April 27, 2024, 01:46:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171111 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

Monka to go with your stocking 
just insert dedicated to Cindy  vs the boss......

**swearing alert
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vuVW78tCTM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3vuVW78tCTM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2010, 05:41:08 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-cindy-commit-mail-fraud-casey.html
Friday, August 06, 2010
Did Cindy Commit Mail Fraud (Casey Anthony's Mother)

Thanks for the info, Trimm.
(Massively O/T...The Committments is one of my all time favorite movies.  The music is Awesome!)
Hey Monka! You are welcome.I am over here trying to completely ruin my eyes reading through these emails.   
(we have good taste in music)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2010, 05:48:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24541491/detail.html

ail Officials Confiscate Contraband Sent To Casey Anthony
Anthony's Mother Sent Note In Envelope Labeled 'Legal Mail'

POSTED: Friday, August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EDT August 6, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County corrections officials confiscated a greeting card mailed to Casey Anthony by her mother because the envelope improperly suggested it contained confidential legal documents.

For security purposes, Orange County jail workers routinely screen mail sent to inmates. But corrections officers are not allowed to look at letters inmates receive from their lawyers, which are generally protected by attorney-client privilege.

In May, employees in the jail's mail room intercepted an envelope addressed to Casey Anthony which was labeled "Legal Mail - Do Not Open". The type-written return address suggested the letter had been mailed from the Kissimmee office of Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Corrections officials told Local 6 the envelope looked suspicious, so two officers hand-delivered the correspondence to Anthony's jail cell and watched her open it.

Instead of confidential legal documents, the envelope contained a greeting card signed by Anthony's mother, Cindy. "I love you and miss you," the card stated. "You were a great mother to Caylee."

Corrections officials confiscated the contraband and returned the card to Anthony's attorney, according to a jail spokesman.

Jose Baez told Local 6 the card was not sent from his office.

Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said he was unaware his client had sent a card to her daughter.

Two weeks after corrections officials confiscated the greeting card, Cindy Anthony mailed a letter to her daughter. The family's home address was printed on the envelope.

"So I understand the jail (thinks) I committed mail fraud," the letter states. "They must think I'm really STUPID. Why would I send you a card and put another address besides mine on it? What purpose would that serve? None!"

Orange County corrections officials have not publicly accused anyone of mail fraud, and no investigation will be conducted, according to a jail spokesman.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-cindy-commit-mail-fraud-casey.html
Friday, August 06, 2010
Did Cindy Commit Mail Fraud (Casey Anthony's Mother)

Thanks for the info, Trimm.
(Massively O/T...The Committments is one of my all time favorite movies.  The music is Awesome!)
Hey Monka! You are welcome.I am over here trying to completely ruin my eyes reading through these emails.   
(we have good taste in music)

Trimm the letters written by the outsiders .. the notes of Love & Happiness .. what really is ( I have no words) the one gal .. I didn't read what she wrote. But she sent Casey a photo of herself/and minor child. Who Does That? Who sends a letter with their home return address to a Jail " filled with felons" and sends a photo of themselves and minor child/Daughter?
No way knowing who's hands are going to see this mail/photo/or if Casey is even going to receive it....... Um,  Shocked prolly someone just as whack as Casey..
I don't understand these people who send her mail .......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County corrections officials confiscated a greeting card mailed to Casey Anthony by her mother because the envelope improperly suggested it contained confidential legal documents.

For security purposes, Orange County jail workers routinely screen mail sent to inmates. But corrections officers are not allowed to look at letters inmates receive from their lawyers, which are generally protected by attorney-client privilege.

In May, employees in the jail's mail room intercepted an envelope addressed to Casey Anthony which was labeled "Legal Mail - Do Not Open". The type-written return address suggested the letter had been mailed from the Kissimmee office of Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Corrections officials told Local 6 the envelope looked suspicious, so two officers hand-delivered the correspondence to Anthony's jail cell and watched her open it.

Instead of confidential legal documents, the envelope contained a greeting card signed by Anthony's mother, Cindy. "I love you and miss you," the card stated. "You were a great mother to Caylee."

Corrections officials confiscated the contraband and returned the card to Anthony's attorney, according to a jail spokesman.

Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said he was unaware his client had sent a card to her daughter.

Two weeks after corrections officials confiscated the greeting card, Cindy Anthony mailed a letter to her daughter. The family's home address was printed on the envelope.

"So I understand the jail (thinks) I committed mail fraud," the letter states. "They must think I'm really STUPID. Why would I send you a card and put another address besides mine on it? What purpose would that serve? None!"

Orange County corrections officials have not publicly accused anyone of mail fraud, and no investigation will be conducted, according to a jail spokesman.
That answers that Sunny, it is knocked down to hearsay .. no proof. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2010, 05:56:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24541306/detail.html

Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding Caylee
Lawyer Says Kronk Dealt With Car Trouble In Sanford The Day Prior

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 6, 2010

Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding CayleeORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony’s remains, has given the state documents that he says prove his innocence.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony’s remains, has given the state documents that he says prove his innocence.

Kronk’s attorney said Casey Anthony’s defense was foolish and irresponsible by going on national television and proclaiming Kronk a potential suspect in Caylee’s death.

Kronk gave receipts to prosecutors proving his whereabouts the day before he found Caylee’s remains.

Kronk was off work that day, and Anthony’s defense team previously suggested that he took the day off to orchestrate the discovery of Caylee’s body.

Kronk said the clutch went out in his car that day, so he had to be towed to a Sanford auto repair shop and wait for hours of costly repairs to be completed.

Receipts were given to prosecutors by Kronk’s attorney for both the tow and the repair job.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »

Monka to go with your stocking 
just insert dedicated to Cindy  vs the boss......

**swearing alert
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vuVW78tCTM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3vuVW78tCTM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>
Can I get an Amen, here?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »

Hey, Sunny!  Gee, Baez is throwing Cindy under that overworked bus.   I have a feeling that it might be on Casey's instructions. (Or at least with her tacit consent.)  These people...Who said, "you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas"?  Truer words never spoken...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2010, 06:11:26 PM »

Speaking of Kronk and all this blather about Dom Casey .. and his dealings. I still think that He and Lee Anthony - were in on something. That Lee knew where Caylee's body was remotely. ( via the cryptic convos with Casey in Jail) that Lee leaked info to Dom Casey. He and Hoover .. went that day Digging .. as if they were looking for buried treasure ..and not the remains of a child. Because they are the scum that they are. Thinking they would One UP the Anthony's and have their day.. We Found Her. Dom Casey is a bottom feeder. Cindy liked him for that reason.
short version - provided by the news and Klaas
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

Long version 11 mins long - Dom and Hoover on the Move/digging Sad - provided by WESH - cannot embed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »

That answers that Sunny, it is knocked down to hearsay .. no proof. 

Deenie, I have to respectfully disagree....heresay?  no proof?  the proof is the envelope and the card...but it looks as though the jail is not going to pursue it....but bet JP has been made aware of it.  And if BOZO had no knowledge sin-cin was doing this....betcha sin-cin will never get another message or note via him ever again.  And if he did betcha he will not do it again.  My guess is, this time he is not responsible.... 

I am tempted to send him a case of Depends..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2010, 06:17:35 PM »

Hey, Sunny!  Gee, Baez is throwing Cindy under that overworked bus.   I have a feeling that it might be on Casey's instructions. (Or at least with her tacit consent.)  These people...Who said, "you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas"?  Truer words never spoken...

I guess Cindy's story is going to be that someone was just trying to set her up; that the card wasn't from her; that someone tried to forge her handwriting, having seen it in discovery documents.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2010, 06:20:50 PM »

Hi Monka!  I am not sure if it was her idea and she just did it....or i he was in on it....my gut says she did it on her own....you know she feels she is so much smarter than anyone else....especially anyone at the jail. I am thinking this might have been a test run for her....to see if this would work....if it did...what else would she try to sneak in under the ruse of legal mail. I wouldn't put anything pass her.... JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2010, 06:24:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24541306/detail.html
Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding Caylee
Lawyer Says Kronk Dealt With Car Trouble In Sanford The Day Prior

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 6, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony’s remains, has given the state documents that he says prove his innocence.

Kronk’s attorney said Casey Anthony’s defense was foolish and irresponsible by going on national television and proclaiming Kronk a potential suspect in Caylee’s death.

Kronk gave receipts to prosecutors proving his whereabouts the day before he found Caylee’s remains.

Kronk was off work that day, and Anthony’s defense team previously suggested that he took the day off to orchestrate the discovery of Caylee’s body.

Kronk said the clutch went out in his car that day, so he had to be towed to a Sanford auto repair shop and wait for hours of costly repairs to be completed.

Receipts were given to prosecutors by Kronk’s attorney for both the tow and the repair job.
 Kronk’s Receipt For Car Repair              http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24541360/detail.html
 Kronk’s Towing Receipt                       http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24541384/detail.html
 Request For Kronk’s Cell Phone Records http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24541400/detail.html
I think it's pretty definitive proof that the reason he was out that day was he had car trouble, pretty expensive car trouble. You don't make stuff like that up,” said David Evans, Kronk’s attorney.

This week prosecutors turned over the same receipts to Anthony’s defense. Former Anthony defense team lawyer Andrea Lyon once suggested that Kronk intentionally took the day off to stage the discovery.

"What we think is that there's as much circumstantial evidence implicating Roy Kronk as there is implicating my client and that the state and the police should have investigated him as a suspect," Lyon said in November of 2009. "He's the only one who has been with the body. He's the only one who magically discovers it. He takes a day off before he discovers it again in December."

Kronk has said he continually feels he has to prove his innocence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2010, 06:26:22 PM »

I just noticed something within the vid of DOM Casey -

The video caption at the top of DOM Casey's actual vid playing behind the News cast says provided by " Geraldo Exclusive " stop the vid at 1:51 .....
Did someone sell this video to Geraldo? Isn't Hoover the One that is taking the Video of Dom Casey poking through the underbrush etc.. UM ..I smell a Anthony or a Bobo making $$$$ ..
I thought at first, that Geraldo was not on CinCin's Love List .. How did Geraldo gain this Dom Casey/Hoover vid? Someone had to offer up the vid in order for Geraldo to put his " name" on it and label it Geraldo Exclusive ...  maybe this is known, and I never knew ?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 06, 2010, 06:26:23 PM »

I guess Cindy's story is going to be that someone was just trying to set her up; that the card wasn't from her; that someone tried to forge her handwriting, having seen it in discovery documents.
Hey, Scatty! (I've never learned how to snip...)
Given Cindy's rampant paranoia,  (she reminds me of someone with ODD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, or, as my Irish-heritage husband would say, "Name your Government, and I'm Against it!",)  I believe this with all my heart.  Remember, she's an Anthony, "and she will win."
(From that dreaded voice mail she left Tim Miller.)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 06, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »

Sunny, I go back and forth about whether Casey, Baez and Cindy were in cahoots about this.
You are probably right that Cindy did this on her own, but there is so much co-dependency, spitefulness, fighting for control among all three, that I am as paranoid as Cindy.  I've started looking for a conspiracy under every bush, (or swamp, if you know what I mean.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »

Sunny, I go back and forth about whether Casey, Baez and Cindy were in cahoots about this.
You are probably right that Cindy did this on her own, but there is so much co-dependency, spitefulness, fighting for control among all three, that I am as paranoid as Cindy.  I've started looking for a conspiracy under every bush, (or swamp, if you know what I mean.)

I understand completely...I did too.....I just can't see BOZO going that far for sin-cin...but as I said....it's JMO and that id alway subject to change...at a second's notice.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #617 on: August 06, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »

Sunny what I meant by hearsay .. I guess I did not post that right. I agree with you. It will turn into something. The mail issue. I am sorry my brain is reading all over the place...  I guess what I meant was they are trying to squash it. That it means nothing.
It will come back to haunt that is a given. There is proof on the envelope that would be easy to determine ..via the postage meter stamp/among other. Was it stamped from Bobo's office mail meter ? The handwriting on the outside, Is it a young gal from Bobo's office? How it arrived at the jail ..etc. With Cindy and Bobo working behind the scenes .. I think Cindy thinks that JB is on her side. Little does she know/or she does know * because they are cut from the same cloth- he is playing devil's advocate with her. Between the two of them - its becoming Tit for Tat ...both of them have motives " singular " that is only for each of their own benefits. She knows he has dirt on her, He knows she has dirt on him.  Has nothing to do with Casey at this point - its has everything to do with Cindy/JB within the trial..who's on first, who is lying, who is misrepresenting, who has committed illegal acts.. etc.

The Bus is going to need a paint job, or a new bumper before the trial .. the Bondo is getting pretty thick... 

just to add * I still think that within some of the court hearings "Bobo and Cindy" were texting each other ( before the hearings started) or during down times.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 06, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Good news!.......I only have 900 pages of emails to read........ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone know when the liquor store opens??   LOL

I don't even drink alcohol, but I may start today!

LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 06, 2010, 07:28:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Good news!.......I only have 900 pages of emails to read........ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone know when the liquor store opens??   LOL

I don't even drink alcohol, but I may start today!

LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.