April 27, 2024, 12:56:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171110 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: August 09, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »

Babybear, I'm with you on your statement,
I do think that prior to the trial, Baez will approach the SA to obtain a plea deal.  If it goes to trial, I think that Casey will be found guilty but will not be sentenced to death.  But I think it will never go to trial.
I feel the same way and have pretty much from the start.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 09, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

Hi no rose, someone was speculating on it last night.  I did not want to use the quote box when I replied about it because it would show the original posts on and on and I felt that it shouldn't go on and on.   In the long run this man cannot defend himself, there is no evidence, and it just seemed wrong to me....

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.
I'm really lost with this, please help. Are some thinking that great grandpa might have or may have done something sexual to Caylee or Casey or even Cindy at some point in time? 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: August 09, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

Hi no rose, someone was speculating on it last night.  I did not want to use the quote box when I replied about it because it would show the original posts on and on and I felt that it shouldn't go on and on.   In the long run this man cannot defend himself, there is no evidence, and it just seemed wrong to me....

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.
I'm really lost with this, please help. Are some thinking that great grandpa might have or may have done something sexual to Caylee or Casey or even Cindy at some point in time? 

OMG I am so sorry, here is my response, no rose, that was in that last post but got somewhere in the middle

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #843 on: August 09, 2010, 11:46:21 AM »

How about when Spin Gin says she got no money, never asked for money, BUT, if you want her do "do her thing" and figure out Kronk's character, or anything else on this case, she expects to be paid........again, GMAFB!!

and I call BS when she says she lives in Vermont, I wasn't following this case, blah, blah, blah.......it's been the biggest missing person's case for 2 freaking years!!

If you're so worried about clearing your name, then spill it b!tch!! Don't throw crumbs of BS one at a time about your involvement or lack thereof!
You agree to go on a radio talk show and then when the tough questions get asked, you say "you have little kids". Did you ever hear of going into another room??
Using your children as shields ain't helping you dig yourself out of your bullsh!t!!

Thank the Lord, her BS isn't admissible in court!
Applauding Monkey here.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: August 09, 2010, 11:47:16 AM »

not me!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 09, 2010, 11:58:24 AM »

akmom   an angelic monkey  I was just confused like usual, and since the poor man is in a home, I didn't see anything wrong with little Caylee being on his lap and he sure seemed to have been very happy for the visitors.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 09, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »

not me!!   

??????  Sunny ?????  I am lost....I am very sorry if something I posted caused so much confusion.  Let me try to clear this up.  Last night someone was speculating on Mr Plesea....I felt it was wrong and said so, without addressing the poster using quote boxes because I did not want it to be repeated over and over again.  Someone asked about the speculation this morning picking up only my response to the original post.....MOO but he cannot even speak for himself and we know for sure he had nothing to do with Caylee's demise, so.....

ANYWAY, Happy Birthday Sweet Caylee......the reason we are here......

crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: August 09, 2010, 12:02:25 PM »

I do think that prior to the trial, Baez will approach the SA to obtain a plea deal.  If it goes to trial, I think that Casey will be found guilty but will not be sentenced to death.  But I think it will never go to trial.

I'll feel cheated, for Caylee, if it doesn't go to court. The Ants have made this case about everything BUT Caylee, and I'd like to see that brought back to reality. I'm on the fence about what I think will happen. Part of me believes that Casey will go for it, but I do feel less convicted about that than I did at the beginning. I'm not sure how far the prosecution will go to strike a deal. I recognize that the defense has tried very hard in these pre-trial motions to get the death penalty off the table and believe that the DP is not where they want to start plea bargain negotiations. A life sentence is pretty much the goal if you start with the death penalty.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 09, 2010, 12:04:33 PM »

akmom   an angelic monkey  I was just confused like usual, and since the poor man is in a home, I didn't see anything wrong with little Caylee being on his lap and he sure seemed to have been very happy for the visitors.

ALWAYS good to see you no rose....if you are not here I think there must be something wrong....I am going to slink off now before I cause anymore chaos!!  Have a good day!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: August 09, 2010, 12:06:53 PM »

ALWAYS good to see you no rose....if you are not here I think there must be something wrong....I am going to slink off now before I cause anymore chaos!!  Have a good day!
Don't you dare  an angelic monkey 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 09, 2010, 12:12:41 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylee-marie-anthony-quest-for-truth.html
Monday, August 9, 2010
Caylee Marie Anthony: The Quest For Truth And Justice

Hey CBB! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #851 on: August 09, 2010, 12:13:28 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylee-marie-anthony-quest-for-truth.html
Monday, August 9, 2010
Caylee Marie Anthony: The Quest For Truth And Justice

Hey CBB! 

Hi Trimm!!  Thanks for the links!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: August 09, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »

I don't pretend to understand the scientific details, but I have read enough reports over on Websleuths, and comments from the Pathologist that contributes to the forum and from a Lawyer who deals with genetic testing, and they both state that it is genetically impossible for GA to have been Caylee's father according to the test results they have seen. That's good enough for me, but that old rumor will not die.... particularly since Casey has now accused her father of abuse.  Bear in mind that 99.9999999 % of what she says on any day is lies and decide who you believe.

The problem I have had from the beginning is ALL these people SAY they have SEEN the test results, but to my knowledge and best searching those have NOT been released by the state. There was a chart on a blog that everyone keeps referring back to when asked showing how he could not be the father, but NO ONE so far has provided where they got those results. It did not come from the FBI or LE report. I can take a spread sheet and make it say anything and that is all I have seen in reference to it. No LE released documents.

There are so many Anthony apologists and so many putting out false information for them that unless it is an OFFICIAL LE released document, I am not going to take it as fact and will wait for the trial to rule out George as the father. I have seen nothing official which has ruled him out yet.

Turbo, I think you can look at the DNA of Caylee and George (reports)
at www.thehinkymeter.com
The alleles must match on (can't remember how many now) 12-18 "loci" (markers) when checking for paternity. Key word "MUST". George's alleles do not match Caylee's alleles. ALL 18 markers must match.
I wish I could explain it to you in layman's terms better for you to understand.
But, Valhall does a great job at it.

Valhall did not produce the actual chart it was from someone else. I agree it "looks" good, but my question is WHERE did they get George's DNA information?  It has NOT BEEN RELEASED by LE. I have been through ALL the FBI reports, and the LE releases and George's is NOT in any of them.

I printed that off and took it to one of the leading authorities in this area at the university to review and according to that chart George is not KC's father either.  Something is very wrong with that chart according to the person I talked with about it.  They felt like it was "manufactured" because it did not fit the protocol used at all by LE or the FBI.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 09, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »

I got a phone call and meant to finish before I posted. I saw the post you were referring to, and you were trying to say your feelings about it.  And thank-you, I enjoy your posts also 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 09, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »

not me!!   

??????  Sunny ?????  I am lost....I am very sorry if something I posted caused so much confusion.  Let me try to clear this up.  Last night someone was speculating on Mr Plesea....I felt it was wrong and said so, without addressing the poster using quote boxes because I did not want it to be repeated over and over again.  Someone asked about the speculation this morning picking up only my response to the original post.....MOO but he cannot even speak for himself and we know for sure he had nothing to do with Caylee's demise, so.....
ANYWAY, Happy Birthday Sweet Caylee......the reason we are here......

akmom.....you did nothing wrong....I saw the post from last night.....and I agree with you completely....I have no idea why, but my post in response to nrcg's post didn't come through....that is, I think, where the confusion came from.

I think it is terrible for anyone to even speculated that Mr. Pleasa did anything to Kc or Caylee...or anyone for that matter. And as YOU said he can't speak for himself.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: August 09, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »

Oh no you don't!  you didn't say or do anything to cause any chaos at all......

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 09, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »

Oh no you don't!  you didn't say or do anything to cause any chaos at all......
I am the one that needs to apologize, I was just floored that someone would have suggested that 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 09, 2010, 12:37:01 PM »

I got a phone call and meant to finish before I posted. I saw the post you were referring to, and you were trying to say your feelings about it.  And thank-you, I enjoy your posts also 

akmom, I fear I am the one who stirred the pot when a poster suggested great-grandfather "probably" molested momster and I took issue with it.  I also said I believed it had been found that georgette was not the father of Caylee.  I had also read the info on the Hinkymeter and believe it is correct.  I had watched the video numerous times and felt and still feel it is endearing.  I too will stand by my opinion, cause it really doesn't matter at all.  Justice for Caylee is what is important and on this her birthday, I am rejoicing she is celebrating it in safety and surrounded with love and happiness beyond our imaginations.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 09, 2010, 12:37:13 PM »

I'll feel cheated, for Caylee, if it doesn't go to court. The Ants have made this case about everything BUT Caylee, and I'd like to see that brought back to reality. I'm on the fence about what I think will happen. Part of me believes that Casey will go for it, but I do feel less convicted about that than I did at the beginning. I'm not sure how far the prosecution will go to strike a deal. I recognize that the defense has tried very hard in these pre-trial motions to get the death penalty off the table and believe that the DP is not where they want to start plea bargain negotiations. A life sentence is pretty much the goal if you start with the death penalty.
I totally understand what you are saying. I'm just scared that if this goes to trial there is that possibility that she won't get convicted, just never know what a jury may do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: August 09, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »

akmom, I fear I am the one who stirred the pot when a poster suggested great-grandfather "probably" molested momster and I took issue with it.  I also said I believed it had been found that georgette was not the father of Caylee.  I had also read the info on the Hinkymeter and believe it is correct.  I had watched the video numerous times and felt and still feel it is endearing.  I too will stand by my opinion, cause it really doesn't matter at all.  Justice for Caylee is what is important and on this her birthday, I am rejoicing she is celebrating it in safety and surrounded with love and happiness beyond our imaginations.
an angelic monkey Yes, justice for Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.