April 28, 2024, 02:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171137 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 08, 2010, 05:08:36 AM »

The name Benevides... looks to me alot like: belle vida.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 08, 2010, 06:44:27 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/casey-anthony-circus-car-gets-another-flat-tire/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Gets Another Flat Tire
08/07/2010 donchais

Wouldn't that be something if CinCin really gets charged with tampering with the United States' mail?    A Federal offense ... I'd like to see her try to spin her way out of that one.

Brandi!  We need a "KC Circus Car with a Flat Tire" that we can drag out everytime a little "goodie" such as this happens...and I believe that will be many, many times as we go toward and into the trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 08, 2010, 08:05:25 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthonys-mom-cindy-believes.html
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Casey Anthony's Mom (Cindy) Believes Caylee Is Still Alive

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: August 08, 2010, 08:08:40 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Do you think she believe this or is it just to help Casey?  Sad
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 08, 2010, 08:13:52 AM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/06/death-penalty-still-an-option-for-casey-anthony/
August 6, 2010
Death penalty still an option for Casey Anthony
Posted: 06:45 PM ET
Chief Judge Belvin Perry today issued orders on eight defense motions all centered on the constitutional aspects of Florida’s death penalty sentencing statute.

The defense argued that specific aggravating factors found under Florida law were unconstitutional. Aggravating factors are statutorily listed within Florida’s death penalty sentencing laws. They are what a juries use to help determine, along with the evidence, whether they will recommend that a defendant receive the death penalty.

Florida’s juries only have to find one aggravating factor to recommend death, but they must find it beyond a reasonable doubt. A judge determines what statutorily defined aggravators go to the jury if in fact a death penalty trial gets to the death phase.

The defense in its motions argued that Florida’s aggravators such as “heinous, atrocious and cruel,” “cold calculated and premeditated” and that the victim was particularly vulnerable because the victim stood in a position of familiar or custodial authority, were all vague, ambiguous and overly broad.

They attacked another aggravator: that the victim of the capitol felony was a person less than 12 years of age arguing there is another aggravator that essentially is the same thing, that the capitol felony was committed “during the commission of aggravated child abuse.” This the defense said amounted to “improper doubling.”

The defense also argued the number of aggravators under the Florida death penalty sentencing statute. This statute was found constitutional when there were eight listed aggravators, now there are 15 they wrote, saying the existing aggravators have been amended and expanded and thus are overbroad and unconstitutional.

Judge Perry denied every motion based on Florida precedent case law which he stated had upheld  various parts of the statute as constitutional.

– Jean Casarez, In Session Correspondent

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #725 on: August 08, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »

This is such a perverse group of players, almost anything is possible, imo;  There is layer upon layer of underhanded dealings going on in every direction and it spreads out as in a watercolor blob of paint.  The good thing is, I am confidant that the Florida State Attorney General has had his ear to the ground and his eyes on eagle vision mode for awhile.   

I cannot wade though all of these e-mails/letters at one sitting-if at all.  I'll try a little at a time. lol  So far, it seems to me that CinCin has a really weird way of relating with her daughter, imo.  It's suffocating to say the least.

Now really looking forward to those Baez/Lundsford calls ...

It "feels" to me that Cindy is almost taunting KC with all the traveling news, and visiting with all the family and how the cousin just graduated from college. It is like Cindy gets a perverse pleasure of inflicting pain on KC. I think KC killed the wrong one............

Turbo, I felt the same way as I was reading Cindy's letters. She was taunting her, showing her what she is missing, showing her how Cindy is living and interacting with people and Casey just sits there. Like telling a person who can't walk how great it is to run. Cindy is passive aggressive and it's plain to everyone how in the name of love she takes stabs at her daughter.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #726 on: August 08, 2010, 08:44:15 AM »

Hi Boo!

Hey Bearly!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #727 on: August 08, 2010, 08:48:53 AM »

So, was Dominic Casey taking everyone for a ride or was he acting at the request of Baez or the Ants. Just from what I have been reading today, it is just so sickening. Is the man crazy or did he see an opportunity to jerk everyone’s chain ? Baez hired him, he must of known what Casey was up to. Baez wanted Dom's stuff protected under work product as he was working for him, doing this crapola ? 

So it's proven that Dominic knew Caylee was dead and was trying to keep the lie going. Hmmmm wasn't this around the time rumors were going around that Cindy was knocking boots with Dom too? What does LE have that they haven't released?? I'm sure there is going to be much more that will make our jaws drop. I just KNOW LE is building a case against the Anthonys and they will get their just desserts when the trial is over. One rat at a time.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 08, 2010, 09:15:19 AM »

SNIPPED

So here are some questions, and think long and hard before you answer:

What is in it for Peter?

What has Mark NeJame got to do in this? What makes you think he has anything more to do with it than has been expalined?

Yes i know that I have left NeJame out until this point, but my little friends tell me he has more to say.  Who are your little friends and how would they know?

No. none of these people were involved in killing Caylee Anthony. They were not the folks responsible for ‘dead body odor’. But what does amaze me is how strange this case has become. A look at South Orange Avenue should excite everyone. Who lives there? Who hangs out there? What does South Orange Street have to do with Caylee's death?  And why would who hangs out there and live there excite everyone?

There is little doubt in my mind that Peter Benevides is the money guy. I agree

Never Lose Hope Foundation and Kidfinders are saying that the ‘Bat Boat’ was funded by an anonymous source. It would not surprise me to find that Peter Benevides was the person.

Of course the question I have is why would he want to? People do not get rich being nice? But some rich people do nice things

I will add a new element, why would Mark NeJame be involved? NeJame is a class act, he has a great resume. Why would he want to play in this sand box? That is another story.  what do you know about this story?

I will say this, Pedro Benevides has a resume that scares me. More than one person has suggested that in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle I should find a new hobby. Simon Barrett

Turbo, I responded to a few of your questions above in black bold. I love reading your posts...but, I really get turned off with the 'I know more than you do suggestions and I can't tell you.'   I think Mark is a you say a class act and to suggest that he has a hidden agenda ......well........JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 08, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »

SNIPPED

So here are some questions, and think long and hard before you answer:

What is in it for Peter?

What has Mark NeJame got to do in this? What makes you think he has anything more to do with it than has been expalined?

Yes i know that I have left NeJame out until this point, but my little friends tell me he has more to say.  Who are your little friends and how would they know?

No. none of these people were involved in killing Caylee Anthony. They were not the folks responsible for ‘dead body odor’. But what does amaze me is how strange this case has become. A look at South Orange Avenue should excite everyone. Who lives there? Who hangs out there? What does South Orange Street have to do with Caylee's death?  And why would who hangs out there and live there excite everyone?

There is little doubt in my mind that Peter Benevides is the money guy. I agree

Never Lose Hope Foundation and Kidfinders are saying that the ‘Bat Boat’ was funded by an anonymous source. It would not surprise me to find that Peter Benevides was the person.

Of course the question I have is why would he want to? People do not get rich being nice? But some rich people do nice things

I will add a new element, why would Mark NeJame be involved? NeJame is a class act, he has a great resume. Why would he want to play in this sand box? That is another story.  what do you know about this story?

I will say this, Pedro Benevides has a resume that scares me. More than one person has suggested that in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle I should find a new hobby. Simon Barrett

Turbo, I responded to a few of your questions above in black bold. I love reading your posts...but, I really get turned off with the 'I know more than you do suggestions and I can't tell you.'   I think Mark is a you say a class act and to suggest that he has a hidden agenda ......well........JMO

Good Morning Sunny...most respectfully, our Turbo didn't write this.  Simon Barrett did.  I'm only responding because Turbo isn't here right now and didn't want anyone else to think Turbo wrote it either.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 08, 2010, 09:29:11 AM »

Good Morning Sunny...most respectfully, our Turbo didn't write this.  Simon Barrett did.  I'm only responding because Turbo isn't here right now and didn't want anyone else to think Turbo wrote it either.   

Good Morning numbersgirl...well thanks for clearing that up....my mind was spinning. Usually Turbo and I are riding on the same wavy!  LOL  Another reason to put links in our posts~!  LOL   Sorry Turbo!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 08, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Great conversation going on last night. Even if I did get confused at times...it's still early for me and I've not had enough coffee.

I think anything we see from sin-cin in letter will be purposeful in jer mind anyway. She knows the letters will be published. I believe that is why she tried to see if she could get mail through to Kc using BOZO's law address and the Legal mail ruse.   No one has to think she is an idiot anymore (as she mentioned in her letter) she proved it.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #732 on: August 08, 2010, 09:33:32 AM »

One more thought (this one is much shorter-LOL!)...Isn't it interesting what Cindy says in her letters?  Hat tip to seamusoriley.blogspot.com here with Statement Analysis.  Cindy's been declaring since shortly after Caylee's Memorial Service that she believes Caylee is alive.  As recently as July 2010, in her testimony before Judge Perry, she stubbornly added she believed Caylee was still alive.  Oh yeah, Cindy?  Then why did you write in your May 2010 Mother's Day Card to Casey "You were a good mother to Caylee.".  Because you know Caylee is indeed dead and has been since June 2008.  Funny thing about the human body, the mouth speaks what the brain tells it to.  Likewise, the hand writes what the brain is thinking.  Clearly, Cindy believed Caylee was dead when she wrote that card, using past tense.  Furthermore, she felt secure writing that too, perhaps because she knew it wouldn't be going public.  It appears to me that the Baez Legal Documents envelope was in fact addressed by Cindy.
***Sorry, I don't know how to screen capture these and bring them over. If someone does and can, I would appreciate it. Putting them side by side makes it easier to compare the features.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/062510anthony-jail-letters1/1/lg/Pages_from_14775-15779_Page_038.htm
Casey's Address:
Line 2
  • the 8 is formed with a / line attached to what resembles an upside down S
  • the last 0 in the inmate number is formed with a solid line down stroke (l), which then curves on around to complete the 0
  • the R in DORM is formed with a backward slant resembling more of an "e" tilted back against a tiny stick
  • the last number 2 (DORML-12) is formed more like a lazy Z
Line 3: The Zip Code: Look at the second 2 (another lazy Z) and the first 0 (same as Line 2)

When you compare this envelope against the May 10, 2010 one here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html, look at the 8's, zeros, R's and 2's.  Looks the same to me. IMO, proving who mailed this won't be that hard.  First there are fingerprints or lack of fingerprints (Cindy, Baez, Baez' employees).  Secondly, saliva in the DNA on the envelope flap might be incriminating.  Finally, other cancelled correspondence envelopes could be provided by the Baez Law Firm or subpoenaed by Judge Perry (or perhaps the Prosecution could simply file their own motion requesting such evidence at some point during Cindy's trial to establish character  ). 
Heading out here...Hope you have a great p.m. or a.m.! 

Ispy, AWESOME! Yep, looks to me like the same handwriting! I'm sorry, but I don't think the government gives passes on tampering with the mail. Just one more nail in her coffin. I'm sure they have a very thick file on Cindy and George, taking their time, gathering evidence to put them away with their murdering daughter.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #733 on: August 08, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Atlanta, she just saying this to help Casey. No way she believes it. She's known since day 31.   

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 08, 2010, 09:37:04 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

I think Cindy is setting up "insanity" for when she is charged.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #735 on: August 08, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Well it's not going to work. She's a con artist, just like her daughter. But I agree, she's trying here. After the roasting she took at the Gonzales depos, I'm sure Conman really had his work cut out for him trying to coach her into acting appropriately. It probably just about killed her not to run that show.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 08, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »

Turbo- thanks!  It's hard to verbally describe how someone makes their letters.  I wasn't sure if anyone could follow that or not.  I'm wondering if Cindy may have practiced and copied the way Casey wrote when she was younger.  The first line on that Baez Law Firm envelope for the Mother's Day Card reminded me instantly of how high school girls write = very "showy". 

O4Bull- I am so sorry to hear about your poor cousin!  Wow!  I happen to know an inordinately high number of women who were molested as children and I totally agree on the dynamics thing.  You won't get any nanners from me because I've wondered the same things about Cindy's childhood.  Cindy didn't suddenly become angry, deceptive, manipulating, and controlling overnight (or even over a few years).  Those are some deeply entrenched roots there.  Not accusing Mr. or Mrs. Plesea of anything, just trying to figure Cindy out.  It's interesting that no one from her childhood/teen/early adulthood years has come forward to support her (or disparage her).  It's like she was born and grew up in a vacuum. I have to wonder if she was as toxic as Casey, friend-wise.  Honestly, I think Mrs. Plesea (nice as she seems to be), seemed reluctant to call Cindy on much regarding Casey (until Casey stole from them).  In her e-mails to Rick, she seems afraid to confront Cindy.  Wonder why?  I tend to think Cindy's worn out her welcome among her relatives, being so abrasive and unwilling to admit her family's very obvious shortcomings.  It's just weird.  How sad to have to live life like that, hiding/ducking/dodging/exploding.
Having been drug to quite a few nursing homes and the homes of obscure elderly relatives as a child, I would never "require" any small child to sit on the lap of an elderly person she only saw a few times a year (if that).  Caylee looked lost on Mr. Plesea's lap.  I didn't like the pic either because anyone with half a brain could see Caylee was unsure and uncomfortable. I didn't perceive Mr. Plesea as a threat, just the situation as "scary" to Caylee.  I do have to wonder if Cindy wasn't always catered to as the only girl or if she always got her way due to temper tantrums.  One thing's for sure, she's hard, as in strong-willed in all the worst ways, coupled with a violent temper and proud of it.  George and Cindy seemed to have raised their children in a culture of violence as Cindy got up in people's faces repeatedly and physically threatened them, while George shoved numerous people and encouraged Casey in a recent letter to kick ***.  Both Cindy and George behaved irrationally and appallingly at their Zenaida Gonzales-Morgan depos.  Cindy should have been involuntarily committed after that display, IMO.  She clearly posed a threat to Mr. Morgan.  Had Brad Conway and the TV cameras not been there, she'd have been all over him, IMO.  No, Cindy didn't get that way overnight, nor since Caylee went "missing".         

Great posts as usual ISpy!
If you read Diane Fanning's "Mommy's Little Girl", you can get a little insight into Cindy's childhood. She was the only girl, and had 3 brothers. She was very spoiled
(according to her brother Rick) Cindy could do no wrong. There is a lot of bad feelings between Cindy and all her brothers. 2 of the 3 had been estranged for years prior to Caylee's murder. According to Rick, one of the biggest bone of contention was Cindy's entire Nursing School paid for by her parents. The 3 brothers all had to pay their own way through college.

Don't stay away so long ISpy....we miss your posts!!
Take Care!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 08, 2010, 09:52:27 AM »

One more thought (this one is much shorter-LOL!)...Isn't it interesting what Cindy says in her letters?  Hat tip to seamusoriley.blogspot.com here with Statement Analysis.  Cindy's been declaring since shortly after Caylee's Memorial Service that she believes Caylee is alive.  As recently as July 2010, in her testimony before Judge Perry, she stubbornly added she believed Caylee was still alive.  Oh yeah, Cindy?  Then why did you write in your May 2010 Mother's Day Card to Casey "You were a good mother to Caylee.".  Because you know Caylee is indeed dead and has been since June 2008.  Funny thing about the human body, the mouth speaks what the brain tells it to.  Likewise, the hand writes what the brain is thinking.  Clearly, Cindy believed Caylee was dead when she wrote that card, using past tense.  Furthermore, she felt secure writing that too, perhaps because she knew it wouldn't be going public.  It appears to me that the Baez Legal Documents envelope was in fact addressed by Cindy.
***Sorry, I don't know how to screen capture these and bring them over. If someone does and can, I would appreciate it. Putting them side by side makes it easier to compare the features.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/062510anthony-jail-letters1/1/lg/Pages_from_14775-15779_Page_038.htm
Casey's Address:
Line 2
  • the 8 is formed with a / line attached to what resembles an upside down S
  • the last 0 in the inmate number is formed with a solid line down stroke (l), which then curves on around to complete the 0
  • the R in DORM is formed with a backward slant resembling more of an "e" tilted back against a tiny stick
  • the last number 2 (DORML-12) is formed more like a lazy Z
Line 3: The Zip Code: Look at the second 2 (another lazy Z) and the first 0 (same as Line 2)

When you compare this envelope against the May 10, 2010 one here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html, look at the 8's, zeros, R's and 2's.  Looks the same to me. IMO, proving who mailed this won't be that hard.  First there are fingerprints or lack of fingerprints (Cindy, Baez, Baez' employees).  Secondly, saliva in the DNA on the envelope flap might be incriminating.  Finally, other cancelled correspondence envelopes could be provided by the Baez Law Firm or subpoenaed by Judge Perry (or perhaps the Prosecution could simply file their own motion requesting such evidence at some point during Cindy's trial to establish character  ). 
Heading out here...Hope you have a great p.m. or a.m.! 

WOW....great eye.....I went back and looked at what you were talking about and you are so correct. I actually thought it was addressed by someone else!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 08, 2010, 09:52:32 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Well it's not going to work. She's a con artist, just like her daughter. But I agree, she's trying here. After the roasting she took at the Gonzales depos, I'm sure Conman really had his work cut out for him trying to coach her into acting appropriately. It probably just about killed her not to run that show.
George with the suicide, Cindy with the memory loss and loonytune action recently. But, yep, they aren't medically diagnosed as "insane" so it's useless.
It's all just desperation, they know Casey will be charged and fried and they are trying to be sympathetic any way that they can. Funny that LE has given them so many chances to come clean and it has to come down to public embarrassment instead. That's why I believe their secrets are deeper than murder... which would be incest, George being the baby daddy.

Can't wait for this trial!!! Will it be televised?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 08, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Good Morning trim....I think this statement could have been written by any one of us!!

'Under normal circumstances it would seem natural for a grandmother to be in denial after something terrible happened to her flesh and blood grandchild. However, when that grandmother is Cindy Anthony - I long ago quit believing anything that came out of her mouth. To me, the last time Cindy Anthony told the truth was when she made that 911 call to police to report Caylee missing and went on to say that it smelled like a dead body had been in her car'

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.