April 27, 2024, 12:32:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171109 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: August 09, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

I don't believe for a second that George and Cindy are reflecting on Caylee's short life today on her birthday. I see them scheming up some ideas how to help Casey, and how to make more money off of Caylee's murder. 

Oh I agree, Rosie! Did they hit the morning media circuit for today's latest 'hit the public up for sympathy' ploy?  Seems they've done that in the past on Caylee's birthday or other important days.  Not so much 'the grieving ggparents, altho that's what they try to project on days like this.  It's about the money, we know that, most everyone who sees them knows that.  Am hoping the day will come that none of the media will give them the time of day.  Many in the public are sick of the A's, can see right thru them.  My worry is for those who haven't been able to yet. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: August 09, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »

I don't believe for a second that George and Cindy are reflecting on Caylee's short life today on her birthday. I see them scheming up some ideas how to help Casey, and how to make more money off of Caylee's murder. 

yep...it's all about the money with them!  I still want to know about the new mortgage................WHAT ANTICIPATED INCOME??????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: August 09, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

Jesse if I remember correctly.
Desi did some research on PB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.840

Thanks trimm!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: August 09, 2010, 06:09:40 PM »

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Hi Mission!    And thanks!  Interesting if he is in jail, lol.  Cuz if so, seems he isn't so very 'untouchable' after all.  Will be snooping around too.  Hope we don't crash into each other backing up 'round corners.   

Y'all need to tread lightly....go back and read what Turbo experienced when she was doing some PB research!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: August 09, 2010, 06:09:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24569117/detail.html
Baez's Jail Conversation With Inmate Released
Posted: 5:11 pm EDT August 9, 2010Updated: 6:01 pm EDT August 9, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained transcripts Monday, of a call Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, had with a state prison inmate who claimed she could discredit key witnesses against Casey, namely her prison pen pals.

READ: Baez’s Conversation With Inmate  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html
snipped

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 09, 2010, 06:10:33 PM »

But Cindy doesn't even believe Caylee is gone.       (I'm being sarcastic)
All of her lies are going to catch up to her soon.   Karma is coming.

Sassy....any idea when   cause I sure am damn tired of waiting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 09, 2010, 06:11:21 PM »

pdf= http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 09, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »

Klaas can verify this......

Friday Nov. 26th, myself and several others got PM's in the psychic chat room on ustream. We were told Caylee's remains were found near her home. We were told "a family member" led "this person" to her remains. We were not to say anything, but were told to expect LE to announce the following week that remains were found, but would have to wait for DNA tests to confirm. Naturally, those of us who were told this were just sick. For the life of me I can't believe no one in the media picked up on this info. (I later found out at least 20 of us in the chat room got this info)
I didn't say a word to anyone but Klaas about this info.
I waited, never heard another thing until Dec. 11th when Caylee was found.
Dom Casey went poking and searching the week of Nov. 16th, 10 days before we got this info that Caylee was found.

Coincidence??? I think not!

I believe Dom Casey did find Caylee one of the days he went out searching in Nov. He just didn't have the b@lls to call LE. No, he let poor Caylee rot, and decompose, for almost another month. IMO

If you have any doubts when Cindy knew for sure, watch the video on Nov 21, 2008 with Cindy, George, and Michelle Bart.  (coincidence, same week Dom Casey out poking through bags on Suburban Drive? Nope) IMO

I can't find a working link for the interview Nov. 21. If anyone has one, could you please post it....TIA

Here's the video of "almost catatonic" Cindy NOV. 20 or 21st 2008.....4 days after Dom was searching on Suburban Drive. It speaks for itself, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=related
Seeme thank you for posting this, it is chilling, down right chilling.  Dom Casey and the whole Anthony entourage better go down, that is all I can say.  It shakes me to the core knowing that these heartless, self absorbed creeps knew where Caylee was and just left that precious little girl lay, all because of their grandiose plan to protect a murdering POS named Casey Anthony.  Although I have always thought they all knew exactly where Caylee's lifeless body lay, now I am even more convinced. Seriously this brings tears to my eyes and such anger to my soul.  Shame on DC and the entire bunch of low lifes. 

Wow..seeme..what a good find.  I am so glad you are finally speaking up about this..it all certainly makes sense.  I remember that interview with George , Cindy and Michelle..but the reason I remember is because I thought she , Cindy, looked very drugged..as in medication.
When LE came to the A's after little Caylee was found they took prescription meds from the medicine cabinet..even GA and Cindys.  Cindy had a prescription for a very powerful med to calm the nerves and it was dated like Nov 20th or close (it is somewhere in a long ago doc dump, even with the date it was filled etc.)..which made me think no wonder she looked so out of it in the interview that day.

I think there is no one on this earth more despicable then the entire A clan.  They let that baby out there not only to protect Casey..but so the body would deteriorate more and they hoped she would not be able to be ID.  That is my firm belief.....and all the while these people go on national TV shows selling their souls for a few pieces of gold..remember they were even in LA with LKL the night before she was found by LE.  How in the HE!! they sleep at night I will never be able to comprehend.

They don't sleep....I pushed pins in their eyes on my little voodoo dolls!! Monkey Devil!  It's working on sin-cin she looks like hell....georgieboy, he might needs a couple more pins

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Hi Mission!    And thanks!  Interesting if he is in jail, lol.  Cuz if so, seems he isn't so very 'untouchable' after all.  Will be snooping around too.  Hope we don't crash into each other backing up 'round corners.   

Wykers I found this so far..............
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/26480338/Peter-Benevides-Arrested
Interesting.

Hmmmmm... Interesting indeed!  Thanks Mission!  Wow, this guy has tonsssss of money and couldn't seem to buy his way out of jail.  Guess they had their eye on him for awhile before that, eh?  The mighty, how they fall.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:34 PM »

(Bolded by me)

Yep, Karma is coming and it can't get here fast enough imo.  AND it's going to be very, very busy when it gets here.  Again, jmho.

hi Miz Bee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 09, 2010, 06:17:22 PM »

OMG seeme I remember that, Cindy looked half dead 

When I watched that, in my heart I knew Cindy knew Caylee had passed.

After I got the info about Caylee being found the next week, in my heart I knew Caylee had passed, and I understood Cindy's behavior in that interview.
That's one of the few times I have had any sympathy for Cindy. She showed true,
NORMAL, grief for the first time. IMO

I had to don my fire retardant suit before responding....and it's difficult when one is wearing hip boot and a tin foil hat!!   I have watched this video on numerous occasions and I see this as nothing more than a sympathy ploy on the part of sin-cin. She may be on some meds but I, personally, don't see any grief in her. George's arrogance is paramount and I really believe he would be the one to be grieving and showing it.  Perhaps I have just gotten so jaded with these 2...but I can't see it...JMO
I wonder the same Sunny, if she really felt grief. I think she may have been in shock and the hard core reality hit her that she had a big problem on her hands.  I also think she may have been sedated. Honestly I wonder why she even did the interview, after all if she was really grief stricken wouldn't you cancel the interview?  I am thinking her mind was  contemplating what her next move was going to be.

Hi Mission!!    I am thinking you thinking was right on target. She would never give up an opportunity to be on TV...she loves the limelight!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #951 on: August 09, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »

Y'all need to tread lightly....go back and read what Turbo experienced when she was doing some PB research!!
Okay, I am thinking I won't need to even read back, I think I understand.  Thank you Sunny.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 09, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »

(Bolded by me)

Yep, Karma is coming and it can't get here fast enough imo.  AND it's going to be very, very busy when it gets here.  Again, jmho.

hi Miz Bee!!

Hey little wallflower     How you doin' Sunny?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #953 on: August 09, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

Posted: 5:11 pm EDT August 9, 2010Updated: 6:01 pm EDT August 9, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained transcripts Monday, of a call Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, had with a state prison inmate who claimed she could discredit key witnesses against Casey, namely her prison pen pals.

READ: Baez’s Conversation With Inmate  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html
snipped
  Thank you Trimm.  Uggh I am heading out from work so I will have to read it later tonight or read what you Monkeys post. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 09, 2010, 06:22:16 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/09/2010           Response
to Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch Based on Bad Faith

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: August 09, 2010, 06:26:23 PM »

Yeah..    Is one reason I wondered if we could do research on this guy without getting ourselves on a hit list.  <gulp>   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 09, 2010, 06:26:42 PM »

Okay, I am thinking I won't need to even read back, I think I understand.  Thank you Sunny.

Moving forward. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 09, 2010, 06:29:09 PM »

Page 22.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: August 09, 2010, 06:29:44 PM »

Oh I agree, Rosie! Did they hit the morning media circuit for today's latest 'hit the public up for sympathy' ploy?  Seems they've done that in the past on Caylee's birthday or other important days.  Not so much 'the grieving ggparents, altho that's what they try to project on days like this.  It's about the money, we know that, most everyone who sees them knows that.  Am hoping the day will come that none of the media will give them the time of day.  Many in the public are sick of the A's, can see right thru them.  My worry is for those who haven't been able to yet. 

I am praying for the day the media stops giving them the time of day 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: August 09, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

Oh geez even she knew the call was recorded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.