April 24, 2024, 11:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261469 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

Thank-you for the side by side photos Brandi.  OS your post I agree with. Nut, I have tried to make sense of how and why Kyron would still be alive, nothing makes sense in my head to believe he is still alive, I think also that Kyron has been deceased the day he went missing.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2010, 03:56:21 PM »

I have been doing this for a long time.......this child is NOT alive. I do not know what it will take for an arrest. I do not know.........

I know you are probably right. 99.999% right.

But you know, there is that little glimmer of hope that just maybe this case is different from the rest and there could be a positive outcome.

I think some of us are holding onto that hope.

ME TOO an angelic monkey

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2010, 04:03:16 PM »

O.T.  If anyone needs a giggle.

Police nab underwear-masked bandit

snip...

An unemployed woman who said she was desperate for money has been arrested on charges she robbed an Oklahoma McDonald's with a white stretch girdle wrapped around her face as a makeshift mask.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/world/Police+underwear+masked+bandit/3313175/story.html#ixzz0uXHSQVZd

Too funny:  I imagine the officers involved in the arrest had a hard time keeping a straight face and wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wal in the lounge at the local police dept????
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »

I have been doing this for a long time.......this child is NOT alive. I do not know what it will take for an arrest. I do not know.........

I know you are probably right. 99.999% right.

But you know, there is that little glimmer of hope that just maybe this case is different from the rest and there could be a positive outcome.

I think some of us are holding onto that hope.

ME TOO an angelic monkey

Me too, just want to keep that one glimmer of hope.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2010, 04:05:46 PM »

If someone could just explain to me where Kyron would be hidden and the why he would be hidden might help. I can't imagine he would have been put in a safe house, is he with somebody out of state? Would he been hidden to get back at Kaine and Desiree, was he sold to someone?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2010, 04:07:05 PM »

Close friend of Terri’s spotted near Kyron’s home when he vanished

<snipped>

Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn’t answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

http://www.radionewz.net/

Question:  Wouldn't LE be able to find out DeDe's location and or movements by checking the pings on her cell phone - even if she didn't answer?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »

Interesting caught this on the minute update waiting on the Q&A to come out....Short lesson on search warrents and remembered a search warrent is specific can't just tell the judge want to go tear this woman's house apart we "think" she might have knowledge.

HollysGmom
Global Moderator
Evita Peron Club

Kudos: 175

INN ~ Your Choice For Internet News

Re: Information in the news... went missing from school
« Reply #669 on: Today at 02:51:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment #15 posted on BlinkOnCrime website:

15.BirdFLU says:
July 22, 2010 at 10:10 pm
Interesting about the search warrants. Having written and served a few dozen myself, here’s what I can tell you about a search warrant:

1. It’s not a fishing expedition. You can’t say “This person is friend of Teri’s, so we want to look through their stuff and see what we find.” Via the affidavit in support of a search warrant, you have to explain in detail why you want to search that house. It’s like writing a report to the judge, you have to convince him or her that you have gathered enough information and/or evidence that him/her allowing you to search that house is a reasonable thing to do. The judge has to agree with you. This is a big deal because, by approving the search warrant, the judge is saying you have permission to suspend that person’s Constitutional rights (4th amendment). A judge is staking their reputation and career an your affidavit.

2. You have to list in the search warrant affidavit what you expect to find, why you expect to find it at that location, and how what you find is evidence of a crime.

3. The search warrant has to have reasonable timeliness. You can’t say “This person might have had drugs two months ago.” You have to say why you think that person has drugs right now. What is “reasonable” as far as timeliness depends on the facts of the case. In this case, it’s hard to say because we don’t know what they are looking for.

That’s your search warrant mini-lesson.

The timing is interesting to me. Kaine moved back into the house on the 11th. The search warrants were executed on the 15th. I’m guessing Kaine and/or law enforcement found something in the house that Teri overlooked from her time alone there. Kaine has said he allowed the police to search the house a couple of times. I’m guessing once he moved out, Teri wasn’t allowing any searches. Or maybe LE didn’t ask and they were hoping she’d leave something useful behind.

I’m also curious as to what LE hoped to get in the search warrants. They can get phone and internet records from the service providers without tipping off the suspect(s). They can’t get the content of e-mails that way though. I hope they got something other than just e-mails.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-15/#comments
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2010, 04:09:40 PM »

If someone could just explain to me where Kyron would be hidden and the why he would be hidden might help. I can't imagine he would have been put in a safe house, is he with somebody out of state? Would he been hidden to get back at Kaine and Desiree, was he sold to someone?

When you put it that way, seems like there's very little chance of his being alive.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »

Hi Brandi

I know  ::HelloKitty::you were up until the wee hours hope you got rested up.

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

I don't see the resemblance ... face/chin shape is different, mouth different, eyes different, nose completely different ... all I see that resembles is their hair in the same color range.

Brandi, with your artist eye, do you think they look alike?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

When you put it that way, seems like there's very little chance of his being alive.

I agree with you but then go back to Kaine not looking devasted when leaving the police station.  Would really like to hear Tony Young speak, that might show / say something.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »

I'm just really trying to figure out if he is alive where he would possibly be, and why this would be done, and most of all I would think by now someone would have come forward, or dropped Kyron off somewhere.           Thank-you for the info on the search warrants.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2010, 04:15:50 PM »

I agree with you but then go back to Kaine not looking devasted when leaving the police station.  Would really like to hear Tony Young speak, that might show / say something.

Thanks for the reminder. I just want him to be alive, even if it flies in the face of all statistics and logic.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

That would be interesting, that is why this is so puzzling Kaine didn't look devastated. I just don't know. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »

This is 'Jonesr' posting over on godlikeproductions, says s/he is supposedly Dede's cousin..... has posted this part about Monday, twice so far.   

7/23/2010 12:33 PM
This is going to jury on monday, I will keep GLP informed.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

7/23/2010 3:24 PM
Trial set for Monday, her brother told me so, sorry no link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg2

Thanks Wyks  - maybe he's guessing or maybe he knows something but Monday would make sense
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2010, 04:17:05 PM »

Hi Brandi

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

I don't see the resemblance ... face/chin shape is different, mouth different, eyes different, nose completely different ... all I see that resembles is their hair in the same color range.

Well, I think if both were wearing a ball cap or something similar, they could be mistaken for each other to someone observing them drive by in a white truck, for instance.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »

Careful what you bite on.  I don't believe this is the Cuz. We already knew this information. 

Gak! Spitting out that bite I took right now!  puker

Same here... I was falling for it as well....... gahhhhhhh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

I don't think they really look alike but they both have fair skin and reddish hair.  They also appear to have similar body shape. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

I don't think they really look alike but they both have fair skin and reddish hair.  They also appear to have similar body shape. 

Speaking of red hair, early on didn't someone here post that either Kaine said Terri talked about, or Terri posted on FB, that she had recently colored her hair and didn't expect it to turn out so orange. I wonder if there was any significance in that, as in groundwork being laid, or the typical "too much info" that sociopaths are famous for. For instance could she have tried to get her hair colored deliberately a different shade to try to match someone else's? Just to create some confusion when she and her accomplice were covering up or whatever?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »

Have we ever found out where Kiara was when Terri took Kyron to school?  Could DeDe possibly have been called on to watch the baby while Terri took care of some business?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »

O.T.  If anyone needs a giggle.

Police nab underwear-masked bandit

snip...

An unemployed woman who said she was desperate for money has been arrested on charges she robbed an Oklahoma McDonald's with a white stretch girdle wrapped around her face as a makeshift mask.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/world/Police+underwear+masked+bandit/3313175/story.html#ixzz0uXHSQVZd

LOL.... wth.... robbing MickeyD's?  LOL LOL LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.