April 27, 2024, 09:20:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171102 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: August 06, 2010, 10:31:16 PM »

So, was Dominic Casey taking everyone for a ride or was he acting at the request of Baez or the Ants. Just from what I have been reading today, it is just so sickening. Is the man crazy or did he see an opportunity to jerk everyone’s chain ? Baez hired him, he must of known what Casey was up to. Baez wanted Dom's stuff protected under work product as he was working for him, doing this crapola ? 

IMO, he really believed in the psychics and tarot readers. I don't think he told the A's because he knew they'd be skeptical (except when he told Cindy about Ginette needing Caylee's bear). He really went a little dippy with that stuff, bordering on paranoia I think. He and that other guy would hype themselves up with emails and started sounding like they felt like they were commandos for the Casey/Caylee cause. Sometimes the cause would be all Caylee, then other times the cause would be all for protecting Casey. I'm surprised they didn't get arrested for stalking. A couple times they had "guys in place, ready to move"--I'm thinking they thought they were like bounty hunters ready to bust in to Ricardo's or Tony's or Jesse's or Amy's place any second.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: August 06, 2010, 11:07:04 PM »

This is such a perverse group of players, almost anything is possible, imo;  There is layer upon layer of underhanded dealings going on in every direction and it spreads out as in a watercolor blob of paint.  The good thing is, I am confidant that the Florida State Attorney General has had his ear to the ground and his eyes on eagle vision mode for awhile.   

I cannot wade though all of these e-mails/letters at one sitting-if at all.  I'll try a little at a time. lol  So far, it seems to me that CinCin has a really weird way of relating with her daughter, imo.  It's suffocating to say the least.

Now really looking forward to those Baez/Lundsford calls ...

It "feels" to me that Cindy is almost taunting KC with all the traveling news, and visiting with all the family and how the cousin just graduated from college. It is like Cindy gets a perverse pleasure of inflicting pain on KC. I think KC killed the wrong one............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: August 06, 2010, 11:15:02 PM »

And in March 2009, Dominic said: Joy did go on Scared Monkeys and Webleuths and ended up being slammed) she called me in tears and now she has come to the realization of what happens when you engage in these forums. Poor girl I feel bad for her but she had to
learn.

Bad Monkeys! Bad!  No bananas for a week!

Count me as one of the "bad" ones...............I gave her NO slack not because I thought she was crazy, but because I thought she was lying for the Anthonys.

It must have slipped under my radar. How did you know it was Joy? Did she sign in under the same name on WS and SM? Surely she wouldn't have been so naive as to call herself "Joy"????

I don't remember if it was here or WS but she slipped up one night and talked about just having been at the Anthonys and I had a split screen with her chat as I was watching it and I think what happened was she meant to post it in the chat and posted it to either here or WS. I can't remember the name she used though.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 07, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »

I might get bile in my mouth for saying this...but I am beginning to understand why the A's said some of the crazy things they said .....the frigging psychics said so much smack and the A's picked up on every word.....remember georgieboy saying Caylee was being moved around?

Dominic - I'm pretty sure we're looking for someone with the last name Rivera that has Caylee, but believe they are in Orlando Metro area. The lines link up almost perfectly between Rivera's that live on streets we have picked up on all along Claiborne Ct J GregoryPd, Long Needle Ct, Lake Nona Rd - and they all seem to lead to 3818 Marsh Lilly Dr. If these people are all related - it would be perfect - it would show that Caylee was being
moved from house to house.
You have to see this drawn up on a map for it to make any sense.
Luke

Hi Sunny and all.  I remember all of the crazy things George was saying---now we know where they came from.  Remember the day, "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee?" And "She's been moved...." so many times?  And Cindy or George insisting she was in Puerto Rico?  That must have been at the stage in D. Casey's charade that she was in Puerto Rico enroute to Venezuala.  One of the most ludicrous was that two armed men were holding Caylee.  What?  It would take two armed men to restrain a two-year-old?  I'd like to know at whose direction George was dragging that ridiculous sign-trailer around.

If George and Cindy were acting under Dominick C's direction and they had been paying him a lot of money and believed him, I would feel sort of sorry for them to have been taken in by DC at such a tragic circumstance.  But since they are themselves so obnoxious and they didn't pay Casey, well, they got what they paid for.

It also appears that Cindy was pulling the strings beyond the scene.  And then D. Casey started acting at the direction of that psycho  psychic, either he lost his mind too, or he never had one.   Both, I suspect.  He lost what little mind he had left.

For a long time I believed and I still do believe that on June 24th George found out that Caylee was dead and he either saw her or smelled the terrible odor and he colluded with Casey to dispose of the body. (I hate using these terms to describe sweet little Caylee, but that's what it was, IMO.) IMO Cindy was kept in the dark until after the third 911 call, at which time George told her the story and they all, Lee included, engaged in a cover up.  It is obvious that Cindy at least knew where Caylee had been placed in the woods and she did everything she could to prevent Tim Miller's group finding her.

I hope that idiot Geraldo Rivera reads this.  He deserves nothing better. His sucking up to that fool Baez was ridiculous.  I know there are many Hispanics in this country who are intelligent, fine, upstanding people and many of them might be attorneys. I don't think Baez is one of them.  For Rivera to suck up to him that way was, IMO, racist. "The first Hispanic to handle a case of this magnitude." Horsefeathers.  I'm an American.  I assume Baez and Rivera are too.  That's the country with which I identify.  Rivera was born in this country.  I don't know about Baez, but at what point does one proudly become an American---never?

I am with you - I also believe George found out on the 24th that Caylee was dead and helped KC. There were many phone calls between them but yet KC would not answer Cindy. I think they both got throw away cell phones to talk to each other. LE knew they both had more than one phone as that was in one of the interviews where they asked about them. I think all that will come out at trial.

What that does though is put George in a percarious postion if it is true because if they say George killed Caylee, he gave them the  evidence to accuse him. There may have been fingerprints on some of that stuff.

Did anyone notice that one psychic (I think from KY)  said that KC put Caylee in multiple garbage bags and disposed of the body in a swamp like area? She also said there was a pink top connected to it too. When I read that it gave me cold chills as everything she said was as Caylee was found.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 07, 2010, 12:35:11 AM »

Does anyone know if the A's were paying Dominic?
I never thought that was the case.

We need a real document dump.

Looks like they never paid him anything!    What a mess. They deserve each other!

For the record this "PB" is not me... 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 07, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »

This is such a perverse group of players, almost anything is possible, imo;  There is layer upon layer of underhanded dealings going on in every direction and it spreads out as in a watercolor blob of paint.  The good thing is, I am confidant that the Florida State Attorney General has had his ear to the ground and his eyes on eagle vision mode for awhile.   

I cannot wade though all of these e-mails/letters at one sitting-if at all.  I'll try a little at a time. lol  So far, it seems to me that CinCin has a really weird way of relating with her daughter, imo.  It's suffocating to say the least.

It "feels" to me that Cindy is almost taunting KC with all the traveling news, and visiting with all the family and how the cousin just graduated from college. It is like Cindy gets a perverse pleasure of inflicting pain on KC. I think KC killed the wrong one............

Yes, I think Cindy takes some pleasure in it also.  She shows Casey she is building her own life with people Casey does not know, and goes to places Casey has not been before.  Cindy always gives that little--the Smiths are praying for you, or the Bucks took us out on their yacht, but she knows it is hurting KC, so Cindy gets her own revenge on Casey for not writing to her--in a backward sort of way.

I am always shocked, each time another dump comes out, how rude, mean-spirited, evil, vicious, and conniving Cindy appears to be.  She never ceases to shock me.  It appears she will never learn her lesson.  Just because her family appeared to be under her control, does not mean the whole world is, but aside for very few, they appear to be.  What about other prisoners with contra band mail?  Are they going to expect to get off without punishment, also?  They are going to have a riot on their hands, if not, and I cannot blame them for being angry.

Every time I see Cindy, I see Lady Justice behind her crying knowing she is going to get a swift kick in the butt by one Cindy Anthony trying to knock the scales out of her hand, and there will be no one to stop her. 

Cindy is standing on the back of her granddaughter, Caylee, to reach out for Casey, as she douses family and friends with gasoline, and asks Jose for a match.

God, I know it is in Your time and not in our time, but I also know you made us human, and it is hard for us to wait.  Please, as we are waiting, do not let the Anthonys, or any of their cohorts run over or hurt anyone else with their bus.  The one that they use to run over people whose only 'crime' was to be unfortunate enough to know them or fortunate enough to know, love, and be loved by Caylee.   

PS  Thank you for the 70 degree weather tonight, it was a wonderful change.   
an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 07, 2010, 04:55:31 AM »

Hi Boo!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #647 on: August 07, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »

I think if anyone wants to see " a version" of Casey and Cindy ..
Watch MTV " Teen Mom" Farrah .. its  like a repeat - just 3 different ppl.

Farrah is a teen Mom: had her Daughter " Sophia" when she was 17
Her Mother is very controlling and has issues much like Cindy - I love you when, I love Sophia more- and called Farrah a Whore, told her that her Pregnancy was her biggest Mistake and she would have to live with it.   
The boy that she was seeing/dating was ousted out of her life - MOM did not like the Boy. So Farrah was basically shut off from him. The Boy/Dad of her baby was killed in a car accident prior to her giving birth. She was unable to have a relationship with him during her pregnancy - MOM said no. 
Farrah is spoiled rotten, was given everything to her by her parents, everything but love and time. She is very self centered, mouthy and inconsiderate. She has a very " ugly" relationship with her Mom. Very much like Cindy/Casey. Her Mother told her that she would have this baby, her Mistake and live with it. She had the baby, a girl, Sophia. Her Mom/like Cindy took over and claimed baby hers " taking the bond away" like Cindy did to Casey. 
Farrah and her Mom end of last year ' were in a altercation' - it was within an argument that escalated. Farrah has quite the mouth on her, so I can see how it did happen. A shirt was thrown by Mom towards Farrah ..yet it hit Sophia instead. It went from there to verbal, than to hitting ..Farrah with a split lip and nose bleed. Farrah called 911 on her Mom. Farrah took baby and went upstairs. LE came to the door to find " Mom" with a kitchen knife in each hand.. LE went as far as, speculated, putting a Red Eye scope on Mom - telling her to drop the knives. That she was off her nut. They arrested her. So now it's a restraining order against the Mom. Farrah and the baby cannot be in her presence without another adult - and they can not live in the same household. Farrah is going to school and is working and has her own apt. She is so so ignorant when it comes to being a Mother. She has no instincts what so ever. It is painful to watch at times. My own Daughter and I talked about Farrah last night. She was so so upset. She said MOM she is going to hurt that baby because she has no skills what so ever!  My Daughter 19. She and a group of friends watched the last episode of Teen Mom.. she said that the young men she was with watching.. were more upset than the girls. She said the guys were screaming at the TV.  My point being if you want a birds eye view of Cindy and Casey - WATCH MTV Teen Mom - Farrah. Her Mother is Cindy and Farrah is Casey.
Sophia little baby girl is Caylee.  ( My Daughter and her friends think that Sophia needs to be Adopted out) just goes to show that some know what is right and wrong even at 19. SAD. That Sophia would be better off from Farrah and her Grandmother. I wish someone would have stepped in for Caylee. A taste of Farrah and her Mom, when Farrah was acting out. She is different today than this vid. She is no longer going out/boys are now non important/she is working going to school trying as of today. She is though so naive and so ignorant when it comes to being a Mom.. sigh. She is living on her own at present. She has no skills within eek as a MOM. I don't think I would trust Farrah with a Hamster let alone a Baby.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

6mos ago Farrah brings home a boy ' first date' .. MOM interrogating him = Farrah hardly knows this boy, he asked her out on a date .. she was told he had to come and meet her MOM before she could leave the house.  You would think he was being indoctrinated.. as the holy grail. Let's just say he could barely make it through pizza .. let alone did he want to see Farrah again.   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXgOcX5exIs&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zXgOcX5exIs&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: August 07, 2010, 08:05:37 AM »

Sunny what I meant by hearsay .. I guess I did not post that right. I agree with you. It will turn into something. The mail issue. I am sorry my brain is reading all over the place...  I guess what I meant was they are trying to squash it. That it means nothing.
It will come back to haunt that is a given. There is proof on the envelope that would be easy to determine ..via the postage meter stamp/among other. Was it stamped from Bobo's office mail meter ? The handwriting on the outside, Is it a young gal from Bobo's office? How it arrived at the jail ..etc. With Cindy and Bobo working behind the scenes .. I think Cindy thinks that JB is on her side. Little does she know/or she does know * because they are cut from the same cloth- he is playing devil's advocate with her. Between the two of them - its becoming Tit for Tat ...both of them have motives " singular " that is only for each of their own benefits. She knows he has dirt on her, He knows she has dirt on him.  Has nothing to do with Casey at this point - its has everything to do with Cindy/JB within the trial..who's on first, who is lying, who is misrepresenting, who has committed illegal acts.. etc.

The Bus is going to need a paint job, or a new bumper before the trial .. the Bondo is getting pretty thick... 

just to add * I still think that within some of the court hearings "Bobo and Cindy" were texting each other ( before the hearings started) or during down times.   

I wish the jail would pursue this....but  I guess they deal with this kinda thing a lot....I am just waiting to see the A's get slapped down...they are the lowest form of creature and they seem to get a free pass on so much...I just wonder when and if it will stop. When sin-cin was writing about hoping for security for HER and georgieboy for the trial I almost went ballistic!  She thinks she/they are so frigging important!!

Don't forget, Sunny, they were being fed info about the mob and the boogie monsters kidnapping Caylee because of something Casey witnessed and they were next...when really the boogie monster is the daughter of her own boogies.
  Good Morning Bearly!  <slapping forehead> of course, how could I forget the MOB!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 07, 2010, 08:06:46 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Mom Indicated In Mail Fraud
08/06/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 07, 2010, 08:07:23 AM »

So did Cindy mail the envelopes using Baez's return address or did Baez send them?  Why was the jail reading them, Tennis asked.....could it be that when Casey leaves her cell that the guards go in and inspect what is there and that is how a letter was first found from Cindy with the Baez envelope, which caused them to begin opening all of her mail?  I would really like to know which party is responsible for once again breaking rules.  

The guards were suspicious because of the WAY they were addressed (probably different than from Bozo) and took it to KC but had her open them in their presence where they found it was NOT from Bozo and then they took them as contraband. I think this one was ALL Cindy............

I do too Turbo....I just can't see BOZO bending over for her...he doesn't allow them to see Kc, so I can't see him allowing her to use this method and involve him...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: August 07, 2010, 08:10:59 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/is-there-any-chance-that-casey-anthony.html
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Is There Any Chance That Casey Anthony Is Innocent?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/06/ijvm.01.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
08/06/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: August 07, 2010, 08:13:31 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Mom Indicated In Mail Fraud
08/06/10

Good Morning trim!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: August 07, 2010, 08:48:10 AM »

Hey Sunny!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: August 07, 2010, 09:21:43 AM »

Ya know when you read something that just brings tears to your heart....this was on in sessions message board....this is the reality of this whole tragedy......IMO

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371113&page=25

Originally Posted by Postergeist  View Post
And this is what makes this case one of the most outrageous ever. The victim drank from a sippy cup and was in diapers! This isn't about some nefarious evil crime lord found murdered, or some serial pedo or rapist that got his just desserts.

She was a 2 year old that sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her great-granddad, lived her little life strapped to an Eddie Bauer car seat, entertained herself by popping in a DVD and got her own breakfast, had her momma doll and was drug around to adult parties.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:19 AM »

They are getting around a lot aren't they? Shame they didn't find their way to the Employment Office to find a job.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: August 07, 2010, 12:47:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24541306/detail.html

Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding Caylee
Lawyer Says Kronk Dealt With Car Trouble In Sanford The Day Prior

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 6, 2010

Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding CayleeORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony’s remains, has given the state documents that he says prove his innocence.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony’s remains, has given the state documents that he says prove his innocence.

Kronk’s attorney said Casey Anthony’s defense was foolish and irresponsible by going on national television and proclaiming Kronk a potential suspect in Caylee’s death.

Kronk gave receipts to prosecutors proving his whereabouts the day before he found Caylee’s remains.

Kronk was off work that day, and Anthony’s defense team previously suggested that he took the day off to orchestrate the discovery of Caylee’s body.

Kronk said the clutch went out in his car that day, so he had to be towed to a Sanford auto repair shop and wait for hours of costly repairs to be completed.

Receipts were given to prosecutors by Kronk’s attorney for both the tow and the repair job.

Another SMACKDOWN on BOZO and the Anthonys. Take that liars !!
I am SO glad the man had a torn up car.

Probably the best money he ever spent.  It was a very expensive "Get out of Jail Free' card.  I bet he ran home and kissed his mechanic!

Monkey Devil!

...and his car! LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 07, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »

Possibly ... either that, and/or, countering what she must have seen written about them over these last 24 months on the blogs that people think they have zero friends and even their relatives don't associate with them.

IMO, these letters are serving as her own "press releases" and have to be taken with a grain of salt.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: August 07, 2010, 01:15:49 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/casey-anthony-circus-car-gets-another-flat-tire/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Gets Another Flat Tire
08/07/2010 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: August 07, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »

Ya know when you read something that just brings tears to your heart....this was on in sessions message board....this is the reality of this whole tragedy......IMO

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371113&page=25

Originally Posted by Postergeist  View Post
And this is what makes this case one of the most outrageous ever. The victim drank from a sippy cup and was in diapers! This isn't about some nefarious evil crime lord found murdered, or some serial pedo or rapist that got his just desserts.

She was a 2 year old that sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her great-granddad, lived her little life strapped to an Eddie Bauer car seat, entertained herself by popping in a DVD and got her own breakfast, had her momma doll and was drug around to adult parties.

So heart-breakingly true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.