April 27, 2024, 10:02:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171125 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 09, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/08/caylee-anthony-would-have-turn.html
WDBO Local News      
Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 today
By
Brittny Krause
@ August 9, 2010 10:28 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Tuesday would have marked the 5th birthday of Caylee Marie Anthony, the daughter of Casey Anthony
Caylee was reported missing on July 15, 2008 just before her 3rd birthday. Her remains were found just a short way away from the Anthony home in December 2008.

Caylee's mother Casey, who turned 24 in March and is currently in the Orange County Jail accused of first-degree-murder.

Casey Anthony's next appearance in court hasn't been scheduled yet, but her defense team will check in with the judge on August 30.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #881 on: August 09, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.
I have been a pediatric nurse for more than 30 years. My first thought when I saw that video and heard Cindy's voice was "That child is frightened." It could have been the sights and sounds of the nursing home which can be confusing for small children. It could have been sitting on the lap of someone she did not know well or have frequent contact with. I don't know the origin of her fear but that look and the body language are not foreign to me.     an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 09, 2010, 02:09:22 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #883 on: August 09, 2010, 02:17:08 PM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

I also remember Caylee's sweet voice asking, "Are you tired Poppa?"  The fear in her eyes IMO was directed at the one who was taking the video.  Cin-cin. I believe Caylee had seen enough violence between the two women who were supposed to love her....and she knew the consequences of their disapproval....

Yes, she did ask if papa was tired, but listen carefully and you'll hear someone, Cindy I think, tell Caylee to ask papa if he's tired.  I believe she was not happy to be placed on Papa's lap, others may not have heard the sound or have drawn a different conclusion.  I stand by my opinion.
I have been a pediatric nurse for more than 30 years. My first thought when I saw that video and heard Cindy's voice was "That child is frightened." It could have been the sights and sounds of the nursing home which can be confusing for small children. It could have been sitting on the lap of someone she did not know well or have frequent contact with. I don't know the origin of her fear but that look and the body language are not foreign to me.     an angelic monkey
Thank-you that is what I thought as well. When little kids would come to the nursing home they were also afraid of the wheelchairs, it could be many things that frightened Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: August 09, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »

Thank-you Brandi, that little dress and scarf on her how adorable.  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: August 09, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »

Thank-you Brandi, that little dress and scarf on her how adorable.  an angelic monkey

I agree, Brandi...too cute!~  I have always wondered how they got her to wear the little scarves and the sunglasses. My cousin has a 2 1/2 yo granddaughter...no way would that scarf or sunglasses stay on her for longer than it would take to snap the photo....and that might be the same with Caylee....but I have seen many photos with these accessories

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 09, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »

I agree, Brandi...too cute!~  I have always wondered how they got her to wear the little scarves and the sunglasses. My cousin has a 2 1/2 yo granddaughter...no way would that scarf or sunglasses stay on her for longer than it would take to snap the photo....and that might be the same with Caylee....but I have seen many photos with these accessories
My oldest daughter you could, the younger you couldn't even keep socks on her 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 09, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 09, 2010, 03:02:36 PM »

I don't even think that Lee really molested Casey..Dr. Laura always says that if it is within 3 yrs of age of each other, it is more about kids being curious and experimenting together...that may or may not have happened..because Casey is such a liar, it is hard to know what to believe is truth and what is made up in her own sick twisted mind..
What I don't understand is Lee not being pissed at Casey for revealing the possible molestation if it never happened, rather than mouthing I love you while in court...That made me sick to be honest...as does just about everything that this family does..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 09, 2010, 03:35:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24567018/detail.html
Today Marks Caylee's 5th Birthday
Mother Charged In Daughter's Death

POSTED: 2:39 pm EDT August 9, 2010
UPDATED: 3:00 pm EDT August 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Monday marks what would have been Caylee Anthony's fifth birthday.

Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony's attorney Brad Conway said the couple plans to spend the day "reflecting on their granddaughter's short life."

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is being held on no bond in the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

The 24-year-old's trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 09, 2010, 03:37:59 PM »

My oldest daughter you could, the younger you couldn't even keep socks on her 

Thanks nrcg, I guess it depends on the child....now that I think of it...sometimes it's difficult to even keep clothes on Brook!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 09, 2010, 03:39:30 PM »

Klaas can verify this......

Friday Nov. 26th, 2008 myself and several others got PM's in the psychic chat room on ustream. We were told Caylee's remains were found near her home. We were told "a family member" led "this person" to her remains. We were not to say anything, but were told to expect LE to announce the following week that remains were found, but would have to wait for DNA tests to confirm. Naturally, those of us who were told this were just sick. For the life of me I can't believe no one in the media picked up on this info. (I later found out at least 20 of us in the chat room got this info)
I didn't say a word to anyone but Klaas about this info.
I waited, never heard another thing until Dec. 11th when Caylee was found.
Dom Casey went poking and searching the week of Nov. 16th, 10 days before we got this info that Caylee was found.

Coincidence??? I think not!

I believe Dom Casey did find Caylee one of the days he went out searching in Nov. He just didn't have the b@lls to call LE. No, he let poor Caylee rot, and decompose, for almost another month. IMO

If you have any doubts when Cindy knew for sure, watch the video on Nov 21, 2008 with Cindy, George, and Michelle Bart.  (coincidence, same week Dom Casey out poking through bags on Suburban Drive? Nope) IMO

I can't find a working link for the interview Nov. 21. If anyone has one, could you please post it....TIA

added year, as requested bh

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 12:52:24 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: August 09, 2010, 03:42:27 PM »

Klaas, can you edit my post to add 2008 to the Nov. 26th date please! Thanks!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: August 09, 2010, 03:51:16 PM »

Klaas, can you edit my post to add 2008 to the Nov. 26th date please! Thanks!
OMG seeme  It sure does appear that D Casey found little Caylee that day     And this from the article Trimm posted. 
Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony's attorney Brad Conway said the couple plans to spend the day "reflecting on their granddaughter's short life."       This makes me so mad I could scream.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 09, 2010, 03:55:16 PM »

Well if D Casey knew where little Caylee's remains were, that means the Anthonys knew, this makes me literally want to vomit. I can't even comprehend what thought patterns are in these vicious and sick people's heads.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 09, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »

Klaas can verify this......

Friday Nov. 26th, myself and several others got PM's in the psychic chat room on ustream. We were told Caylee's remains were found near her home. We were told "a family member" led "this person" to her remains. We were not to say anything, but were told to expect LE to announce the following week that remains were found, but would have to wait for DNA tests to confirm. Naturally, those of us who were told this were just sick. For the life of me I can't believe no one in the media picked up on this info. (I later found out at least 20 of us in the chat room got this info)
I didn't say a word to anyone but Klaas about this info.
I waited, never heard another thing until Dec. 11th when Caylee was found.
Dom Casey went poking and searching the week of Nov. 16th, 10 days before we got this info that Caylee was found.

Coincidence??? I think not!

I believe Dom Casey did find Caylee one of the days he went out searching in Nov. He just didn't have the b@lls to call LE. No, he let poor Caylee rot, and decompose, for almost another month. IMO

If you have any doubts when Cindy knew for sure, watch the video on Nov 21, 2008 with Cindy, George, and Michelle Bart.  (coincidence, same week Dom Casey out poking through bags on Suburban Drive? Nope) IMO

I can't find a working link for the interview Nov. 21. If anyone has one, could you please post it....TIA

Here's the video of "almost catatonic" Cindy NOV. 20 or 21st 2008.....4 days after Dom was searching on Suburban Drive. It speaks for itself, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=related

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 09, 2010, 04:02:39 PM »

OMG seeme I remember that, Cindy looked half dead 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 09, 2010, 04:08:36 PM »

When I watched that, in my heart I knew Cindy knew Caylee had passed.

After I got the info about Caylee being found the next week, in my heart I knew Caylee had passed, and I understood Cindy's behavior in that interview.
That's one of the few times I have had any sympathy for Cindy. She showed true,
NORMAL, grief for the first time. IMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 09, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »

She sure did.She knew.

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 09, 2010, 04:16:47 PM »

Words fail me!  This is a wrenching, sickening happening...KARMA MUST BE rounding up it's trip back to the A's, Dom and anyone else involved.  We...Dom has lost his business and house and hopefully he'll never get to use his P.I. License again.  I said before it needs to be snatched away from him.

I just don't even know what to say at this point...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.