April 28, 2024, 06:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 171144 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: August 09, 2010, 06:35:52 PM »

Want fries with that, Baez?   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #961 on: August 09, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »

OMG seeme I remember that, Cindy looked half dead 

When I watched that, in my heart I knew Cindy knew Caylee had passed.

After I got the info about Caylee being found the next week, in my heart I knew Caylee had passed, and I understood Cindy's behavior in that interview.
That's one of the few times I have had any sympathy for Cindy. She showed true,
NORMAL, grief for the first time. IMO

Yes, I remember this too and thought they KNEW she was dead. But what amazes me is how George is acting, just like he normally does. He took over the garbage spew like a pro and showed no emotion or was distraught like Cindy. Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 09, 2010, 06:46:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24569117/detail.html
Baez's Jail Conversation With Inmate Released
Posted: 5:11 pm EDT August 9, 2010Updated: 6:01 pm EDT August 9, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained transcripts Monday, of a call Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, had with a state prison inmate who claimed she could discredit key witnesses against Casey, namely her prison pen pals.

READ: Baez’s Conversation With Inmate  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html
snipped

thanks trim.....nuttin much here, just as the State said.....but I sure would love to see what was blacked out and hear the phone call between BOZO and her attorney.....whatever it was it wasn't enough to spur BOZO to run up to the prison to interview her!  MORE BS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: August 09, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »

Am reading the rest of this, at the link above.  Am wondering........ due to the Sunshine Law, how can they cross out so many full sentences/paragraphs?  That isn't in keeping with the Sunshine Law, is it?  That and leaving out emails and other info etc from the other doc dumps? 

Just seems an underhanded sneaky way of saying, 'ok.. we have to release this, but we can hide as much as possible that WAS in it'.  neener neener.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 09, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Hi Mission!    And thanks!  Interesting if he is in jail, lol.  Cuz if so, seems he isn't so very 'untouchable' after all.  Will be snooping around too.  Hope we don't crash into each other backing up 'round corners.   

Y'all need to tread lightly....go back and read what Turbo experienced when she was doing some PB research!!
Okay, I am thinking I won't need to even read back, I think I understand.  Thank you Sunny.

you are welcome.....scary stuff!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 09, 2010, 06:49:15 PM »

I don't believe for a second that George and Cindy are reflecting on Caylee's short life today on her birthday. I see them scheming up some ideas how to help Casey, and how to make more money off of Caylee's murder. 

But Cindy doesn't even believe Caylee is gone.       (I'm being sarcastic)
All of her lies are going to catch up to her soon.   Karma is coming.

(Bolded by me)

Yep, Karma is coming and it can't get here fast enough imo.  AND it's going to be very, very busy when it gets here.  Again, jmho.

hi Miz Bee!!

Hey little wallflower     How you doin' Sunny?   

Always better when the BEE buzzes in!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 09, 2010, 06:50:43 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/09/2010           Response
to Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch Based on Bad Faith

thanks....uummmm I want to read this Motion!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 09, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Hi Mission!    And thanks!  Interesting if he is in jail, lol.  Cuz if so, seems he isn't so very 'untouchable' after all.  Will be snooping around too.  Hope we don't crash into each other backing up 'round corners.   

Y'all need to tread lightly....go back and read what Turbo experienced when she was doing some PB research!!

Yeah..    Is one reason I wondered if we could do research on this guy without getting ourselves on a hit list.  <gulp>   

here's what happened to Turbo: 

I had a lot of info on PB and had posted some of it in the beginning when he offered the reward, but deleted most of the posts because I started getting some strange facebook requests, and phone calls. I decided that I needed to stay out of that so after this was posted I just started using his info as to keep it away from me.........>>>>call me chicken<<<<< cluck, cluck, cluck...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 09, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  BOZO BUSTED!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: August 09, 2010, 06:57:43 PM »

Yeah..    Is one reason I wondered if we could do research on this guy without getting ourselves on a hit list.  <gulp>   

I had a lot of info on PB and had posted some of it in the beginning when he offered the reward, but deleted most of the posts because I started getting some strange facebook requests, and phone calls. I decided that I needed to stay out of that so after this was posted I just started using his info as to keep it away from me.........>>>>call me chicken<<<<< cluck, cluck, cluck...........

Oh!!!!!       

<backs off then>  eeeeeeek!

Thanks Sunny!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 09, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »

Am reading the rest of this, at the link above.  Am wondering........ due to the Sunshine Law, how can they cross out so many full sentences/paragraphs?  That isn't in keeping with the Sunshine Law, is it?  That and leaving out emails and other info etc from the other doc dumps? 

Just seems an underhanded sneaky way of saying, 'ok.. we have to release this, but we can hide as much as possible that WAS in it'.  neener neener.   

there were pages at the beginning of this that explains why things were being blacked out...Brandi??  Can you post those pages??

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 09, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809,0,2800770.story
Casey Anthony case: New defense filing blasts Mark NeJame

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:14 p.m. EDT, August 9, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809

Casey Anthony's defense team blasts prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame in a court filing submitted late Monday, alleging the Texas EquuSearch lawyer solicited the Anthony family, thwarted defense efforts and approached a "ghost writer" to collaborate on a book about the case.

NeJame and the Anthony defense team have fought over the release of records of Texas EquuSearch volunteers who took part in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony early on in the case.

NeJame has accused the defense team of acting in "bad faith" in pursuing the records. Now, Anthony attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason are fighting back with their own attacks.

The defense team said it "has recently discovered that Mr. NeJame approached a journalist by the name of David Lohr for the purpose of soliciting him to be a 'ghost writer for a book that he plans on writing about his [three] month experience being the lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, and Texas EquuSearch," according to the filing.
It is blatantly obvious that Mr. NeJame is using this case as more of an attempt to gain publicity than arguing legitimate issues," the pleading states. "The end result has been a complete and total obstruction of the defense's efforts to seek the truth and a waste of the Court's time and efforts"

NeJame has previously denied he is involved in a book deal on the case, but has said he might consider doing a book at some point in the future.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 09, 2010, 07:08:29 PM »

I have been a pediatric nurse for more than 30 years. My first thought when I saw that video and heard Cindy's voice was "That child is frightened." It could have been the sights and sounds of the nursing home which can be confusing for small children. It could have been sitting on the lap of someone she did not know well or have frequent contact with. I don't know the origin of her fear but that look and the body language are not foreign to me.     an angelic monkey

I see fear written all over her too. I have many kids and I can immediately sense fear in a child's behavior and eyes. That is not the first time I have noticed the fear in her eyes.  There are a number of videos which I not only saw fear but almost terror. One in particular was where she was in a high chair and she kept having the strangest expression at the person taking the video. Another one was the one which was used at her memorial service. She was in a bathtub and looked scared, then she stood up to reach for the camera and then stepped back and started crying in what appeared to be terror.

Many of her pictures have eyes that seem so sad and so forlorn. He expressions in that video of her and Cindy's dad always gave me the creeps...........it "felt" as if she knew what was coming (impending death) from her eyes and facial expressions.

It is like she had such a light in her eyes at times and at other times pure terror in her eyes. I am a major watcher of the eyes and what I saw in hers many times was fear.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 09, 2010, 07:09:42 PM »

Maybe because she is accusing Police officers of wrong-doing?    This girl has spent 20 yrs in prison, and she is facing life, so she will say anything that gets attention.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 09, 2010, 07:10:49 PM »

there were pages at the beginning of this that explains why things were being blacked out...Brandi??  Can you post those pages??

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: August 09, 2010, 07:12:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809,0,2800770.story
Casey Anthony case: New defense filing blasts Mark NeJame

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:14 p.m. EDT, August 9, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809

Casey Anthony's defense team blasts prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame in a court filing submitted late Monday, alleging the Texas EquuSearch lawyer solicited the Anthony family, thwarted defense efforts and approached a "ghost writer" to collaborate on a book about the case.

NeJame and the Anthony defense team have fought over the release of records of Texas EquuSearch volunteers who took part in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony early on in the case.

NeJame has accused the defense team of acting in "bad faith" in pursuing the records. Now, Anthony attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason are fighting back with their own attacks.

The defense team said it "has recently discovered that Mr. NeJame approached a journalist by the name of David Lohr for the purpose of soliciting him to be a 'ghost writer for a book that he plans on writing about his [three] month experience being the lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, and Texas EquuSearch," according to the filing.
It is blatantly obvious that Mr. NeJame is using this case as more of an attempt to gain publicity than arguing legitimate issues," the pleading states. "The end result has been a complete and total obstruction of the defense's efforts to seek the truth and a waste of the Court's time and efforts"

NeJame has previously denied he is involved in a book deal on the case, but has said he might consider doing a book at some point in the future.

SO WHAT if he is doing a book...........everyone else is............that has NOTHING to do with the TES records............Those have been available to BOZO for months and he never went to see them. Then when the judge FINALLY set up the date and a special magistrate to be there he still did almost nothing. So WTH is he wanting now?  

He better quit with these STUPID  pointless motions before he get disbarred.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: August 09, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »

Maybe because she is accusing Police officers of wrong-doing?    This girl has spent 20 yrs in prison, and she is facing life, so she will say anything that gets attention.

Mmmmm yeah, true.  The stuff redacted may have been more about her case, than Casey's then?  That makes sense. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 09, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Hi Mission!    And thanks!  Interesting if he is in jail, lol.  Cuz if so, seems he isn't so very 'untouchable' after all.  Will be snooping around too.  Hope we don't crash into each other backing up 'round corners.  

Yeah..    Is one reason I wondered if we could do research on this guy without getting ourselves on a hit list.  <gulp>    

Oh!!!!!      

<backs off then>  eeeeeeek!

Thanks Sunny!  

I have most anything you want to know about him. If you want to make me a throwaway email address (without your real name or anything connecting you to it) I will be glad to email them to you if you can open Word documents.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 09, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »

It's almost time for a clean cage again...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: August 09, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »

So much lying going on in this case.  And then those who are accusing others of lying.  How will it everrrrrrr be sorted out who is telling the truth, who isn't?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.