April 27, 2024, 10:48:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171129 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 07, 2010, 01:39:21 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/casey-anthony-circus-car-gets-another-flat-tire/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Gets Another Flat Tire
08/07/2010 donchais

Wouldn't that be something if CinCin really gets charged with tampering with the United States' mail?    A Federal offense ... I'd like to see her try to spin her way out of that one.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 07, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »

Thanks for all of the links & updates.     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/casey-anthony-circus-car-gets-another-flat-tire/
08/07/2010 donchais

Wouldn't that be something if CinCin really gets charged with tampering with the United States' mail?    A Federal offense ... I'd like to see her try to spin her way out of that one.

That's great news.Was Baez aware of it?Justice may be slow sometimes,but it sure does have a funny way of working itself out.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 07, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »

08/07/2010 donchais

Yes, and I'd like to see Baez charged with that also...  about time he got disbarred. A felony conviction should take care of that...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #664 on: August 07, 2010, 02:14:19 PM »

08/07/2010 donchais

The cheering us posters from this site and other sites would be deafening   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: August 07, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »

This is such a perverse group of players, almost anything is possible, imo;  There is layer upon layer of underhanded dealings going on in every direction and it spreads out as in a watercolor blob of paint.  The good thing is, I am confidant that the Florida State Attorney General has had his ear to the ground and his eyes on eagle vision mode for awhile.   

I cannot wade though all of these e-mails/letters at one sitting-if at all.  I'll try a little at a time. lol  So far, it seems to me that CinCin has a really weird way of relating with her daughter, imo.  It's suffocating to say the least.

Now really looking forward to those Baez/Lundsford calls ...

It "feels" to me that Cindy is almost taunting KC with all the traveling news, and visiting with all the family and how the cousin just graduated from college. It is like Cindy gets a perverse pleasure of inflicting pain on KC. I think KC killed the wrong one............

Oh yes!

I felt that dig at Casey while reading Cindy's letters very much.

Her older letters as well.

Evil woman.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 07, 2010, 04:05:08 PM »

08/07/2010 donchais

The cheering us posters from this site and other sites would be deafening   

LOL  And we'd prolly all pass out.  lol
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 07, 2010, 04:46:05 PM »

Does anyone know if the A's were paying Dominic?
I never thought that was the case.

We need a real document dump.

Looks like they never paid him anything!    What a mess. They deserve each other!

For the record this "PB" is not me... 

pb

LOL.   We know its not you, PB!          

If DomCasey never got paid from anyone - clients (the As) or attorneys -  is his work product considered priveleged?

(If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound??)   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #668 on: August 07, 2010, 04:48:57 PM »

This is such a perverse group of players, almost anything is possible, imo;  There is layer upon layer of underhanded dealings going on in every direction and it spreads out as in a watercolor blob of paint.  The good thing is, I am confidant that the Florida State Attorney General has had his ear to the ground and his eyes on eagle vision mode for awhile.   

I cannot wade though all of these e-mails/letters at one sitting-if at all.  I'll try a little at a time. lol  So far, it seems to me that CinCin has a really weird way of relating with her daughter, imo.  It's suffocating to say the least.

It "feels" to me that Cindy is almost taunting KC with all the traveling news, and visiting with all the family and how the cousin just graduated from college. It is like Cindy gets a perverse pleasure of inflicting pain on KC. I think KC killed the wrong one............
Turbo, I couldn't agree more with you regarding cindy.  She has a love/hate/mostly hate relationship with casey.  She loved casey when she could control her, but hated her twice as much as she ever loved her when she couldn't.  JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 07, 2010, 04:50:11 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-cindy-anthony-face-mail-fraud.html
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Will Cindy Anthony Face Mail Fraud Charges?

(Good afternoon monkeys.I am lovin' O4Bull's avi.    )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 07, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-cindy-anthony-face-mail-fraud.html

Hi Trimm.           04Bull has a very cool avi!     

I sure would love to see Cindy in shackles.          
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 07, 2010, 05:05:54 PM »

In my mind, I can almost ALMOST! find a bit (wee wee bit) of sympathy for casey, the child.  Cindy has more than a few screws loose, and I would have killed MYSELF if she were my mother.  If the rumors/accusations of molestation are true, and cindy did nothing, then I can see where casey would have formed and intense amount of hatred for cindy.  If you go further, and add the possibility of GA fathering Caylee, then I see a recipe for destruction.  I know it's an unpopular opinion, but even LE questioned it.

If GA and kc were having an incestuous relationship when kc became pregnant with Caylee, would that somehow in a very twisted way, make cindy jealous of casey?  Would it make her hate casey?  Would it explain how she's overly protective, to the point of obstructing justice and possibly hiding or destroying evidence?  Would guilt cause her to do something so outrageous, careless, brazen?  Does cindy have a "ying" and a "yang" constantly fighting for her attention?  Is she angry that kc was having a sexual relationship with GA (if true) at the ripe age of 19?  Would that disgust her?

Don't throw nanners at me, I've shared before that I have a family member who was abused by her father at a young age and it continued until she was 17/18.  I had a hard time understanding why it went on when she was clearly old enough to do something about it.  I've educated myself and even discussed it with her (she needed someone to talk to) so I know how that can happen.  Anyway, starting to ramble, but I can totally believe that GA was abusing kc in some way.  This is all strictly my opinion, I don't have any idea if he was or not, just basing it on things we've read and come to know in this case.  It would fit the screwed up family dynamics, IMO.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 07, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »

I love reading his insight, thanks for sharing!  I'm lovin' my new motion in my ocean too!  Isn't Brandi talented? LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 07, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »

Turbo, I couldn't agree more with you regarding cindy.  She has a love/hate/mostly hate relationship with casey.  She loved casey when she could control her, but hated her twice as much as she ever loved her when she couldn't.  JMO
I forgot to add the most important part... She DID kill the wrong one.  I think cindy is worse than kc, and I believe she is also capable of killing.  Without a doubt in my mind.  She's pure evil. IMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 07, 2010, 05:11:54 PM »

I'll take your bet and see you with "I'd love to see cindy in shackles fall on her face and bite her tongue off".   That'll shut her up.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: August 07, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »

In my mind, I can almost ALMOST! find a bit (wee wee bit) of sympathy for casey, the child.  Cindy has more than a few screws loose, and I would have killed MYSELF if she were my mother.  If the rumors/accusations of molestation are true, and cindy did nothing, then I can see where casey would have formed and intense amount of hatred for cindy.  If you go further, and add the possibility of GA fathering Caylee, then I see a recipe for destruction.  I know it's an unpopular opinion, but even LE questioned it.

If GA and kc were having an incestuous relationship when kc became pregnant with Caylee, would that somehow in a very twisted way, make cindy jealous of casey?  Would it make her hate casey?  Would it explain how she's overly protective, to the point of obstructing justice and possibly hiding or destroying evidence?  Would guilt cause her to do something so outrageous, careless, brazen?  Does cindy have a "ying" and a "yang" constantly fighting for her attention?  Is she angry that kc was having a sexual relationship with GA (if true) at the ripe age of 19?  Would that disgust her?

Don't throw nanners at me, I've shared before that I have a family member who was abused by her father at a young age and it continued until she was 17/18.  I had a hard time understanding why it went on when she was clearly old enough to do something about it.  I've educated myself and even discussed it with her (she needed someone to talk to) so I know how that can happen.  Anyway, starting to ramble, but I can totally believe that GA was abusing kc in some way.  This is all strictly my opinion, I don't have any idea if he was or not, just basing it on things we've read and come to know in this case.  It would fit the screwed up family dynamics, IMO.

BBM.

I can see this happening in this messed up family, just not sure it did.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 07, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »

I'll take your bet and see you with "I'd love to see cindy in shackles fall on her face and bite her tongue off".   That'll shut her up.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   That would be great!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 07, 2010, 05:21:53 PM »

Brandi, I know you don't think so, and I totally respect that.  I'm asking, in all sincerity, what else could have screwed them ALL up this bad?  It has to be something, maybe not this, but something. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 07, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »

Does anyone know if the A's were paying Dominic?
I never thought that was the case.

We need a real document dump.

Looks like they never paid him anything!    What a mess. They deserve each other!

For the record this "PB" is not me... 

pb

LOL.   We know its not you, PB!          

If DomCasey never got paid from anyone - clients (the As) or attorneys -  is his work product considered priveleged?

(If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound??)   
Wasn't PB a friend of Jesse G.?  Curious how they strung him along after they were so cruel to the Grund family.  Or am I thinking of the wrong guy?

*If a bear craps in the woods, and no one smells it, did it stink? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 07, 2010, 05:43:21 PM »

Brandi, I know you don't think so, and I totally respect that.  I'm asking, in all sincerity, what else could have screwed them ALL up this bad?  It has to be something, maybe not this, but something. 

I am just on the fence as to whether any molestation did occur.

Not saying it didn't, not saying I believe it did. But I see it as very much a possibility in this family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.