April 28, 2024, 06:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171147 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: August 09, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylee-marie-anthony-quest-for-truth.html
Monday, August 9, 2010
Caylee Marie Anthony: The Quest For Truth And Justice

Hey CBB! 
Thank-you, I sure like her writing style.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 09, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/caylee-marie-anthony-quest-for-truth.html
Monday, August 9, 2010
Caylee Marie Anthony: The Quest For Truth And Justice

Hey CBB! 

thanks trim....as always a well written article, well worth the read.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 09, 2010, 12:50:32 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAYLEE

It's so sad.  Little Caylee should be celebrating her birthday with cake & ice cream, balloons and fun, instead of being at the center of the  trial for her murder.  

Bolded by Me
I'm editing my own post to add that sadly she isn't REALLY at the center of the trial, even though she should be.  It seems to me there is a lot of other drama going on and there isn't enough emphasis placed (yet) that there is a little girl that was murdered.  Instead, we've gotten  a three ring circus at times.        JMHO  I'm hoping those that have stood strong for justice for Caylee will persevere.      Bless you Caylee.   an angelic monkey
Thanks Muffy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: August 09, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »

Before this is all over it is going to kill Cindy's parents 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 09, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »

Geeshhhhhhhhhh  how many others are now taking credit for finding Caylee?

http://www.suzannevincent.com/CAYLEE___CHRISTINE.html

Suzanne Vincent and Jean Mckenzie Vincent were brought onto the Caylee Marie Anthony  case by Luke Phillips, the intermediary.  Luke was working with another psychic named Ginette, and through the intermediary, Luke , we were able to provide Dominic Casey (a private investigator hired by Cindy and George Anthony) with accurate visions that pinpointed the final resting place of Caylee Marie Anthony.  Caylee was found as my impressions showed her to me: in an abandoned, weed-strewn lot near a school, with a chain link fence in a black plastic trash bag a fourth of a mile from her Orlando, Florida home.  Because of our accuracy with the Caylee Marie Anthony case,  Dominic Casey asked Jean and I to profile suspects in the abduction and murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and to locate and profile the Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma,Florida.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 09, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

Suzanne Vincent and Jean Mckenzie Vincent were brought onto the Caylee Marie Anthony  case by Luke Phillips, the intermediary.  Luke was working with another psychic named Ginette, and through the intermediary, Luke , we were able to provide Dominic Casey (a private investigator hired by Cindy and George Anthony) with accurate visions that pinpointed the final resting place of Caylee Marie Anthony.  Caylee was found as my impressions showed her to me: in an abandoned, weed-strewn lot near a school, with a chain link fence in a black plastic trash bag a fourth of a mile from her Orlando, Florida home.  Because of our accuracy with the Caylee Marie Anthony case,  Dominic Casey asked Jean and I to profile suspects in the abduction and murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and to locate and profile the Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma,Florida.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: August 09, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »

If I were her brother I would be ready to choke her myself for what she has put them through already.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 09, 2010, 01:03:46 PM »

akmom   an angelic monkey  I was just confused like usual, and since the poor man is in a home, I didn't see anything wrong with little Caylee being on his lap and he sure seemed to have been very happy for the visitors.

ALWAYS good to see you no rose....if you are not here I think there must be something wrong....I am going to slink off now before I cause anymore chaos!!  Have a good day!

Oh no you don't!  you didn't say or do anything to cause any chaos at all......
I am the one that needs to apologize, I was just floored that someone would have suggested that 

I was too...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 09, 2010, 01:05:11 PM »

I just didn't think that I could be floored with anything anymore in this case, wrong again. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 09, 2010, 01:05:43 PM »

and that is so sad to even think about....your 'golden' years should not be filled with murdered babies and trials!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 09, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »

If I were her brother I would be ready to choke her myself for what she has put them through already.
Can just imagine what all three brothers must be thinking about all this. I'm going to bet they want nothing to do with her, at least that is how I would feel.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 09, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »

OK.that's it...the hip boots and the tin foil hat goes back on!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 09, 2010, 01:16:02 PM »

Turbo, I agree.  When it comes to my family, I am worse than a rabid ground hog.  I cannot imagine the depth of the pain caused by this trail of lies and deceit.  It is diffficult enough when you lose a child because of illness or accident and even murder.  But to have no respect for the truth and thus, IMO, the child, is beyond words.  As we all know, it is unfortunately true that some people never take responsibility for their actions or their words.  The folks here and on other sites feel more compassion and love for this darling little girl than has been demonstrated by her own family.  It truly makes me sad.  I feel so blessed to have grown up in a family of loving (though sometimes quarreling) siblings and with parents who taught us to stand up for truth and honesty with respect.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 09, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »

and that is so sad to even think about....your 'golden' years should not be filled with murdered babies and trials!!
No it shouldn't be 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 09, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »

OK.that's it...the hip boots and the tin foil hat goes back on!!
I have never taken mine off 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 09, 2010, 01:27:22 PM »

Babybear, I'm with you on your statement,
I do think that prior to the trial, Baez will approach the SA to obtain a plea deal.  If it goes to trial, I think that Casey will be found guilty but will not be sentenced to death.  But I think it will never go to trial.
I feel the same way and have pretty much from the start.

I would bet Bozo ends up trying to get a LWOP deal closer to trial. He is going to milk the state for all the money he can until it is no longer profitable and then he will try for the deal. He needs the money and he has KNOWN from the beginning he could not get KC off, but wanted the notoriety and the money.

I still can't believe he did not try for a deal before the body was found. It would have been a slam dunk and she could have walked out of jail in her early 30s and now she will never be free. He really screwed over her by not doing that.

He could have plead that down to negligent homicide at worst and maybe even a lesser charge but his ego and HIS desire to be on TV kept this whole thing going. It was rumored that all of the other lawyers brought into the case wanted to try to plead but Bozo refused. I would say that is true, just seeing how he acts.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 09, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

I agree with you Turbo 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 09, 2010, 01:35:09 PM »

Me too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: August 09, 2010, 01:39:26 PM »

Babybear, I'm with you on your statement,
I do think that prior to the trial, Baez will approach the SA to obtain a plea deal.  If it goes to trial, I think that Casey will be found guilty but will not be sentenced to death.  But I think it will never go to trial.
I feel the same way and have pretty much from the start.

I'll feel cheated, for Caylee, if it doesn't go to court. The Ants have made this case about everything BUT Caylee, and I'd like to see that brought back to reality. I'm on the fence about what I think will happen. Part of me believes that Casey will go for it, but I do feel less convicted about that than I did at the beginning. I'm not sure how far the prosecution will go to strike a deal. I recognize that the defense has tried very hard in these pre-trial motions to get the death penalty off the table and believe that the DP is not where they want to start plea bargain negotiations. A life sentence is pretty much the goal if you start with the death penalty.
I totally understand what you are saying. I'm just scared that if this goes to trial there is that possibility that she won't get convicted, just never know what a jury may do.

I know what you mean, NR. To me, the weakest part of the prosecution's case lies in PROVING that Caylee didn't die as a result of accident. I know the evidence.......... the computer searches, chloroform, and Casey's party pictures show a callous, unconcerned Mother. All Casey's lies to everyone show conscienceness of guilt, etc. but I was so disappointed that Caylee's body didn't tell a tale of what happened exactly. The difference in accidental and premediated death is everything, IMO, and since the prosecution went for first degree, I worry a bit about a conviction as well. I'm not sure the jury would be able to lessen the charge and convict her of it. Does anyone remember? I know it's been discussed, but this case has gone on a while.............
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 09, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

I'm not sure about the answer CBB, I'm sure someone on here will know the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.