April 26, 2024, 12:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261511 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

Kyron Horman Update: DeDe Spicher Wasn’t Cooperative With Us Either

11:25 AM July 23rd, 2010 by James Pitkin

Last night’s announcement (PDF) from the parents of Kyron Horman confirmed our suspicion that DeDe Spicher lied about her identity when we visited her house earlier this month.

Perhaps that’s not surprising, since Kyron’s parents accuse Spicher of “refusing to cooperate with law enforcement” and of providing Terri Moulton Horman with “support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.”

On June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left home with his daughter Kiara, several cars were seen driving away from the house where Terri Horman remained living alone.

One of those cars belonged to Terri Horman’s parents. Another belonged to Spicher.

Curious if they had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

Asked where she was from, the woman paused and looked away.

“Where I’m from,” she said.

(snipped)

hope I snipped enough...

OS

All I can say about Dede:  The stupid is strong with this one!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2010, 03:00:42 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

Kyron Horman Update: DeDe Spicher Wasn’t Cooperative With Us Either

11:25 AM July 23rd, 2010 by James Pitkin

Last night’s announcement (PDF) from the parents of Kyron Horman confirmed our suspicion that DeDe Spicher lied about her identity when we visited her house earlier this month.

Perhaps that’s not surprising, since Kyron’s parents accuse Spicher of “refusing to cooperate with law enforcement” and of providing Terri Moulton Horman with “support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.”

On June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left home with his daughter Kiara, several cars were seen driving away from the house where Terri Horman remained living alone.

One of those cars belonged to Terri Horman’s parents. Another belonged to Spicher.

Curious if they had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

Asked where she was from, the woman paused and looked away.

“Where I’m from,” she said.

(snipped)

hope I snipped enough...

OS

BBM.

So now we know that Dede is also a liar.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2010, 03:02:21 PM »

More from Dede's cousin...
Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
 United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

Re the bolded part:  I thought this particular rumor involved a red Mustang?

(FYI and FWIW, the recent Natasha Morales case centered around a carjacked older blue Ford Explorer.)

Thank-you, Des!

I do not remember this?  Do you?  I have seen nothing reported to my knowledge on what Cuz is stating.

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance.[/

What's up with the above statement is it true or false?    I don't want to bite onto this without proof.

Don't bite.  We don't know if it's true or total BS. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2010, 03:03:11 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Who is DeDe Spicher?

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com
Posted on July 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Updated today at 11:07 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman’s, has been questioned by detectives investigating seven-year-old Kyron’s disappearance. Her home was also searched last week.

Spicher has known Kaine and Terri Horman for about seven years and used to work out with Terri, a former competitive bodybuilder, on a regular basis.

She describes herself on blogspot as "a fitness junkie, med school wannabe, pet-sitting veteran, HOA board survivor and worm herder.” She also talks about her first marathon, first century bike ride and what it’s like to grow a garden on the small patio of her condo. Her last blog entry was on May 5, a month before Kyron disappeared.

She also has a profile posted on the Yard-sharing Web site, hyperlocavore which describes her as someone who’s passionate about organic gardening and actively seeking a yard to share. She wrote that she wants to learn from others about natural gardening methods.

Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association.

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron disappeared. Spicher reportedly left where she was working on the garden at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »

Someone may have already answered this, but do we know the distance/relation of the most recent homes searched to those listed here?

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2010, 03:05:32 PM »

Good afternoon,

IF a GJ is going on, why doesn't the DA subpoena Dede, get her under oath ask her questions? Like did you see TH during the hrs of ?? If she lies they get her for purgery, arrest her.

Seems pretty simple to me, unless I don't understand GJ's.

Maybe Kaine was coming from testifying at the GJ, or learning from LE something from the GJ, since LE seems to be telling him everything.

OS

we don't know who all is being subpeoned to the GJ.. , I think LE hasn't said anything about the grand jury so could very well be dede has been subpeoned to the grand jury and we just don't know about it.

The people who the grand jury subpoenas are to be held in secret. Doesn't always work that way, but it is supposed to. So we should not know who was subpoenaed. That's how I understand it.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »

Careful what you bite on.  I don't believe this is the Cuz. We already knew this information. 

Gak! Spitting out that bite I took right now!  puker
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2010, 03:08:27 PM »

I can't see involving a good friend if it was unintentional...you could have a moment of rage..but then instead of going into an elaborate kidnapping plot, wouldn't you just call a hosipital or 911 and lie like crazy?

Who as a friend would Terri be able to count on to help her if this hadn't been premeditated?  I mean if you haven't discussed murdering someone before with this friend (ie MFH/Kaine) then how can you be sure of your friends silence and cooperation?

Plus I keep remembering Desiree's comment tht they believed Terri had help because she had help HIRING the murder for hire LS.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »

Hi Brandi

I know  ::HelloKitty::you were up until the wee hours hope you got rested up.

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2010, 03:08:18 PM »

Interesting comments from Mr. Peter Hyatt:

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »

Close friend of Terri’s spotted near Kyron’s home when he vanished

<snipped>

Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn’t answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

http://www.radionewz.net/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2010, 03:09:43 PM »

SM & DD did the deed, IMO, and then were going to blame the Landscaper. These woman were going to split the I.P. dough.

It just looks more and more like a TV made movie. Pure speculation on my part, I don't like those worms or their DD's attitude.
She needs the money, this is bad news, that she needs money. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2010, 03:10:53 PM »

Someone may have already answered this, but do we know the distance/relation of the most recent homes searched to those listed here?

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

This might sound stupid, but I'm hoping LE did more than just REQUEST surveillance tapes. Hopefully they went door to door along those streets. Or does that go without saying?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2010, 03:15:51 PM »

Careful what you bite on.  I don't believe this is the Cuz. We already knew this information. 

I have stopped reading Twitter because I was biting onto "impressive" information. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

Hi Brandi

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »

I finally got caught up left for a couple of hours to do research, I don't get any of this, not even a little.

JMO:  With the details we now _believe_ we know Terri Horman planned Friday June the 4th, for awhile I bought into she didn't do this, but then the LS_ he could be lying, then the sexting_the restraining order, if Kyron was in danger why would she leave her daughter, she has a big time lawyer that could fix this.

Now we have this DeDe chick, no I just can't ignore all this any longer.

I do believe I understand why she has not been arrested yet however they need to get all of them, if Terri is in jail they (her friends) won't be talking and everthing stops.

I pray that Kyron is alive, I think, want to believe he is alive.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/Deedle/

Fall run images and names:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tntfallrun/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:19 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

Here's one more:

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:30 PM »

I know, I bought it hook, line and sinker.  Mine will have to be surgically removed.  D@m it!!!!!!!!!!!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

Thanks Brandi,

Side by side they do not look as much alike to me.
Of course Terri has many different looks as we have seen thru out this case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.