April 28, 2024, 07:27:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171149 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: August 08, 2010, 08:00:21 PM »

A couple of pages back, and I'm sorry but I can't find it now so I don't know who wrote it, but there was a very perceptive comment about Caylee being plopped down on her great-grandfather's lap; A man she had rarely seen. She looks terrified to me, and of course it's because she has rarely seen him and he probably tried to speak and couldn't because of his stroke and that scared her further.  The first time I saw that tape, there was a sound track.  Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  Caylee turned to look at the person speaking.  After that she gave Papa a hug, and the same someone said "Give him a kiss," and she did that too.  Then she started to climb down but the tape ends. The sound is rearely heard now.

This is probably something which would have stayed with Caylee for the rest of her life, if she actually had one.  I know I remember seeing my grandmother's body laid out in the corner of her living room and I've never forgotten it. And I was about six years old. 
I totally agree. And I think this is what set Casey off. Casey was probably fondled by this old man too since it seems to run in the family and Lee learned it somewhere. I often have said that Casey thought she was saving Caylee from her vicious perverted family, but Casey was already addicted to sex and acting out. The "Fathers Day" thing also was confusing in Casey's mind because if George is the baby daddy... then it's even more complicated. But that was the day the whole thing started.
Yes, that video creeped me out alot.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 08, 2010, 08:07:10 PM »

The above is a notation Cindy wrote in a card to her.

That SHOWS like all the other times she used past tense in speaking of Caylee that she does NOT BELIEVE her to be anything but dead.  They all used the past tense in describing her right after she "disappeared" and instead of using her name used "the girl" and other indicators which showed they were emotionally removed from her as a person.
How about if she means that you were great when you were free, now you are a jailbird you won't be able to be a mommy when Caylee comes home... or something like that?
Cindy is in denial, part of grieving and she's stuck in the loop and can't get out of it by accepting Caylee is dead. Typical reaction to trauma.
Maybe Cindy was referring to a certain instance when she was a great mom to Caylee, like in the past. Sure it looks like solid proof that Cindy knew Caylee is dead but it all depends on if Cindy will be hostile or cooperate in the trial how subjective her statement is. I predict Cindy will be hostile.
The value of this evidence is to show Cindy is not forthright with real knowledge... I suppose.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 08, 2010, 08:42:59 PM »

A couple of pages back, and I'm sorry but I can't find it now so I don't know who wrote it, but there was a very perceptive comment about Caylee being plopped down on her great-grandfather's lap; A man she had rarely seen. She looks terrified to me, and of course it's because she has rarely seen him and he probably tried to speak and couldn't because of his stroke and that scared her further.  The first time I saw that tape, there was a sound track.  Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  Caylee turned to look at the person speaking.  After that she gave Papa a hug, and the same someone said "Give him a kiss," and she did that too.  Then she started to climb down but the tape ends. The sound is rearely heard now.

This is probably something which would have stayed with Caylee for the rest of her life, if she actually had one.  I know I remember seeing my grandmother's body laid out in the corner of her living room and I've never forgotten it. And I was about six years old. 
I totally agree. And I think this is what set Casey off. Casey was probably fondled by this old man too since it seems to run in the family and Lee learned it somewhere. I often have said that Casey thought she was saving Caylee from her vicious perverted family, but Casey was already addicted to sex and acting out. The "Fathers Day" thing also was confusing in Casey's mind because if George is the baby daddy... then it's even more complicated. But that was the day the whole thing started.

Excuse me, by what logic do you deduce the "old man" probably fondled Casey.  What an ugly thing to say without any evidence to support it.  I realize it is your opinion, but . . . Also, it has been proven that GA is not the father of Caylee.
I personally found the video quite endearing as my memories of great-grandparents and grandparents are filled with joy and wonder and yes, even death.  I haven't been scarred by those memories, I am richer for them.  For those whose memories are not as precious, I am sorry you still carry the sting.  But for others of us, such memories are priceless.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 08, 2010, 08:49:15 PM »

Good Morning Sunny...most respectfully, our Turbo didn't write this.  Simon Barrett did.  I'm only responding because Turbo isn't here right now and didn't want anyone else to think Turbo wrote it either.  

Good Morning numbersgirl...well thanks for clearing that up....my mind was spinning. Usually Turbo and I are riding on the same wavy!  LOL  Another reason to put links in our posts~!  LOL   Sorry Turbo!

No problem.........I didn't put the link in because I had the writing on my computer and didn't have the link at the time. I was not even sure it was still available, but I did finally find it and posted it the next post or so because it has a lot of good information.

I had a lot of info on PB and had posted some of it in the beginning when he offered the reward, but deleted most of the posts because I started getting some strange facebook requests, and phone calls. I decided that I needed to stay out of that so after this was posted I just started using his info as to keep it away from me.........>>>>call me chicken<<<<< cluck, cluck, cluck...........

thanks turbo....damn....I am glad you stopped delving into PB...that's scary....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 08, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »

Excuse me, by what logic do you deduce the "old man" probably fondled Casey.  What an ugly thing to say without any evidence to support it.  I realize it is your opinion, but . . . Also, it has been proven that GA is not the father of Caylee.
I personally found the video quite endearing as my memories of great-grandparents and grandparents are filled with joy and wonder and yes, even death.  I haven't been scarred by those memories, I am richer for them.  For those whose memories are not as precious, I am sorry you still carry the sting.  But for others of us, such memories are priceless.

Could you please post the link where you got the information on George's DNA and him not being the father of Caylee? I have searched all the documents for it and unless I have missed it that has NOT been released.

I am not talking about that thing some blogger put up "claiming" to have the results which were bogus but documented LE release. Thanks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 08, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »

The BFF comment I find so appalling.

Is that DON the private detective? 08?

I read it as "Dom"

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 08, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »

Good Morning Sunny...most respectfully, our Turbo didn't write this.  Simon Barrett did.  I'm only responding because Turbo isn't here right now and didn't want anyone else to think Turbo wrote it either.  

Good Morning numbersgirl...well thanks for clearing that up....my mind was spinning. Usually Turbo and I are riding on the same wavy!  LOL  Another reason to put links in our posts~!  LOL   Sorry Turbo!

No problem.........I didn't put the link in because I had the writing on my computer and didn't have the link at the time. I was not even sure it was still available, but I did finally find it and posted it the next post or so because it has a lot of good information.

I had a lot of info on PB and had posted some of it in the beginning when he offered the reward, but deleted most of the posts because I started getting some strange facebook requests, and phone calls. I decided that I needed to stay out of that so after this was posted I just started using his info as to keep it away from me.........>>>>call me chicken<<<<< cluck, cluck, cluck...........

thanks turbo....damn....I am glad you stopped delving into PB...that's scary....

You and me both after seeing those articles on his arrest. What I found tied right in with all the things listed in that indictment and even a few more which were not. I was not even aware of his arrest until one of the Monkeys put up that link last night.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: August 08, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »

The BFF comment I find so appalling.

Is that DON the private detective? 08?

I read it as "Dom"

It was mine was a typo.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 08, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »

I don't think you can deduce anything about Casey from that tape certainly not that she was fondled by her grandfather, that is just not credible. IMHO

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #769 on: August 08, 2010, 10:27:13 PM »

actually, not proven, Turbo posted quite a while back where there was a discrepancy.  Just wanted to point out that that is an often wrongly repeated opinion. IMO, FWIW, YMMV and all that
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #770 on: August 08, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »

sorry, I posted before I saw that Turbo had already responded.  I don't think we know for sure, either way.  I'm waiting until trial to see who the daddy is.  I can't imagine if it's GA that the defense won't use that.  I think it would be a one sure shot that may save her from a needle.  JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 08, 2010, 10:48:01 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylees-5th-birthday-casey-anthonys.html
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Caylee's 5th Birthday (Casey Anthony's Daughter) Tomorrow

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: August 08, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »

Something I found interesting was that DC evidently thought he was going to share in the cash flow and Baez sold him out.... and we have the confirmation now through DC that 20/20 paid $200,000 directly to Baez.

I found it strange that DC was told he would be paid by Conley after the memorial and they boomed him. It would appear to me that the Anthonys would be afraid to do that to him with all he knew about them
knowing where the body was.

Ginette (the psychic) early on seemed to think Caylee was dead... then jumped on the "Caylee is alive" train at some point for a short period. Something in November changed her mind again. She was "convinced" that Caylee was dead.

I don't know what kind of information led DC to the remains site, but he says in his January 16th email that the information that Ginette gave him did not lead him to Caylee as he had "other" information.

I'm convinced that there is something very wrong with the way DC went out into those woods, and I still fully believe that Cindy sent him out there. Why else would Cindy lie in her deposition to the SA that she had no idea that DC went out there? And why would DC, in his interview with police, decide to cling to some sort of privilege like glue when the topic of who sent him over there came up? They even went off record with him to discuss it, and the whole tone of the interview changed at that point.

I wonder if Jose has been madly dialing Geraldo up to explain all this now that all these have been released?

I wonder what attitude Geraldo is gonna take on this info this coming weekend~!!!??

And, does anyone remember early on, when Jose was really chumming it up with Geraldo, that there was speculation that Geraldo was possibly fronting some of the expenses in exchange for what?

Now to the email where he states Caylee's dad was the last one to see her and KC leave the house. It seems that all of them have made that "slip up" more than once.  I have heard slip ups like this many times even by GA himself. That was one of the early things which made my ears perk up so I seemed to catch it each time.

I am dying to get a hold of DC's deposition by the SA

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylees-5th-birthday-casey-anthonys.html
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Caylee's 5th Birthday (Casey Anthony's Daughter) Tomorrow

That video is troubling. If you look about the 51 sec mark she was in the tub and had the most "haunting" look in her eyes, then she started reaching for the camera and then stood back and started to cry. I can't imagine them showing that video at the memorial service because all the pictures of her eyes had that same haunting look. I have noticed many of her pictures and videos have that same look. A look of fear - I remember in the one with Cindy's dad she almost looked to me like she "knew" what was about to happen to her. Very haunting video.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: August 08, 2010, 11:23:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

The dates do not add up on the envelopes --- The letter from Baez office is post marked May 30, 2010

The letter written May 24, 2010 by Cindy - post marked May 25, 2010 -
Envelope page 9, letter on page 10, 11 ..

She claims the Mail fraud accusation on page 11 last paragraph. She wrote this May 24, 2010. The so called " letter /envelope in question" is post marked May 30, 2010. So that leads me to believe that the " mail" Cindy is referring to is not in this batch of documents.
Something is missing within the doc dump.. Me thinks.. 

Yes, you are right.............some have been left out.............good catch there !!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 08, 2010, 11:37:06 PM »

Could you please post the link where you got the information on George's DNA and him not being the father of Caylee? I have searched all the documents for it and unless I have missed it that has NOT been released.

I am not talking about that thing some blogger put up "claiming" to have the results which were bogus but documented LE release. Thanks.

I'd like to see that too, Turbo.  I recall that Lee was eliminated as being Caylee's father, but I've never seen an official document stating that George was not.

And Sister--Where did I say that the memory of my grandmother's body stung me.  I did not.  I said I will always remember it, I didn't say whether or not the memory stung.  Caylee was obviously terrified to be on her great-grandfather's lap.  Anyone who is familiar with children can recognize the fear in her eyes.  And also obviously, you never heard or took the time to listen to the sound which goes with that tape.   Caylee wanted down, Cindy told her she could get down if she would give Papa a hug and a kiss.  Caylee hugged him, was told to kiss him and she did, and was gettin down as fast as she could when the video ended.  I am perfectly willing to discuss things with courtesy, but I expect that courtesy to go both ways.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 08, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »

I don't think you can deduce anything about Casey from that tape certainly not that she was fondled by her grandfather, that is just not credible. IMHO

I can certainly deduce that Caylee was frightened in that tape.  As far as being fondled, I have no knowledge of that.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 08, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 08, 2010, 11:47:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

The dates do not add up on the envelopes --- The letter from Baez office is post marked May 30, 2010

The letter written May 24, 2010 by Cindy - post marked May 25, 2010 -
Envelope page 9, letter on page 10, 11 ..

She claims the Mail fraud accusation on page 11 last paragraph. She wrote this May 24, 2010. The so called " letter /envelope in question" is post marked May 30, 2010. So that leads me to believe that the " mail" Cindy is referring to is not in this batch of documents.
Something is missing within the doc dump.. Me thinks.. 

Yes, you are right.............some have been left out.............good catch there !!

Deenie and Turbo--Do you think that the letter Cindy wrote using Baez's return address was just a personal size envelope and not a business size?  I do, but it's kind of hard to tell.  It also looks to me as if the return address is stamped on with one of those old-fashioned stamps and ink pad, but I'm not sure of that either.  I do think it's very funny.

And catching the difference in the dates was a good catch, Deenie.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 08, 2010, 11:55:29 PM »

I don't pretend to understand the scientific details, but I have read enough reports over on Websleuths, and comments from the Pathologist that contributes to the forum and from a Lawyer who deals with genetic testing, and they both state that it is genetically impossible for GA to have been Caylee's father according to the test results they have seen. That's good enough for me, but that old rumor will not die.... particularly since Casey has now accused her father of abuse.  Bear in mind that 99.9999999 % of what she says on any day is lies and decide who you believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.