April 26, 2024, 11:29:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261522 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »

omg there is no reason on earth to KEEP THIS KID ALIVE..hidden away.....! This child is dead and he has been dead from DAY ONE!! FIND HIS BODY!! Then convict who is responsible! TERRI!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »

I can't see involving a good friend if it was unintentional...you could have a moment of rage..but then instead of going into an elaborate kidnapping plot, wouldn't you just call a hosipital or 911 and lie like crazy?

Who as a friend would Terri be able to count on to help her if this hadn't been premeditated?  I mean if you haven't discussed murdering someone before with this friend (ie MFH/Kaine) then how can you be sure of your friends silence and cooperation?

Plus I keep remembering Desiree's comment tht they believed Terri had help because she had help HIRING the murder for hire LS.

Terri has never got into any elaborate kidnapping plot.  She just sticks by her story that she left Kyron at school.

Calling 911 implies both legal and personal consequences if Kyron had died as a result of an impulsive act of wrongdoing ... an impulsive act that could not be taken back.

I suspect that a good friend ... without fully considering the ramifications ... out of warped sense of loyalty ... may have agreed to assist Terri in a cover-up.

It is the time frame in which Spicher suddenly went missing from her landscaping job that causes to redirect my thoughts regarding how the events enccompassing the disappearance of Kyron may have may have played out.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »

omg there is no reason on earth to KEEP THIS KID ALIVE..hidden away.....! This child is dead and he has been dead from DAY ONE!! FIND HIS BODY!! Then convict who is responsible! TERRI!!

NUT - sadly I agree.  It makes no sense to hide Kyron from the bad guy Kaine and leave your toddler daughter with him. No sense whatsoever.  I pray I'm wrong.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »

O.T.  If anyone needs a giggle.

Police nab underwear-masked bandit

snip...

An unemployed woman who said she was desperate for money has been arrested on charges she robbed an Oklahoma McDonald's with a white stretch girdle wrapped around her face as a makeshift mask.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/world/Police+underwear+masked+bandit/3313175/story.html#ixzz0uXHSQVZd

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2010, 03:36:54 PM »

I agree!  It's just hard to say...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »

I do not believe that Spicher harmed Kyron but I somehow suspect that she could lead authorities to Kyron's resting place.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »

NUT - sadly I agree.  It makes no sense to hide Kyron from the bad guy Kaine and leave your toddler daughter with him. No sense whatsoever.  I pray I'm wrong.

I surely hope you both are wrong. But one has to be realistic, while also keeping hope alive.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »

Good afternoon,

IF a GJ is going on, why doesn't the DA subpoena Dede, get her under oath ask her questions? Like did you see TH during the hrs of ?? If she lies they get her for purgery, arrest her.

Seems pretty simple to me, unless I don't understand GJ's.

Maybe Kaine was coming from testifying at the GJ, or learning from LE something from the GJ, since LE seems to be telling him everything.

OS

If they may indict her in this crime, they cannot force her into incriminatikg herself (5th amenment rights) unless they give her immunity.

DA's generally don't call "suspects" to testify -- they want to hear testimony from people who can disprove what the statements that suspects have already given. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »

I can't see involving a good friend if it was unintentional...you could have a moment of rage..but then instead of going into an elaborate kidnapping plot, wouldn't you just call a hosipital or 911 and lie like crazy?

Who as a friend would Terri be able to count on to help her if this hadn't been premeditated?  I mean if you haven't discussed murdering someone before with this friend (ie MFH/Kaine) then how can you be sure of your friends silence and cooperation?

Plus I keep remembering Desiree's comment tht they believed Terri had help because she had help HIRING the murder for hire LS.

Terri has never got into any elaborate kidnapping plot.  She just sticks by her story that she left Kyron at school.

Calling 911 implies both legal and personal consequences if Kyron had died as a result of an impulsive act of wrongdoing ... an impulsive act that could not be taken back.

I suspect that a good friend ... without fully considering the ramifications ... out of warped sense of loyalty ... may have agreed to assist Terri in a cover-up.

It is the time frame in which Spicher suddenly went missing from her landscaping job that causes to redirect my thoughts regarding how the events enccompassing the disappearance of Kyron may have may have played out.

I could be wrong.

Janet

This may have been brought up earlier as a possible scenario, but what if TH premeditatedly did something to Kyron, then called up her good friend DD who'm she'd been cultivating for quite some time. She tells DD that she thought of her because there'd been an accident and DD was always talking about medical school. Then TH plays the frazzled, desperately frightened role and DD takes on role of protector and helps cover it all up. Unlikely, I know.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »

What bothers me about this case

LE has a lead (Dede) they brief KH, family comes out with letter, Dede lawyers up, lawyer stops Dede from talking to LE, or maybe she wasn't talking before BUT surely won't now.

Same with Terri.

I just have never seen a case like this, try them in the court of public opinion.

How does that find Kyron?

I am not mad at Kaine, etal at all, I would be doing anything and everything I could to find my child.

I just don't understand the DA or LE who in the end has to bring justice for Kyron. I see a defense attorney having a field day at trial.

JMO

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2010, 03:43:41 PM »

That sounds reasonable to me, Scatty.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2010, 03:46:04 PM »

Hi Brandi

I know  ::HelloKitty::you were up until the wee hours hope you got rested up.

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

Here's one more:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »

I have been doing this for a long time.......this child is NOT alive. I do not know what it will take for an arrest. I do not know.........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »

I have been doing this for a long time.......this child is NOT alive. I do not know what it will take for an arrest. I do not know.........

They need to find his body.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2010, 03:50:01 PM »

Close friend of Terri’s spotted near Kyron’s home when he vanished

<snipped>
she was doing gardening work near the Horman home and vanished for a block of time herself, on the day Kyron disappeared.
Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn’t answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

http://www.radionewz.net/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2010, 03:50:27 PM »

I know you are probably right. 99.999% right.

But you know, there is that little glimmer of hope that just maybe this case is different from the rest and there could be a positive outcome.

I think some of us are holding onto that hope.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »

What bothers me about this case

LE has a lead (Dede) they brief KH, family comes out with letter, Dede lawyers up, lawyer stops Dede from talking to LE, or maybe she wasn't talking before BUT surely won't now.

Same with Terri.

I just have never seen a case like this, try them in the court of public opinion.

How does that find Kyron?

I am not mad at Kaine, etal at all, I would be doing anything and everything I could to find my child.

I just don't understand the DA or LE who in the end has to bring justice for Kyron. I see a defense attorney having a field day at trial.

JMO

ETA: At the same time LE is not saying ANYTHING, nada zip.

Maybe when the do the Q&A we will learn something of substance.

Natasha Lance of HLN's said she submitted many questions, also said either LE is telling KH, DY, TY to say what they are saying or KH, DY TY are unhappy with LE and saying what they are.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »

AMEN
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »

This is 'Jonesr' posting over on godlikeproductions, says s/he is supposedly Dede's cousin..... has posted this part about Monday, twice so far.   

7/23/2010 12:33 PM
This is going to jury on monday, I will keep GLP informed.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

7/23/2010 3:24 PM
Trial set for Monday, her brother told me so, sorry no link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg2

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »

Hi Brandi

I know  ::HelloKitty::you were up until the wee hours hope you got rested up.

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

Until you did that I had no idea  how much they do look alike scary....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.