March 29, 2024, 04:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 259620 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2010, 05:32:24 PM »

Thanks for the info on Kerry, I was almost afraid to click on FB and see another woman with red hair, but this one has blonde.

lol me too!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »

Was DeDe's blog at blogspot?  Think it is gone now....

Yes indeedy. It is GONE.

I had a hinky feeling when I was reading the blog this morning that it was just a matter of time before it went "poof".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2010, 05:33:20 PM »

Hi Brandi

I know  ::HelloKitty::you were up until the wee hours hope you got rested up.

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

I don't see the resemblance ... face/chin shape is different, mouth different, eyes different, nose completely different ... all I see that resembles is their hair in the same color range.

Brandi, with your artist eye, do you think they look alike?

Well, I think if both were wearing a ball cap or something similar, they could be mistaken for each other to someone observing them drive by in a white truck, for instance.
Sorry Brandi,
I just posted this and then saw your post.  Exactly what I meant! GMTA
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »

didn't copy the blog either, but sure someone did....

remember who Jaymie is now, and no she wasn't helpful with her comments...

I bet they did wire tap the phones, maybe had Kaine bug the house too?...

It is 2:34 in Portland where o where is the Q & A>?....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Tuesday's Presser. What's up with Tuesday? 

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.

Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2010, 05:39:01 PM »

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.

Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 23, 2010, 05:40:29 PM »

Hi Brandi

Brandi....can you do a side by side of DeDe  and Terri so we can see the resemblance of the two up close?

TIA

Sorry it took me so long. The forum would not load for me, then I had to log back in. LOL

I don't see the resemblance ... face/chin shape is different, mouth different, eyes different, nose completely different ... all I see that resembles is their hair in the same color range.

Well, I think if both were wearing a ball cap or something similar, they could be mistaken for each other to someone observing them drive by in a white truck, for instance.
Sorry Brandi,

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: July 23, 2010, 05:40:49 PM »

so know I am listening to the darn thing, asked him what they said waiting for response...

TheINNsider    LISTEN LIVE KYRON http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230 They mentioned Kyron twice.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2010, 05:41:18 PM »

I feel like the little train that could! I know I can, I know I can.... I have been trying to catch up to you all for hours! I was way back on page 47 of the other thread! Whew

Seems some of the things are making a bit of sense. Good point to who posted about why Terri would talk about her hair, could be why she did and if so then it leads to what 4nobull has suggested. I also wonder if they are related, all of these people with red hair has to connect to something, imo.
So that one person works at intel? She is Terri's friend and not Kaines? Granted it is a large place I'm sure but that is sort of strange. I bet that fits somewhere. Kaine did say in the letter he has to speak to legal? I have a feeling everything we know is going to lead to other things we have wondered about and everyone will end up knowing one another somehow.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »

July 23, 2010 4:38 PM
Kyron Horman Update: Parents Plead For Cooperation From Stepmom's Friend

PORTLAND, Ore. (CBS/KOIN/AP) Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, the biological parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, are pleading with a reported friend of the boy's stepmother to help investigators. In an e-mail sent to media outlets Thursday, the concerned parents, along with Desiree's husband Tony Young, stated that stepmother Terri Horman has been receiving advice that is "not in the best interests of our son" from friend DeDe Spicher (spicer).

PICTURES: Kyron Horman Missing

Kyron Horman vanished June 4, and his  stepmother is believed to be the last person to see him, when the boy was walking towards his second-grade classroom after a school science fair. Police began searching for Kyron after the stepmother reported him missing when he did not arrive home on his afternoon school bus.

The family's pointed e-mail states, "Additional information provided shows that she (DeDe Spicher) is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well."

The letter stressed the importance of Spicher's cooperation in the ongoing case to find their son. According to the Associated Press, Spicher did not immediately respond to an e-mail asking for her comment.

In the e-mail, the family indicated that, "...If we find out that through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter."

Multnomah County Sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand declined to comment on the family's email.

Terri Horman has not been named a person of interest or a suspect in her stepson's disappearance

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20011520-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

Was DeDe's blog at blogspot?  Think it is gone now....

Yep it's gone.  I did find this cached page:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:W-_duaUK3s0J:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html+http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »

so know I am listening to the darn thing, asked him what they said waiting for response...

TheINNsider    LISTEN LIVE KYRON http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230 They mentioned Kyron twice.
They went dead for a minute by request do they do that?

and his response:TheINNsider     It was a retweet for a person with protected tweets. I am trying to find out what was said. BRB! I am listening now though.
1 minute ago via web in reply to
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »

...and I found these:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080623185641/deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/changing-my-mind.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20080623185604/deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/kb-swings-rawk.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20080623185646/deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/latest-or-holy-crap-what-have-i-done.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20080623185708/deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/06/track-training.html

In case anyone wants them.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

Sorry Brandi,

I think they look enough alike from a distance they could be mistaken for each other.  I also wonder if they have a bio parent link..if DeDe is also adopted.  They could be sisters, or cousins?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »

Wyks - Just want to say before I go, I agree with your concern re def. atty's
using mental health issues as a defense.  Thank goodness the insanity defense under the legal terms, are rare. 

Thanks can!  Yep, they are rare, and thank goodness it doesn't fly as a defense as often as it's tried!  For those who truly suffer from these illnesses, it can be very minimizing when someone comes along and tries using any of that as an excuse.  Esp when those who have a dx tend not to use it that way.  IMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »

You know what I want to know, how did Kyron leave the school, who took him out and whos accounts of that morning is correct.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »

Hi Brandi

TIA

Does anybody else think that they look "enough" alike that they could have been mistaken for each other by someone who only saw their picture on the news or online?  why I mention it, is remember the guy who saw a redhead in a white truck, thought the truck was his friend until he got close enough to see it was a woman/a redhead to be exact, saw TH's picture, heard about the case, and called in the tip?  Maybe it was DeDe and not TH??

I still think TH would be involved, but maybe DeDe was the one the guy saw in the white truck?

that is a very good thought, someone needs to show this guy dede's photo...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #237 on: July 23, 2010, 05:59:51 PM »

Missing Oregon Boy's Parents Beg Stepmom's Friends to Talk

“We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she (Spicher) caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter,” they wrote

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/news/missing-oregon-boy's-parents-beg-stepmom's-friends-to-talk--dpgonc-20100723-gc-_8809837

I just wonder if Aaron's Law is connected with the statement from above.  I am curious if KH can sue DDS through Aarons Law.

The text of Aaron Law is below.
http://blogoliticalsean.blogspot.com/2006/07/text-of-aarons-law.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2010, 06:01:04 PM »

didn't copy the blog either, but sure someone did....

remember who Jaymie is now, and no she wasn't helpful with her comments...

I bet they did wire tap the phones, maybe had Kaine bug the house too?...

It is 2:34 in Portland where o where is the Q & A>?....

Oh, I like that thought...a bug in the house?! 

What time were the Q & A's supposed to be announed? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #239 on: July 23, 2010, 06:06:20 PM »

They went dead for a minute by request do they do that?

and his response:TheINNsider     It was a retweet for a person with protected tweets. I am trying to find out what was said. BRB! I am listening now though.
1 minute ago via web in reply to

The members on Justicequest.net were also listening to the scanner. I was gleaning. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.