April 28, 2024, 11:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171158 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2010, 01:08:19 PM »

OMGWTF !!!!!! This proves it. He is an idiot to the nth degree. With all that's going on.....nothing short of disbarment will ever humble this guy.

I know!!  can you believe the arrogance!!  and he was really missing Kathi!!  When he said he gets to pick the charity I nearly fell off my chair!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »

Gee..."We're hoping Mr. Kronk will tell the truth"...How about your client telling the truth?? RRGH!

Hi Gizzie!  I thought the EXACT same thing...........how about your client telling the truth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2010, 01:13:44 PM »

OMGWTF !!!!!! This proves it. He is an idiot to the nth degree. With all that's going on.....nothing short of disbarment will ever humble this guy.

I know!!  can you believe the arrogance!!  and he was really missing Kathi!!  When he said he gets to pick the charity I nearly fell off my chair!!
I know.    And what's with he and Mason always talking about these news guys bosses, it's so juvenile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-did-jose-baez-joke-about-cost-of-chopper-fuel.html
Casey Anthony: Did Jose Baez joke about cost of chopper fuel?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 30 2010 12:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Former meter reader Roy Kronk is being deposed today in the Casey Anthony case.

But Anthony attorney Jose Baez took time to weigh in on coverage that his Kissimmee home is in foreclosure. WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing said Baez “joked” about the reporting, but Baez sure didn’t seem like he was joking.

“The next time you want to send helicopters over my house, let me know,” Baez told reporters. “You know how much helicopter fuel costs these days? I would have gladly have taken photos of my house, inside and out, if you would have donated that money to charity.”

Baez looked utterly serious. Kealing reported that Kronk and his attorney would talk to the press after today’s deposition.

At noon, stations previewed the deposition. Baez said the defense would talk to Kronk about everything. “There are a lot of statements we’re concerned about,” Baez told reporters. “We’re hoping Mr. Kronk will tell the truth.”

To that, WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich added, “There’s no indication that Kronk has ever lied.”

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason told reporters the Anthony team is focusing on “establishing reasonable doubt in various aspects of the case.”

WFTV’s Belich noted that this was the second time the defense had deposed Kronk. “They smeared him after his first deposition, releasing videotaped statements from disgruntled family members,” Belich said. Belich noted that an ex-wife accused Kronk of binding her with duct tape and that duct tape was found on the remains of Caylee Anthony.

The attorney for Kronk today dismissed the ex-wife’s allegations as ridiculous.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Roy Kronk Call To Police In Tenn. could Impact Casey Case
07/29/10

The ONLY thing I see that doing is to show that he is someone who is conscientious about trying to help solve crimes. They are idiots that has nothing to do with this case.
What does that have to do with this case?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/casey-anthonys-defense-to-question-roy-kronk/

Casey Anthony’s defense to question Roy Kronk
July 30, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2010, 01:29:59 PM »

“The next time you want to send helicopters over my house, let me know,” Baez told reporters. “You know how much helicopter fuel costs these days? I would have gladly have taken photos of my house, inside and out, if you would have donated that money to charity.”     This man is in serious need of an evaluation by a very good mental health doctor.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

I really hope someone puts an end to all this bs.
She is indefensible. End of story.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »

“The next time you want to send helicopters over my house, let me know,” Baez told reporters. “You know how much helicopter fuel costs these days? I would have gladly have taken photos of my house, inside and out, if you would have donated that money to charity.”     This man is in serious need of an evaluation by a very good mental health doctor.

That and a swift kick in the a**.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2010, 02:19:33 PM »

That and a swift kick in the a**.
I'll volunteer my foot!  Monkey Devil!
Hey, I'll bet he could make some serious cash by charging people to kick his behind.
This reminds me of Paul Schaeffer and  "This is Spinal Tap"...

Artie Fufkin: [after nobody turns up, at an album-signing promotion] You know what I want you to do? Will you do something for me?
David St. Hubbins: What?
Artie Fufkin: Do me a favor. Just kick my ass, okay? Kick this ass for a man, that's all. Kick my ass. Enjoy. Come on. I'm not asking, I'm telling with this. Kick my ass.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »

I know.    And what's with he and Mason always talking about these news guys bosses, it's so juvenile

Mason said this was all about providing reasonable doubt. Didn't Hornsby say they need to commit to a theory?  Maybe Hornsby's wrong? If it's all about reasonable doubt, does that mean they can float as many smear campaigns against innocent parties as they wish, just to taint the jury?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2010, 02:32:41 PM »

Mason said this was all about providing reasonable doubt. Didn't Hornsby say they need to commit to a theory?  Maybe Hornsby's wrong? If it's all about reasonable doubt, does that mean they can float as many smear campaigns against innocent parties as they wish, just to taint the jury?
That's what it looks like to me.  Did they depose Jesse Grund and his dad today, too?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »

That is all the defense has is too create reasonable doubt, sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2010, 02:46:24 PM »

That is all the defense has is too create reasonable doubt, sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.
Maybe the key word is reasonable!   Wish it was over, they really give me heartburn sometimes 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2010, 02:53:33 PM »

Will a nice Monkey please
post pics of  bozos house??  My computer crashed and I'm on my cell it does not have flash to upload pics
I can only view here
tia
with loads of sugar!!!!

Loca
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2010, 02:59:44 PM »

I am sorry, but imo it is not important to know what J.Baez house looks like. It isn't important. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

Maybe the key word is reasonable!   Wish it was over, they really give me heartburn sometimes 
I wish this was all over with also, so Caylee can finally get her justice.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2010, 03:25:12 PM »

I wish this was all over with also, so Caylee can finally get her justice.
Me, too, NoRose.  I also hope all those the defense and the A's have tried to blame and treated like dirt get their justice as well.  I find their behavior indefensible.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »

Will a nice Monkey please
post pics of  bozos house??  My computer crashed and I'm on my cell it does not have flash to upload pics
I can only view here
tia
with loads of sugar!!!!

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE.  WHO CARES WHAT HIS HOUSE LOOKS LIKE?  IT DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS THREAD.

WE ALL KNOW BAEZ IS AN IDIOT AND CASEY IS A MONSTER.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2010, 04:13:25 PM »

sorry klaasend

your right  about Baez  house!!now I feel  like a fool lol
no pun my bad

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.