all of this happened, was he instantly recognized and the media following him around?  This is a poor excuse from Conway.

Remember when DCF was called because stress-related medical issues Cindy was watching a friends child?  Another instance when Cindy should have been found unfit to watch a child.  If you are having such stress issues, you should in no way be able to watch a child.  AND might I add that parent of that child should be held accountable for even letting her child go over to a stress-related medical issue patient.  According to DCF’s Carrie Hoeppner  she said Cindy Anthony was very open with investigators and said she was “helping a friend who was between babysitters and that’s OK.”  [We know how open Cindy can be, and how truthful also]

We all know the Anthony’s are the worlds biggest scammers.  If there is a will there is a way. And they always seem to find that large lie to get them what they want.

Could there really be a book deal?  I hope not, that book won’t sell until it is .50 cents and on the bargain shelf.  But it will be a shock to the book company as to how much money they lost.

Let’s not forget that George still has a court date set for October 15, 2010 at 9 am for his credit card issues. 06/28/2010 Motion/Notice and Judgment to Dismiss-Appear 10/15/2010 @ 9 am.  [Thanks Smoke for bring this back to my memory]

This is for FIA CARD SERVICES N A, vs. ANTHONY, GEORGE A Case Type: CC – Other
Date Filed: 11/28/2007 Location: Div 72
Uniform Case Number: 482007CC019403A001OX
Party Information
Defendant:  ANTHONY, GEORGE A
Plaintiff:  FIA CARD SERVICES N A
Also known as MBNA AMERICA BANK N A

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   
I see that there is a notice of supplementary discovery and Kathi B. has requested SOMETHING.  Hmmmm....Do I see a doc dump in our future?  I wonder what it could be?
(I'm praying for Dominic Casey's depo, the phone calls to be released, and gee, wouldn't it be cool if we finally got to see Cindy's credit card statements?)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/29/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

07/30/2010     Transaction Assessment      17.99
07/30/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-47903  KATHLEEN J. BELICH  (17.99)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2010, 10:44:29 AM »

I don't do this very often because WS is so chitty towards SM...but this is most interesting

it seem that BOZO has been sued at least twice for not paying 1. a doctor in 2008....doctor won $10,475.56 and in 2009 a court reporting service for $4,404.47, court reporting service won.  He seems to feel he is above paying his bills.....I swear some how, some way he must be related to the A's!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110341&page=10  so here's the link....go to post #238, hat tip to nums24

http://www.edwilleymd.com/

Edward N. Willey MD is a Pathologist in private practice of forensic medical and pathologic evaluation in St. Petersburg, FL. He is an Honorary Staff member of the Department of Pathology at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

* University of Michigan College of Literature, Science and Arts - Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Crapo C. Smith Scholar, James B. Angell Scholar, B.A. with High Distinction
    * University of Michigan Medical School - M.D., Student Research Fellow in Physiology
    * Duke University Medical Center - Department of Pathology - Intern and Teaching Assistant
    * University of Michigan - Department of Pathology - Resident and Research Associate
    * Kellogg Foundation - Postgraduate Medicine Lecturer
    * National Institutes of Health - Trainee
    * Rackham Fund and American Cancer Society - Grants Recipient
    * Continuing Medical Education Meetings - too numerous to mention

PERSONNEL:
Pathologist experienced at forensic medical case evaluation provides medical investigation of civil and criminal cases with paramedical administrative, nursing, librarian, photographic, artistic and clerical support functions.

SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES:
Analysis of cause of injury or death, without prejudgment of issues, including homicide, accident, suicide, sexual crimes, child abuse, chemical impairment or dependency, occupational, transportation, chemical, thermal and physical injuries, and medical misadventures.

Investigation identifies issues with associated consultation, computerized on-line search and collection of textual and periodical literature, identification of experts, compilation of information with summary of medical records, formulation of opinions and preparation of reports and affidavits as required.

APPEARANCES:
Testimony is available, without prejudgment of issues, by deposition or at hearing, arbitration or trial. Unless otherwise agreed, availability is limited to Florida with preference for one day travel by automobile in vicinity of Tampa Bay or by same day commercial round trip flights from Tampa International Airport.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   
I see that there is a notice of supplementary discovery and Kathi B. has requested SOMETHING.  Hmmmm....Do I see a doc dump in our future?  I wonder what it could be?
(I'm praying for Dominic Casey's depo, the phone calls to be released, and gee, wouldn't it be cool if we finally got to see Cindy's credit card statements?)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/29/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

07/30/2010     Transaction Assessment      17.99
07/30/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-47903  KATHLEEN J. BELICH  (17.99)

Morning Monka!  GO KATHI!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2010, 11:13:30 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Roy Kronk Call To Police In Tenn. could Impact Casey Case
07/29/10

The ONLY thing I see that doing is to show that he is someone who is conscientious about trying to help solve crimes. They are idiots that has nothing to do with this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2010, 11:15:57 AM »

I don't do this very often because WS is so chitty towards SM...but this is most interesting

it seem that BOZO has been sued at least twice for not paying 1. a doctor in 2008....doctor won $10,475.56 and in 2009 a court reporting service for $4,404.47, court reporting service won.  He seems to feel he is above paying his bills.....I swear some how, some way he must be related to the A's!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110341&page=10  so here's the link....go to post #238, hat tip to nums24

http://www.edwilleymd.com/

Edward N. Willey MD is a Pathologist in private practice of forensic medical and pathologic evaluation in St. Petersburg, FL. He is an Honorary Staff member of the Department of Pathology at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

* University of Michigan College of Literature, Science and Arts - Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Crapo C. Smith Scholar, James B. Angell Scholar, B.A. with High Distinction
    * University of Michigan Medical School - M.D., Student Research Fellow in Physiology
    * Duke University Medical Center - Department of Pathology - Intern and Teaching Assistant
    * University of Michigan - Department of Pathology - Resident and Research Associate
    * Kellogg Foundation - Postgraduate Medicine Lecturer
    * National Institutes of Health - Trainee
    * Rackham Fund and American Cancer Society - Grants Recipient
    * Continuing Medical Education Meetings - too numerous to mention

PERSONNEL:
Pathologist experienced at forensic medical case evaluation provides medical investigation of civil and criminal cases with paramedical administrative, nursing, librarian, photographic, artistic and clerical support functions.

SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES:
Analysis of cause of injury or death, without prejudgment of issues, including homicide, accident, suicide, sexual crimes, child abuse, chemical impairment or dependency, occupational, transportation, chemical, thermal and physical injuries, and medical misadventures.

Investigation identifies issues with associated consultation, computerized on-line search and collection of textual and periodical literature, identification of experts, compilation of information with summary of medical records, formulation of opinions and preparation of reports and affidavits as required.

APPEARANCES:
Testimony is available, without prejudgment of issues, by deposition or at hearing, arbitration or trial. Unless otherwise agreed, availability is limited to Florida with preference for one day travel by automobile in vicinity of Tampa Bay or by same day commercial round trip flights from Tampa International Airport.
Wow, thank you Sunny.  Is he utilizing these people for the cases he is working on and not paying them?  He is truly an idiot.  He should hang his head in shame, not that we ever could but how will anyone take this guy seriously knowing this?  He is immoral, unethical and disgusting. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2010, 11:36:14 AM »

07/29/10

The ONLY thing I see that doing is to show that he is someone who is conscientious about trying to help solve crimes. They are idiots that has nothing to do with this case.
ITA they are really stretching.  It blows my mind that in the beginning this was all about the nanny who took Caylee and then is was Kronk and Jesse and now prolly George.  They waste more time coming up with nothing.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

Thank-you, I sure could live there with no complaints 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »

07/29/10

The DUHfence fail to remember....gee perhaps BOZO is losing his memory....that nothing was found because the deputy was skeered by a snake (so would I have been, but I am not a deputy) and that deputy was IIRC relieved of his duties. 

This is really getting sad..this grasping at straws.....all this does is make the DUHfence look even more and more incompetent...and perhaps that is what is happening. Is (BOZO) gonna stretch this incompetence out as long as possible hoping for an appeal based on having an idiot for a lawyer??? 

I want Kc to have the best defense possible....I do not want her getting a retrial or a mistrial. I want her to go directly to prison and not pass go!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24451409/index.html

Baez interview..idiot

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24451512/index.html

Mason....double idiot!!  trying to establish reasonable doubt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24451551/index.html

Kronk's attorney....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »

OMGWTF !!!!!! This proves it. He is an idiot to the nth degree. With all that's going on.....nothing short of disbarment will ever humble this guy.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

Gee..."We're hoping Mr. Kronk will tell the truth"...How about your client telling the truth?? RRGH!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »

Thank-you, I sure could live there with no complaints 

For real! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2010, 12:53:29 PM »

Gee..."We're hoping Mr. Kronk will tell the truth"...How about your client telling the truth?? RRGH!

If the client told the truth I would fall off my chair.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2010, 12:56:45 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/073010-casey-depositions
Casey Anthony case – Depositions today from the man who found Caylee’s body, plus her former fiance

Updated: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 12:16 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL, FOX 35) - Right now Roy Kronk is being deposed by Casey Anthony's defense team. He's the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods off of Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008. After Caylee's remains were found, Kronk told investigators that he had called to report what he thought could have been bag with a body in it in that same area, back in August of 2008. According to records, Kronk had made three calls and was even met by a deputy who checked it out.

Since discovering Caylee's remains, Kronk's past has been closely scrutinized by Casey Anthony's defense team. In video interviews submitted filed in court records, an ex wife of Kronk's claims he had bound her up with duct tape. Duct tape was found around Caylee's skull. And, Kronk's son told Casey's defense team that Kronk told him to watch the news. In a conversation before Thanksgiving of 2008 Kronk's son claims Kronk told him he knew where missing 2 year old Caylee's body was and that he'd be on the news when he found her.

FOX 35 will be there when depositions wrap up. We'll let you know what each party says about today's questioning.

Watch the complete report tonight on Fox 35 News at 5 pm

~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »

If the client told the truth I would fall off my chair.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.