April 28, 2024, 09:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171155 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 09, 2010, 09:52:02 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAYLEE

It's so sad.  Little Caylee should be celebrating her birthday with cake & ice cream, balloons and fun, instead of being at the center of the  trial for her murder.  

Bolded by Me
I'm editing my own post to add that sadly she isn't REALLY at the center of the trial, even though she should be.  It seems to me there is a lot of other drama going on and there isn't enough emphasis placed (yet) that there is a little girl that was murdered.  Instead, we've gotten  a three ring circus at times.        JMHO  I'm hoping those that have stood strong for justice for Caylee will persevere.      Bless you Caylee.   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:57:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: August 09, 2010, 09:53:33 AM »

Thanks Sunny. 
* "I incubate my dreams." Ginette said.      Doesn't everyone?

hi nr, good morning.....she is a freaking not case.....she pizzed me off so bad calling Caylee's remains trash I  had to stop listening....at least for now....
  Wow    Is there anyone associated with this that is not a freaking fruit loop?  When will this end?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:06 AM »

Ginny says the motive for killing Caylee= negligence

WTF???!!

She's so full of crappola......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: August 09, 2010, 09:57:40 AM »

Ginny says the motive for killing Caylee= negligence

WTF???!!

She's so full of crappola......

ITA, seeme.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 09, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »

Yeah - she is full of it.    She said she'll tell more for compensation.   Whatever.     
Claims the murder was due to negligence.

She also told DC not to take Hoover with him to look for Caylee because it would blow up in his face.    Well, I guess she got one thing right.     
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 09, 2010, 10:04:21 AM »

How about when Spin Gin says she got no money, never asked for money, BUT, if you want her do "do her thing" and figure out Kronk's character, or anything else on this case, she expects to be paid........again, GMAFB!!

and I call BS when she says she lives in Vermont, I wasn't following this case, blah, blah, blah.......it's been the biggest missing person's case for 2 freaking years!!

If you're so worried about clearing your name, then spill it b!tch!! Don't throw crumbs of BS one at a time about your involvement or lack thereof!
You agree to go on a radio talk show and then when the tough questions get asked, you say "you have little kids". Did you ever hear of going into another room??
Using your children as shields ain't helping you dig yourself out of your bullsh!t!!

Thank the Lord, her BS isn't admissible in court!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 09, 2010, 10:06:11 AM »

Yeah - she is full of it.    She said she'll tell more for compensation.   Whatever.     
Claims the murder was due to negligence.

She also told DC not to take Hoover with him to look for Caylee because it would blow up in his face.    Well, I guess she got one thing right.     

throw enough sh!t at the wall, something will eventually stick

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 09, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/09/watts-up-with-this?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

You gotta listen to this!!  Ginette Lucas, the psychic is on Watts show!  So is Hornsby

Hey Sunny.   
Interesting.   Thanks.

She claims she knows who killed Caylee but wouldn't say on this program.   She felt it was a man who did it.  Also said she thought Caylee was moved a couple of times.
IMO, she is FOS.

FOS,yep that pretty much sums it up.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 09, 2010, 10:09:36 AM »

800,000 children go missing in this country every year....

Miss fancy pants "says" she has found 20

quite the track record...NOT

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 09, 2010, 10:14:46 AM »

800,000 children go missing in this country every year....

Miss fancy pants "says" she has found 20

quite the track record...NOT

She called Caylee "the kid"   
Miss fancy pants can stick it where the sun don't shine.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 09, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/caylee-marie-anthony-would-have-turned-5-today-849357.html
Caylee Marie Anthony would have turned 5 today

By Kevin P. Connolly
Orlando Sentinel
Updated: 10:05 a.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 2010
Posted: 9:36 a.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 2010
Today marks another sad chapter in the Casey Anthony case. Her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, would have turned 5 today. The little girl's remains were found a short walk from the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Her mother, who turned 24 in March, is accused of killing her daughter.

Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail, accused of first-degree murder and other charges.

Her mother, Cindy Anthony, wrote a eulogy to her slain granddaughter that was published in the Orlando Sentinel in February 2009.

"On Aug. 9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14 a.m. in an Orlando hospital," Cindy Anthony wrote. "From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her."

The identity of Caylee Marie's father has not been revealed.

Caylee Marie's grandparents appeared on national television this summer and said living without the little girl has been heartbreaking.

Cindy and George Anthony got tattoos to remember the murdered girl.

George Anthony revealed his tattoo on ABC's Good Morning America in June
His tattoo covers his chest and it shows a little girl in a red dress and white shoes staring at the sky. The sun's rays are shown cutting through the clouds. Beneath the image reads the message: "My Sunshine."

It wasn't immediately clear what they Anthonys are doing today to mark the little girl's birthday. Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 09, 2010, 10:19:51 AM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 09, 2010, 10:30:09 AM »

watts says he would told by LE there was extensive blood evidence in the car trunk??? 

Roger told Steph he was the worst interviewer EVER   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #833 on: August 09, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »

Happy Brithday Caylee
[/b]

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:44 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAYLEE

It's so sad.  Little Caylee should be celebrating her birthday with cake & ice cream, balloons and fun, instead of being at the center of the  trial for her murder.  

Bolded by Me
I'm editing my own post to add that sadly she isn't REALLY at the center of the trial, even though she should be.  It seems to me there is a lot of other drama going on and there isn't enough emphasis placed (yet) that there is a little girl that was murdered.  Instead, we've gotten  a three ring circus at times.        JMHO  I'm hoping those that have stood strong for justice for Caylee will persevere.      Bless you Caylee.   an angelic monkey
thanks for this post Muffy...
you are correct that Caylee needs to be the center of the trial..wonder if anyone will do that? hopefully the prosecution will since the defense for her murderer sure won't! jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 09, 2010, 11:19:55 AM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.
I'm really lost with this, please help. Are some thinking that great grandpa might have or may have done something sexual to Caylee or Casey or even Cindy at some point in time? 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 09, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »

Good Morning, Monks.

I don't believe in psychics or ESP or any of those sixth sense philosophies.  I prefer to go by what I know to be fact.  Having said that, I will not go into what I actually think of people who practice what I believe to be scams.  It doesn't surprise me at all that that nutty Lucas wanted more money to tell more.  I have a niece who tells fortunes or whatever it's called on the internet.  She apparently bought some kind of program which she uses to con people.  Another relative told me about it and I don't discuss it with my niece.  She can't chew gum and cross the street at the same time. IMO they are all about the same. I have noted, however, that  these miraculous results are reported after the fact, and not prior to an event occuring. For instance, I could say that in August, 2008, I predicted that the World Trade Center would be attacked and destroyed with great loss of life.  I could say that a lost child was found five minutes after my reporting where the child would be found. Nonsense, isn't it?  Anyway, I think so.  You are equally welcome to your opinion.

There are several otherthings I wanted to say before I leave for the day:

As I recall, LE has never released any information about whether or not GA is Caylee's father.  I have an opinion about it, but it is only opinion, I don't think he is.  But unless one has access to a sample of his DNA, I don't think they could determine the fact of it.  It requires a sample,  a lab, lab equipment, knowledge and specialized training. So unless someone took a swab from the inside of GA's mouth and using proper knowledge and equipment states he is not the father, I reserve final judgement on the matter. I had a DNA test run on my dog, and even that required a mouth swab.

As I recall, Casey's letter in which she mentioned molestion didn't actually accuse George.  It was something like I kinda sorta remember that he might have. But with Lee, it was more definite, but not as much as to result in a baby.  Something about a flashlight and pulling up her bra.  Anyway, we know for a fact, via LE's document release, that Lee is not Caylee's father.  As to Casey's allegations about Lee, I don't know the truth of it, but if one can use Casey's past untruthfullness as example, I'd say no, it isn't true. No one other than Lee and George was accused in this regard in the "Jailhouse" letters. As I recall, Casey did tell several other people that Lee molested her.

I don't know how long Mr. Plesea was in the nursing home prior to Father's Day in 2008.  But Caylee was less than three years old.  If Mr. Plesea had been there for several months, I'd say the likelihood of Caylee even remembering him would be slight.  I think Caylee was a bright, beautiful child, but I don't think it necessary to attribute qualities to her which I don't believe to be true. IMO the audio on the tape shows she was prompted to hug and kiss and ask Mr. Plesea if he were tired. Nothing wrong with that.  She stands alone as an exceptional child without embellishment.  Other than saying that is my opinion, I will not comment further on it.

I think the emails from and to Dominick Casey show he is an idiot being used by the head idiot, Cindy Anthony.  We all suspect how Dominic Casey was paid, but have only hearsay about it.  We have gained insight into Cindy's moral character (If any,) and I'll leave it at that.

If Casey actually told Baez that she killed Caylee, Baez is prohibited by law from putting someone on the stand to protest her innocence, if he knows they are committing perjury.  An attorney, or anyone else for that matter, may not suborn pejury. To do so is a felony.  So, most criminal attorneys do not want their clients to tell them the truth if they are guilty.  It hamstrings the defense.

I do think that prior to the trial, Baez will approach the SA to obtain a plea deal.  If it goes to trial, I think that Casey will be found guilty but will not be sentenced to death.  But I think it will never go to trial.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 09, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »

I'm really lost with this, please help. Are some thinking that great grandpa might have or may have done something sexual to Caylee or Casey or even Cindy at some point in time? 

Good Morning, NoRose.  No.  Absolutely not. Mr. Plesea was never accused of anything in that regard nor was there ever even a hint of it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 09, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »

And not that this matters I guess, but I worked many years in nursing homes and home health care. Many young kids would come to visit with their parents. The elderly love little kids coming to visit, it brightens up their day so much  an angelic monkey  Many kids are afraid of the homes, the wheelchairs, the smells, it is scary for a young one to understand, and many were afraid to sit on the lap or even go close to some of the patients.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 09, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »

Good Morning, NoRose.  No.  Absolutely not. Mr. Plesea was never accused of anything in that regard nor was there ever even a hint of it.
Thank-you, I'm so glad to hear that.  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.